All Comments on '"Dawn" of a New Era for an Author'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you very much.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
5 stars aren't nearly enough

That was smoking hot and beautifully written. Love your writing and characters. Thank you for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not without flaw, but definitely in its own league

I'm impressed. Despite a few typos, this is an extraordinary story of romance rivaled only by the undercurrent of a 'Mature' theme. I'm pleased to have stumbled on it as I seldom read the romance category. You have a lovely way of expressing yourself and the story held my attention through the end. (For every one I read, I probably close twenty, so I hope that gives you some insight.) Well done, and then some, Mr. Gray.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 4 years ago
Unalloyedly Awesome!

Such a fun frolicsome read for this happily married 70 yr old Annapolis Man, Class of '71 & Naval Retiree.

WS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Piece of writing and a very engaging story, thanks

Alex721Alex721over 4 years ago
First, but not last

This is the first of your stories I have read. I stumbled across it doing a search. However now that I have added you as one of my favorite authors I will be playing catch-up. It has a lot of similarities to my real life story. But my nurse was only 17yrs. my junior and red headed. Anyway 5++ stars.

P.S. I don’t know why but I kept expecting there to be some type of friendship(high school classmates, roommates, etc.) between Dawn and “Nancy”.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 4 years ago
Cute Angle

Love a light-hearted romp! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I smiled all the way thru this delightful story. I like feel good sometimes, but sometimes I like stories with a little bit of bite and angst. I will give this a top rating because it deserves it.

detroitdave

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I have read; holy shit, great job. It will not be the last.

Thanks for sharing. My best to Dawn.

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

A very entertaining story with a great ending. Leaving, possibilities open for future romantic adventures. I relate to the timeline as I was 14 when Nancy released her hit song. My wife was particularly taken with Nancy & Lee and their song "Some Velvet Morning". While happily married, from time to time I notice and attractive mature women in the supermarket or plant & garden stores and I'm tempted to follow them, but as you stated: "common sense prevails". I am a happy endings type of guy, so I like all your stories.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
A Dream

that all of us 'old farts' have. Especially me. Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh man

Just.shy of 60, now feeling like 20. Such a delightful story. My wife fulfills my dreams but story's like this help us keep it young and fresh. Thanks for the inspiration!

Your eloquence and imagination are truly energizing.

DP

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago
Quite delightful

Even to warn the heart of any old fart. Favourited story 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! I wish that I could write half as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a clever storey. It has a bit of a feeling of those stories with multiple outcomes where the reader makes decisions about outcomes.

mesaedwardsmesaedwardsover 1 year ago

really great wish you were still writing

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

Even after many reads, and knowing what 60+yrs brings, the dreams are great! Wish there could be an update, chapter 2, or epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First I love all your stories. Please create more I've read through all you've written to date and can't get enough. I don't usually comment but I felt I needed to in your case. Keep up the good work. A loyal fan.

Richard1940Richard19408 months ago

I'm extremely jealous, I wish I could write like you . Thank you yet again.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Any newer stories? Missing new stories and chapters. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories