David Writes an Erotic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took the head of his cock into my mouth, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I needed to be careful. I was doing this to get his cock hard enough to fuck, not so that he could spurt into my mouth.

After only thirty seconds, his cock was ready, but I gave him a bit more time because he was enjoying it. When I moved my head back his cock came out of my mouth. It was standing proud, and I was staring at it, with a smile on my face. It was now rock hard, perfect for fucking.

This time I wanted it while I was on my back. As soon as I was in position, his cock was parting my lips. I purred as it entered me. And now because this was our second time, he didn't need any guidance from me. Within seconds it was as good as it had been before. A nice cock pounding a tight responsive pussy.

When he upped the pace, it got even better. If he could keep this up, then he wouldn't just make me come, it would be a big one. He then did something that surprised me, but in a good way. I was now rapidly heading towards a climax.

I didn't know what was making me come. Was it his cock, that was stretching my small pussy, or was it his fingers that were now vigorously rubbing my clit? But I didn't need to know, all that mattered was that it was happening.

I was now in it, and I was struggling to breathe. My head was spinning, and I was in danger of passing out. But it was wonderful, making my whole body tingle.

It was a long time before I was back with the living. When I opened my eyes, I saw David standing over me. He looked worried.

"Are you OK?"

When I said yes, his face changed. He was now smiling.

"Good, because I want you to bend over so that we can do it again."

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. I was exhausted. But what I did know was that when I'd got my breath back, I would bend over for him!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.