All Comments on 'Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 15'

by oldhippie1949

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goinghighgoinghighalmost 14 years ago
getting greater all the time

Thank you for the stories and I hope you enjoy your break. I will be waiting patiently for you to keep Big Chocolate rolling along. Gene

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
WOW

A great time to break for David and Amy, but like the others, hope they stop back to see us again. Knowing this was the end for a bit, I hated to finish it but you are such an easy read. Look for more and better stories. It is a real joy to read your work.

Fog43Fog43almost 14 years ago
Thank You!

Thanks so much for this series. It's incredibly well written, entertaining when there is no sex, and HOT when all the rubbing and touching begins! You re-inspired me to go back to a series I wrote a few years ago and submit it to Lit. Thank you, and please do continue to share your creative and wicked mind with us all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
outstanding

loved the story and hope we won't have to wait long for the next installment of Davy and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Music

I love the way you wind the music into the story. I have loved the songs. Also the sex is great. Wow to live like that.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Great

Thank you for recounting your fantastic story, I will be looking out for more of your life story.

Cc19275Cc19275over 2 years ago

Wow, what a great read. Fantastic! Couldn't put down my computer. Would love to read more about them...Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhippie1949@oldhippie1949
656 Followers
I have some stories here under "oldhippie1949" and under the name "fendelle". I'm fun, handsome, erudite and creative. Ideally, I'd love to find a female with similar desires. I live alone and am often lonely. These stories help me to relive those mostly r...