"Dawn" of a New Era for an Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

Her breathing restarted, now slightly quicker, and deeper.

“Often I am visualizing the scene, and that leads me to think of how that moment needs to described, either through a character’s voice or narrative. Like right now, as I approach this fourth button, I am getting my first glimpse of the lacy edges of your black bra.

“Got it” she said, in a bit of a breathless rush.

“And as I undo this fourth button, and gently push your blouse open, I can see the depth of your lovely cleavage, and that you were thoughtful enough to put on a front-closure bra. I will make a note, for later in the story, of the joy I will have at releasing that clasp, and sliding those light, lacy cups off of your flawless breasts, and noticing the drag created by you stiffened nipples.”

“Please visualize faster...please,” Dawn urged.

“Do you want to me to answer more questions, or continue writing your story,” I asked, with a smirk.

“Story...definitely story,” was her immediate response.

“Then I think I would be spreading your blouse a little further open, and running two fingers, slowly and lightly down from your throat, squeezing the fingers between your anxious breasts, and then gently exploring just a bit under the edge of your bra.

Her chest rose before I had even touched her, and her head tilted back, exposing her throat. As my fingers slid down, she twitched, and as one finger slid under the edge of her bra cup, a small, pleading, “Oh God” rose from her throat.

“I think I will use your response in my story. See, I told you that you would write this for me,” I said, close to her ear.

She nodded, quickly, then turned her head close to me and kissed my nose, “Keep writing, you wouldn’t believe what it is doing to me!”

“Then I think my lead female character, may be getting concerned about putting a wet spot on this nice wool skirt, so I should think of a way to write this skirt off of her, and move her to the bedroom.”

“Your advisor recommends that idea, and that you may want to consider removing the soaking panties that you would likely find, therein,” was her newest story contribution.

“Well then, I would note the increasing rate of her breathing, and would quickly release buttons 5 & 6, exposing the smooth, toned stomach with the delicate, cute innie belly button.

“Cute?” Dawn asked.

“Let me look closer,” I said, just before I kissed it, “Yes, definitely cute.”

“I may find your adjectives interesting when you get a bit lower,” she said, and took in a deep breath.

“Will I find a tattoo?”

“God, no,” she replied.

“This old man does not understand tattoos, but that is not part of this story.”

“Stay on the topic, please, as in my skirt.”

“Ah yes,” I said, “I would then note that there is likely at least one more button of this blouse that is trapped by the waist band of this skirt, and therefore I would slowly move my hand to the zipper, and watch her face as I eased it down.”

She turned to look at me, with an anxious expression, and then her eyes rolled up for moment as the zipper went down.

“So, now I should write that I ask her to stand...” she stood before I even finished the sentence “...and then she would do a sexy wiggle as I slowly pulled on the hem.”

The skirt dropped and she stepped out.

“Now this author would want take a moment to stare in awe at the amazing tone of her spectacular legs, and how they finally end as they reach those sexy, black bikini panties that I can see through, between the embroidered flowers. Further he can detect no signs of pubic hair hidden within the panties, and he thinks he will have his first encounter with a shaved vulva, shortly.”

“Mason, I am climbing the walls here. Hurry up!”

“Being the gentleman he tries to be, he picks up her shoes and skirt, and then politely turns his head away when he confirms those panties, are indeed wet, as he was allowed to see by the lovely gap between her thighs.”

“That’s it!” Dawn exclaimed, “I have to use the bathroom. Meet you in the bedroom.” She scurried off, and closed the door with semi-urgent slam.

I went to bedroom, put her shoes in the empty space in her shoe rack, and was rehanging her skirt on an empty hanger.

Dawn came out of the bathroom entrance that led into the bedroom, and stopped, watching me rehang her skirt. “Geez Mason, what next? My windows?” Then she scooted past me, dug in her dresser, and disappeared back into the bathroom. A moment later she reappeared in red panties, and saw my look.

“I don’t have another clean black pair, alright? But at least these are dry...for now. And I didn’t think the story would make sense, if I just came out naked.”

“Good thinking, advisor. We want to make sure that we include those moments when your blouse, bra, and panties come off. Speaking of that...” I said, as I stepped up to her, and my hands went down to the one remaining blouse button, which was situated right above the top of her panties. I had to brush her hair aside, to get to the button. My knuckles brushed her skin as I released the last button, and her gasp was very loud.

While the blouse hung open, I just wanted to absorb this moment as I looked at her sleek skin, exposed from neck to toes, except for the skimpy underwear.

I took a step towards her, and her hand stopped me from approaching further.

She looked in my eyes, and the hunger was radiating from them. “Can I write this next part,” she requested.

I nodded.

“Fighting the urgent desire for his touch on her aching nipples, she put her hands on his shoulders, and slowly walked him backwards to the bed. She looked in those wonderful, caring eyes, and drew her lips to his soft mouth and kissed him passionately.”

Following the lengthy, moaning kiss, she continued, “She eased him down to sit on the bed, on which they would later be entwined in the throes of passion, and took a few steps back. When she had been close to him, he could not miss her deepening breaths. ‘Alexa, play light jazz’ she requested, in her lustrous voice. As she heard the music, she started to sway to the beat. She played with the edges of her blouse, until she finally drew it open.”

I was enjoying her playfulness, and the floor show, so I stayed sitting and watched attentively.

“Not wanting this to be too easy, and wanting him to feel her heat, she slowly turned and dropped her blouse over one shoulder. She drew her long hair to the front of her, and then dropped the other shoulder of her blouse. She put both arms straight down, by her hips, and let the blouse slide off of her arms, and let it drop to the floor.”

I had to shift to rearrange the hardness pressing at my underwear.

“She stood for moment, letting him take in the beauty of her form, and the long legs he so admired. Her passion rising, she could no longer abide the presence of his clothes, which stopped her from touching the skin of the man she desired, so fully.”

I liked where this was going, and thought I would include this in the story.

“Still with her back to him, she reached in front of her, and released her bra. She let it slide to the floor, on top of her blouse. This hot woman, no...goddess, parted her hair, and draped it over both of her breasts. Knowing she had made him ditch his earlier idea of how her bra would depart, she smiled wickedly and slowly turned to face him. Her beautiful hair gave him only brief glimpses of the breasts that longed for the first touch of his hands.”

My eyes swam from her face, to her feet, up across the panties and to the nipples that peeked out between the strands of hair. I thought I should pinch myself just to make sure this was not a dream I was having of some story I wanted to write.

“Her eyes found his delightful gray-blue eyes, and stayed there as she slithered towards him, with her hands reaching to the top button of his shirt. She lightly bit her lip to control her desire, as she undid one button, and then another, and another. When there were no more, she quickly pushed his shirt off of his shoulders, and ran her hands down the chest she had waited too long for.”

Her hands on my chest caused me to stop breathing, until she continued.

“Not yet satisfied, she sank to her knees, and unbuckled his belt. She undid the waist of his pants, reaching her fingers down further than was necessary, to brush the hardness she knew was within. With her breath panting, she felt his hardness twitch, and lowered his zipper to give it space.”

I was afraid I might cum right there, but I fought myself to relax.

“She ran her hands down to his feet, and slipped off his loafers, and socks, then softly caressed his feet. Then she tugged on his cuffs until he raised his hips and let her slide his pants off, giving her a look at the nearly naked man she longed to have inside her this night.”

Dawn stopped her narrative at this point to crawl over me, causing me to lie flat on the bed. She swept her hair onto her back, giving me a brief glimpse of her bare breasts before she pressed them to my chest, and then she kissed me hard, driving her tongue into the corners of my mouth. I hadn’t felt such sexual hunger since my honeymoon with Sharon, and I think my toes actually curled.

Dawn sat on my hips, and pushed herself up to a sitting position, and just looked down at me. “Your turn,” she breathed.

Shit! Okay, Okay...uh. “My own breath was coming in deep breaths as I drank in the beauty of this young woman, who for some strange reason, was desirous of the old man she had pinned beneath her. Note: Leave out the fact that she stuck her tongue out at me...then laughed. He was torn between the conflicting plans, as he felt the now-soaked red panties, transferring their moisture to his boxer briefs, and how he felt that warmth on the hardness she trapped beneath those slim hips.”

“He felt the anxious wiggle of her hips, and her eyes burned. His choices vexed him. Should he just skip the rest of the foreplay, which she had requested, and let her stuff his hardness inside her and ride him until she reached that screaming orgasm that clawed for release? Or, should he drag this feminine agony out for as long as possible, as his goddess requested, and until she begged him for the pleasure of his manhood.”

“He heard the quiet ‘Damn you!’ slip from her lips as she impatiently waited for his decision. He decided a compromise was in order. He suddenly twisted and forced her onto her back. The squeal was louder than he expected. With her physically fit body, she probably could have resisted, if she had desired to. Instead her eyes went wide, as he put his tongue on the inside of her thwigh and dwew it up t’wards the thmell of ther thwetness.”

Note to self: maintaining the audible story is not practical when my mouth is occupied in pleasuring her. Also, her laughing is disrupting the moment and she seems unlikely to complain at the gaps in continuity of the audible story, as my tongue is only inches from tasting her dampness.

I raised my head, and said to those wide eyes, “Okay if you just read part of this later?” Her nods were immediate.

As my face slowly moved to her center, she dropped her head to the bed. That first, gentle lick across her panties was answered with a long, agonizing moan. I lifted my head, and rose up.

Adding to the audible story, I said, “I softly placed my hands just above where the red panties rested on her hips, and those hips burst off of the mattress with enthusiasm. I ran my hands around her waist and dove down under those panties to hold an ass that was firmer than I thought possible. Sliding my hands back to her smooth hips, I drew the panties down, so slowly that her hands furiously clawed at the bed cover in frustration.”

“When that last bit of elastic jumped over her heels, he drew the panties to his nose, for a memory. Her kicking toes urged him to toss the panties aside, and attend to their owner, who had spread those long legs so wide that he could not resist the invitation of those smooth labia lips. As she felt his breath blown against her damp lips, he smiled at the whimpering, “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God” that spoke her desires.”

Dawn’s hiss as I drew the tip of my tongue through the center of those lips was probably heard by the entire complex. “I hope nobody thought they had a gas line leaking,” I mused. I ran one circle around her clit, which she answered by a shudder in her hips, before I ran my tongue around her outer labia. I could hear her hands repeatedly crunching the bed cover in their grip.

I laid all the tongue I could extend, flat over her wet entrance, to the sweet sound of her gasp, and then curled my tongue into her sweet warmth for the very first time. I wanted to spend a moment enjoying this first contact, but the sharp squeal of, “Mason...YES!” kept me at my pleasurable task.

The slow drag of my tongue out of her and up, deep between her puffy labia, until I dragged it onto her mons, was met with a deep, moaning, “OOOooooohhhh...” that descended to stillness. Any movie director would have said, “PRINT!” as they had just gotten the perfect sound of death. Of course, her heaving chest proved she was still alive. Good. I may have wanted to “kill” her with pleasure, but just not yet.

When my lips surrounded her clit, the sudden shaking of her legs notified me of the impending explosion. They vibrated the bed. Having not yet sucked or flicked her clit, I thought to be gentle, or she would probably go over at the first strong contact.

I did laps around clit, occasionally dragging over it, and having to chase it a bit as her hips twisted. “Mason!...There...Yes, There!” was music to my ears.

That first suck was sharply answered by her hips pressed to my face. “Cumming...OH! Really CummING!” I let my tongue loose to flick across her pleasure point, and my brain turned on ‘record mode’ to remember what happened next.

I could feel in the bed, and through her hips, that her upper body and head were thrashing. Then her whole body stopped, every muscle I could sense was tensed, and an animalistic growl/groan emanated from deep within her. The sound grew louder, and higher pitched, ending in something between a squeal and a scream. That was followed by a long, lingering sigh, which devolved into rapid, deep breaths.

I rose up and saw the remaining blush on her heaving chest, and the wonderful sparkling of sweat on her breasts. Suddenly, my hair was gripped by hands. “I would like to keep what hair I have left,” I taunted.

Between deep breaths Dawn exclaimed, “I...never imagined...you would be...that good!...That was the...most fantastically...agonizing orgasm...I have ever...had. WOW!”

The Cheshire cat couldn’t compete with my smile.

I slid up the bed to be beside her, and she rolled her sweaty body into me. I had my arm under her head, and snaked under her hair to place my hand on her back. I stayed there, waiting, feeling contented at the rhythm of her deep breaths. I felt her hand slowly snake over my stomach.

My brain suddenly shifted from pleasure giver to seeker, as the awareness of all the warm points of contact her luscious body was making with my alone-for-so-long body. Memories of loneliness, and the desperation for female contact. The reality of her skin was overwhelming. I couldn’t stop the tears, sentimental fool that I am. If I had been writing this write now, I think I would have had tears, too.

She felt them, and pulled back to look at me. Her upper leg bent to cover my legs. “Good tears?” she gently asked.

“Mostly” I replied, sniffing.

“Anything I can do to help?”

“You have already done wonders, my magnificent lady,” I sniffed, “Sometimes, the cumulative effect of age and emotion just sneaks up on you.”

“Well, since I am a nurse, I will take care of you.”

“Just stay next to me. In time, the contrast of great happiness to past loneliness will fade, and I will be able to wallow in the happiness of this moment,” I offered.

“I think I have just determined that Mason and GoneGray are, indeed, one in the same,” Dawn said quietly, into my ear, and snuggled tighter to me.

What followed was about 10 minutes of quiet, and gently slowing breathing, until we were nearly asleep in each other arms. Fighting the drowsiness, she whispered, “It’s nearly 3 PM. You hungry too?”

“Um...yeah,” was my drowsy reply.

“I have an idea!” she chirped, sounding suddenly alert. “Give me fifteen minutes. You stay,” she said, as she slid off the bed, leaving me on my back.

I watched her leggy, exquisite form saunter to the door way, and then she paused and turned. The light coming through the slatted blinds gave her a funny look of prison stripes on that naked body.

I was startled by her sudden shout of “Bonzai!” just before she ran back to the bed, grabbed the waist of my boxer briefs, and yanked them off in one fast motion. My shocked brain, still playing catching up, looked at my own nakedness and heard her wolf whistle. I looked up to see her ass sashay out of the room with my underwear twirling around her finger. I think she heard my laughing clear out in the kitchen.

After a few minutes, I heard a distant voice, obviously once loud at its origin, “Mason...Pile the pillows against the backboard, and sit up.”

“As you command, my goddess,” was my quick and loud reply.

“PURRRRRRrrrrrrr...” she loudly enunciated.

I waited for a few more minutes, before I heard, “Here I come, make room.”

Not sure where the room was required, I made sure I was on one side of the bed, and bent my knees up.

In walked Dawn.

I started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” was her sarcastic, grinning response.

She stood there, wearing my underwear, a red checkered apron, floppy chef’s cap, and holding a picnic basket, and the prior pitcher of lemonade, with two plastic tumblers held by the only remaining spare finger. Her breasts jiggled at the sides of the apron as she started to laugh.

“Stop!” she commanded, “You will make me drop this!” She hurried to the bed, set the basket down, and set the pitcher and glasses on the dresser.

She opened the flap of the picnic basket, held up a sandwich, and said, “What would you like to eat?”

Her eyes watched me as stood up and approached her. She put the sandwich back in the basket. I slid her chef’s cap off. She shook her hair out, and looked at my eyes. “Poorly phrased question, I suppose,” was her comment.

I reached behind her neck, and pulled the cord to untie the bow that held the top of her apron. It fell, revealing those round breasts with that delicious, unsupported cleavage, and larger than expected nipples.

“The naughty author does like to undress his goddess, doesn’t he?”

“If the goddess likes it,” were the last words before my mouth drew in one nipple.

“OOOooohh...the goddess loves it...but...but,” she said with a rising pitch, and I felt her bouncing on her feet and her fingers dancing on my arms. “No..No...later, after food,” she squeaked.

I relented and sat back on the bed, enjoying seeing the breast, that I had just addressed, had a glistening nipple.

“Alright..uhmm mmm,” she said, as she cleared her throat, and fanned her face, “we have turkey/jack on sourdough with mayo, craisans, sweet pickles and spicy sprouts, plus assorted fruit, cheeses, and nuts, with chocolate covered toffee. There is the lemonade, as you see, and if you like, I have K-J Chard in the fridge.

“This looks great,” I bubbled, “lemonade is fine.”

Dawn undid the remaining bow of her apron, and with a little flourish, let it drop to her feet, along with my ill-fitting underwear. She reached into the basket, and then having lain flat on the bed, put a grape in her navel. “Hors d’oeuvre, Sir?” she said with a big smile.

I snatched the grape with my fingers and popped in my mouth.

“God, Mason...you are just so UN-romantic! How will this relationship ever last unless you step it up! Do I need to take a lover just to get some satisfaction?” she said, followed by a silly smirk. Then she broke into song, with rather a lovely voice, “Can’t get no...satisfaction. Cause I try, and I try...”

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers