Davis and Abigail Ch. 02

Story Info
An agreement and the start of a new relationship.
3.5k words
3.78
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone brightly through the windows, as Abigail and Davis slept peacefully in each other's arms. The time on the bedside clock read 9:30 AM, and a phone call disturbed the silence. Davis' phone started to ring, it was a call from the club owner. He woke up, and grabbed it from the table near him. Abigail was still sleeping, and turned over.

"Hey Davis, it's Jackson. I had a couple guests from last night's party ask if they could buy some crosses. I gave them your card and they really enjoyed the party. I just wanted to let you know, " Jackson said, sounding enthusiastic," that I look forward to seeing your creations at future events."

"Thanks for letting me know," Davis replied groggily, "have a good day Jackson."

He put his phone down and saw Abigail had turned around. He saw the shirt had rode up while sleeping, and her ass was on display for him. His member instantly reacted, but he wanted to cuddle with her some more.

He gently pushed her over to him, so she was in his arms again. She awoke with a yawn when she felt his erection against her ass.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Abigail." Davis smiled.

"You can call me Abby, if you want." She sat up and laid her head on his chest. She checked the time, and asked if he wanted breakfast.

"That's a good idea Abby, it's a couple hours till lunch" he responded. She got up and saw his cock was still erect. Abigail started to stroke it, until she eagerly sucked on the tip to get all his cum out. Davis groaned as came. He rubbed her head affectionately, as she got up to go make breakfast. The shorts were put on, and Davis was left alone.

Davis took a shower and smelled pancakes being cooked from the kitchen. The scent of bacon was also present, while his stomach grumbled. Once dressed, he saw Abigail set the table for 2, and everything was out. Pancakes, and bacon on plates, 2 glasses of oj. 2 sets of plates with silverware were set next to each other.

"Dig in, Davis. I hope you don't mind. I used whatever I could find for breakfast." Abigail said, already plating her food. He sat next to her and grabbed some food. He looked at her, and thanked her. He was fine with eggs and toast but was glad they had this instead. He always kept pancake mix and the ingredients in case he had time, but he was always busy.

They ate and chatted. They mentioned aspects of last night throughout, and she blushed. She said she had so much fun the whole time with him. He said he felt the same way.

They helped clean up together, and she offered to wash the dishes. He watched her from behind as she did. He thought a perfect ass like hers needed to be spanked, whipped or just marked in general. Once she was done, she turned around and his eyes went back up to her face. She knew where he was looking and gave a small smirk.

In an effort to tease him, she walked back to the couch and asked if he wanted to sit down. He wanted to and she sat next to him. Her right breast touched his shoulder as she put her arm round him. She got closer and her breasts eventually touched his chest.

Abigail snuggled closer and her head found its way into the crook of his neck. He put a random tv show on, and he felt himself growing hornier as she moved every so often. She knew she would be punished later, but she wanted to.

"It's getting late, I have some errands to run. Would you like to meet for lunch later?" she asked.

"I would like that a lot, Abby, " he said with a smile, "here's my phone number." He gave her his contact info and she grabbed her dress to change. He felt something was off about that, but shrugged it off. She gave him one last hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything, Davis, I'll see you later." She said, as he waved goodbye. She had left her underwear at his place on purpose, because why not. She drove off, to go home.

Once clean from a refreshing shower, Abigail chose her clothes for the evening. A t-shirt that hugged her chest and curves with dark blue skinny jeans. These jeans showed off her ass and she felt sexy whenever she wore them. She put a matching pair of undergarments on, and put on some scented body lotion. The scent was a faint but refreshing one.

She put her jeans on first, then admired her figure in the mirror. She loves how her stomach and chest look with jeans on. She touched the surface of her skin, feeling sexy and confident.

Then, the shirt was put on. Abigail took a final look and saw how it looked so good on her.

A couple last minute items were grabbed, like her phone, bag and keys. She put her casual shoes on and left. First errand was to get groceries. She pulled up her list from her phone and got all of them. She could feel many stares towards her ass as she shopped. She checked out and left.

Next order of business was getting her car washed. She pulled into the drive through wash, and dried it off after. Finally, all that was left was to clean her apartment and put the groceries away.

She arrived home, and put the food away. She played one of her favorite playlists on. After an hour, the apartment was very clean. She saw it was almost 2:30 and she texted Davis. Lunch at 3? I know a really good place, she sent. He replied right away and said Ok, I'll meet you there.

3 PM rolled around and they were seated at an Italian restaurant, Buca di beppo. They were in a booth, on opposite sides. They both ordered water as drinks and were having a discussion about work. He shared how this old friend of his caused drama when he joined Davis' workplace. Abigail had shared how recently a commander had embezzled 100k and he was arrested. This topic was talked about until Davis said something that made Abigail aroused in public.

"You were such a good slut yesterday Abby."

"Thank you, Davis." she said, trying not to show her shyness.

"Now now, that isn't how you thank me slut." he replied.

"Thank you, master." she spoke, loud enough for everyone on the opposite sides to hear them

He smirked as the food arrived, and they began to eat. As Abigail was going to swallow her food, she was asked a question by David.

"I would like to know, Abby. Would you like to be my submissive? My slave? My slut?" He asked, a little loudly. The couple behind him turned around and looked at them.

She nearly choked on her food but managed to grab her water. As she drank it, she finally was able to answer.

"That's a very polite offer Davis, but I need some time to decide. " she managed to reply, despite her arousal from that question.

"I understand, we can work out the details later if you choose to say yes." he responded with a smile. "I'll give you 2 days, then you tell me your answer."

The food was getting cold, so he suggested they continue eating. They both ate until they were full. When the waitress came back with the check, she offered to pay and Davis didn't refuse. She split the leftovers with him. On the way back to their respective cars, he whispered something to her.

"If you want to become my slut, I'll show you what it's like to experience a beautiful combination of pleasure and pain, with yours truly."

Abigail shuddered at his comment, and felt a newfound sense of longing. One to be with him. But she did need to think. She just couldn't dive into this headfirst. She drove home and wanted some time alone.

Later that night, all she could think about was how she made him feel. Davis brought out her inner slut that had been dormant for so long. She eventually found herself horny that masturbaiting was the only solution.

She grabbed her box of toys from underneath her bed, and felt around for the bullet vibrator. She put a battery in and pressed it. It buzzed to life as she guided it to her aching and needy cunt. It felt amazing, and after moving it slowly across her spread lips, she came. She then put the vibe aside and grabbed a 7" dildo. She had lube but was already so wet from arousal and cum down there. Abigail aimed the tip of the dildo on her lips, teasing them. A moan escaped her lips as she pushed it inside her.

It filled her up and made her more turned on. She discovered this method recently, and it made her insides feel amazing. The dildo would be completely inside her, with the base being out. Then she would push it and feel it deep inside her. Without pulling it out, she would tap it to mimic thrusting. She wondered what Davis would feel like completely inside her again; if it would be just as amazing.

The dildo was then removed and repeatedly thrust into her. She moaned in complete ecstasy, as her g-spot was hit. Her hand eventually moved the dildo faster and faster, until she came. It was pulled out with an exhausted sigh. The bedside clock read 10:30 and she decided to sleep.

She dreamt of him using many toys on her. She imagined him blindfolding her and edging her. At some point during her dreams, she came into her panties.

Once she woke up, she felt something thick in her underwear. Upon feeling it, she concluded she had cum because of her dreams.

She got up to go take a shower, and enjoyed the hot water running down her body. It felt relaxing and what she needed after last night. Her thoughts lingered to Davis. How he took care of her, and made her feel so needy. She melted under his touch, she wanted to be his good little slut. She quickly finished her shower and got out.

She dressed in some comfy pajama shorts and an oversized shirt. An urge to text him came over her, but she felt it was too soon. She needed to be certain of her choice. Today was a Sunday, which meant she didn't have any plans. A quick breakfast was made, eggs and toast. Abigail felt in a mood to go work out, and she dressed in her leggings and sports bra. She put on her waist pouch with her phone, keys and airpods. Her short hair was put into a low ponytail.

Abigail left soon after, and headed to her usual running spot. It was a park, with many trees and grassy areas. Once she started running, she found her familiar flow. The upbeat music keeping her spirits up. She was in the zone, and no one could stop her. But she didn't know that Davis got his morning coffee then took a walk in that same park, coincidentally.

He noticed her, first by her physique. Davis thought he saw a familiar silhouette pass by, and he confirmed it was her. He decided to not tell her because he wanted to give her space to think.

She ran a couple laps around the park and decided that was enough for today. As she made her way back to her apartment, she felt a pair of eyes on her. Abigail shrugged it off as she put her keys into the lock. Sweaty and a little exhausted, she took another shower. Abigail wanted to stay in and order some food. She hadn't binged watched a show in a while, so she browsed on Hulu. Once she found one she was interested in, she ordered some food nearby.

It was ordered and she started to watch it. The food arrived about half an hour later, and it was steamy and hot. She devoured it, as her exercise earlier made her hungry. Abigail had a couple glasses of wine because why not. It had gotten dark, and Abigail quickly cleaned up. She headed to bed soon after, as an idea came to mind.

The next morning announced itself, as the sun shone through her curtains. She got up and went to get ready. Today, she would get some new lingerie. She quickly got dressed, playing some sexy songs to get her in the mood for today. The first song to play was movie star by cix, and the opening line was very fitting: I wanna play with you, you wanna play with me. Once she was done, a light perfume was sprayed over her body.

After grabbing the necessary things, she set off wearing leggings that showed off her ass. A shirt that barely reached the top of the leggings was the final piece. Some comfy athletic shoes and a small backpack completed the look. Abigail drove to the lingerie store, which also had an adult store next to it.

"Welcome", said a woman.

"Thank you." Abigail said, as she had been raised to be polite.

She took a mental note of what colors she had already, but remembered something. She remembered how he enjoyed the red dress on her. Abigail then found a nice red, sexy pair of Lingerie. It was a 2 piece, with lace accents. The half cup bra supported her 38C tits, which were voluptuous and full. The lacey underwear was the final part. After buying it, she walked out of the store confidently.

Abigail made her way back home after stopping by a certain popular coffee chain, to get a holiday drink. A peppermint mocha to be exact. Once home, she got into her comfy clothes, and started to cook dinner. She felt in the mood for fish, and a side of veggies. The fish was cooked, then put into the oven for a bit. The veggies were cut and cooked, and also topped with small pieces of Parsley.

She ate then sat down to enjoy her night. She reflected on her day, and especially the lingerie she wanted to surprise Davis with tomorrow. It turned her on even more to imagine how he would react to her in it.

Abigail rubbed her pussy, covered by her underwear and felt it was damp with her arousal. As much as she wanted to masturbate, a break was a good idea for her pussy. She felt it might endure a lot tomorrow, maybe even the following days.

Before she knew it, it was already late. She changed into her sleeping clothes, and washed her face. Her phone was set to charge for the night, away from her reach. Abigail felt her eyes close as she slept peacefully.

The next morning, she awoke to her phone ringing. It was Davis, and she woke in a frenzy to answer it.

"Good morning, I would like to meet you for breakfast this morning to discuss our agreement. Please meet me at the IHOP at 267 Lane street at 9 AM." Davis said, then hung up after.

Her phone read 8:00 AM and she got up to get ready. She had known her decision since yesterday and was ready to tell him. The lingerie was taken out of its bag and laid on the bed. The shower was started and she hopped in. Her skin was thoroughly shaved, especially her cunt lips.

Once fresh from the shower, she put on the lingerie slowly. It felt very nice on her skin, and she felt herself in it. Gosh, she was feeling so hot. A lightly scented lotion named "Summers Kiss" from xyz brand was applied on her soft skin. Leggings that hugged her ass were the bottom of choice, accompanied with a light sweater. It was getting a little chilly as fall was passing.

Abigail saw the outfit, and nodded to herself in the mirror. Damn, you look pretty good, she told herself. Her essentials were grabbed then it was 8:45, she would get there in 10 minutes.

She arrived at the IHOP, then put on her mascara and some Chapstick really quick. She made her way in and asked the host if Davis was here.

"Yes, he is here Ma'am. Follow me please." the host spoke.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Abigail smiled, feeling so excited.

The host took her to the booth where Davis was waiting. She sat down to check the time and it was already 9 on the dot.

"Good morning, Abigail. I trust you have made up your mind on our agreement." A smirk appeared on his lips as he spoke.

"Yes. Davis, I have decided I would like to be your submissive. Your last message really was something." she said, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"That is great news, and I'll ask you again just to make sure. You know your consent is essential to a relationship like this. Abigail, would you like to be my submissive?" he asked her.

"Yes, Davis."

"Now that I know your answer, I think some food is in order."

As if on cue, a waitress came over to ask for drinks.

"I'll have coffee and water."

"I will as well." Abigail spoke.

"I will bring those out with the menus." the waitress said.

"Thank you." Davis and Abigail said simultaneously.

Abigail smiled at Davis, and the feeling of the lingerie under her clothes felt so sexy right now.

"We can discuss rules later, as well as a contract at my house. Let's just enjoy each other's company." Davis said to try and ease her into conversation. It worked and they were chatting up a storm until the drinks arrived with menus. The waitress said she would be back in a bit to take orders.

"So, Abigail, what made you say yes to my offer?" he asked her.

"I had an amazing time with you, and I wanna submit to you. I feel I can be comfortable with you. I really want to be yours, Davis." she said, holding her hands tightly together.

He didn't expect that answer, but it made him happy she saw him in that way. Before he could say anything, the waitress took their orders. She left for the kitchen after that.

"That makes me so happy Abigail, you saying that," he said with glee, "I promise I'll be the best dominant I can be for you."

They continued to chat until the food came out. They ate, as the only sounds from them was silverware on plates. They soon finished, and split the check. The happy pair left, and headed back to his house.

They arrived and sat by each other on the couch. Basking in each other's warmth, she smiled, feeling peaceful. They sat like this for a while, idle chatter present.

"I would like to know your limits, Abigail, if now's a good time." he said.

"It is, Davis. My hard limits are piss/scat, medical play, and fire." she spoke, a little shy. "Meanwhile my soft limits are: blood, exhibitionism and sensory deprivation."

He took note of this, and wrote them on a paper. He was going to write a contract up, hopefully by tomorrow after work.

"I am gonna write out a proper contact we can sign before any play, Abigail." he spoke

"Yes, Da- I mean yes master." said Abigail.

"Good girl." he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

"So let's get some things clear, and I have an unspoken rule that needn't be on the contract. First, I know it's a little early; but no masturbation without my permission when alone. You will be punished." He said, with authority in his voice.

"I understand, master." she nodded.

"I see you also picked up on another unspoken rule. Which is not talking unless asked or prompted to." he rubbed her shoulder with care as he spoke, "we will start slow and gradually add more, understand slut?" he asked, looking at her.

"Yes, I do master." she said

"Now you can also call me Sir if you want, slut."

"Yes, sir, I shall." she said

"Now I want you to go home, and go to work tomorrow as usual. Text me when you are off, and pack an overnight bag with toiletries, a pair of underwear. Shower, clean yourself very well, and shave. Put some favorite sex toys of yours as well, no more then 8. Wear a nice pair of lingerie and a long coat for the drive. Wear your hair in a nice low bun, and minimal makeup. I won't repeat myself. Now leave and remember no masturbating without my approval, " he instructed.

"I understand master." she kept her head down and he smirked. She left, eager to finally be his. He was excited for tomorrow.