All Comments on 'Davina Does Christmas'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This aintt Christmas

Eff me . . . I don't usually do this. Nice story, though. Call me perverted, but I love lesbians. If I wasn't a male minicab driver I'd be a rug-muncher any day. Well, I would be if I wasn't too fat and plug-ugly . . ..

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

I'm not a million miles away from agreeing with you. Although I am male I have lots of time for lesbians. Craps though it may sound, I would be a lesbian if I was a girl . . . why would I fancy a bloke. for God's sake!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
outstanding story

Dave is a busy girl, sorry I read this in bits I just finished reading it, I know Dave and Sara was an item, is Sara going to stay with her man.

But I mean is dave playing the field I can't wait to read about her and miss Williams I am glad you decided to write Dave's side of this and can't wait for the next part thank you for sharing this with us I look forward to reading your stories

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma 2012

Thank you for enjoying the story.

Dave is going to stay with Sara but she's also going to go with a heck of a lot of other girls along the way, including Miss Williams (Miss Williams is gong to break her teacher/student trust in the next instalment, but not at all wickedly . . . only wickedly well done!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story as usual.

I love all your stories and your characters. Always watching for new ones . Keep up the good writing. I'll be watching for next story, can't wait.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your kind comments. More from Davina will follow soon.

rusty333rusty333about 7 years ago
As Usual

As usual you leave us deliciously hanging till the next installment. Can't wait.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rusty333

I know I often leave things hanging and guess what? Davina's going to do it again next time, too!

Thank you as always for reading and commenting.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very good series!

Please write more! :D Thanks for sharing this with us!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for HiddenInTheOpen

Thank you for your three comments and for reading and enjoying. The next part of Davina's story will follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have loved all three so far. Love the humour more than anything and with the sex descriptions often only brief it is refreshingly unrepetitive. I'm your side of the pond and you put so much local colour into your descriptions that I hope you do this professionally as well. Thanks, may not comment again but will read all the rest and 5* no problem.

black75black754 months ago

Attercliffe??? Really??? Maybe they were on their way to La Chambre..?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous