David's Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes travelled up to mine. He had an intense look on his face that I couldn't read. He took his hand off his cock and left it twitching in the air. He seemed to be giving me a chance to admire his whole body. My eyes hungrily scanned every inch; the curly brown hair, the toned chest with its stiff nipples, the flat, hairy stomach, and of course the massive meat standing proudly erect. I licked my lips and groaned involuntarily.

He took a step towards me. Then another. His erection swayed hypnotically. He was moving slowly, almost nervously. I smiled at him. He smiled back and walked right up to the side of the bed. His cock was right above my face, towering over me. He grinned down at me and leaned forward, letting his thickness slide across my lips.

I discarded his shorts and took him in my mouth again. No gentle licks this time. I swallowed it straight down my throat and began working him with vigour. It tasted just as good as before, better even. David was looking down at me, his expression becoming more lustful with every slurp. I knew I could work another load out of him.

But I wanted more. I had come this far, and David was showing no signs of backing down. I raised one hand to cup his balls. The other went down between my legs. David's eyes widened as I slid my finger between my cheeks and moaned.

I continued sucking him for several minutes, my finger massaged my hole as I did so. My own dick slowly returned to life. And all the while, David just watched. What was going on in his head? Would he go this far with a guy?

Time to find out. I pulled off his cock, leaving it glistening in the air. I laid back on the bed, lifted my legs, and looked at him with a pleading expression.

There was a long, intense pause. Then David muttered, "Fuck it," and reached for the box of condoms.

My heart leapt into my mouth and my hole quivered. Everything was going pink and fuzzy again. I watched as he tore open the foil packet and rolled the condom down his considerable length. I was amazed it could contain him. He turned and moved towards me.

"Lube!" I squeaked. Then, in a more normal voice, I said, "You'll need lube. Do you have some?"

He paused, and for one horrible moment I thought I'd have to choose either stopping or taking him dry. But then he opened the bedside drawer and lifted out a small tube. He squirted some of the lube on himself and rubbed it in. Then, after a hesitation, he offered it to me. I quickly applied the cold gel to my hole, feeling myself contract under my finger as I did so.

Only now did I worry about what was about to happen. I had been so caught up in the idea of sex with David that I hadn't considered the mechanics. It had been ages since I last bottomed. And David presumably had little-to-no experience with anal sex. I clenched in anticipation of being ripped open.

To hell with it, I thought, as David clambered onto the bed between my legs. I'd never forgive myself if I passed up this chance. I'd just endure the pain and see it through. I lifted my legs in the air and pulled them back, letting David see his target. He eyed my hole nervously.

"It's okay," I said softly. "I won't tell anyone. Just take it slow."

David shuffled forwards, the bed creaking below him. He moved into position, using a hand to guide himself. I felt his enormous, blunt cockhead press against me. I realised I was still tensing and willed myself to relax.

"Ready?" David whispered.

I knew I wasn't. But I also knew that I wasn't leaving this room until I'd had David's cock inside me. I smiled up at him and nodded. The pressure on my hole increased. I closed my eyes and braced.

Pain. Burning, tearing pain. I yelped.

David withdrew, concerned. "Sorry," he said. "This was a bad idea."

"No!" I said quickly. "I mean... I want this. It's just been a while for me. Try again." I pulled my cheeks apart to give him access.

He nodded and leaned forwards. Again I felt the pressure on my hole. I closed my eyes and tried to untense. The pain returned, fiery but tolerable. I gritted my teeth and breathed in through my nose. The resistance built and built until—

Something gave way. I gasped. He was inside me.

Happiness flooded my brain, overriding the pain radiating from my hole. Sure, it felt like a beer can was being jammed up my arse. But David's cock was inside me at last. Everything else was irrelevant.

I opened my eyes. David was looking at me intently, presumably watching for signs he should stop. He pushed a little more into me and I winced.

He pulled back, his cockhead falling out of me, leaving my hole grabbing at nothing. "We shouldn't be doing this," he said. "It's hurting you."

My mind raced. Every second that I was struggling, his feet were getting colder. I had to hold onto this while he was still in the mood.

"Let me get on top," I said. "Try it that way. It'll be easier for me."

He looked uncertain, but laid down on the bed, his cock reaching for the ceiling. I moved so that I was squatting over his thighs. From here, his cock looked like it would reach my stomach. I involuntarily clenched again.

"More lube," I muttered, reaching for the tube. And then an idea popped into my head. "We could do it without the condom," I said.

David's eyes went wide. "You sure?" he said. "Isn't it..."

"It's okay," I said quickly. "I'm clean. And I trust you. It'll fit inside me easier without the extra layer, and it'll feel better for you. But only if you want to."

I waited, heart pounding, for a signal. Seconds passed. Then a small nod.

I hooked my trembling fingers under the condom and slowly peeled it off. It came off with a snap, leaving his bare cock twitching in the air. I squirted a dollop of lube onto it and worked it along his shaft, feeling the heat of it, the thickness of it, the sheer size of it. When it was lubed up, I held it pointing at the ceiling, a tower of meat gleaming in the sunlight.

I manoeuvred into position above it. David put his hands behind his head, showing off those hairy pits, and grinned at me. I grinned back and lowered myself until I felt the cockhead once again touch my tender hole. I took a deep breath and began pushing down.

Fiery pain again, but lesser. I had already been opened, and the knowledge that I was taking him bare was causing my hole to eagerly open to receive him. It stretched open around him, wider, wider. Ignoring the burning, I grunted, screwed my eyes shut, and pushed again. A little more entered me. If I could just make it past the wide mushroom head...

David's hand on my leg, rubbing me gently. "You can do it, lad," he said in a soft voice.

My body relaxed. With a pop, the head was fully inside me. And now it was easy. Inch by throbbing inch he entered me, sliding smoothly. The pain was fading. I didn't need to push any more. My hole opened up to his cock, welcoming it. David was still holding my leg, smiling.

And then I felt his pubes tickling my balls. My cheeks touched his thighs and I knew he was inside me. David's big, glorious bare cock was fully inside me. It was like sitting on a baseball bat. I swear it was in my stomach. I held still, adjusting to this pulsing invader, my eyes closed, in a state of bliss. I could feel the heat of him filling me, our bodies fused together at last.

"Holy shit," David breathed. "Holy fucking shit."

My eyes snapped open. David was looking up at me, his face twisted in pleasure. I would have happily stayed where I was all day, but I wanted to please him as well. "Does it feel good?" I murmured.

"Fucking amazing," he groaned. "So warm and tight."

I clenched my hole, making him gasp. Running my hands over his taut stomach, I said, "Just lay back and enjoy. Let me make you feel good." He nodded and closed his eyes.

I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest. So soft, so warm. His nipples were stiff I gently tweaked them, earning a moan from him. I placed my hands on his chest to steady myself and began to rock slowly. His cock slid back and forth inside me, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

A groan escaped me. David's hands tightened their grip on my legs. He groaned too, deep and primal. I began rocking faster, grinding into him. His hands were pulling me forwards, urging me to speed up. Soon I was bouncing on him, my flesh slapping against his in time to the creaks of the bed.

David was moaning. His eyes had opened but they were unfocussed, his expression lost in ecstasy. He gripped me tightly and started thrusting up into me, each movement in rhythm with mine.

I could feel the animal writhing under his skin. I knew what his body was telling him, the need building inside him.

The need to fuck.

I lifted myself off his cock, letting it fall out with a wet slap. "Don't stop!" David gasped.

"I'm not," I said. I turned away from him and got on all fours, pointing my arse at him. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart. "Fuck me, David. Fuck me hard."

His eyes lit up. As he scrambled into position and lined his cock up with my hole, I just had time to blurt out, "Slowly!". Seconds later, I was split wide open as he rammed his entire length into me. I cried out.

"Sorry! Sorry!" said David, though he made no move to pull out.

"It's okay," I said through gritted teeth. "It just caught me off guard. Go slow till I get used to it, I'll tell you when you can speed up." I buried my face into the bed and centred my attention on the huge cock inside me.

David pulled out slowly, inch by inch, all the way to the head, paused, then slid back in. In and out, in and out, building a steady rhythm. Every thrust went deeper, filling me up more than I thought possible. I gripped the sheets and moaned into them. All pain was gone, leaving only intense pleasure. The constant pressure on my prostate was making my body tremble. I looked back between my legs and saw a steady, sticky stream of precum leaking from my dick.

Every time he withdrew, my hole eagerly clamped down, determined to keep him inside me. "If you keep doing that," David panted, "I don't think I can hold back much longer."

"Then don't," I said. "Fucking destroy my arse."

He paused halfway into me. There was silence for a few moments, and I wondered if my dirty talk had been too much. Then he leaned down, his firm body pressing into my back, his warm breath on my neck. "You asked for it, lad," he growled into my ear.

He placed his hands on my hips and slowly withdrew his cock, all the way to the head. I held my breath. And then—

Fuck! With one powerful slam, he buried his beast in my bowels. I let out a cry of pleasure. He pulled all the way out again and slammed back into me. Another. And another. With each thrust, his speed increased.

The bed was creaking loudly. David wasn't holding back. His sexual need was unleashed. Gentleness abandoned. David was a rutting, groaning animal, and I was whimpering as he roughly used my body.

The smell of sex and sweat filled my nostrils. The bedroom was filled with the sound of our bodies smacking together, David grunting, the bed groaning in protest at each slam. And another sound. A high, primal wailing. It took me a moment to place. The noise was coming from my throat.

I raised my head and arched my back. "Fuck me!" I gasped.

"Yeah, you like that big cock," David growled. "Don't you?"

"Yes!" I screamed, as my prostate began sending jolts of electricity through my body. My dick was throbbing madly, each thrust sending precum everywhere. "I - ugh! - love your - ugh! - big fucking - ugh! - cock inside me!"

David was pounding into me harder, faster, deeper, each slam sending shockwaves through me. I looked back at his torso glistening with sweat, the muscles flexing with each thrust. His eyes burned with lust and need.

I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. "I'm... close!" I managed between groans.

"Fuck!" he panted. "Me... too!"

Everything was blurry. The entire world was David's thickness pounding in and out of me, hammering my prostate, driving me closer and closer to the edge. I closed my eyes, riding the rising wave. My balls were boiling, my dick throbbing, my whole body vibrating.

David's rasping breath on my neck. The heat of his body on my back. His hand over my face.

Something in his hand. Fabric of some kind, over my nose. A familiar, masculine smell. I opened my eyes.

Red.

David's shorts.

I inhaled him and lost control. My hands dug into the bed and I screamed into his shorts. An electric wave tore through my body. With one massive shudder, my dick exploded. Boiling hot sperm sprayed the sheets, jet after jet. I was bucking madly, everything in overdrive. My hole spasmed and clamped down hard on David's cock.

David roared. With one last, almighty thrust, he buried himself deep inside me. The gigantic, red-hot rod pulsed and I felt searing semen flood my bowels. Throbbing over and over, each one filling me more and more with his load, the spreading warmth of it adding to the tidal wave of my own orgasm.

It went on forever, our bodies locked together, orgasming as one. Finally, it ended. My dick gave one last twitch. My body went limp. I collapsed onto the bed and David fell with me. His hot sweatiness enveloped me, his cock still inside, his ragged gasps in my ear.

Neither of us moved for several moments.

We seemed to stay locked together like that forever. Finally, I came back to earth. The intensity faded, replaced with a gentle warmth. To my surprise, David's arms wrapped round my chest, hugging me.

"That was fucking awesome," he murmured. His lips brushed the back of my neck, just for a second. My skin tingled.

Then he was lifting himself up and off me. His softening cock slipped out of me, leaving a sudden emptiness. I remained facedown, a quivering mess.

David sat back on the bed, breathing heavily, drenched in sweat. His hair was plastered to his head. His beast hung between his legs, glistening. It was hard to believe I'd just had that inside me.

"Whew!" said David. "What a workout!" He raised an arm to sniff his pit. "Damn, I should probably hop back in the shower. You need one?"

"I'm good," I said weakly. Even if I had wanted to, my muscles had gone to jelly. "I think I spunked on your sheets, though. Sorry."

David laughed. "Dirty lad," he said. He leaned forward and patted my arse. "Don't worry about it. I'll chuck them in the wash later."

He stood up, cock swaying and dripping. "Won't be long." And then he was out of the room and down the hall. I heard the click of the shower. He had left the door open this time. An invitation? Or did it just not matter, given what we had just done?

I buried my face in the sheets. What had we done? David - straight David, David from uni, David that I hadn't seen for years - had just fucked me. Hell, he had just cum in me. I could still feel it warming my insides.

And then he had hugged me and kissed the back of my neck. I wanted to believe that meant something, but deep down I knew that most likely he was just doing what he always does after sex. I was just another fuck. Not that I minded, it would be insane to think it was anything more. And he was weirdly okay with everything that had happened. Why wasn't I?

I was overthinking it. We'd had fun sex and now we were going for lunch. Just mates hanging out. I mentally shook myself and managed to will some life back into my muscles. I knew that tomorrow, my body would ache and I'd struggle to sit down. I dared not look at the gaping mess I assumed my hole to be.

By degrees, I got myself upright. Immediately I felt warm liquid trickle down my thigh. David's load was leaking out of me, shit! I had to contain it. In a daze, I stumbled towards my briefs. I heard the shower click off just as I grabbed them. I quickly pulled them on and sat on the bed.

A minute later, David returned, once again wearing only a towel. He plopped down beside me, the overworked bedsprings creaking in protest.

"Leaving so soon?" he said, nodding at my briefs.

My face reddened. "Your load was leaking out," I said. "I kinda want to keep it in for a bit."

David's eyes went wide. Then he grinned. "I was right, you are a dirty lad. So when we're having lunch, you'll have my spunk dripping out of you?"

I nodded. "If you still want to go for lunch."

"Why wouldn't we?"

I shrugged. David looked puzzled. Then his face cleared. "Ohhhh," he said. "I get it." He put an arm around my shoulder. "I'm not gay," he said. "You know that. This was just a bit of fun."

"I know," I said. "I just... I don't want things to be weird between us."

"It's only weird if you make it weird," said David, patting me on the back. "Come on, let's get dressed and head out."

We dressed quickly. David put on a surprisingly nice navy shirt, unbuttoned to show his chest hair. He looked so fucking sexy. As we prepared to leave the bedroom, I couldn't help myself. "Can we do this again?" I blurted out.

David looked at me reflectively. "I don't make a habit of fucking guys," he said, "but you're pretty awesome in bed. Tell you what, why don't you come round next Saturday, earlier on? I can fuck a load into you and then go for my run."

He was so casual about the whole thing, but I wasn't going to complain. I'd stay on this ride however long it lasted. "Sure," I said, trying to sound equally cool. "Next Saturday, then." I turned to exit the room.

"Oh, one other thing," said David. I turned back. "Here," he said. He tossed me his red shorts. "You enjoyed these so much, I reckon you can keep them. I have a few other pairs."

I stared at the shorts. "R-really?" I said. "You don't mind?"

"Go crazy," David said with a wink.

We left the bedroom together. I had no idea where this was going. A one-off fuck? Friends with benefits? Something else? But right then, I didn't care. I had a massive grin on my face, David's shorts in my hand, and his spunk dripping down my leg.

What more could I ask for?