All Comments on 'David's Visit to the Bath House'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another hot story..

..by one of Literotica's best authors. He captures the excitement of anonymous man to man sex in a very believable fashion. As a former devotee of bathhouses, I can relate easily to the ambience and atmosphere prevalent in those places. The heady aroma of sweat, cum and piss and the euphoric thrills of poppers! What great places they were. Sadly, AIDS brought all that fun, for the most part, to a halt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SLURP SLURP --SWALLOW

Oh yes, very hot and true to life--love nawty nasty pig sex--more please--much much more-Tell us all about Dave the slut.

jeffee27jeffee27almost 13 years ago
vivid

well written, really caught the moment, bought back some fond memories

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Really loved it.

It sounds a lot like my bathhouse. Great story!

happyguy36happyguy36over 7 years ago
bath house visit

Experienced a great bath house in quebec just a few weeks ago.my first time ever, i loved it. Loved the pleasure of masturbating with an audience watching. Loved sucking numerous cocks, some to orgasm and tasty mouthfuls. Had one guy fuck me delightfully for over 30 mins, cumming once and pounding right thru it.love the uncomplicated raunchy freedom of sexed up guys totally pleasurin g each other.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
another great bathhouse story

I also left a comment on your other David Bathhouse story. I have also marked this one as one of my favourite Literotica stories. I love going to the local bathhouse (I go about once a month) to get my fill of hot gay sex, cocksucking, cum and bottoming for as many men who want to fuck me. I too have had a few BBCs (like you have had in your bathhouse stories) including a very big thick Big Black Cock the last time I was at the bathhouse in the city. I also find married men to be very active tops -- fucking my face with their big cocks, shooting cum in my mouth (they love it because their wives don't swallow) and then fucking my man-pussy deep and hard.

Please tell more hot gay stories. These ones about David are wonderful.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 6 years ago
The best!

Had to comment after reading again....the best bathhouse story ever. Great descriptions of what sucking cock is like. And I know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife just left for work, short day today but I am now naked, in my recliner, with my pantys on, my buttplug in, sucking my favorite dildo. While Britney Spears hot, pumping music blasts in my headphones, I am humping the plug and alternating between rubbing my lubed clitty and pinching my erect nipples and reading your stories! I will squirt a quart of cum today, as I haven't cum in a few days, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I’ve gone 5x to my local and STILL can’t get anyone to top me😡

Swallowing cum is all I get to do,but I want my 🍒popped

I wear my key on right wrist and lay facedown on bed..nothing grr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous