All Comments on 'Davina'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding as always

when I read this story and the way she remembered mikki and Kat I was just thinking back on how their first stories were told and this one with Dave beats them both out, very good I love the little humor you put in it I can almost picture Dave when you compared her to Velma of that old cartoon with shaggy and the dog and we can not forget Fred as well, can't wait to read the next part

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Thank you as always for your comments and feedback.

I must admit I was a little cautious about doing a third side to the same old story. (I wasn't too sure about doing Kat's second opinion, never mind Dave's!). I'm trying to do it from a completely new angle and, although Mikki and Kat will eventually appear, they will be very much in the supporting cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written erotics

This is one of the most professional pieces of writing I have seen on this site. Its realism, references to real places (I live 1/2 hour from Bingley!) and other details give a true sense of the writer actually experiencing everything that went on between the characters. And the piece was so engaging that I was never tempted to "skip to the dirty bits", rather they were the culmination of a compelling story line that draws the reader into Davina's world.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

Thank you for your kind comments which were, I must say, well written and expressive in themselves.

I did actually skimp a bit (compared to usual) on the Bingley background. That is to say I with-held the name of the night spot with tatty furniture and iffy music, and was deliberately a bit vague about birthday venues/underage drinking. That's because I value the town's integrity and wouldn't want to put prospective visitors off (too many of the pubs only open part-time as it is!).

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
LimeyLady does it again

LimeyLady, you have again outdone yourself. Glad you are continuing the saga of the "girls", seems like they are old friends. Enjoying their escapades and interactions. Look forward to more. thanks.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rusty333

Thank you for enjoying the latest version of the girls' story. I was a little reluctant to go for Dave's side of events but she's getting less boring by the paragraph (at least she is to me, anyway!). Pt. 02 will follow soon.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Thank you for sharing it with us!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 7 years ago
A Lovely Sexy Love Story

After I read Angie Baby, I had to read more of your stories. This one is romantic and erotic at the same time. You really know how to tell a sexy story, great job!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jsmangis

I'm glad you enjoyed it. My "Davina" series is temporarily on hold after 8 episodes. Davina is the alternative version of my "Two Sides to Every Story" series (4 eps), itself an alternative version of my "New Beginnings" series (5 eps). Not bad for a supposed one part one-off!

BlackCatWalkingBlackCatWalkingover 6 years ago
Good read

Nice story and did make me a bit juicy, I sometimes speed read but admit that I did read it all. English women rule.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for BlackCatWalking

I'm glad it . . . er, worked for you.

There are quite a few other of my Davina stories on Literotica, and she definitely gets naughtier as she goes on. I'm currently resting her but she's by no means finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!” He chortled in his joy.!

Forgive the title - it is just brilliant to find a great story by a fellow Limey who knows how English should be spelt. I am just sorry it has taken so long for me to find your work. I am also very glad to find a library that is going to keep me happy for a good long time into the future! Thanks a million LimeyLady!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Wow (as our American cousins might say). Thank you for appreciating my version of English. As you will see if you read more, I do use a lot of "Americanisms" . . . and a lot of "Australian terms" too, but our common language is forever moving on, isn't it? Here's to it evolving forever.

And thank you for enjoying Dave/Davina. She features in many stories out there on Literotica. Hopefully you'll enjoy her (even more) daring escapades too!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Brilliant! Funny, and natural, and sexy. Oh, forgot to mention: very well-written too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I feel love is by Donna Summer.Number 1 disco diva (:may she rest in peace ).It first came out in 1977 and again as a remix in 1982.Hope this helps.Pretty good story too btw.

Twowayman62.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous