David Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David..." she finally whispered out of desperation. "Talk to me. Open up. How are you feeling?"

David chuckled nervously. "Sorry, I'm still sort of shocked this is all happening. Especially after knowing you for all these years."

"Have I made you uncomfortable?" she asked, gritting her teeth.

"Oh! No, not at all..." he quickly reassured her.

"So... you're okay with touching me?"

David gave a hard swallow. "Yeah."

"Because I... enjoyed it," she said sheepishly. "I wanted you to touch me."

"Y- you did?" he mumbled.

Sydney nodded. She felt herself becoming so wet and wild with desire for David that she wanted to scream. She reached forward and took his member in her hand again, gently moving it up and down his shaft.

"And I really loved demonstrating on you. Normally I wear gloves..." she admitted, "... but... I wanted to stroke your penis. I wanted to feel your body. I've always wanted to feel it."

Sydney closed her eyes and anchored herself mentally for the moment of silence that followed. When she finally had the courage to open them David was gazing back at her. He seemed to be at wit's end.

"Sydney... fuck... I can't... I can't deal with this anymore..." She perked up. "I've basically been in love with you my whole fucking life. I didn't know how- if..."

She felt her entire body swell and come alive as he drowned hopelessly in the sight of her body. They exchanged a look of tender affection. As in her fantasy, she began to lean in slowly. He matched her advances. Their lips touched. In an explosion of emotion, Sydney thrust her body up against David's. She felt the soft fabric of his shirt brush teasingly against her nipples.

Sydney's parted her lips and went searching desperately for his tongue until they connected. They kissed with a fierce urgency, moving together closer and closer, anxious to feel the proximity of each other's body. After a few moments, Sydney pulled away and frantically wrestled David's shirt off, rendering him as naked as she was. They sat there huffing and puffing, overwhelmed by the rapid shift in a friendship long-cemented in sexual frustration.

She rose to her feet and grabbed David's hand, dragging him toward the passage between the customer's room and her workstation. She felt him stumbling along behind her. Sydney grabbed the cushioned table and tugged it all the way through the passage, then locked the wheels and pulled David forward until he climbed onto it. She hoisted herself up and lowered onto him until they found themselves skin-to-skin, absorbed in the soothing warmth of each other's naked body.

David moaned softly as they rolled together on the table; the soft mounds of her breasts pressed firmly against his chest, their lips eagerly searching for one another, parting, and then finding their way back again.

"Sydney..." David whispered, as if delirious.

She moved down his body, planting kisses as she went, delighted by his muscles, his coin-sized red nipples, and the little trail of hair beneath the deep well of his bellybutton.

"I want to kiss your penis," she whispered, grasping it in her hand. He moaned as she lowered down and placed a soft kiss on the tip then traveled along his shaft, planting one after the other until she reached the base. "Mmm..." She sat back up, running her hand gently up and down his shaft.

"Sydney..." he repeated.

She gave him a serious look, recognizing in his expression an acute anguish. Sydney lowered herself again, guiding his cock to her lips, and then plunged her best friend's erect penis into her mouth. She felt his bulbous head sliding over her tongue toward the back of her throat, then back over her tongue again. She began to massage it, exploring the most sensitive parts as it surged in her mouth, tracing the ridge along the head of his cock and then giving him a long, slow lick over his steely shaft.

"Oh my god..." he droned.

Sydney's head began to bob back and forth as she began to drive his cock back and forth through the warm hollow of her mouth. She tasted the slight saltiness of his precum, licked the tip, and plunged him deeper still. She used every bit of enthusiasm she imagined she would have had so many years ago, on the night she had been so hopeful for.

"Wow... are you sure that you- I can't believe you're sucking my cock," David groaned, increasingly bewildered by what was happening.

Sydney slid back up his body, setting his wet cock free to bounce about and slap excitedly against the flat plane of her stomach. She returned to his lips, answering him with a few more scatters of frantic kisses.

"Can I... tell you something? I need to confess," she asked, feeling his member softly pulsing against her body.

"Okay..."

"So... do you remember how I used to come over a lot and swim in your family's pool?"

"Of course."

"Well... I used to imagine that your mom and dad would leave for an errand or something and we'd end up taking off our bathing suits and skinny dip together. Especially that summer after we graduated. I thought it would be my last chance..." She saw David's eyes light up. Sydney continued, "I was so horny every time we went swimming. I dunno why, maybe just because we were in our bathing suits." She looked away for a moment. "Sorry, I just had to tell you that. I've been keeping this a secret for so long..."

"I used to imagine the same thing!" David laughed.

"Really?!" she exclaimed, returning her attention to him.

"Yeah! Do you remember that time you climbed up the ladder and your bathing suit slipped down a little? I saw your butt crack..."

"Oh my god! I had forgotten about that. I was so embarrassed. I was never sure if you saw..."

"Of course I saw. I couldn't take my eyes off you." Sydney continued to laugh and covered her face. "I... Nevermind..." David said, suddenly embarrassed.

"No, tell me!"

"Well, I couldn't stop... you know... masturbating," he explained, lowering his voice. "For days. Thinking about that. Even though it was just a small glimpse of your body."

Sydney was in hysterics. "What did you think about- when you were doing it?" she asked, eager to hear all the details.

"Um. I used to imagine that your bathing suit had accidentally fallen completely off and you were really embarrassed because I had seen you naked. But you made me take mine off to make it fair. Then, I dunno, we ended up kinda chasing each other all over the yard and laughing..." His voice trailed off.

Sydney snickered. "That's such a guy fantasy! I'm sure you imagined me giggling incessantly and trying to hide my unnaturally big boobies."

"Yes!" he laughed. "It was exactly like that. Then for some reason, we just ran inside naked and had sex on the couch in the living room." She rolled her eyes. "Did you... ever..."

Sydney was quick to interject and tell him about her recurring fantasy. She told him every last detail. She told him how many times she thought about it, how she still thought about it.

"I just wanted to see your body so badly..." she mused, becoming lost in thought. "I wanted us to share our bodies. Honestly, I wanted to do that for the first time with you."

David noticed she was becoming wistful. "Yeah..." he uttered. "Me too."

For several moments they gazed at one another, coming to terms with their wild admissions to each other. Finally, Sydney took David's hand. It was trembling. She guided it down between her legs and then dragged his fingers over her body to demonstrate the dampness of her sex.

"David..." she whimpered. "I'm really, really wet..." She gave him a pleading look.

If there was any hesitation left on David's part, it was no longer apparent. He wasted no time in flipping Sydney over and throwing her legs open. Within an instant he dove between her thighs, giving a deep inhale before he spread her supple flesh and unleashed his warm tongue through the intimate recesses of her body.

Sydney began to purr. "Ohh yeah..." He grew increasingly eager at her delight. "Nnnh! Yes... this is what you've missed..." she whispered.

She watched him munching hungrily at her body as she felt herself becoming sloppy and began to lightly jerk her hips. His tongue playfully navigated every nook and cranny of her sex, teasing her labia, circling her clit, sweeping through the sweet, creamy divide of her intimate femininity.

"David..." she whined, becoming almost delirious with pleasure, "Yes... eat my pussy..."

David glanced up at her with surprise as his lips began to smack with juicy enthusiasm. His eyes were filled with devastation and craving.

"You make me so wet..." She gave him an anxious look. "Do you like my taste?"

"Mmm-hmm," he mumbled, his voice muffled by the slippery flesh she boldly offered him. David's body seized up with emotion. He frantically kissed her budding clit, alert and sparkling with pleasure. His tongue became taut and agile, fiendishly streaking across her tingling button until it became almost too much to bear.

"Nnnnngh," she groaned, wrapping her hands around his head and mussing his hair. An electric thrill ran straight through her body and unraveled her senses. "My body has been waiting for you for so many years. I think you should kiss it and apologize..." she said breathlessly.

He moved back up her body, kissing every inch until he reached her breasts and buried himself in them. He felt his breath releasing as he relaxed into her body, anxious to drown himself in the generous mounds of her yielding flesh. He rose from her cleavage as if desperate for air, then assaulted her nipples, suckling feverishly at her raised, pink nubs.

David made his way back to her neck and then to her lips, his senses overwhelmed by the erotic landscape of her body. They kissed. He tasted earthy and sweet, the fragrant nectar of her own body still glazing his mouth and chin.

"Fuck... David... put it inside- I want to feel you inside me," she moaned, unable to bear any more of the growing desire to unite their bodies.

Without any hesitation, David shot upward, positioning himself before her body on his knees. He seemed desperate with wild, carnal hunger, as eager to feel their bodies deeply connected as she was. She observed him shaking as he parted the intimate folds of her body until she bloomed forth before his eyes, ready as ever to receive him with her welcoming body. He angled his cock at the entrance of her vagina, preparing to ease it forward and glide smoothly into her tight cavity.

Sydney recognized the importance of that moment. Every day and night she had obsessed about a single burning question: was David #4 actually his? She felt she knew the answer in her bones and yet still she wanted absolute clarity and confirmation. Furthermore, the simple act he was about to perform was the answer to years upon years of anguish, always asking "what if."

What if things were different between them? What if their relationship, as deep and sturdy as it was, received the blessing of a beautiful act of lovemaking?

In a moment of breathless anticipation, Sydney watched David push his cock forward, forcing apart the tender flesh of her labia and sinking inch by inch into her body until she had swallowed him whole. She felt her body stretch and expand to receive him, the stiff extension of his body massaging the silken inner contours of her body. She gripped him, surrounded his girth, and welcomed him comfortably into a warm, expanding glow of pleasure.

When he entered her, it was a familiar sensation. Familiar because she had imagined it a thousand times.

She imagined it lying in her bed that summer so long ago. She imagined it time and again every time they saw each other, or whenever he invaded her mind at will.

It felt familiar because she had been right all along. It was the unmistakable presence of David #4, only better, more real. Somehow, despite having no real evidence, she had discovered exactly which cast belonged to him. His cock was The One. It was perfect. She mused that it alone deserved a place in Berlin's Kunstmuseum.

Sydney moaned as she saw David go weak and fall into her arms. Her arms enclosed around his body as they grasped fiercely for each other and he began to move his hips back and forth with a rhythmic motion. His warm breath showered over her neck as his desperate humping motions revealed a deep urge to find a home within her body. She listened to the metallic squeak of the table as the pressure of their grinding bodies strained against the scarcely stabilized wheels.

Sydney burst out laughing. He started laughing too, excited by her outburst.

"What?" he asked.

She shook her head in disbelief. "Nothing... I'm just happy," she said. He grinned at her.

David rose from her body and gazed down as their hips moved together with increasing speed. A look of pure joy and wonder lingered on his face as he watched the playful motion of her breasts that swayed happily back and forth in response to his thrusts. He reached out and cupped them happily, feeling her nipples dancing in circles against the smooth palms of his hands.

"Oh man... I can't believe we're doing this!" he erupted with astonishment.

"I know!" she laughed.

"Like... you're my best friend! I can't believe we're fucking after all this time!"

"It took us long enough!"

Still grinning, he leaned down and buried his face again in the hollow between her spirited breasts, squeezing them and nuzzling his face between her soft flesh.

"They're all yours..." she whispered.

Positioning himself to fuck her harder and faster, he began to enthusiastically drive his cock through her body with feverish jerking motions. She felt her breasts jostling uncontrollably. She felt his thick cock throbbing deep within her, generating waves of pleasure with its viscous friction.

"Oh fuck... yes! David!" she groaned as she arched her back and quaked with delicious sensations. A shiny gloss began to spread across his forehead as he gazed down at the way he penetrated her body, gliding so smoothly into the deep pink hole surrounded by a slick, sloppy mass of hair dripping with cum.

"Ohh god, you're so wet..." he groaned. His eyes seemed fixed on the length of his cock as it drove deep into her body and emerged again, over and over, glossy and saturated with her thick fluids.

Sydney reached up and cupped David's face. "Jesus- why didn't you ask me to the prom?" she blurted out.

His answer was immediate as if he had asked himself the very same question before. "I wanted to! I didn't... I was nervous. I didn't realize you liked me that way!"

"Goddammit!" she groaned.

"Oh man... why couldn't I have known this back then!"

"I know!" she exclaimed. "Now you owe me."

David grinned. "I owe you, do I?"

"Yup. You made me wait so long, now you gotta make amends."

"And how do I do that?" he asked.

"You owe me SO many sessions like this! We've got a lot to catch up on."

"Really..."

"Yeah..."

"What kind of sessions?" he teased.

She hissed at him. "Wild, unhinged, I'm-sorry-I-never-told-you-I-wanted-to-fuck-you fucks. Shit! We can even do it on your parents' couch. Or use your old bedroom when they're not home. I don't care." Sydney whimpered and scanned downward over his torso, settling at the place where their bodies connected. "I just want that big cock..."

"Which cock, this one?" he laughed, slowly sinking it back inside her and drawing it back out of her pussy.

"Ohh, yeah. That one..." she growled.

Sydney flipped over on top of him and pressed David down onto the cushion. She quickly guided his cock to her hips and sunk down onto it. Sydney began to ride David slowly at first, maximizing the sensuality of it and dividing her attention between his dizzy gaze and the deep pleasure of his body merging with hers. Then she began scooping her hips forward and back with an earnest milking motion until the music of his moans began to reach her ears.

Excited by the sight and sound of his pleasure, Sydney began to bounce enthusiastically on his body, feeling the force of her buttocks thundering against his thighs as her body lurched up and down. David began groaning then reached up and grasped at her swinging breasts, delighted by the way they danced about in his hands.

She could feel his desperation, one that needed to satisfy an urge that went unaddressed for years. One that she shared. The urgency, the total unfettered need to fulfill an erotic desire that had gnawed at them for far too long. Their peals of laughter rang across the room, a joyous expression of the explosion of their sexual thrills.

David took control next, gesturing to Sydney to move to her hands and knees. She widened and eased her hips backward, allowing her sex to expand in his direction. The fierceness of his desire caused David to pulse almost painfully as his cock extended itself achingly toward the shadowy entrance to her sex. Her lips were reddish with friction and still creamy from their previous activities.

Sydney's outer labia widened and expanded to swallow his girth as he eased himself back into her tight, rosy cavity. Her slick lubrication granted him easy entry as he felt her inner walls encircle his member and cling to his body with the same aching desire that he felt. She could feel him throbbing in the core of her body as he gently squeezed her cheeks and ran the long shaft of his cock forward and back, driving himself through her liquid depths and carrying with it tingling waves of pleasure.

Sydney moaned softly to herself as her head swung gently back and forth. She felt dizzy and drunk. Intoxicated on the swell of bliss that rose up from inside and consumed her whole body with a mad rush of indulgence. Two warm hands reached forward and feverishly clutched for her swinging breasts. She felt her nipples, hardened and sensitive, press back firmly into the palms of David's hands as he thrust his body wildly against the soft cushion of her buttocks.

She glanced back at her new lover's face. His eyes remained fixed between her legs with a look of wild lust and determination. The sight of his pure gratification, his delight at this intrepid encounter that arose so suddenly out of his discovery of her secret venture, sent her spinning into an unrestrained revery as her thoughts and emotions unwound into a progression toward absolute climax.

"David..." she moaned suddenly, feeling herself approaching the limits of what her body could take before crashing through the boundaries of her own desires.

"Oh god... Sydney..." he groaned, sensing that she was close to the edge.

"Ngh! Yes!" she wailed, contorting her body as it began to quake with an excess of physical satisfaction. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

David continued to fuck her with a fierce urgency, his own internal crisis briefly distorting the sound of her screams. He felt a warm gush surge around his cock as Sydney's face dropped into the cushion and muffled her cries. After a moment she seemed to recover, becoming ravenous with the desire to provide him with the same release.

She switched back to missionary and guided his cock back inside her body. Fucking her again, faster and harder, David became frantic with his own desire to climax.

"Mmm... David..." she whispered, reaching up to caress his chest. "You made me come so hard... I'm so wet..." His eyes grew wide and alert with a growing sense of crisis. She continued to egg him on. "Yes, keep going. I want to see you squirt all over me. You can come on my boobs."

All of a sudden, David withdrew himself with a frantic urgency. He began sliding his hand back and forth along the length of his saturated cock as Sydney quickly rose onto her elbows and extended her chest, breathing rapidly.

With a loud groan, a thick stream of white fluid launched from his swollen cock and splashed across her chest, following by another, and another. Sydney felt herself stop breathing for a moment as the warm onslaught crossed the divide between them and showered her body, filling the air with the scent of fresh semen. She watched his handsome face overwhelmed with fervor as his pelvis lurched forward with each frenzied ejection. When he finished, she gasped for air and threw open her arms.