Dawn of Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I'm sorry that happened to you" He said as he helped her with the buttons, and then he didn't let go of Dawn's shoulders until she nodded slightly, indicating that she was fine. She blushed. He was being so nice! Now she felt embarrassed again. She wondered what he must he think of her, looking like a crybaby.

- "No, no it's fine, thank you.." she whispered softly. "I'm sorry if I'll make your jacket smell like beer." She sighed. "I don't even drink!" she added, with a frustration in her voice.

- "That's okay. It doesn't bother me. It's actually machine washable." Sebastian smiled. And then he just stood there for a moment, with his hands still on her shoulders. "You enjoy going to parties even if you don't drink? The intoxicated people would drive me insane, I think." He said.

Dawn shook her head slowly.

- "No, I.. I don't usually go to parties. I'm just here with my friend." She sniffed, trying her best not to start crying in front of this boy.

- "Where is your friend? Should we go get her for you?" It was one of Sebastian's friends that spoke up. A stocky guy with a friendly face, and light brown eyes.

Dawn glanced over her shoulder, back inside the house through the glass panel in the front door, but Jennifer was nowhere to be seen.

- "No, it's okay.. I don't want to bother you. I'll just text her.." Dawn mumbled.

- "It's no bother. What's her name?" said the other friend that she later learned was Robin.

- "Jennifer, uh.." she paused. She wanted to say Jen. "Jennifer Falk".

- "Oh, you're Jen's friend!" Robin said, sounding enthusiastic. "I have a few classes with her. Really nice girl. I'll go get her." He took a few steps towards the door, then paused. "Do you two have plans to do something afterwards?" Robin continued. "It's cool if they come with us, Seb?"

Sebastian looked at Dawn with an indescribable expression on his face. Then he gave Robin a nod. "Of course."

- "So, how about it? Are you doing something after this?" Robin asked again.

Dawn thought for a moment, looking over at Sebastian, trying to decide if she should say yes or just go home. She felt a lot better after the encounter, and his jacket smelled very nice. Looking at him now, she felt her heart beat faster.

- "No other plans.. But we wouldn't want to ruin your party.." she began, but then Sebastian interrupted her.

- "That won't be a problem. We're leaving anyway." He stated simply, still looking into her eyes. "Would you like to come with us?" He added, a smile appearing on his lips.

She couldn't help but smile herself in return. She thought about Church tomorrow morning, and how it was already getting late, but.. She wanted to accept the invitation. Now that it was coming directly from Sebastian it seemed harder to resist, somehow.

- "If Jen wants to, sure." Dawn replied, looking down at her feet. She didn't want to appear as if she was fishing for his approval or something. It just made her feel quite special that he seemed to want to cheer her up somehow. He was so nice and gentle and polite. She was super curious about his accent - wanted to ask about it, but didn't want to come across as nosy.

- "I'm Sebastian, by the way. And this is Jason, my older brother." He nodded towards the stocky guy. Dawn could not see even a slight resemblance. "The guy who went to look for Jennifer, his name is Robin." He grinned.

- "Nice to meet you. I'm Dawn." She beamed a smile at the two guys, who smiled right back at her.

- "I assume you're a student at Griffthon College? Are you a freshman?" Sebastian asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I just started this semester." She wanted to elaborate a little more, but felt a bit awkward. She didn't want to come across as a blabbermouth, nor did she want to bore him. She almost blurted out that they have psychology class together. Instead, she kept her mouth shut.

>>> 4 <<<

The night had been saved in the end. Dawn and Jen, together with Sebastian, Robin, Jason and even Kyle had gone over to Rowland Park. It was a cozy spot with a big pond and large oak trees, that was not too far from campus, perfect for star-gazing. They had stayed up much later than planned, and Dawn had not gotten home again until three o'clock at night. The boys drank a little bit from a bottle of Jack Daniels that they passed around, but kept their wits about them rather well, with the exception of Kyle. Even after spending several hours talking to him, Dawn still could not quite see what Jen saw in him. But they seemed to like each other, so Dawn tried to not get in between of anything. He was just too flamboyant for her taste, and loud, and he'd talked their ears off about some topic that honestly nobody except himself cared much about. He was a bit socially awkward too, she realized, just in a very different sort of way compared to Dawn. Less.. Aware.

Dawn had felt guilty about wearing Sebastian's jacket as the night grew colder and colder. She offered to give it back to him on two separate occasions, but he adamantly refused. Even though she didn't talk too much through the night, she had felt surprisingly comfortable with this group. She preferred to listen to others over speaking up much, even when she was with people she knew really well, like her own family.

Throughout the night, she had learned a lot about them all. Jason was two years older than Sebastian and had graduated before the summer, but stayed in town because he had a good job here by now, working at the butcher's deli section of the local grocery store. Robin was majoring in engineering, but claimed his true passion lied in aviation, and that he'd be a pilot some day. Or an astronaut - He was fine with either. Kyle was.. Kyle. He seemed rather clueless about what he wanted or where he was going, but to his credit, at least he was living in the moment. And Sebastian was a freshman like Dawn, and had not picked a major yet. Quite a few students left that until sophomore year. However, he was interested in psychology, in biology, and in understanding how things worked. Dawn found him to be a gentle soul, with many dreams, and high ambitions.

At one point, she found the courage to ask about the accent. It was Austrian. He had lived there until the age of 12, and had not known much English until he came to the states. He seemed sad to talk about his past, so she didn't ask many follow-up questions. But after an hour or so, she suddenly realized that his brother Jason did not have an accent, and that there was a chance Sebastian might have been adopted. She quickly decided not to pry. She also told them a bit about herself, how she moved away from home at 18 and ended up going to school here in this little college town. No mentions were made about her religious beliefs, and how serious she was about them, and she doubted any of them had noticed the cross charm on her silver bracelet, as Sebastian's jacket was covering it up.

At the end of the night, she had exchanged phone numbers with the boys. Not in a flirtatious way, really - but to keep in touch, perhaps for lunch or coffee or something like that. Sebastian had insisted that she kept the jacket, even as she went home. "Just wash it and return it to me - You have my number now". Her heart fluttered as he had said the words.

Now, it was in the middle of the night, far later than she usually stayed up, and yet she couldn't sleep. She lied in bed, tossing and turning, thinking about the events of tonight, and their conversations over and over. Mostly she thought of Sebastian. What was she to do now? What could she do now? She wanted to talk to Sebastian. He was such a gentleman, and so charming. But even though she had felt rather comfortable in his presence, she knew she would feel awkward reaching out to him. She was not very good at text messaging. She was not very good at social interactions of any kind, really. At least she'd have a reason to contact him that seemed innocent enough. Returning the jacket.

She glanced at it in her dark room as she was lying in bed, unable to fall asleep. She had thrown it over the back of the chair next to her desk. She could see it hanging there, full of his scent. She sighed deeply, and bit her lower lips, then decided to get out of bed to go fetch it.

She got back into bed, put the soft fabric up to her nose, and sniffed it. It smelled like him. His cologne mixed with his natural scent. Dawn's head was spinning, and suddenly, her mind started to fantasize about Sebastian. She thought of what he must look like naked, under those clothes of his. She closed her eyes as she ran the sleeve of the jacket across her lips. Embarrassed, she could feel herself starting to get wet between the legs, but she couldn't stop thinking about him. The feeling she got when he had placed his hands on her shoulders, and when he leaned in a little closer than he probably normally would have to help her put his jacket on. How he had saved her from being exposed at the party. He was her knight in black jacket armor! And how nice it had felt when he hugged her less than an hour ago as they said good bye. Technically, she had been the one to hug him, during a moment of bravery. She felt like it was appropriate for her to give him a hug, since he had been so kind to her. But quickly afterwards, she did hug the other guys as well, as to not seem overly interested in Sebastian specifically.

Dawn laid in bed with the jacket wrapped around and across her naked body. The night had become cool, and her room felt chill, even with the windows closed. But her body was hot. She felt a tinge of shame, knowing that God would not approve of her actions, but helplessly - as if she was unable to resist the urges - she reached down between her legs, and ran the tip of her middle finger between the slit of her pussy lips.

At first touch, she immediately shuddered. It was as if a bolt of lightning had struck her - She was so sensitive! As she stroked along her vulva, she could feel the slight wetness seeping out of her body. She moaned softly, and licked her dry lips. She rubbed along the length of her cunny, from her clit to her bottom, meanwhile sniffing the jacket repeatedly. When she reached back down with her middle finger, she carefully slid it up into her tight, virgin hole. She couldn't believe she was doing this - Couldn't believe how much her own body wanted this. It wasn't just that she wanted Sebastian, it was everything he made her feel. But masturbation was forbidden! It was not her first time exploring herself like this, but the times had been few and far in-between, and she would always stop herself before long. But now? Now she didn't want to. The scent and the touch of his jacket's fabric was somehow almost intoxicating, and she kept playing with herself, sliding one finger inside herself, and then adding another.

She wished Sebastian was there right now. Wanted him to slide those long fingers of his in her instead. She wanted to feel his fingers explore every part of her body. His hands were large, yet seemed so gentle. And as she fingered herself, her mind started filling up with more and more ideas of what else he would do to her. Her body was aching for him to make love to her, but she was afraid of the idea. She had promised herself she wouldn't lose her virginity until after she got married. This was one of her core principals, and extremely important to her. Throughout her life, that promise had never seemed particularly difficult to keep - until now. It felt like her body craved Sebastian's touch, and it wanted his penis inside it.

After a few moments of masturbation, she could feel the shame start to invade her thoughts. She could hear her father's voice yelling at her from somewhere deep inside her memories that boys were forbidden and that masturbation is a sin. But the pleasure was too strong for her to stop, even though she wanted to. As she caressed her virgin body, and let her fingers slide in and out of the source of her wetness, and over her throbbing clit, she sighed with satisfaction. The rest of her thoughts were filled with nothing but the image of Sebastian. She imagined him to be laying naked right there in bed with her, slowly exploring her body with his hands. How his lips would kiss every part of her skin. She imagined they'd both be naked, except she'd be wearing his jacket, unbuttoned. And he'd get on top of her, and..

- "Oh God.." Dawn moaned to herself as the mental picture of it all etched itself into her memories, as well as her heart. But then she felt horrible for uttering the Lord's name in vain. She realized there and then that this was not the brightest of ideas. How would she react when she saw Sebastian next, with her head full of these kinds of thoughts and mental images? Her cheeks were burning with shame as she thought about it. Still.. Her fingers were so slippery with her own wetness now, and her pussy throbbed hard against her fingers. Without thinking, she grabbed one of the jacket sleeves and started to rub it up and down against her pussy, across her clit. Her whole body tensed up. Almost as if she was having a tiny orgasm on the spot, just from rubbing herself on a piece of cloth! Then, she used her other hand to caress and sometimes pinch her sensitive nipples while she continued to masturbate herself silly with the jacket sleeve, pushing part of the fabric against her hole, as if she wanted to stuff it inside.

In the end, she kept playing with herself for what felt like a long time. Longer than any other time she had touched herself previously in her life. But she didn't climax. She never had, and she didn't know how. Something within her held her back. She sighed, partly satisfied, partly frustrated, and fell asleep with the jacket resting on top of her naked body, and one of the sleeves completely wet with her juices.

>>> DAWN OF CORRUPTION - END OF CHAPTER 1 <<<

Thank you for reading.

12