David's Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" said David, crossing to the fridge and pulling out two bottles. "You're looking a bit flushed. It might be going to your head a bit." He walked over and sat on the other stool, popping both bottles open as he did so.

"I'm fine!" I said madly, staring at the countertop and trying to ignore his nearly naked, close-enough-to-touch body. "Aren't you getting dressed?"

"Soon," said David. "Thought I'd join you in a drink first. I like to air dry. You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind?" I babbled. "Why would I mind? Perfectly normal!" My eyes roved around the room, looking anywhere but at David. "I like your place!" I said.

David shifted and I couldn't help but glance at him. He had turned towards me, his legs spread, the towel riding up to almost above his knees. Almost.

"Impressed at the size?" said David.

"Huh?"

"Of the flat," said David, gesturing at the room. "It's not mine. It belongs to my parents. I'm renting it from them."

"Oh! It's really nice," I said. I took another gulp of beer, trying to anchor myself in this normal line of conversation. A little voice in my head warned me not to drink too quickly, that losing my inhibitions now would be a bad idea. I silenced it with another drink.

"Quite lucky, really," said David, lifting his own bottle. "The other rooms are a decent size as well. You should see the bedroom."

I bit my tongue. Bad line of thought. Stop it. I looked around again. "I like the photos on the walls," I said. "Very artistic."

A tiny smile crossed David's face. Not his usual cheeky grin. Something more honest and vulnerable. "They're mine," he said, looking down at his drink. "I do a bit of photography in my spare time." There was pride in his voice.

"They're really good!" I said. "Do you always do cities?"

"When I travel, yeah!" David's face lit up. "I just love city skylines. They're beautiful. Much more interesting than working on a building site!"

"How did you get into photography?" I asked, pushing away a mental image of builder David getting hot and sweaty on a construction site.

"Through a friend," he said. "He was close with my sister, and he let me stay with him while I was an apprentice builder. He did photography - portraits of people mostly - but he taught me some things and it kinda took off from there."

"Cool!" I said. "Did you ever pose for him?" I lifted my bottle and drank.

David grinned. "Yup. I was a regular model for him." And then, as I moved to set my beer down, he added, "I even posed nude a few times."

My bottle crashed to the floor. It didn't break but the remaining beer spilled out, forming a puddle on the wood.

"Shit!" I said. "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it," said David, looking at me curiously. He reached for a nearby kitchen roll and tore some off.

"Let me," I said, grabbing some as well. We both ended up on our knees, close together. "I'm really sorry," I said, wiping the floor. "I'm just really clumsy."

David laughed. He close enough for me to feel his warm breath. "It was an accident," he said. "I doubt it'll stain. Anyway, it was your own beer. If it had been mine I might be complaining."

We finished mopping up. David looked at me, his face inches from mine. "See?" he said softly. "No harm done. Nothing to worry about."

He stood up. I was about to do the same when his towel came undone.

It happened in slow motion. The folds came apart right in front of my eyes. For a brief, tantalising moment, the towel clung to his body. Then it fell, hitting the floor with a light thump.

Time stopped.

David's cock. His long, fat, beautiful cock was right in front of my face, close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off it. It was a thick anaconda that hung halfway to his knees, ending in a wide mushroom head covered in foreskin. A large vein traced a path from there all the way to his dark, wiry pubes. The vein, pulsing in time with my heartbeat, was the only movement in the otherwise frozen moment.

We were both breathing heavily. My heart was pounding so loud I was sure David could hear it. He made no movement to cover up. I made no movement to look away.

His cock twitched. A tiny movement, but enough to break the spell. I looked up at him. He was staring down at me, his face unreadable. "Sorry," he said, his voice calm. "It was an accident."

"I know," I said. An awkward pause. I felt I should say something more to break the silence. "You have a huge cock."

"I know," he said. His cock twitched again. The head swelled slightly.

Unable to take my eyes off it, I said, "Don't you want to cover up?"

David set the wet paper towels on the counter and put his hands behind his back, like a soldier at rest. His hips moved forward a little, making his cock sway. "Do you want me to?"

My eyes darted from the hanging meat to his face and back again. My throat was dry and I was starting to feel dizzy. "Is this a test?" I croaked.

"A test for what?"

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. "To see if I'm gay."

David's eyes bored into mine. "Well, are you?"

I hesitated. "Yes. Is that okay?"

David shrugged, causing his cock to sway again. It looked thicker and longer than before. "Yeah, it's okay. I kinda suspected, after you've been staring at me all morning."

Blood surged to my face. So much for being discreet. I felt tears begin to form. "I'm really, really sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I didn't say you made me uncomfortable," said David. "I've been naked in front of guys before. And like I said, I posed nude for a friend. He looked at me the way you're doing now."

"He was gay?" I said.

"Yeah."

"And you still got naked for him?"

"Yeah."

"Did he... did you let him touch you?"

"Yeah."

David's cock was rising, the vein pulsing wildly, the foreskin beginning to retract. I was having difficulty breathing. Eyes fixed on the growing monster, I whispered, "Did you enjoy it?"

He took a long time to answer. His cock rose until it was horizontal, pointing right at my face. Finally, he said, "Yeah."

Another long silence. He was almost fully hard now, curving upwards, the foreskin pulled back to reveal the pink tip of his cockhead. I could now see his balls properly - large eggs in a hairy sack.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I felt like I was about to burst. In a barely audible voice, I said, "Can I touch it?"

He looked down at me, his chest rising and falling in deep breaths. I felt like I was about to pass out. The throbbing erection was close, so close to my face. The air between us burned.

David opened his mouth. Paused. Then said a single word.

"Yeah."

In a sort of trance, I raised my hand. Held my palm close to the shaft, feeling the intense heat of it. I looked up at David for reassurance.

Apprehension in his eyes. But something else. Something animal. Something hungry. He gave a tiny nod.

My hand closed at last around his cock. It warm, pulsating, so thick I could barely wrap my fingers around it. Rock solid and heavy. It was like a baseball bat.

I moved my hand down, pulling the skin. The foreskin began unfurling. Slowly, his enormous pink mushroom appeared, a clear pearl already oozing from it. As the head became fully exposed, the pearl became a long thread, hanging on till it reached his knees. It fell to the floor with an audible pat.

David groaned. I tightened my grip and slowly stroked up and down, up and down, up and down. "Is this alright?" I asked.

"Y-yeah," David grunted.

I increased the pace. In the back of my mind, the horny part was screaming I'm wanking David off and the rational part was passed out on the floor. I wasn't going to question what was happening. I was just going to enjoy it.

"Your cock is so fucking big," I said.

David grinned down at me. "Like it?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. I slowed my jerking, making long, deliberate pulls. More precum oozed out of the tip. Instead of letting it fall, I used my thumb to massage it into the cockhead, spreading the clear fluid around it.

"Oh, fuck," said David.

Another drop. With my free hand, I scooped it up and brought it to my mouth. Made eye contact with him. Licked his juice up. Slowly, deliberately, savouring the sweet muskiness of it. I licked my lips clean and smiled up at him.

"Oh, fuck," said David.

We stared at each other, me still slowly stroking him, him panting and groaning softly. "Your photographer friend," I said. "Did he wank you off like this?"

David nodded.

My voice hoarse, I asked, "Did he suck you off?"

A hesitation. Then David nodded again.

Another pearl oozed out of his slit. Without breaking eye contact, I brought my mouth right up to his cockhead. My tongue darted out, licking up the clear, sticky juice. For a second, I tasted David - his heat, his musk, his masculinity. My lips brushed against his head, gently kissing it. I pulled away, a long strand of precum still connecting me to him.

"You taste really good," I said.

David looked as if his legs were going to give way. His jaw was slack, his breathing heavy. He stared down at me. I stared up at him. I leaned forward. My mouth an inch from his cock.

His hand on my head. Holding me still. Not pushing, not pulling. Just holding. Hesitation in his eyes.

"I won't tell anyone," I said. "I promise. This is between you and me."

I smiled up at him. His face broadened into his usual cheeky grin and he released my head. I leaned forward, opened my mouth as far as it would go, and - keeping my eyes fixed on his - closed it around his cock.

Heaven. As my lips wrapped around him, my throat made a guttural sound. The head was warm and smooth, filling my mouth with his delicious taste. It was the taste of a man - no, it was the taste of David. Everything about him - his maleness, his sexiness, his charm, his essence, was in my mouth right now. It was incredible.

My tongue ran around the underside of his swollen helmet, stimulating the sweet spot, trying to taste every millimetre, to coat my tongue with him. David swore somewhere above me, the words coming from far away. Right now, my entire world was his throbbing cock.

Even just getting the whole head in my mouth was a challenge. Swallowing the whole length of him was out of the question but I was determined to go as far as I could. Breathing through my nose, I relaxed my jaw and pushed forwards. An inch of the shaft, hot and tangy, entered my mouth. Then another inch.

The head hit the back of my throat. I paused, my eyes closed, my nostrils filled with his musk. I pushed forward again. The thick cockhead began to enter my throat, stretching it. It was like trying to swallow a tennis ball.

My body convulsed. I pulled off his cock, coughing, saliva dribbling down my chin.

I felt a hand ruffle my hair. "Pretty good for a first go," David said. "We don't have to go any further if you don't want to."

I looked up at him. "I do want to," I said. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Please."

David laughed. He pushed his hips forward, rubbing his sticky helmet over my lips. "Open up then."

I let my lips part and took him into my mouth again. Now that I had got past the holy shit I'm sucking him moment, I was able to focus on doing it right. I took my time, concentrating on just the head, running my tongue all around it, coating it with saliva. David groaned his appreciation as I worked on his cock.

I was ready to have another go. Taking a deep breath in through my nose, I inched forward, feeling the smooth warmth of his shaft slide past my lips. I pulled back to just the tip, then back down. With each movement, I took a little more into my mouth.

Soon I felt it hit the back of my throat again. My body convulsed in anticipation, but I fought through it. Up and down. It entered my throat, stretching it. I gagged and pulled back. Deep breath. Back down again. This time, when it slipped down my throat, I didn't gag. A little further. Back up, back down. Every time I felt like gagging, I paused to rest.

Eventually I reached my limit. I had managed to get about half his length down my throat. Any further would land me in hospital. I settled for what I had achieved and began bobbing up and down on him in a steady rhythm. From the noises David was making, I knew I was doing a good job. He'd teased me for so long in my fantasies. Now it was time to worship this massive straight cock.

One of my hands remained wrapped around his thickness. The other strayed down to his hairy sack and cupped his testicles, feeling the weight of them in my palm. "Fuck yeah," David groaned. "Play with my balls."

I squeezed and gently pulled on his scrotum, earning an appreciative moan. I pulled off his cock, leaving it glistening with spit. I ducked under his heavy shaft and leaned in. David gasped as I began licking his balls. They were musky and salty with sweat. The taste sent me into overdrive. I moaned and tongued his balls furiously, occasionally sucking one into my mouth and rolling it around, imagining them churning with cream. I wanted it badly and I wanted it now.

I moved back up and wrapped my lips around his cock again. It was much easier now, and I was quickly back up to a steady rhythm, one hand still playing with his balls, the other wanking his shaft in time with my mouth. David's moans were getting louder and louder, and I knew my prize was fast approaching.

"Ugh!" David grunted. I felt a warning hand on my head. "You need to— ugh! I'm— I'm getting—"

I ignored his efforts to pull me off. I moaned around his cock and sped up, making loud slurps as I worked him. I added a twisting motion to the hand around his shaft. I felt him throb faster and faster, heard him panting louder. His legs started trembling.

"Seriously, mate," he gasped. "I'm nearly— ugh! Nearly there!" David was struggling for breath now. His hips began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I moaned loudly, letting him know how much I wanted it.

David looked down at me. I looked back, eyes wide, mouth stretched around his huge cock. Begging with my eyes.

His hands moved to the sides of my head. He held me tight and took control, fucking my mouth with deep thrusts. I was gagging. Drool was flowing down my chin. Tears were forming in my eyes. And I didn't care.

David's whole body began shaking. He was staring at me with an intense, animalistic look on his face. "You want it? You want my fucking cum?" he grunted. I moaned in response.

His thrusts became rapid and shallow. He threw his head back and let out a "FUCK!". His balls tensed in my hand. His cock pulsed violently. A powerful blast of spunk hit the back of my throat, nearly choking me. I pulled back so that the next thick, creamy shot hit my tongue.

Pulse after pulse, more of his delicious seed filled my mouth. I was gulping it down, but it kept coming. Finally, after at least eight or nine spurts, it slowed and stopped. I swallowed the last of his sperm, savouring the saltiness as it slid down my throat.

I released his monster with a pop. David was gasping and shaking. He stared down at me, eyes unfocused. His cock glistened with spit and cum. I leaned forward and licked the head clean, making him flinch.

"Ah!" he laughed. He ruffled my hair. "Good lad," he said. "That was fucking awesome. Thanks."

I smiled and wiped my chin. Part of me was in shock at what had happened, but there'd be time to process that later. For now, play it cool. I grinned up at him as if this was no big deal, totally fine, I do this all the time.

In all the excitement, I hadn't noticed how sore my knees were from the hardwood floor. I stood up, feeling my own neglected erection straining in my jeans, my balls aching for release. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed the front of my jeans and rubbed, letting out a quiet moan. David, still breathing heavily, didn't react. He just watched.

Feeling a thrill at David watching me play with myself, I felt the pervert inside me take over again. Keeping my eyes on David for any negative signs, I unzipped. David's eyes were glued to my crotch as I reached in and pulled out my leaking hardon. I gasped, exposed to the air and to David.

Still no reaction. Had his photographer friend got naked with him? How far had they gone? How far could I go?

A pink haze settled into my brain. I grasped my dick and began stroking gently. I wanted this moment to last, but at the same time I wanted to shoot in front of him before I lost my nerve - or he got weirded out.

Except he wasn't getting weirded out. He was watching with a faint smile on his face. His cock was now fully soft, hanging between his legs like a fat sausage. The head had disappeared back inside its hood, but one last white droplet was hanging from the tip. I let out a low groan. David's smile broadened.

It was happening. I could feel the excitement mounting in my balls. David was going to watch me cum. He wanted to watch me cum. He was going to see just how much he turned me on.

And then a wicked, dirty, downright filthy idea popped into my head. David wanted to see how much he turned me on? I could show him. I could show him exactly what kind of person I was.

I let go of my dick. It stood pointing straight at David, twitching in the open air. He continued to look at it for a few moments, then his eyes flicked up to meet mine.

Certain I had his full attention, I turned slowly and deliberately, and walked to the doorway leading to the hall. I glanced back at him, my heart pounding. There was no way I'd get away with this. Yet still he said nothing. He was watching me with curiosity.

I strode along the hall towards the bedroom, head spinning, throbbing hardon leading the way. I wasn't in control of my actions. Something else had taken over.

Within moments of entering the room, I was stripping. I wanted to be fully exposed for him. By the time David padded, cock swinging, into the room behind me, I was lying naked on the bed. He looked surprised but still said nothing.

I again took my dick in my hand and began stroking. In the intense silence, I felt the orgasm quickly rising again. I could end it here. This would be enough.

No. It's not enough. Show him what you really are.

His red shorts were beside me on the bed. I grabbed them. Made eye contact with David. Brought them to my face.

And inhaled.

David's eyes went wide with shock. He stared at me as I began huffing his scent and masturbating madly. The tingle had started in my balls again. I closed my eyes and drew in a long, deep breath, letting the smell of him flood my senses and overwhelm me. I felt my orgasm approaching and knew this time there was no stopping it. I opened my eyes to make sure David was going to watch me cum.

He was still standing in the doorway. And he was wanking.

The dam burst. I howled and my body arched upwards off the bed. A violent pulse ripped through me. An enormous rope of sperm erupted out of me, splattering onto my belly. Then another. Pulse after pulse, jet after jet. My body was shaking, my eyes unfocussed, my breathing ragged.

It seemed to go on forever. Finally, my dick gave one last surge and stopped. I collapsed, coated in my own load, trying to breath. My muscles untensed and I went limp. I stared unseeing at the ceiling, trying to process what had just happened.

Cold reality set in. Oh god, what had I done? David would hate me forever. I was expecting him to attack me at any moment.

And then I remembered what he had been doing when I hit my orgasm. Tentatively, I raised my head to look at him.

He was still standing in the doorway. And he was still jerking off. His cock was back to full hardness, a colossal weapon curving up towards his stomach. He was staring at me intently, his eyes roving over my cum-covered torso, my deflating dick, the shorts still in my hand.