David Writes an Erotic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I had a better idea.

"Stand up and I'll demonstrate it."

He did, and we were now in position.

"What do you notice? What are your senses telling you?"

"I can smell your perfume."

"Good, anything else?"

"Your hot breath against my cheek."

Then I moved my mouth close to his, so that for a brief time our lips were touching.

"Did that excite you?"

His response was, "Wow!" I took that as a yes.

I then set him the task of writing about the characters in the story, May and John, kissing. It didn't take him long to do it, and it was good. You could believe that it had really happened. Everything he'd learned from the demonstration was included. When I told him that I was pleased with it, he was delighted.

"Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to write it so well without your help."

To reward me, he gave me a kiss. It was supposed to be on my cheek, but unaware of his intentions, I'd moved my head, and it had ended up on my mouth. And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't instinctively kissed him back, and with a passion that was reserved for Jim. He'd caught me off guard, and I'd responded as if it was his Father kissing me.

When our lips had touched before it had only been for a few seconds, perhaps three at the most, and our mouths had been closed. Now it was different, it was as if our lips were glued together. And when I felt his tongue pushing against me, I opened my mouth to accept it. I knew that what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. It felt as if somebody else was controlling my body.

And it wasn't just my mouth that was responding, my nipples were already stiff. But more worryingly, there was a tingling in my pussy, and that was telling me something. That I wanted to be fucked. And if we didn't stop now, while I still had some willpower left, then very soon my Son's cock would be deep up my pussy, and I would be begging him to fuck me hard with it.

What saved us from committing the ultimate taboo, was him putting his hand on my tits. He'd been rough, and when he'd got to my nipple he'd squeezed it too hard. The pain had brought me to my senses. I pushed him away, and then I stood up.

In a surprisingly calm voice, I said, "I think that's enough for today."

Then, as I was leaving the room, I said, "I'll call you when the food is ready."

After we'd stopped kissing, I'd somehow managed to keep my composure, but by the time I got to the kitchen I was unsteady on my feet and I had to sit down. What had come over me, letting my Son kiss me like that? But I hadn't resisted, and worse, I'd been willing. If he'd been a more experienced lover, he wouldn't have been rough with my tits, and I might not have stopped him. I shook my head. It had been a lucky escape.

We ate at seven. I'd expected there to be some awkwardness between myself and David, but there wasn't. He was acting as if nothing had happened, and that had helped to ease the tension I'd been feeling. By the time we'd finished eating, I was starting to doubt myself. Had it really happened? It had, and the proof was my sore nipple.

That night I made sure that we went to bed early. My Son had got me excited while I'd been helping him with his story, but it was his Father that got the benefit of it. We made love with a passion and intensity that matched what we'd done years ago, when we'd first met. And even though I'd vowed to myself that I would never do anything else with David that was inappropriate, while I was being fucked, I was imagining that it was my Son's cock that was inside me!

It was another three days before the story was mentioned again, and by then I was thinking differently about our kissing incident. Yes, our mouths had been together longer than they should have, and I'd admit to sucking on his tongue, but it was no more than that. It wasn't a big deal. So when David asked if I'd look at his recent changes to the story, so that I could give him tips on how to improve it, I had no issue with saying yes.

It was getting there, but it still had a long way to go. Reading, 'His hand was pushing hard against her breast, while his fingers were stretching the nipple so that it was now an inch long', had made me wince. And he'd noticed.

"So you don't like that part?"

"I don't, and May wouldn't like it either, unless she was a masochist. Stretching her nipple like that would be painful. You have to be gentle with a woman. You have to treat them like a delicate flower that is about to open up. If you do, then the petals will slowly part, and what's inside will blossom. You didn't do that, you just ripped the petals off."

That last part made him laugh, and when he'd finished he said, "You mean be gentler, more subtle?"

"Yes."

He'd got it, but I was now going to show him something, just to make sure that he fully understood what I was trying to get across to him.

I was now standing up, with him still seated.

"Look at the top that I'm wearing. It's got lots of buttons on it. What should John do so that he can get to my tits?"

"Quickly pull it to the side with both hands, so that it rips apart. He then pushes your bra up so that he can get his mouth onto your nipples."

His smile told me that he wasn't being serious. I gave an exaggerated sigh, and then, with my hands on my hips, I said, "Start again."

"He slowly pops the buttons, one at a time, and while he's doing it, he gazes into May's chocolate brown eyes."

"Excellent, but there's room for improvement. I'll show you what I mean."

Starting at the top, I did the first button, and then I moved onto the next one, but I didn't immediately open it. For a few seconds I toyed with it, to build up the suspense. He was expecting me to now do the third button, but I surprised him by gently feeling my breasts with both hands.

"John doesn't have to open them in one go, he can tease and excite May while he's doing it."

I could have stopped there, but it was going well, so I continued. When all the buttons had been popped, I slowly parted my blouse. The bra that I was wearing was no more revealing than the bikini top that I wear, and he'd seen me in that lots of times. But from the look on his face you'd think that I was topless. And seeing him excited was making my nipples go hard.

If he'd reached for my tits, I would have moved back. And if he'd simply asked if he could touch them, he would have got a firm no. Instead, he was so polite, and his words were so well-chosen, that I found myself saying yes.

"If I was to be gentle, would you please let me touch them? Just a few seconds would be enough for me. If you say no then I'll understand, but it will help me with my writing."

As promised, he was gentle, and also more skilled than I thought that he'd be. And he hadn't gone straight to my nipples. He'd taken time to caress my breasts first. When he eventually got to them, even though his first touch was soft, it sent a shock wave through my whole body, and I responded by uttering a low moan. When he pressed harder on my nipples, I moaned again, but this time louder.

I was a mature woman, so sex wasn't new to me. But doing it with my Son was. And that was probably why my feelings were so intense. He was only playing with my tits, and that was through my bra, but my head was spinning, and my pussy had gone into overdrive. It wasn't just wet, it was dripping.

My eyes were now closed, and it wasn't just his fingers that were on my nipple, his mouth was as well, and he was greedily sucking on it. He'd managed to get my bra off, with a speed and efficiency that was impressive. And I'd made no attempt to stop him. All of my resistance had now gone. If he'd struggled to get it off, then I would have helped him. It now didn't matter that I was his Mother.

When his hand went under my skirt, I moved my right leg to make it easier for him to get to my pussy. But it stopped before it got there. He was gently stroking my thigh. On another day I would have found that sensuous, and it would have added to my excitement, but all it was doing now was frustrating me. I needed his fingers deep inside me, and I wanted them there without any delay.

However, before I could ask him to finger me, we were saved again from committing incest, but this time I didn't want to be saved. And it wasn't because of anything that David had done, it was Jim coming home early. But luckily for us he'd shouted out, "I'm home," as he'd opened the front door. That had given me time to put my bra and top back on, and for us to compose ourselves.

When he entered the bedroom all he saw was us sitting next to each other, looking at a document on the screen. David had opened a college one, its heading was 'Plate Tectonics'.

"Our clever Son is explaining this to me. Would you like to join us?"

He shook his head, and then he said, "No, but I would like to eat."

I told him that it would be ready in thirty minutes. He didn't complain, but I got a look that said thirty minutes was too long. He then left the room.

"I'd better go and cook. I think your Father is hungry."

When I got to the door, I turned around to look at him. The expression on his face told me something. It was difficult to describe, but its meaning was clear to me, he was disappointed that we hadn't fucked, but he was also feeling some guilt about what we'd just done.

Unsurprisingly, considering the line we'd crossed the last time I'd reviewed his story, he didn't ask me to look at it again for almost two weeks. And his request seemed to be genuine, purely motivated by his desire to write a good story, rather than a desire to get his hands on my body.

"I really need your help. I've spent a lot of time on it recently, and I think it's good, but it would be nice if you'll read it. I'm eager for you to give me your opinion of it."

After such a request, I couldn't disappoint him by saying no.

It took me thirty five minutes to read it, and at the end I was smiling. It was good, and the sex scenes weren't just passable, they were highly erotic. When I told him how good it was, he gave me a big hug.

"Thanks, that means a lot to me."

When he released me, I felt a pang of disappointment. I would have liked him to hold me for longer.

He asked, "What was the best part?"

"I think it was when John's hand is inside May's panties. The way you described what he did with his fingers was hot stuff. Reading it made my pussy tingle."

"Thanks, but what about when he goes down on her. Even though I've never done that, I thought that it was my best work."

"That was good as well, but May being fingered was slightly better."

Reading the story, then talking candidly about the sex scenes with my Son, was getting me hot under the collar. We should stop now, while I was still in control of my emotions.

"What do you like best, being fingered or a tongue on your clit?"

That surprised and shocked me in equal measures. It was a very personal question, and he'd just calmly asked it without any preamble. But just because he'd asked it, it didn't mean that I needed to answer him.

Making a joke out of it, I said, "That's top secret. I can tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

That made him laugh, but when he'd finished his face became serious.

"We are having an adult conversation. You should answer my question."

I could still refuse, but was there any harm in telling him? And he was right, we were having an adult conversation. We'd been talking about the sex scenes in the story.

"It's difficult to choose, both can make me come. And it depends upon how skilled the other person is."

In a stern voice, he said, "That's a politician's answer. Pick one."

This wasn't the shy David that I was used to, this one was more forceful. More like his Father. I was pleased that he was asserting himself.

"A tongue on my clit."

"Then that's what you're going to get now."

Had I heard him correctly?

"Take your skirt and panties off."

If he'd said that to me before he'd written his story, he would have been in big trouble. I would have shouted at him, I might even have given him a slap across his face. But a lot had happened between us since he'd left, 'Young and Old', open on his PC. He'd kissed me passionately, and he'd enjoyed my nipples.

I now realized that I wanted him to do all that again, and more. I wanted him to fuck me, and this time nothing was going to stop us.

"OK, but first you have to kiss me."

He was slow to react, surprised that I'd really said yes, so I took the initiative. I kissed him.

We were now standing, in a tight embrace, and kissing with an enthusiasm that only a teenage couple could match. We took turns at exploring each other's mouth. And while we were doing that, our bodies were responding as they should do. My nipples were hard, and my pussy was getting excited, and his cock was pressing hard against me.

When he pushed his hand between us, so that it could get to my tits, I stepped back to make it easier for him. I was wearing a T-shirt, and his hand was now inside it. This time there was no subtlety. He was groping my tits rather than caressing them, and he'd just pushed my bra up to get to my nipples, rather than take it off. But I wasn't complaining, it was what I wanted. I needed him to be rough with me.

"I love your big tits, I can't get enough of them. Can I suck them?"

That got a quick yes from me.

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. Of course he could. In fact, if he didn't, then he would be in trouble. And I liked him calling them big, even though they weren't. They were average at best, but they were still big enough to excite both my Son and his Father.

This was wonderful, his fingers on one nipple, and his mouth milking the other one. But it would be better if we weren't standing up.

"We should get onto the bed."

He nodded, and then he said, "And we should take our clothes off."

While we undressed, his eyes were on me, and mine were on him. It wasn't a striptease, but we didn't rush. When I was completely naked, I got an appreciative look from him. I didn't have the body of a twenty year old, but I kept myself in shape. I knew, without anybody having to tell me, that I looked good for my age. And as he would soon discover, that body would be more than enough for him.

But what about my Son? He didn't have the self-confidence that his Father had. Was that because he didn't have a lot dangling between his legs? Was his cock so small that girlfriends had laughed when they'd first seen it? No, instead, they might have done what I'd done when he'd lowered his boxers. Gasp!

It wasn't the mythical twelve inches that are in badly written porn, but it was still impressive. I'd say that he had an inch more than Jim, so it was around the seven inch mark. And it was thick.

"Is it big enough for you?"

Did he need to ask? Hadn't my big smile told him that it was? Perhaps he needed to hear me say it.

"Yes, it's big enough for any woman."

We'd now said enough, the time for talking was over. It was time to act.

As soon as I'd opened my legs, his head was between them, and then his tongue was on my clit. That got a loud moan from me, telling him that he'd hit the spot.

"Slow down, make it last."

He did, but it was hit and miss. He needed to concentrate.

"Don't keep stopping and starting."

Now it was just right, and if he continued like this, then he was going to make me come.

This was bliss, a willing tongue was worshiping my swollen clit, and the climax that I longed for was on the horizon. But after a while, perhaps ten minutes, it plateaued.

"Lick me harder."

He did, but it didn't help. Something extra was needed to get me to the finish line. What would his Father do?

I now had a solution to my problem.

"Put three fingers deep up my pussy, and then fuck me hard with them."

He did, and they were inside me with a speed that made me gasp. And then he started moving them, slowly at first, but after a short while, a lot faster.

This was perfect, and shortly after, when my vision started to blur, I knew that he was going to make me come.

It had taken a while to get here, but it was worth the wait. When it arrived it engulfed my whole body. If I was a hippy from the nineteen sixties, I would have said that I was, 'now one with the universe'. But I wasn't, so my description of it was simpler, it was a big one.

As expected, David was eager to know if he'd done a good job. He had, and I told him so. That pleased him. And he was also eager to fuck. That pleased me.

Going down on a woman had been new to him, so it was possible that fucking was as well. So he might still be a virgin. I didn't want to ask him if he was, because he might find that embarrassing. It might be better if I took control.

I quickly got onto all fours.

"Get behind me and put your cock in," and then, to avoid any confusion, I said, "Into my pussy."

He had to push hard just to get the head of his cock passed my lips. Then as he went deeper into me, it felt uncomfortable. He only stopped when he had no more to give. I could cope with its length, but its girth was making my eyes water.

"Don't move, let me have some time to get used to your cock."

After a few deep breaths, I was ready.

"You can fuck me now."

When he moved his cock, so that he could give me the first stroke, it came out of my pussy. Then he struggled to get it back in again. He was nervous, I needed to reassure him.

"Don't worry. Take your time."

He did, and the result was a stroke that made me gasp. The next one was even better. Then he went crazy, fucking me like a jackhammer.

"Slow down, make it last. You can fuck me like that at the end, when I want you to finish me off."

He'd now got it right, and I was proud of him. If I was to close my eyes, I could almost believe that it was his Father that was inside me. But the extra inch in length, and the added thickness, that were stretching my pussy to its limit, were telling me that it wasn't Jim.

This was now perfect. Every stroke was a long one, and they always ended with me groaning and him grunting, in unison. But it was time to turn that jackhammer on, because I wanted him to make me come again.

"Fuck me as hard as..."

Too late, because he'd stopped, and I could feel his cock twitching as he emptied his balls into me.

Another minute, two at the most, and we would have reached it together. My first climax had been good, but I needed a second one to satisfy me. And not from his fingers or tongue, it had to be from his cock. But I wasn't worried. He was twenty years old, very soon he would be ready, and eager, to do it again.

When he was out of me, there were two things I noticed. His big grin, from ear to ear, that told me what he'd thought about our first fuck. And that pleased me. The second one was that his cock was still quite hard, so it wouldn't be long before we were doing it again. And that pleased me even more.

"That was wonderful. Better than I ever imagined it would be."

Then, surprisingly, after saying that, his face changed. He now looked worried. Was he feeling guilty because he'd just committed the ultimate taboo? He'd had sex with his Mother, and was he now regretting it?

"Please tell me that we can do it again. I'll come home early tomorrow, so we'll have time before Father gets back."

So that was what was troubling him. I was tempted to tease him by keeping him in suspense. But that would be cruel. I was now going to put him out of his misery by telling him the good news.

"We will be doing it again," and then, after a slight pause, for dramatic effect, I added, "As soon as I can get your big cock back to its best."

The look on his face was a picture, and I had to laugh. He was like a little boy that had been told, after just eating a giant ice cream, that he could now have another one. But for David this was better, he was getting a second helping of his Mother's pussy!