Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so, here's the deal:" you began. You explain the whole lich-Viking thing, leaving out the part about enthralling people. The whole time, Eva is getting more focused on sucking your cock. You let out an involuntary moan as she took your length into her mouth, her tongue providing even more pleasure in the wet confines of her mouth. She pushed deeper and deeper as you kept talking until you felt the back of her throat. She wasn't a very large girl, so there was a good bit of your dick that remained dry, even though your dick was merely an above-average 6".

"Ah, Eva..." you began after you finish. "Fuck this feels amazing."

Eva moaned her approval. You hadn't noticed her hand drift to her pussy as she was blowing you. The wet squelching sounds from her crotch were only matched by those coming from her mouth.

"But..." you continued. "I believe I said I'd be fucking your throat. Stop bobbing your head."

Eva complied, looking up at you excitedly. She must have been really enjoying this. Maybe she had always been a huge fan of oral? You couldn't recall anything about her sexual preferences except for that time one of her high school boyfriends apparently wore a Gru mask from Despicable Me while they slept together and, according to Eva, it was the single best orgasm of her life.

Well, until now.

You grabbed Eva's head by her hair, the same brown waves you had been admiring earlier. You shoved her down, fucking her throat violently. This should hurt her,, you think, but she's jilling off faster than ever. This is the best thing that's ever happened to her! ...did I do that?

You keep fucking the increasingly desperate Eva's throat. You can feel the pressure in your balls tightening as your orgasm approaches, but your pace doesn't falter. Your dick is straining her throat, and you're sure she can't breathe, but neither you nor she seems concerned about that. The cave around you fades away as the bliss of orgasm approaches. You slam into her throat and release a heavy torrent of cum directly down her throat. Eva would have screamed in pleasure if her mouth hadn't been otherwise occupied, you surmise from the twitching and jolting of her arms and legs.

You stay in that reverie for a few moments before pulling out, post-nut clarity hitting you like a ton of bricks dropped from the top of an elevator shaft. "Eva, are you alright? I'm so sor-"

But Eva just laid back, her face the image of pleasure as she took in air for the first time in nearly a minute. "Seven orgasms from a blowjob. Thank you for the pleasure... master... Master Robin..."

You looked at her. The spell didn't break. She definitely liked it more than she usually could have; no one cums seven times from head, especially when they're the one giving it. "You're welcome, Eva. Let's rest a little and head out, ok?"

"Mhm..." she replied dreamily. "Then we can figure out what to do with your demon friend."

Indeed. You were concerned about the implications of everything that had happened, but in this moment, everything felt calm, if morally decrepit. You sat next to Eva, surprised at your own remaining energy. That orgasm had been immensely powerful, but you still felt pretty ready to go. Then again, the walk back did suck...

You laid next to Eva and put your arm over her chest. She swatted you away gently. "Hey..." she giggled. "I have a boyfriend, Robin. You own my mouth, but you can't use that to get moves in on me."

...huh. Alright then. That'll just have to be addressed later, because you knew that with this power, Eva was going to be yours.

All of them are going to be yours.

Around an hour later, you and Eva packed up and left the cave, ready to spend a night in a hotel and make the drive back to Chicago. And you left the water bottle. You monster.

12