All Comments on 'David's Mother'

by hungten

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hey PSYCO

dudei loved most of the story but the rest was fucked up .UR SIK DUDE!!! U RAPED UR MOM DUMBASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

i think this is a good mother son story. Well done. David’s mother story is a well story plot of mom/son- a shy middle age mother refuse her son and son force or rape her to have sex. many stories in literotica are the mother and son have sex fuck happily. this is not suit, because after all she r his mother, she cant accept it easily. davids mothers plot is suit for a mom/son story i think, this kind of stories r very attractive. and what about u hungten? u r absence in literotica in many years, will u not come back? we r badly want this kind of story. come back soon with a great mother son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Really So Much a Mother Love Story

As a rape story. He committed date-rape essentially. Big turn off. Well written story of how to rape your Mom and even internally justify it as you do the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Great story here an idea for next ch.she gets drunk from being confused and disgusted.comes home try to avoid him.he doesn't let her they talk a bit but she runs off to the bedroom he chase after her.something leads him to go another round with her he fuck her hard and cum in her alot.he falls asleep in her bed.she wakes up mortified and disgusted.have a little fit avoids him for some time a finds out she knocked up so on and so forth--BG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Incest strory.

I wish i could have fucked my mother like that. I think incest is the purest form of love . The love between a father and daughter or Mother and son like thi is so beautiful. However that said it MUST be consentual nevr froced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story, and...

that last anon sure has the right idea. He really should have fucked his mother, just stuck his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blown his young balls up the same cunt he once came out of as a little baby. Let this be a lesson to all the boys--and there are plenty of them--who look over their mom and get hard in their pants at what they see. Listen up, guys. What you're feeling for your mom is called lust, and a son's lust for his mother is about as normal as apple pie. What you've got to do is schmooze your mom, get touchy-feely with her, hug her and let her feel your big hard on pressing against her. Compliment her a lot and tell her that you love her, really love her, over and over again. Your mom loves you to pieces, you're her darling baby boy, and she loves what makes her boy a boy--what you've got swinging between your legs, your big prick and your heavy loaded balls. Chances are that mom'll get the idea real soon, and open up her mommy-twat to let you snuggle your stiff dick up where you know it belongs. All that creamy semen you've got sloshing around in your balls belongs up your mother's cunt and the sooner you shoot it up there the happier you and your mom'll be.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
testing the wsters

Honestly, some of these comments make you wonder. She sets the bait, then complains when she gets a bite? That's a little stupid. I guess she wanted to tease but not go further. And hey, Hooked on Phonics? It's PSYCHO. Misspellings only make you look like an idiot.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Sorry, but no matter how you try to talk around it

Rape is Rape!

The comments used to try to make it ok are even worse;

It was how SHE dressed

SHE was asking for it

it was alright because he told her he loved her.

Try any of the "excuses" in court and see how far you get!

washdog10washdog10over 10 years ago
He's A Rapist

Comments to the contrary are truly laughable and harken back to a time when we guys ran the criminal justice system nearly into the dust and victimized the women who were victims even more. This was rape, and rape is not entertaining or erotic, in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was not rape

she tried to entice him. A woman who is raped isn't moaning in pleasure she isn't wet and she wouldn't climax. the fear, the terror would prevent all of that. If a woman doesn't fight a man off, and instead submits or even pretends to enjoy it, it is because she believes it might at least preserve her life. that wasn't the case here. she wasn't in fear for her life so she would not feel a need to fake it. she obviously had misgivings and felt shame and guilt, because she did want it. There was reluctance, and coersion but not rape. This is a fantasy folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This incest story is erotic but a story tag should have indicated reluctance or even non-consent

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This begs another chapter to discover her reaction to what's happened

Seadog971Seadog971over 1 year ago

It definitely needs chapter 2. Good storyline but incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous