Dawn of Corruption Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent and inexperienced Dawn develops a crush.
6.2k words
4.34
21.2k
25

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
501 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This story is about an inexperienced and innocent virgin girl whom gradually becomes corrupted by the sinful actions of others. Whilst it begins rather sweet, and this first chapter's only sexual encounter is about female masturbation, the story will take a turn towards something darker - and will eventually feature elements such as reluctance, anal sex, BDSM, spanking, piss drinking, and maybe other rather extreme fetishes. If that is not something you enjoy, I do apologize, but you have been warned. Furthermore, I am not certain if the series will include any vaginal penetration at all, as our main heroine wishes to save that for marriage. Time will tell, but if it does occur, expect it closer to the end of the story.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the sexualized characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

This is part 1 of what is going to be an ongoing series. I don't know how many parts that I will write - I guess it depends on reader's requests and if the story reaches a natural conclusion. Leave a comment if you wish to see the series continue, or if you wish for it to include a specific kink of yours. I do not kink-shame and almost nothing is off the table - I actually like to challenge myself and write about new kinks that I know little about. Thank you for reading.

>>> DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 1 <<<

Dawn grew up in religious household with very strict rules. The will of the Lord always came first, and the will of her father second - And usually, there was no room for any sort of debate or discussion. Because of this, Dawn had never had a boyfriend, and as she went off to college, she swore to herself that she would not get too caught up in the debauchery of the other students, and continue living a life free from sin. But that was before she laid her eyes on Sebastian..

They had psychology classes together. She still vividly remembered the first time she ever saw him. She had looked up from her textbook, her brain tired from studying Maslow's Pyramid on the pages in front of her, and there he was. A few rows in front of her in the auditorium, wearing jeans and a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He had turned around in his seat and asked the person sitting next to him a question, and as Dawn watched his gorgeous face and his perfectly sculpted hair, she felt her heart instantly flutter. She had never felt that way before, after just one look at someone. Suddenly, she started to question if Maslow had been right, and the most basic of human needs truly were food, water, air, and rest. Her most basic need seemed to be this beautiful boy sitting in front of her. Somehow, she was smitten.

Dawn had not been able to concentrate for the rest of the class. She had tried to, but it was to no avail. Every few minutes, she caught herself staring at him, hoping he would turn around again. And she had tried to think of a good reason to approach him. But she had no experience with boys, and if she was honest with herself, she wasn't even very good at making friends. She was the shy type, and socially awkward, and most people thought she was too uptight to be any fun. So when the professor uttered the phrase "class dismissed", and he got up from his seat and walked towards the exit, she decided that it would be better for her own mental health to not say anything, and let him simply continue his day. But a part of her regretted almost instantly, as he was stuck in her mind, and this would prove to be the beginning of her unhealthy obsession.

Dawn was a petite girl with a slim frame. Naturally blonde, although she hated that about herself. She didn't FEEL like a blonde, and really dislike the stereotype. It took her a few years to realize that she would always be compared to other girls that men needlessly put in the same category as her - labeled blondes. They were supposed to be tall, slim, with big boobs and bubbly personalities. Outgoing and party-loving. Fixated with their looks. Dawn knew she was not unattractive by any means, but she was also not going to be walking on any runways or be at the cover for some fashion magazine. She didn't have big boobs, but she still had a round and shapely bottom, and a face that at the very least could be described as comely. Without a doubt, she was someone's type. But she didn't know yet that she'd be Sebastian's.

For the next two weeks, she would stare at him in class. Would look where he was seated before she chose her own spot in the room. Usually, she would pick a spot somewhere behind him, to minimize the chances of getting caught oogling at him. Every time he turned around to face one of his friends, or to reach into his backpack, she tried not to look like a total creeper, but the more she did that, the less she convinced herself she was pulling it off.

Truthfully, she was ashamed of herself. She had never even spoken to this boy, but somehow, she couldn't get him out of her thoughts. Every day after class, she would make up a new reason as for why she should have asked him out before class was over that day. A reason why she shouldn't give up. A reason for why it would be good to take the leap, even if he'd instantly reject her - if for no other reason, at least so that she could start paying proper attention in class again. She even tried to ignore him. Picked a seat right in front of him one day. But she couldn't focus, knowing he was right there behind her, and she could sometimes hear him whisper something to a friend. He had a bit of a foreign accent that she couldn't quite figure out the origin of, but the sound of it made her heart melt.

>>> 2 <<<

Dawn had only really made one real friend since she got to college. A girl named Jennifer, whom had the same major as Dawn, and they were both active Church-goers. That's how they first met, attending a morning sermon at the only operating church within walking distance in this small college town. They bonded immediately, coming from such similar backgrounds. Dawn thought Jen was very sweet, and smart, and always very upfront with her opinions. She had many qualities that were admirable, and she was surprisingly easy to talk to.

- "I got invited to a party tonight," Jen said as she and Dawn were having brunch together one Saturday morning. They were having waffles, and Jen had already finished two of them in record time, while Dawn had barely managed to finish her first.

- "I know it's not really your type of scene, but apparently, this guy I know named Robin is going to be there. And he's close friends with that guy you always stare at, so there's a good chance he'll show up as well." Jen beamed a smile at her friend, then stuffed her face with more waffles.

- "Oh, I don't know.. People usually drink a lot and act tactless at parties. I tried going to one when I first got here, in an attempt to get to know some people, and honestly, I didn't have fun at all. I think it's pretty cringe." Dawn poked at her waffle with her fork.

- "It's okay if you don't want to come. It's just.. I don't want to be the only one there that doesn't drink.." Jennifer mumbled between bites of food. "Just think about it, okay? Promise I wouldn't leave your side, and that we'd go home early because of Church tomorrow morning, anyways."

Dawn sighed.

- "Okay, fine.." Dawn agreed, knowing how hard it was to say no to this girl. Jen was just too precious to say no to. "What time should we be there, then? And what kind of clothes should I wear?"

- "I'll come pick you up, and we'll go there together. Be ready by.. Maybe.. 9pm? And you can just wear whatever, it's not really a dress-up kind of party." Jen replied. "Just something casual."

>>> 3 <<<

That night, after dinner, Dawn had nothing to do but to get ready for the party. Part of her had already started to regret agreeing to go. She didn't expect to have much fun. And so what if the cute boy was there, honestly? She wouldn't have the courage to approach him anyways. She sighed, but held up different items of clothing in front of the big, oval mirror in her dorm room nonetheless. She decided to wear her white knee-length dress she had bought last year, that her mother thought made her look so pretty It was old-fashioned and not very revealing, with no real cleavage, just a white dress that fell just below her knees, with ruffles at the bottom. As for make-up, she usually didn't wear much at all, but she went slightly heavier with the mascara than usual. She brushed out her hair, leaving it wavy and curly. Then, she put a hair clip in it. Satisfied, she put on a pair of long socks that reached all the way up to her thighs, and simple white ballet flats - then she waited for her friend.

She had expected Jennifer to come pick her up by car. Apparently, that was not the case, as she showed up on an ordinary bike.

- "Don't make a fuss about it. You can sit on the package holder. It'll hold your weight - You're tiny!" Jennifer replied when Dawn raised her eyebrows at her choice of vehicle.

She obliged. At least this way, they wouldn't be there too soon, which would hopefully mean they wouldn't have to linger at the party for longer than necessary. And the autumn night was truly beautiful. The quaint little college town was full of gorgeous trees and bushes, and a few of them were still covered in golden or red leaves. Many of the houses were small, but had a rustic charm to them, with spacious lawns and intricate flower beds.

- "See, this is not so bad, is it?" Jennifer said with a smile, looking over her shoulder at Dawn. "The fresh air will do you good." Jennifer kept pedaling, and Dawn sat on the package holder behind her, with her arms around her friends waist so she wouldn't risk falling off. As she held onto her friend, they passed several people from their school, and a few other people that were just walking past the sidewalk to get to one of the dorms. Some of them were couples, holding hands. She was quite jealous that she wasn't part of that crowd, but also somehow glad to not be. It seemed stressful to be in a relationship, she thought.

Once they got closer to the party, it was becoming obvious it was going to be a grand ordeal, because groups of teenagers were walking in little droves towards the same destination that they were heading towards themselves. When they finally got there, there was a lot of people just lounging about on the front yard, red beer cups in hand, and there was music coming from inside.

- "There we go. Just try to stay close by. And if you want to leave early, let me know, okay? This is not really your scene, and I understand." Jen said swiftly, almost as if she had rehearsed the words. "I'm thankful you're here, though."

- "Nice bike!" some random guy in a football jersey yelled as they walked onto the property. Dawn and Jennifer exchanged a brief look of confusion, then shrugged it off, deciding not to comment on it. Jennifer locked the bike around a small aspen tree on the front yard, its leaves still more yellow than red. Then she headed towards the porch, with Dawn in tow.

The living room was packed with people awkwardly dancing - or shuffling, mostly - to the music playing from the speakers that were placed everywhere around the house. The walls had pictures everywhere, mostly oil paintings, but they were not particularly good. Maybe the house owner was an amateur artist? In the kitchen, Dawn could see people serving themselves snacks and drinks. Mostly drinks. Surprisingly, there did seem to be quite a variety of food - chips, crackers, fruits, even a few prepared sandwiches on a plate. On almost every flat surface there was a red plastic cup resting, and most where empty. Dawn thought about it, and considered if it would be best if she went ahead and got a cup for herself, just to hold, since it seemed to be the easiest way to blend into the crowd. But she decided against it.

- "Who's party is this anyways?" she asked Jennifer, rather loudly to overpower the music. Whatever song was blasting over the speakers, she didn't much care for. She recognized it but had no idea of who the artist was.

- "I heard some people say the name of the guy that lives in this house, but I don't think I caught it.." Jen shrugged her shoulders. "It's not important. Relax."

After they had been at the party for almost half an hour, Dawn was convinced - This was not for her. She was not really having fun. They had toured the property and greeted some of Jennifer's friends, and Dawn had tried her best not to be too awkward, but she just felt out of place. In the backyard, there was a game of beer pong being played on a plastic garden table. In a corner of the living room, four seemingly stoned emo's were sitting in a circle. And in the kitchen, someone had spilled an entire bowl of cheese puffs on the counter since their last visit. Although there were people everywhere, most didn't really seem to pay much - or any - attention to her. But perhaps she preferred it that way.

- "I need some air, do you want to come outside with me for a moment?" she asked Jennifer, who was still talking to some guy named Kyle that she apparently found cute or interesting. He was neither. "I feel a little faint." Dawn added, and her friend glanced at her briefly before turning back towards her new boy toy. She gave him her biggest smile, and he reciprocated it - it was truly disgusting.

- "My friend needs some air but I'll find you later, okay?" Jennifer told the guy, then she took Dawn and headed towards the sliding glass doors, which were already left open.

There were a few people lounging on the garden chairs in the back of the house, observing the beer pong game. Two other girls were smoking a joint on the porch swing, one with a phone in her hand, the other looking up into the night sky and staring off into the distance. Down in the grass, leaning against the tool shed, a couple was making out. That's when Dawn remembered why she had never enjoyed going to parties very much. When people were drunk, it was only a matter of time before someone would end up doing something stupid or saying the wrong thing - either because they didn't realize it themselves, or sometimes because they knew it was going to be a bad idea from the beginning. As if on queue, a young man ran past them with a lamp shade on his head, laughing hysterically. He looked very drunk, because he could barely stay on his feet, with his balance being so poor.

- "Are we leaving soon?" Dawn asked. She realized how impatient she sounded, and felt a little bit bad about it. After all, it was not her intention to be difficult or rude. But there was something about crowds that made her extremely uncomfortable.

- "Yeah, I guess we can go home if you want. But I haven't seen Robin yet. He said he'd be here." Jennifer said. "Don't you want to see if Prince Charming shows up?" she winked.

- "Umm.. I don't really know, Jen.." Dawn began, but the girl cut her off.

- "Just ten more minutes? I was really hitting it off with Kyle. He seems nice, don't you think? You need to stop being such a loner and just talk to people - make some friends. It would do you some good." Jen added.

Dawn knew she wasn't trying to be mean. But as nice as it sounded to have more friends, she did not feel like socializing with other people right now. Especially not people who had been drinking. But she didn't want to ruin Jennifer's night either.

- "Okay, ten minutes. Then we leave," Dawn agreed. ".. And Kyle seems boring" she added, and stuck her tongue out playfully. Jennifer laughed and poked her friend in the arm.

- "Well, I kind of like him. So I'll go find him. Do you want to come with, or do you want to wait here?"

- "No, that's okay. I'll just stay here. Just promise me you won't be gone for long." Dawn replied. "Ten minutes, at most." She sighed, and as Jen headed back inside, she found herself staring up at the night sky, just like that other girl had done. Only she wasn't looking into the distance, lost in a daze. Her eyes were scanning every star in the sky - and she was thinking of a story that would suit each and every one of them. She didn't believe in star-signs or anything - In fact, her parents classified that sort of thing as works of the devil - But she liked to imagine that each star was circled by planets inhabited by some sort of alien race or something. As silly as that sounded to herself.

It didn't take long after Jennifer had left her side until disaster struck. Lampshade guy and some of his friends bumped right into her, knocking her to the ground, and spilling their drinks all over her white dress. She shrieked as the liquid hit her skin. It was cold, and smelled bad. Beer, without a doubt. But more importantly, her clothes became somewhat see-through due to the liquid, and she suddenly felt extremely embarrassed. Her pink-beige bra and panties almost had the same color as her skin, making her look and feel more exposed than she really was. She felt dirty, and her eyes welled up with tears.

- "Sorry, sorry.." slurred Lampshade-guy, leaning down to help Dawn up, but losing his own balance in the process and thus providing no help at all. For some reason, he was still wearing the lampshade even now. His friends were laughing. To them, this was hilarious.

Dawn got up on her feet and instantly started bolting through the glass doors, back into the house, heading towards the front door exit. She was covering herself up with her arms, and was trying her best to block out the sound of laughter behind her, trying to keep it together. She did not want to start crying, but it was hard to hold back the tears. She felt so embarrassed. So unclean. So angry. But the feeling of humiliation was stronger than anything else.

Dawn passed through the house in a hurry. The music felt even louder than before. She think she heard someone say "Are you okay?" but she didn't stop to check who it was, or if they were even talking to her. She just wanted to go home.

But just when she made her way through the front door, she noticed a guy standing there, talking to a couple of friends. He was wearing all black, and had slicked-back, perfect hair, and had dark blue eyes that looked quite mysterious in the night - And Dawn instantly recognized him as the boy she'd been so intrigued by. The one she thought was the most beautiful boy she had ever seen. He was blocking her path, unintentionally.

- "Fantastic!" she thought to herself, and almost wanted to curse out loud. What a great first impression to make on the guy who never seemed to notice her, whom probably didn't know she existed until now. She tried to just keep her head down and storm past him, but he reached out and gently grabbed her. It felt so fast, so abrupt. She wanted to scream and push his arm away, but then it occurred to her that he was trying to help her.

- "What happened to you? Are you alright?" he asked, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her upper body to shield her from everyone. He sounded genuinely concerned. "Hold on, let me give you my jacket.." he added.

- "I'm okay, I'm.. I'm fine, really." Dawn managed to blurt out. It came out shaky and slightly muffled. She didn't dare look up at him. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, but she managed to keep herself from breaking down completely. "Some guy knocked me over and spilled his drink on me.."

He handed his jacket over, and it was big enough that it reached down almost all the way to her knees, making her look like a young girl pretending to be her older sister. He helped her get the arms in the holes, but the sleeves were so long that her hands were not sticking out at all. Then he reached down and buttoned it for her. It was a fancy jacket, almost like a blazer of some kind, and it was incredibly soft and had his scent on it.

Devinter
Devinter
501 Followers
12