David Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David collapsed into her body, weakened and spent from a punishing orgasm. She enclosed him in her arms and they began to catch their breath together. The room smelled of their bodies. David rolled to one side and she curled herself against his chest, reaching down to gently stroke his body, quietly amused as he continued to dribble.

"Why didn't we ever do this?" she mused softly.

"I don't know!" he laughed. "I think... I just worried that it might ruin our relationship by trying to take it to..."

"Here."

"Yeah."

"You know what, though?"

"What?"

"I don't fucking regret finally doing it. At all."

David grinned. "Me neither." He exhaled across her neck as if letting go of something that had been nagging at him his entire life.

Sydney turned and gazed across the room.

"What?" David asked, after observing her for a few moments.

"Oh, nothing," she said with a secret smile, gazing with amusement at the upright image of David's cock by the windows.

It sat there innocently, silhouetted against a bright future.

***

Later that night, Jacinta wandered back down the street from the North Star Diner. It was late, midnight, and her strawberry milkshake was giving her cramps but she couldn't wait any longer. She reached the studio and expressed relief that the windows were dark. She fished out her keys, unlocked the door, and slipped inside, anxious to finish executing her secret plans which the mysterious last-minute customer had ruined, forcing Sydney to lock up for the day instead of her.

She hurried back into the studio. The room was dark and quiet. She switched on the flashlight function of her phone and followed the beam to the storage rack facing Sydney's work area. Jacinta found her hidden camera. It was still recording. The duct tape she had placed over the little indicator light had done its job keeping its presence secret. She stopped and unplugged it.

As Jacinta stuffed it into her bag, a surge of wicked excitement flooded her mind. She thought of all the footage it had captured that day, all the men that had come to have a cast taken from their bodies. She'd get to see how Sydney worked. Moreover, she'd get to see all those men insert themselves through the opening, brandishing their thick, manly erections.

The thought of what she was about to see made her increasingly horny. All day long she had wondered what Anthony was packing that morning, what sort of member Tim was hiding in his pants that afternoon. She even derived a sinister satisfaction over the fact that she'd caught Sydney red-handed after riding the dildo before lunch. Every bit of deliciously incriminating evidence was now hers, as the camera angle had allowed her to capture anything and everything that went on in that room.

Most of all, she wondered what that final visit from a handsome customer named David was all about. She hoped Sydney had led him back into the studio to address whatever matters he wanted to discuss. She'd hear their whole conversation, potentially addressing that perplexing claim of a female casting.

In just a matter of time, she'd know everything.

Jacinta rushed back out onto the street and locked up again, anxious to get home and view all the juicy details. No longer would she have to wait at the reception desk unaware of what was happening behind her in the studio, suffering that awful curiosity and the endless desire to sneak a peek at those men in a state of undress.

No, a wild night awaited her. A little private playtime with her favorite toys. Yes, she'd even pull out her Gary #1. Just a girl to herself having some naughty fun as she watched the show with voyeuristic glee.

One thing was certain. Work would never be the same again...