Davis and Abigail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get you a towel and a clean shirt.", he said before going to grab them.

She threw the shirt in the hamper, and hopped in the shower. Her short hair was fairly quick to clean. She cleaned her body, and felt her soft breasts. By the time she was done, he had put the towel and shirt for her. They were neatly folded, and she dried off. Once dressed in the shirt, she came out.

"Your turn, Davis." she said, as he told himself to not get hard from seeing her like that. Her damp hair, big chest and breasts. He managed to get his mind somewhere else. In the bathroom, he had his towel hung up waiting for him. He welcomed the warm water, as it comforted his tired muscles.

He finished up soon and heard the doorbell ring. Abigail got up to get it then remembered she didn't have any underwear on. She quickly threw on a clean pair of shorts from his dresser. The feeling of the material against her pussy felt really good.

She got the pizza and noticed the delivery man was focused on her erect nipples. She left him with a smile, and he left to go back to his car.

He was out of the shower, and dressed similarly to her. She got some plates and brought a couple slices of pizza for both of them. They ate and watched the movie, Abigail enjoying the gore and blood.

The pair was exhausted, and spoke very little during it. Once done with the food, she put the plates on a nearby table. They cuddled and felt sleepy, then fell asleep in each others arms.

12