Davis and Abigail Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl finds a potential dominant at a club.
4k words
4.34
7.1k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: all characters are 18 and above. Abigail is (loosely) based on me. This is based on a fantasy I have and I hope you enjoy it. Any comments are appreciated.

Abigail walked into the club, wearing her red dress that showed off her curves, and ample cleavage. The rest of the patrons were dressed in a similar fashion, in suits and dresses of various styles and colors. It was the dress code for tonight's event stated on the club's website.

She took in the sights. There were many small areas on either side, enclosed by makeshift yet stable walls These rooms were filled with various contraptions and equipment.

In some rooms on the left, there were a couple areas that had a sign that said, "Impact Play" on the front of them. Others had St. Andrew's crosses and similar devices. She looked in awe.

"Hey watch where you are going!", a man said as Abigail's thoughts were interrupted. She saw he was carrying a limp girl, probably his submissive, to an area for aftercare.

"Sorry about that-". Abigail tried to say but they were already gone, and her cheeks flushed a little bit with embarrassment. She eventually found her way to the spanking benches. One of them was occupied by a master and his slave in a scene.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked the submissive, as she was breathing hard. Her ass was already imprinted by his hand and they had been there for about half an hour already. Another slap, then another was delivered on her red cheeks.

"Yours master, this ass is yours." The shy sub managed to say, after getting 2 spanks for not responding right away.

"Good slave," said the master, "now that's enough spanking, it's about time your chest gets some attention." The couple then headed to the crosses.

Abigail was intrigued by what she had seen, and noticed how everyone was either watching a scene or participating in one. She was watching more scenes played out until a voice was heard behind her.

"I see you are quite interested in what we have here, and you seem new." a male voice said.

Abigail turned around and saw the man who had spoken. She offered a smile to him, and he came closer to her, she saw his brown hair, in a very clean haircut.

"Yes, it's my first time at this sort of event, and I'm taking it all in.", she said with a newfound confidence.

"I see, if you would like, you can test out an area. You just need a dominant to participate with. If you are interested in doing a scene with me, I will be around." the man offered her, as he left through the crowd.

Abigail felt her panties grow wetter as she processed what this man had said. She knew at that moment she wanted to play with him. Abigail finally found the man as he was watching another guy being flogged by his mistress.

"I would like to do a scene with you, sir." Abigail said as she felt her arousal rise.

"Thank you for coming to find me. Let's talk for a little while before them. Also, just to go over some basics and safety measures." He replied, as he led her to a quiet area to talk.

After talking about general safety during a scene, as well as her safeword. Also, a nonverbal one in case she was gagged. They soon wrapped up the conversation talking casually to ensure her comfortability.

He asked her one last time if she was sure and she replied yes. She felt her underwear soaking with anticipation

"Oh and during the scenes Abigail, you will refer to me as Master. I may or may not gag you, but you said you are fine with either earlier." He said with a smirk on his face. "I will also call you my slut during play, so if that is ok with you Abigail. Answer me."

"Yes, that is ok with me, sir." She said

The 2 made their way to an empty spanking bench. Abigail was getting a little nervous doing something like this in front of an audience. Nonetheless, she was excited and aroused for what would happen soon.

"On your stomach, slut, now." He ordered her, and saw she obeyed. He grabbed a clean paddle from the wall and tied her hands together so they wouldn't be in the way or hanging loosely at her sides. He pulled up her dress over her ass, and a crowd started to grow before them.

"Beg me to spank your ass, you slut." He said as he felt her growing wetness between her legs through her panties.

"Spank this sluts ass master, please, make it red and mark it." Abigail begged him, as she let out a small moan when he touched her wet cunt.

"Shut it slut." He said as he landed the first hit on her cheeks, and she felt pain. He continued to hit her in that same spot a dozen more times. She wanted to cry from the pain but was moaning from the pleasure.

He switched to his hand and then began to alternate hitting both cheeks. Her moans became louder and he felt she was close to cumming.

"Close your mouth slut, or else I'll make you be quiet and don't you dare cum without my permission." He said, as he lifted her panties and dress back down so she was covered. He then untied her and took her to the after care area. The crowd dispersed, some wanting to try that themselves.

Once at the aftercare area, he held her close for a while and she welcomed his warmth. He told her how much of a good girl she was as he spanked her.

"Thank you, sir." She said with a warm smile. He got up to get them some water, and he returned. She eagerly accepted it, and drank the whole thing in one go.

"Ready for some more Abigail?" He asked her, as she appeared calm and normal.

"Yes, sir I am." She giggled as they walked to the St. Andrew's Crosses. She felt the familiar arousal come back to her cunt.

He took off her dress slowly to ensure it would be together by the end of the night; as her whole body was revealed to him for the first time. He also slowly took her underwear off, teasing her.

He looked at her and glanced up and down before noticing her chest and big breasts. He had noticed before, but now he was seeing them without the dress obscuring that view.

He attached her to the cross, and asked her if the restraints were tight enough. She nodded in response.

He put a blindfold on her, and he heard her breathing become harder. He explored her body and fondled her breasts. Twisting her nipples and playing with them. Abigail was in heaven as she moaned with pure lust.

He pinched her nipples and let go, as she shrieked a little in response.

"Be quiet slut, did I say you could make any noise?", he asked in curiosity, as she nodded left and right. Abigail earned a smack to her breasts.

"When I am talking to you, slut, you answer me.", he gripped her chin when he spoke.

"Yes master, you didn't give me permission to make noise." She finally spoke, trying to be clear.

"Good girl, now to ensure you don't make any more noise." He got a ball gag from the wall and put it in her mouth. Her jaw popping could be heard.

She began to feel more horny, being blindfolded and gagged. He felt her core, and it was dripping. She felt him touch her clit, and she was feeling waves of pleasure.

He immediately took his fingers away from her cunt, and tasted her. He then grabbed a whip, a medium one from the wall. He tested it and aimed at the ground, and Abigail flinched, hearing the noise.

He noticed her flinch and aimed it at her tits, and when the first strike hit, it hurt. She struggled, pulling the restraints. As strike after strike came down on her poor tits, she felt tears in her eyes and tried to stop them. The pain and pleasure mix made her fall more into subspace. She felt an urge to use her nonverbal safe word, but she loved this feeling of helplessness.

He finally stopped hitting her tits when she went limp, and was finally still. He knew she might've been tired, but he let her rest for a bit.

He retrieved a vibrator, and smirked. He started at the lowest setting then slowly went up as she responded. He saw her body was shaking with pleasure, he turned it up to the highest setting.

"Go ahead and cum like the needy slut you are." he whispered as he kept the vibrator near her clit, and just as expected, she came. But he didn't remove it, he kept it there, on her sensitive cunt.

She thought he was gonna remove it but once he kept it on, she kept cumming. After many releases later, she was out of energy and exhausted. He untied, ungagged, and unblindfolded her. He carried her. Davis took her to a private area to dress her.

He didn't know if she could hear him, but he spoke anyway.

"I am gonna dress you and you can rest for a bit, Abigail. I will be right here when you wake up. We can discuss later issues. " he spoke in a whisper, careful not to rouse her from sleep.

She was still sleeping, and he held her close, as she snuggled closer to him.

After sleeping for a couple hours, she awoke and her stomach was growling. She woke up with his blue eyes making sure she was ok.

"I'm pretty hungry too, I know this really good Chinese place nearby. If you want, we can go together and hang out." He asked her as she groggily rubbed her eyes.

"That sounds really good sir." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Call me Davis, Abigail." He replied.

She giggled in response and the 2 left, hand in hand.

They arrived at the Chinese restaurant and were seated shortly. The drinks they ordered came out.

As Abigail was sipping her water and lemon, he was having casual conversation with her.

"So what do you do Abigail?" He inquired

"I'm in the Air Force, as a counselor. Been for 8 years now."

"Well thank you for your service Abigail, " he said with a small smile, "I work at a carpentry company, and I made the crosses you saw earlier."

"Wow! you did? They looked amazing and so detailed." She exclaimed

"You know, they look a lot better when a hot woman like you is restrained on it." He whispered in her ear, and she blushed.

"Anyway, how was your first bdsm club experience Abigail?"

"It was so fun Davis, I've only done it with a previous boyfriend in the bedroom but never that extreme. It was so exciting being on display in front of so many people." She said, while trying to contain her arousal.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he took a sip of his Pepsi, "maybe we could make this a long term thing."

That was unexpected, thought Abigail, but compose yourself.

"If you don't wanna do that, I would like to stay in touch and hang out with you more. You seem like an interesting woman." He said

"I didn't expect you to ask to be play partners so suddenly, Davis. Please let me think about it." She said, a little flustered but excited.

"Take all the time you need, here's my number." He told her and she put it in her phone.

The food came out, steaming hot. They ordered fried rice, broccoli and beef plus some egg rolls. They ate, along with some conversation.

After the meal, they were both stuffed. While waiting for the check, Abigail checked the time on her phone.

"If you would like, we can hang out at my place tonight. Maybe watch a movie, I wanna get to know you better." He asked, wondering what she'd say.

"I'd be honored Davis, maybe we can do some more fun things together." She said while emphasizing fun with a sultry tone.

He felt his cock grow hard, and he paid and left. The pair eventually made it back to his house.

"This is a really nice house, Davis. " Abigail said in awe. He smiled back at her, and led her inside. He held the door for her.

"Thank you, Abigail," he said while walking to the kitchen to get some drinks for them,"would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, do you have any wine?" she asked, her eyes wandering to the art on his walls. He saw she was intrigued by them.

"Yes, I have a white wine and red wine, any preference?" he replied as he grabbed a glass for her.

"I'll have white please." she said, while she sat down on the couch waiting. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped it open. He also opened the white wine for her, and poured it halfway in the glass. He brought them on a tray and put them on the table in front of her.

She bent over to grab it,and she saw him looking at her. She decided to take a sip and try the wine. Abigail was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

"I really am enjoying this, where did you get it?" she asked, as she slowly sipped more.

"A friend of mine owns a winery, and he sends me some to sample." Davis replied before drinking more beer.

Abigail was a light drinker, and only really drank at parties and gatherings. She was done with that and poured some more. That was probably all she would drink at that moment.

They had some conversation, and they talked about some things they were interested in trying. Hard limits, safeword, and similar things were discussed until Abigail had an idea.

She saw he was almost done with his beer and she got closer to him.

"I want you to use me, like you were at the club. I want to be your little slut who obeys whatever her master orders." She whispered seductively in his ear, with her hand on his chest.

He put this empty beer glass down. Those words changed the atmosphere immediately, and he grabbed her for a kiss. They kissed and he let go for a second, moving his mouth to her ear. He bit on her earlobe, causing a moan to escape her lips.

"Take off your clothes, slut. All of them" he ordered. Abigail broke the kiss, to obey her master's order. She unzipped it, and dropped it to the floor. He pointed to the ground and she understood his command. He then started to walk into his bedroom.

"Follow me, slut." he said. She followed on all fours and felt her cunt become more aroused.

In the bedroom, he was seated on a side of the bed. He was already naked, and she saw his sexy abs. She estimated about 10 in total.

"What are you waiting for? You know what a slut on her knees needs to do now." He spoke while smirking.

Abigail nodded and got closer to his erect cock. She licked the tip first, then slowly took it in more. Eventually, she was stroking with one hand and sucking. She glanced up and saw he was enjoying it. He was moaning, and his member was twitching in her mouth.

Precum was coming out of his cock and she knew he was gonna going to cum soon. She resumed her pace, and he came not too long after. She swallowed, and then he grabbed her head.

He was facefucking her, and she kept gagging on him. She had an urge to touch herself, but felt she would be punished.

He pulled out and told her to suck his balls. She obeyed, as she felt her juices dripping down her thighs.

She took as much as she could, and he was making noises of pleasure. He then told her to stop and stay still. He then released a stream of his cum onto her chest. It dripped onto her stomach.

"On the bed, now,'' he ordered. She climbed, careful to not get any cum on the bed. He laid her down and admired her body. He started to feel her, starting with her chest. Her breasts were a nice size for him to grasp. He teased her nipples with his tongue, as moans of pleasure were heard from Abigail.

"You like when your nipples are licked, slut?" He asked her, his hands turned to twist and pinch them. Abigail tried to answer, but instead she felt the pain she craved.

"Yes master." She managed to muster out loudly. He went back to licking her nipples and savoring her reaction. She swore she could've heard him say good girl in between this, at least a couple times.

He then inserted a finger into her, and removed his mouth from her chest. His finger then started to pick up speed, thrusting into her. Her moans were like music in her ears, and he put another one in. The wetness of her cunt could be heard, and he kept going fast. A third was inserted and she was close to orgasm.

"Master, may i cum?" she asked as he continued his thrusts.

"Yes, you can." he said. She then let out a long, lustful moan as she came. He didn't take his fingers out. They were kept them in until she was done. He took his fingers out, covered in her cum.

"Now, clean up your mess, slut." he demanded, and he put his fingers in her mouth. She eagerly sucked on his fingers. When clean, she opened up and he took them out.

He then got up, and positioned himself at her pussys entrance. It was still soaking wet, and more lubricated from her orgasm. He put a condom on, then teased her with it, rubbing it on her cunt. He then thrust his cock inside, and went slow.

"How does my cock feel, slut?" he asked, as she was taking it all like a good girl.

"It feels like it owns this pussy, master." she replied, out of breath but still aroused. The moans continued to be heard from her.

He then started to thrust faster, as her noises and the slapping of their skin together encouraged him. He felt close to release and stayed at that fast speed. He grabbed her tits with both hands and groaned as he came.

He pulled out of her, and handed her the condom, exhausted. She smirked and drank the cum. It was disposed off in a nearby garbage can.

They then spent some time cuddling and enjoying the warmth of each other. He said she had taken him so well, and how she had been very obedient. She smiled in response, and laid her head in the crook of his neck. He kissed her head tenderly.

"Gosh, you are amazing Davis." she said. He got up to fetch them both glasses of water. She sat up when he returned and took some sips. She thanked him.

"So how does watching a movie sound? and can I borrow a shirt?" she asked. Abigail didn't mind having nothing on down there, but she preferred to have something on her upper half.

"I'd love that, and of course you can." he replied. He grabbed a black undershirt for her to wear.

"What kind of movie did you wanna watch?" he asked, curious to her response.

"I was thinking of a horror movie, maybe Wes Craven's New Nightmare?" she replied.

"I don't watch many horror movies, but it's been a while since I last saw one. That sounds like a good one." he responded.

"How does pizza sound? I'll order it. "

"I'm feeling pretty hungry myself, and I like pepperoni."

"Sounds good Davis, I'll be right back." Abigail took her empty cup to the fridge. Davis took notice of her ass as she walked out, and felt himself grow erect again.

Once outside, she deposited her cup in the sink. She retrieved her phone, and called the pizza place up the street. The order was gonna arrive in an hour, and she was fine with that.

She made her way back to the room, and saw Davis jacking off. He tried to get rid of his erection before she came back. Abigail's presence, especially her bare pussy, made him stay hard. She got onto the bed. He asked her if she could help him with it.

"Of course, master." she said, and started to suck on his cock. She squeezed his balls, which earned a hard spank on her ass. He was close to cumming, as he had been stroking it before.

He came into her mouth again, and she cleaned it off. She sat down on the bed, and he pushed her legs open. Davis started to eat her out, and he heard her react, with cries of pleasure. He sucked on her clit, and she had to resist thrusting against his face.

Davis put one hand on hers, which meant he wanted her to push him down deeper. She did, and shoved him down further into her cunt. His tongue went deeper, which made her come closer to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, master." she said, and she indeed came. He tasted her cum, but continued to eat her out. He inserted 2 fingers and continued to thrust, while he sucked her clit.

Since her pussy was sensitive from the last orgasm, she came in no time. He withdrew his fingers, and gave one last lick of her pussy. He then told her she was gonna release his cum on her chest, so he did. He gave her a tender kiss.

She sat back, exhausted. She complimented his oral skills. Davis responded with a smile.

"The pizza should be here in 40 minutes or so, Davis." she spoke. "In the meantime, I'd like to take a shower, then you can take one too."

12