David: Survival and Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you won't. I'm leaving now, with you. It's been months since I saw you and I have big news after your news."

As we walked out, the heads were turning to watch us as we went by. Emma held on to my hand. We walked back to my hotel. On the way I asked her where she lived. She told me that it was in an apartment not far away.

I briefly wondered if she had a husband that she didn't tell me about. The last thing I wanted to be was the 'other person.' It would be easy enough to conceal that sort of information when we were traveling on the road in Africa. But it would get serious, very fast, when she was back home. Reality comes to bite you on the butt very quickly. I realized that I didn't know as much about Emma as I wanted to know, and needed to know. Maybe I do want to meet her family.

We got to the hotel and in my room. Emma grabbed me and immediately we were kissing with a level of heat that I hadn't felt in...forever. Our clothes dissolved in a flurry of arms and legs moving and waving. We were naked in a heartbeat and then on the bed. My mouth and hands were getting reacquainted with the woman that was magic to me. She felt familiar and new, all at the same time. I had missed her touch without realizing it. I had been holding my breath for the last months since going back to Albany and I didn't really know it. I could breathe again. She felt perfect to me. I couldn't believe that just a few days ago I had moved on from a nightmare that was my marriage and here I was with the woman that made me feel human. I didn't want it to end.

It was almost nine o'clock when we surfaced for a shower and food. We didn't go far to eat. The hotel actually had a pretty good restaurant and it's hard not to get good beer in Germany. Emma ordered a diet cola to drink; that was odd, she loves beer.

"So, why does your family want to meet me?"

"I've told them about you and our travels together through Africa. They are keen to meet you, since you come from the United States. I told them about my travels through Canada. My parents have been to the United States a few times, to visit my aunt in Florida. She lives there, part of the year, some place near Tampa, I believe."

"There are lots of retirees there. The weather is agreeable, especially if you have arthritis."

Emma laughed. "I think she has that and she likes the beach." She took a sip of her cola. "We can go tomorrow to my parents place if you like. We'll need to take the train. It takes about six hours?"

"Where do they live?"

"In Ulm, in the south. My father used to be an engineer for Volkswagen. He designed production systems. I find it all very boring but he can talk your leg off for hours about it. I'll let him tell you all about it. My mother is an accountant, but she is retired now, as is my father. I'll call them and tell them we are coming for a visit."

I figured it was best to go-with-the-flow, for now anyway. The discussion turned to me.

"So, are you officially a free man now?"

I had a big smile, "Yes, I am. And I have the papers to prove it." I reached in my pocket and brought out the single page of paper that I had folded up. I put it on the table. "I'm a free man."

Emma unfolded it and looked at it. "I've never seen one before. Congratulations. How does it feel?"

"It's good. It was inevitable from the moment that I discovered that she had been having sex with her boyfriend for almost two years. She didn't want to be with me. If she did, she wouldn't have done what she did for as long as she did it." I shrugged my shoulders and took a drink of my beer.

She asked, "what do you want to do now?"

There was a motive in this woman's questions. Dragging me several hundred miles away to meet her family. I was being sized-up. We had shared a level of intimacy, for several months, that is normally found in couples that are deeply committed to each other. I figured that it maybe was a German thing, being in a sexual relationship quickly after meeting. But, no. This was very different.

"I don't completely know. I'm not sure how much longer I want to stay in Albany. They want me at the hospital and will pay me well, but there is too much history there and I need to find a different part of the world to explore. You gave me the travel bug, you know. It's mostly your fault." I grinned as I said that. Emma smiled back.

We spent the night in my hotel room and went to Emma's apartment in the morning so that she could pack a bag. She made some phone calls and then we got a taxi to the train station.

I love the trains in Europe. They run on time. They're easy to get to and there is a lot less of the paranoid security found in airports. We found our seats and settled if for the ride.

When we arrived in Ulm, we were met by a couple in their early 60's, and I could see right away that Emma looked very much like her mother. The same eyes and hair. She had her father's smile, though.

Introductions were made and we went to find her father's car; a Passat wagon. In Europe they call them estate cars. Their house was old, but in excellent shape. The inside had been carefully renovated not that long ago with all the current appliances and amenities.

I complemented her father, Karl, telling him that my father was a builder and would very much approve of the work that he had done. Karl seemed to stand taller with the complement.

I was offered a beer and Emma went to get the drinks for everyone as we sat. The looks that I was getting just screamed 'tell us everything about you.' But they started with "so, you're American. Where in America?"

I was going to try to exude as much charm as I could muster. They say that first impressions are lasting impressions. So, all the manners that my mother and father had taught me were put to work. "Albany, in New York state. North of New York City by about a two-and-a-half-hour drive."

Lots of nods about that. Thank goodness Emma returned with the drinks. Beer for Karl and I, red wine for her mother and glass of ice water for herself.

I began to connect the dots.

So, we sat in the living room and as the silence became a tad uncomfortable and her parents' eyes dug laser holes in my head, I figured that if I was to survive the next hour I needed to start the talking. The best way to get conversation going is to ask people about themselves. So, that's what I did.

I knew that they were wanting to know all about me, but I turned the focus on them and used what little Emma had told me to get them talking about themselves. It didn't take much to get Karl going. He was off to the races telling me about the excellent quality of the engineering in VWs and all the other great cars that they manufacture.

Emma's mother. Maria, was far more modest. She had worked for a large accounting firm doing mostly audits for many years. She retired when Karl did and they planned to travel, especially to the warmer climates as they get older.

They want to buy a vacation place in Spain or Greece. Someplace on the water where it's warm in the winter. Germany gets too cold for them in the winter, now. They've earned a break from the cold. They have friends that are doing the same thing so they might get a place nearby. They would see.

It sounded a bit like my own family. Amazingly similar. My parents had bought a giant RV. One with a big Diesel engine, and they planned to see the country. They also wanted to spoil their grandchildren. I know they had thought that I would add to the number, besides my brother and his brood, but that hadn't worked out. Had it.

A big supper was in production in the kitchen. Karl was continuing his review of the benefits of German engineering and German beer, and Emma was watching me closely as I was watching her.

Karl did make a point of telling me that it was he who gave Emma her start in motorcycling. He had owned motorcycles most of his adult life and still has a BMW 1200 in his garage. He also has a smaller bike for local use but the big BMW is designed for the longer trips. Maria often rides with her husband and they go for several days at a time. Not as long as they used to, but still, they enjoy riding long distances. He would be proud to show me his motorcycles tomorrow. Tonight, we eat.

I felt like I was being given the thorough once over for some sort of seal-of-approval. Almost like a job interview. What were my goals in life, where did I see myself in ten years, that sort of thing.

I expected to be given a different bedroom from Emma, but was a bit surprised to find that Maria had put fresh towels for both of us in the same bedroom. When we went to bed, I figured that there wouldn't be much in the way of hanky-panky, so I even left my underwear on as I got into bed.

"Why are you doing that?" Emma said as she pointed at my boxers.

"Well, because, we're at your parents' house, and...it didn't feel right getting naked...in their house."

She laughed. "They've been sleeping together naked their entire lives. Take those off. Besides I want to feel all of you next to me. I haven't been next to you enough for months and I want all of you next to all of me."

My boxers came off and I slid between the sheets. It didn't take long for my dick to react to the feel of Emma. The feel of her lips, her skin, her warmth, her smell, it was all too much and I reacted just the way I knew I would. It didn't take long before I was inside her. I lasted for about five minutes and then my body exploded. She bit my shoulder.

We tried to be very quiet, but I kept thinking that her mother and father were on the other side of the door listening to their daughter get defiled by this American that had invaded their home.

After Emma orgasmed, we held each other and rested for a few moments. I whispered in her ear, "How long?"

Emma, didn't move, "How long?"

"Yes, how long?"

"How long for what?"

"How many weeks? You do remember that I'm a doctor? I do know what a pregnant woman looks like and acts like. I'm pretty certain that you're pregnant. Your breasts are very sensitive, your stomach is starting to show just a little bit of a bump, So I figure about three, maybe three and a-half months. OH Jesus!!" I did the math, and completed the dots. The dots spoke, no shouted, at me. I'm going to be a father.

The naked woman in the bed next to me smiled up at me and got out of bed to get her bag. She pulled out the plastic test and handed it to me. Two blue stripes. My world just changed in an instant. I re-did the math and it told me that the place was somewhere; St. Louis, maybe Dakar.

"Just about three months. I saw a doctor in Berlin about a month ago. I have an appointment for an ultrasound in one week."

I had come prepared to accept that Emma and I were going to move on, not as lovers, but as friends. I know what time and distance to do to relationships. What was once a hot frenzy, cools in the light of day and reality. But, a big part of me wanted there to still be a connection between us that hadn't been broken. That would reignite. And it did.

"Just a minute." I crawled off the bed and went to my bag and fished around for something that I brought with me. I brought it just in case. I grabbed it in my hand and went back to bed.

Emma sat up. She was still naked. I opened the small box and took the ring out. "Would you marry me?"

Her face was immediately brighter and her eyes were wide. "YES! YES! YES!"

I held Emma as tight as I could until I remembered that there might be others wanting to know the news. I got up and quickly got dressed and opened the door to see two very surprised people standing down the hall. "We will be right out."

Emma had quickly dressed and we all went to the living room to share our news. Of course, Maria knew that her daughter was pregnant. Mothers always know these things. Karl was, amazingly, not...unhappy to hear that his daughter was going to marry an American. What can I say.

**********

Emma

Two days later David and I returned to Berlin on the train. We had many things to do and I wanted him there with me at the doctor's appointment for the ultrasound.

David spent some time on the phone with the hospital where he works and, of course, with his family, to share our news. His mother and father were shouting amongst the background noise of his brother and his wife and their kids. I could hear things like 'David is getting married...to that German girl... the one that he spent all that time with in Africa.' They were happy to get the news and especially that I was pregnant.

I was the next one to take a break from work, but told the publishing company that I would make arrangements to work from home on the book part and do as much as I could with the video.

When we got to the ultrasound appointment the real shocking news was revealed to us. The doctor moved the wand around my belly to find the heartbeat. It took a few seconds and David was staring at the monitor. I could see the look on his face and then the smile. I knew instantly that it was all good. My doctor, made some humming noises and she finished up by letting us hear the heartbeat. But there was a surprise. I heard David say 'oh, Wow,' which surprised me. I could hear the machine make heartbeat sounds but they were very fast. David looked at me, "we are going to have twins." The doctor was smiling. I was crying.

**********

David

We got married in Berlin. Maria and Karl, a few of her friends and several of the people from the publishers were present; about thirty in all.

Seems that the day that I showed up at the offices, word spread like wildfire around the women that the American that Emma had talked so much about, was here. They all had to actually see the motorcycle riding doctor.

Lots of decisions to make. We decided to go to Albany, for the time being, and find a place to live. That would put us close to my family and we could have room for Maria and Karl to come visit as much as they wanted.

I talked to the hospital and agreed to take a shorter shift cycle in exchange for a lower salary. That was fine by me. I had a pregnant wife that I wanted to spend every minute that I could with.

The next months were hectic. Emma got bigger. We found a nice four-bedroom house that would be a great place to raise kids. It was only a short drive from my brother's place. Marcy and Emma were already in high-gear decorating the house and planning things for us to do as a bigger family.

My wife, Emma Maria Fischer-Walters, gave birth to beautiful twin girls weighting in at almost six pounds each.

Our lives became a steady diet of feeding, dirty diapers, and more feeding. I forget what sleep used to be like. Maria and my mother are in a stiff competition for the award of best grandmother. My father and Karl are in a similar competition to see who-can-out-do-who, in the design and building department; they have great plans for the renovation and expansion of my house. I can't keep up, don't intend to try.

**********

David

Just when you think that life had booted you squarely in the nuts, something good comes out of it all. I lost a wife to her need for sex with other men. A woman that I loved and thought that she loved me. But she didn't and she lost her respect for me and our marriage. She hid her infidelity, for a long time, from me and ultimately it meant the end of our marriage. I felt bad about it, but she made the decision to see another man. I don't think she realized that her actions had consequences.

Meeting Emma was purely by chance. If I hadn't had that flat tire, in Newfoundland, while getting ice cream, I would likely never have met her. And where would I be today? Who knows? But I do know that meeting her was the best thing that could have happened to me.

I have a new life, a wonderful wife, two children and a future that I'm looking forward to. This is the life that I wanted. My God, her sexy accent gives me a hard-on just listening to her. We're gonna have a lot of kids.

Thanks for listening.

**********

Emma

I get the last words.

Not long after I moved to America, I was out with my sister-in-law, Marcy. We were doing some baby furniture shopping at the IKEA store. A woman there was looking very intensely at Marcy. Clearly, she knew who she was.

Marcy turned and spoke to her. "Hello, Diane." That was it, no 'how are you.' Short and to the point.

I, of course, knew who Diane was, but no-one had ever shown me a photo of her. I knew that this was David's ex-wife. The one that had been having an affair for quite a long time before David discovered it.

"Hi Marcy, how are you?"

Just then I turned around and my hugely pregnant belly was fully in view. I wanted to see what she looked like, and not surprisingly, she is quite good looking.

Marcy looked at Diane and said with a tone that spoke volumes by itself, "Diane this is Emma, she is Davids wife. We're shopping for some baby furniture." It left no doubt that she wanted Diane to know just what she threw away. "She's having twins." With that, Marcy turned, gently pulled my arm and we walked away. Marcy quietly said, under her breath, 'whore.'

We collected our purchases from the warehouse and got some help putting them in Marcy and Paul's truck. We went for a bite of lunch and I got the full story from Marcy about Diane and just how foolish she was. I already knew much of it, but it was useful to get it from another perspective. Davids family never spoke of her, she was old news best forgotten.

That night when David got home, we made love. I love being naked with him and it always has the same effect on him. I dreamt about being on our motorcycles and traveling. I'm not sure when that will happen any time soon. David's father and mother own a giant motorhome and have offered to loan it to us if we want to travel with the babies. The motorcycles might have to collect a bit of dust for now.

I'll have to think about that. That might be fun.