All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 02'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
The end of the story seems promising.

I'm curious to see what Roger has in mind for his daughter, and knowing that you like dominating women I can only imagine what will happen to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmmm

Now we are getting somewhere. I hope that Dad lets Alex get even with all the girl including sis and mom!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
watch the cookie crumble...

nice story,uve established ureself as a must read-authour,cant wait 2 read ure next story....keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent begining

top rate story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a lil mistake

I noticed that in the first chapter, you said the kids were home schooled and that suddenly changed in this chapter. Not really a big deal, but throws off the flow of the story, especially since it is only one page.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 02:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

Well, it seems the "wheels are about to come off the wagon" in Jenna's little world of pest, aggravation and dislike of her twin brother, Alex! Their father now knows the story (as does their mother, Debbie Davis, being that she spied on Jenna and her four friends very early this morning in Alex's room using and abusing him, under duress; she ignored the situation and went back to bed).

My feeling is that their mother, Debbie, is going to have an epiphany and have regrets for the attitude and lackluster feelings she has had for her son the past several years.

A very good, well written story continues on! What doeth Alex's father, Roger Davis, have in store for when Jenna gets home this evening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
school

I thought the twins were homeschooled, why did they go to high school in the 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

I thought the twins were home schooled and only renee went to public school...?

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 5 years agoAuthor
Home Schooled UNTIL high school

This is the sentence in the story:

. It wasn't until high school that Jenna and Alex were sent to public school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very short parts

I can't understand why this part is only one page, especially with no events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous