David's Patches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot rope after rope of potent cum into my mom's fertile pussy, right up her cervix. I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum in her, but the mind plays tricks on you during that intense passion and I'm sure it was just a heavy load, but very deep in her. She was still in the after throws of her orgasm when I started to subside, and we both finally came off that wave of bliss, ebbing our way back to reality. I felt it was our strongest and most passionate orgasm to date, but I soon learned we had lots more of them over the next few days.

During the second night, my mom could not get enough of me, and took my hard cock in her mouth and started to suck me, while pumping my shaft. She had told me about this months ago and she said that it was not a favorite of hers, so we never really tried it till now. She had just introduced me to my first blow job, and wow that was an intense moment; and when I was about to cum, she made me cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, and I was at a loss of words, as that was one sensitive orgasm that I really liked, but I still loved her tight vagina, because I could watch her face as she had her orgasms. I lost count how many times we made love as mother and son over that long weekend, but it will always be a time that is burned into my heart and soul of love and passion form two people.

My mom told me about six weeks later, the rabbit died? Rabbit, what rabbit, we don't own any rabbits I was thinking? I didn't understand what she was saying at first, till she said, "I'm pregnant!" I was excited, I had helped my mom reach her desire to have a fourth child, but I was even more excited by the very thought, I had impregnated my own mother, and now she was carrying our child.

Sex during her pregnancy was off the charts, I never knew a woman could be so intense and erotic in bed during her pregnancy, and want it so often. It seemed she couldn't wait sometimes till evening to have sex, and we would sneak off and have sex at my work bathroom during a coffee break, or at night out in the barn before my chores were done; then countless times at night in her bed after my siblings were asleep. She was changing her sheets daily, because of all the cum we had left behind. I had sex so much at night we got very little sleep. It was nice being 19 and horny, with a woman just as aroused.

One Sunday we have sex 4 times during the day, and then all night because her hormones were screaming for more. Thank goodness my brother and sister were gone again that night to my aunts, because my mom was howling thru out the night like a wild animal in heat.

I was the happiest 19 year old around. My mother was caring our child in her that we made from our love. She became almost insatiable, but at the same time, she became the greatest teacher about sex and a woman's needs during pregnancy. I found new ways to have sex, lots of cowboy positions; and doggie style sex was one of my favorites. She was super tight and extremely wet in her tight, fat, pregnant vagina. She taught me about anal sex, and how it can be fun and pleasing for both of us if we did a little planning. We tried it many times, and she would even have intense orgasms during her 7th and 8th months of pregnancy from it. I learned from a great mature teacher for being such a young man.

One time we almost got caught by my sister, but mom escaped to the hayloft just in time as my sister came out to the barn looking for me, asking if I'd seen mom. I told her she was out back in the garden area. Thank goodness she escaped through the hayloft door in time for my sister to find her watering the garden. Too close that time, but we had lots of other close calls over the years.

Nine months after our long weekend together, my Mom gave us a healthy boy, and I was one proud father of what we created. I could never tell anyone about my great accomplishment, but all the same, he was ours, and made from us.

Something my mom always wanted from our lovemaking that we could share; something I always wanted to give her from the first night we had sex. There is something extremely erotic of having your mother carrying your baby in her womb, we both wanted it and I got to put it there with her encouragement and blessing. She told me she wanted to share the great experience of fatherhood with me as her lover and son, to have this child together.

Yes, our son was a fully normal functioning boy with 10 fingers and 10 toes. Thank goodness he was a spitting image of my mom. Mom told everyone her new son was from a one night stand she had, and everyone bought her story, including my brother and sister, and later, our own son.

Right after our son was born my Dad's parents heard about my mom's new child, and felt bad for her and her predicament. So they gave her 100 acres of farmland they secretly owned behind our small farm to help us financially. That helped us out tremendously. My mom leased it to a local farmer, and the rent from the land took care of us all economically for years, and I could now afford to save my money for college.

Our sex life resumed about a month after our son was born, mom was breastfeeding and she let me try it. I loved it, and it turned me on as well as her. I did nurse on her a couple times a week when our son wouldn't take all the milk she produced, so I'd help her out by nursing on her after to release the pressure. I enjoyed the sweet, creamy, taste and it is very erotic for mom and me having me nursing on her once again. She said it deepened that bond I had created with her so many years ago. Every time I would suck from her breasts, it would lead to a new sex session between us in a matter of minutes. It turned her on as much as me. Maybe it was strange, but to me, it was very erotic at the time.

When she stopped breastfeeding, I had to leave her breasts alone for the next month so they could dry up. We never worried about birth control or pregnancy again. When my mom had our son, she had her tubes tied right after the delivery. We still had sex almost every day till a few years later when she decided it was time for me to cut ties with her and move on with my life; as it would not be a healthy relationship if I continued to stay with her, for me, and especially our son.

We sold the farm and the acreage and I went off to college as we both agreed. I didn't want to go on without her as my lover, but we both knew it was the right move for us so we could move on with our lives. She needed to find a father for our son to help raise him, and I needed to find a wife so I could start a family and life of my own.

It was hard for me to let go of the woman who had become my teacher and lover. She had given so much to me, shared her deepest emotions and desires; and all her womanly secrets. We formed a bond as lovers that could never be broken, erased, or taken from us. A bond that started for us when I was in her womb and once again shared with me as her lover.

My mother once said the bond between a baby and mother runs deep, especially when she nurses them and holds them next to her beating heart. But the bond between mother and son seems to runs even deeper; because of the emotions that she is sharing with a male child in her arms next to her breast only deepens over time. She had those same emotions with me later in life as a mother and son, but also as a man and woman; being lovers. A new bond beyond what anyone can ever experience between a man and a woman. We were fortunate to have those 4 years together as mother and son lovers.

We both moved on as agreed, and chose to never talk about our lovemaking again; for fear, it would rekindle those emotions and desires wanting each other again. We always shared that look that no one could understand but us. That same look she gave me that night under the back porchlight as the love flowed between two people; both as lovers and as mother-son. What I learned from my mother as a son, a lover, and a father, made me a better man, lover, and father later in life. She was a teacher every man should have, his own mother. We shared that love through our son, my brother, forever our reminder of a deeper bond between us.

Later while I was off at college, mom met a great guy and married him. Our son loved his new dad, (Rick, my mom's new husband). He helped raise our son as his own, and our son turned out to be a real fine man, he's an investment banker today for a national bank. It was a secret mother and I wanted to take to our graves so as not to hurt him, or anyone. I never told my first wife about my mom and me, and she never told Rick, her husband, about us.

My wife, and college sweetheart, gave me two beautiful sons and we were married for over 30 years before she divorced me for a younger guy at her gym. Recently I got remarried, and the secrecy of mom and I ended a short time ago when I told my new wife about us. She and I then decided to put it down on paper to share with all of you, and before too many details disappear over time.

After my Step-Dad, Rick passed away years ago. Mom joined a group of mother-son lovers and shared her story with them about us. She found out she was one of many women from across her state who have shared some of her same life experiences with their sons. She was happy that she found she wasn't any different than a lot of other mothers who have shared that special bond between them and their sons.

Mother was always a beautiful sexy woman, even when I would see her late in life with her white hair; she still looked just as sexy and beautiful to me as she did when I was younger, still slim and curvy, and full of love. She would always be my first love, my teacher, and the best part, my mother. But every time we looked at each other for just a moment, those same feelings were in her eyes of her love for me, and would pass between us in an instant. We both knew our love had only deepened and strengthened over the years because of what we shared as lovers.

The last time we shared that look was a few years ago just before my mother passed. She asked me to hold her hand, she opened her beautiful green eyes, that were still so full of life and love, looked at me and said, "David, thank you for being such a great and loving son. You'll always be my greatest love."

The next day she passed.

Do I have any regrets... No. She gave so much to me as a mother and lover, that I have been a lucky s to of had her for my mother. A year ago I needed to tell my new wife about this story; there was a need to explain it to her, especially the part that a mother-son relations, and them being more common than most people think.

To Be Continued...

12