Davis and Abigail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made them both a plate, and brought it to the table. They ate, making small talk. Sometimes, her face scrunched up from the pain of the plug, but went away seconds after. He ordered her to clean up, and meet him in the bedroom after.

She promptly cleaned up, removed her apron and met him there. He awaited her, and saw her body sway as she moved.

"How does it feel knowing your ass is plugged? That you are being stretched?" he asked

"It turns me on so much master."

Davis told her to clean the plug, and put it on the provided towel before taking a shower and getting into her pajamas. The warmth of the water ran over her body, and it relaxed her. Her clothes were put on the counter. Davis was waiting in the bed, and watching some TV. Abigail emerged wearing a loose pair of shorts, and a tank top that showed her big tits. Davis motioned near him and they snuggled, her body relaxing onto his arms. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. They fell asleep soon after in a wordless embrace, as Abigail smiled, loving the feeling of her Master so close to her.

12