Dawn of Corruption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
517 Followers

Dawn let out a little laugh at this. She felt relieved, and her guilt was disappearing as fast as it had come. "Well, I didn't expect you to listen the whole time, Jen!" They looked at each other, Jen looking more embarrassed than Dawn had ever seen her before. But the confusion on Jen's face disappeared, and she laughed as well. "I was just calling to say I wasn't coming to church, you know? But Sebastian.." her voice trailed off.

"... It did sound like he was making you feel pretty amazing." Jen looked down and scratched her arm, looking uncomfortable again. But she was smiling. "He sounds pretty.. Uhm.. Experienced"

Dawn laughed again, and bit her lip. She was starting to get a little bit wet just thinking about last night. "I know, right!? And I love him! He is the best! But I felt really awkward knowing you were listening, of course.. I just.. I got really carried away. Can you forgive me?" she asked, looking at Jennifer with pleading eyes.

Jen gave her a look that was hard to read. "You're so bad! But I.. I did feel a little jealous," she admitted. Then she lowered her voice to a whisper that was barely audible. "D-Doing it with your butt is a really smart way to preserve your virginity.." she added shyly. Dawn couldn't help but smile at this.

"But.." Jennifer continued. "Doesn't it.. You know.. Hurt?"

"Only when he.. Hmhmhm... You know.. When he enters me there.. I guess it does hurt a little bit, for a short time. But it gets really good afterwards, Jen! Soooo good!" she said with a giggle, then bit her lip and blushed. "You should try it with Kyle! Use lubrication!"

Jen's expression changed instantly. "Oh.. Yeah, about Kyle.. I'm not sure if he's the right guy for me." Jennifer hesitated. She didn't look very happy - more like confused. "Actually.." she sighed. "He isn't even interested in me anymore, I think."

"What!?" Dawn was surprised. "But you liked each other so much!"

"Yeah, I guess. But.. Despite all my attempts to be flirty and cute, he didn't seem to be very interested in me in that regard. And after the movie on Saturday, when he had been drinking? I tried to make a move, thinking it was 'now or never'. And you know what happened?"

Dawn shook her head, eyes wide open with interest.

"I asked him if he wanted to come by my place for coffee, and he was like 'Fuck no'." She shrugged. "I've never felt so rejected before! And he didn't text me even once since then. And that's.. That's when I realized I was always reaching out to him first, you know? It was rather one-sided from the start.." She sighed deeply. "Completely different from you and Sebastian. The way you look at each other, I can tell you have something special. I envy you. Can't you clone him for me?" she chuckled. "I'd even wear a collar."

"Oh, so NOW the collar is suddenly fine?" Dawn giggled, and they walked off to class together.

--- 3 ---

Dawn was quite happy to see her usually prudish friend open up to her a little bit about these matters. Since Jennifer was her only real friend at campus, it meant she would no longer have to sneak around as much about her closeness with Sebastian, and strangely it seemed to have brought the two of them together. Over lunch, Jennifer was asking a fair amount of rather personal questions, like "how many times have you done it?" and "did you also suck his cock?" and so on. Right as they were in the middle of this naughty conversation, Sebastian and his friend Robin approached their table in the cafeteria and took a seat at the other end of it.

"Hi girls.." Robin said with a friendly smile. "What are you two whispering about?"

Dawn and Jennifer looked at each other and giggled. "Nothing! Hi Seb!" Dawn replied, a little too quickly perhaps, showing how eager she was to be near him at all times. He didn't seem to mind though, and just held out his arms so that Dawn could slide across the bench seat and into his embrace, a look of happiness on her face. His strong arms wrapped around her tightly, and he gave her a kiss on top of her head. Even though he ought to be embarrassed in front of Jennifer after yesterdays phone call, he didn't seem flustered at all. Jen, on the other hand, stared at him with big eyes, like she suddenly saw him in a different light. She wasn't subtle about it at all, and Robin picked up on it, perceptive as always.

"Hey, Jen.. How are things going with Kyle?" he asked inquisitively.

Jen scoffed at this. "Horribly!" she exclaimed. "He's soooo frustrating! He's either blind to all of my flirtation, or he's flat out not interested. I think it's over, honestly.." she replied, taking a sip from her soda.

Sebastian shook his head. "He's missing out. You're way too good for him."

"That's what I've been saying all along!" Dawn chimed in. She had never liked Kyle much.

"Y-Yeah, I guess you're right.." Jennifer said, looking at Sebastian with an expression that turned Dawn's blood to ice. She knew that look. She was infatuated with him! With her boyfriend! All this talk of sex must have scrambled her brains or something. And to be fair, he was being awfully attractive right now. A little part of Dawn started feeling concerned, and she bit her lip nervously. Was Jen a potential threat? Probably not, right? She swallowed hard.

"Doesn't Jen look nice today..?" she asked the two boys, curious about what Sebastian would say. She wanted to gauge the situation first. But Robin didn't say anything, leaving the ball in Sebastian's court - as was his way of doing things sometimes. He looked at Jen and raised an eyebrow, then turned towards Dawn.

"Sure," he said, without any real emotion behind it. That made Dawn feel better. He probably wasn't interested in Jennifer. Right? He squeezed Dawn a little bit tighter against him, and kissed her once more, making her feel warm inside. Then he went to get food for himself. "You want some fries, Sweetling?"

"Yes please!" she replied excitedly, giving him a big smile. Her gaze followed him as he got up, but was interrupted by Robin asking another question of Jen.

"So what exactly were you two discussing just now? Seems pretty serious.." Robin's voice was cheerful, but as probing as ever, and he smiled widely at them both, having seen through everything. Jennifer looked like she would rather die than reveal anything.

"U-Uhm.. Girl stuff.." She blushed and turned her head towards the other direction, hiding behind her hair, unable to look at anyone else. Robin turned towards Dawn with a raised eyebrow, but she only laughed, and so he decided to drop the question, and proceed to another.

"You and Sebastian spent all weekend together, didn't you? He missed a great party on Saturday night. You two must be getting pretty serious." His eyes were fixed on her collar. But he knew better than to say anything about it out loud, even if his gaze had a hint of accusation in it.

Dawn gave him a shy little smile and shrugged. "He's my world, Robin. I adore him."

Robin just nodded in response, and didn't push any further. "I'm glad to see you two are getting along so well."

"What are you guys up to tonight?" Jennifer asked suddenly. "Maybe we could all hang out together?" She had her head resting on one hand, propped up against the table, and had a rather hopeful look in her eyes. One that did not sit exactly right with Dawn. She felt jealous again. She wanted to be the only person Sebastian had eyes for, and even though he was very attractive and clearly got a lot of attention from girls, she didn't want to see any of that. It made her feel quite possessive, but it wasn't like she didn't trust her boyfriend - it just came across as weird to see Jen being this forward about wanting to be friends with Sebastian suddenly when they barely knew each other. And although Jen was usually very sweet, Dawn wasn't too sure about the way she looked at Sebastian today.

"I think we're busy.." Dawn said timidly.

"Okay, well.. If you change your mind, you can give me a call.." Jennifer replied. They look at each other for a second before they both started giggling again.

--- 4 ---

Later that evening, when classes were finished for the day, Dawn and Sebastian walked hand in hand through the shopping mall near Rowland Park. It was a lovely autumn night, warm and sunny, and the mall was rather busy for a weeknight. Many students from their college were buying gifts for their families, spending time with their lovers, or just window shopping.

"Did you think that Jennifer was looking at you weird earlier today? At lunch?" Dawn asked as they walked towards the clothing store, a concerned look on her face.

"Maybe?" He raised his eyebrow at this. "I noticed she looked at me funny but I figured that was because of.. You know, the phone call. It's not strange she'd have a bit of a reaction to something like that." He smirked at Dawn, before lowering his voice, and added: "She listened to you having an orgasm with your butt, you know.. And I gave it to you."

Dawn blushed deeply. "You're such a pervert!" she giggled.

"I think you're the pervert," he countered. "You get off from drinking my pee."

She blushed at that, suddenly feeling very shy, but kept on gazing into his beautiful blue eyes. "T-True.." she said, and clung to his arm even tighter. Dawn was happy to be naughty for him, so long as he kept calling her a good girl, and showed her affection.

"I've booked a tattoo appointment for you, Sweetling. For this weekend. Does that work for you?" Sebastian had that dominant look in his eye now, and Dawn suddenly felt very small and vulnerable.

"Y-Yeah, that works.. You'll come with me, right?"

"Of course. And I'll pay for it too. Don't worry!" He gave her a very loving smile, but Dawn swallowed hard. The tattoo was going to become a reality. It was such a permant thing, it scared her a little bit. But then again, she wanted her relationship with Sebastian to be permanent as well.

As they walked around in the clothing store, full of women's clothing, Dawn browsed through the selection. "What do you think of this?" she said, and held up a modest looking dress in her usual style - unrevealing, loose, and neutral colors. It had long, wide, flared sleeves, which went all the way to the wrists. Sebastian gave it a hard stare, then turned back to look at Dawn.

"I think we should get you something a little bit more.. Adventurous."

"Too conservative?" she asked nervously. That was how she was used to dressing. Perhaps it was not quite as sexy or attractive as Sebastian preferred, and suddenly she felt rather self-conscious about her sense of style. Her clothing hardly showed any skin at all.

Sebastian gave her a simple but honest response. "I prefer a little bit less covered up."

Dawn's eyes widened. "O-Oh!" she replied with a gulp, and looked down at herself, feeling her current outfit might not be nearly as cute to him as she had thought. Then she nodded. "Okay! I can do that!" She looked around at all the other women's outfits nearby, wondering which would be pleasing Sebastian the most, whilst still not making her feel too out of her comfort zone if she would wear it outside. It seemed like a very difficult choice. She couldn't really see herself go for an inviting, slutty look. The mere thought of it was too scary to her. But she really wanted to please him. So, eventually, she decided to trust his judgment, and chose an item from the middle ground.

"Hm.. Maybe something like this?" she said, holding up a plain pink dress, with some floral lace patterns on it. It seemed classy enough - and comfortable, but also a little bit revealing, being rather short and likely hugging the torso in ways that were definitely a little bit more sexually suggestive than Dawn was used to.

"Maybe.." Sebastian said, and stared at the dress for a moment. His eyes lingered on it, then wandered to Dawn, then back to the dress. "You have to try it on, I think." He had that same intense expression on his face he wore when he was going to give Dawn a naughty task to complete, and it made her heart start to beat faster. "Let's go find a fitting room," he added, and then headed towards the far end of the store, taking Dawn by the hand once more.

Dawn could not keep her thoughts from racing as they approached the little fitting room cubicles, with nothing but a loose-hanging drape separating the public from the private area. "A-Are you going to.." Dawn started, but he gave her that look that could only mean one thing. She swallowed hard. He was going to have his way with her in the dressing room. The mere thought of it was enough to make her weak in the knees, but she had to trust him. Her head was spinning, but she kept moving forward. They found a suitable place, where no other patrons were looking their way, and entered the cubicle.

Sebastian pulled the drape closed, so they would not be visible from the outside. He looked at his girlfriend for several long seconds, giving her that serious gaze of his. Then he closed the distance between them, wrapped his arms around Dawn, and gave her a passionate kiss. "Take off all of your clothes, then put the dress on.." he whispered. Dawn nodded quickly. She was burning with desire, and couldn't wait to feel him touch her. Even if there were lots of people nearby, she felt safe and secure in his embrace. If they were swift, and could keep themselves quiet, then hopefully they wouldn't get caught in the act.

He watched her intently as she removed her clothing in a hurry. His eyes on her made Dawn feel extremely sexy - it made her want to try even harder. She put all her clothes into a neat pile next to him, including her undergarments, then grabbed the pink dress and started putting it on. She wasn't able to suppress the nervous giggle that escaped her mouth when she put on the revealing clothing, feeling her nipples harden just from the idea of what they were about to do, in such an improper place.

Dawn turned towards Sebastian, who was watching her every move, a slight smirk on his face. "Could I really wear something like this outside? Isn't it a bit much?" she asked him timidly.

"I think you look beautiful." He took a step closer to Dawn and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close against his chest. She could feel his erection against her lower body, pressing right through their clothes, making her legs tremble with excitement. "Now turn around and hike the dress up. Let me see your ass," he ordered.

She gasped loudly, then bit her lip, feeling her face grow red, but also very aroused. And despite how embarrassing this felt, Dawn was starting to enjoy giving in to her boyfriend's perverted desires. "Yes sir," she said meekly, then did what she was told. She grabbed the hem of the dress at the back, lifting it up and exposing herself in front of him. "Is this okay..?" she asked shyly, facing the mirror and catching a glance of her own embarrassed expression. She looked sluttier than she would have imagined, her desire visible in her eyes.

"Good girl," Sebastian whispered, and caressed her butt. It felt good - really good. His hands were so big, and his touch alone was enough to make her giddy. He began kissing her on the neck and shoulders, nibbling at her soft skin gently. She let out a little whimper.

"Quiet," he demanded with a stern tone of voice, his breath hot and heavy against her ear. "Now, this is what I am going to do to you.." he paused briefly, and gave her a devilish look, their eyes meeting in the mirror's reflection. "I'm going to pee in your butt."

Dawn gasped at that. She bit down on her lip even harder, to hold back a moan as he kissed her neck meanwhile unzipping his pants. The noises from the other shoppers could still be heard very clearly around them, which only served to increase her arousal. The thought of being seen like this - right here, in the middle of the clothing store - was making Dawn feel more naughty by the second. Sebastian gave her ass another firm squeeze, and a sudden urge to feel him inside her took over her senses. It didn't matter anymore where they were - she would do anything for him.

"You're going to have to walk out of here with your butt full of my piss," he mused. "And you'd better keep it in. Wouldn't want people to think you had an accident in public, right?" And with that, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her slippery pussy, just to lube it up. He grabbed the base, and aimed at her tiny butthole. She felt hot, and so humiliated, even though he had not started yet. If he started pushing himself inside now, she was certain that her whole body would just start trembling like a little twig - too aroused to be able to stop herself.

"Seb, I don't know if I can do this.." she whispered with a voice that was filled with lust, but also desperation.

"You can," he responded sternly. "I am giving you an order. Now spread your cheeks wide for me, and take the tip of my cock inside, so I can piss in that little hole of yours. I want to fill you up so much that your stomach looks bloated." Dawn was shaking as he started talking about her in such vulgar terms, her lips quivering - but did as she was told, sticking her butt out and spread it open additionally using one of her hands. The other she rested against the cubicle wall for balance, leaning forward.

He smirked, then gave Dawn's tight little ass another gentle squeeze, just to watch it bounce a bit, before he began to thrust himself forward. "Nnnn!" she cried out in pleasure, trying her hardest to hold her voice down, as he attempted to enter her body. And despite her fears, or perhaps because of them, it felt so much more intense than usual. She had expected this to be a scary thing, yet right now, her mind was consumed with the burning desire to be his good girl, and to try something new - embarrassing as it may be.

The tip of his cock pushed past her sphincter eventually, and entered her body. She was surprised how good she had gotten at this, or rather how quickly her butt stopped resisting before it gave way to his enormous girth. "Now hold still.." he said quietly, his breathing already growing louder, and his grip on Dawn's hips tightening. "I need to concentrate to let it out like this. It's difficult when partly erect. Are you ready?"

Dawn was almost incapable of responding, but managed to whisper out a soft "Yes" before Sebastian closed his eyes and seemed to enter a deep focus, gritting his teeth together as he concentrated on filling his girlfriend up with his golden liquid. A minute later, which felt extremely difficult for Dawn to get through - the anticipation being overwhelming in many ways - it began.

"Ohhh god! Ohhhh! Oh my g-g-god!" Dawn let out a cry of delight. She loved the warm feeling of it, but at the same time she quickly realized how full it made her feel, even though he had just gotten started. Squeezing down with her butt, she put all of her focus on not spilling any, knowing he'd be furious if she did so right here and now. Instead, Dawn could only lean forward further, which seemed to help slightly with handling the feeling of essentially being fucked by the warm liquid. It flowed deeper and deeper into her bowels, filling her up so fast. This was unlike anything she had experienced previously.

"Mmhh.. Sebastian.. I think.." Dawn moaned loudly, "I think you've filled me up s-s-so much already! I c-can barely.. Ooohh god! Keep going! Please!" she whimpered.

It was true, she was getting more than a little bit overfilled, as her abdomen started to grow rounder, and it wasn't long until it began to feel extremely heavy and uncomfortable for Dawn. And yet her lips curled into a big smile at the same time. "I love you so much," she whispered, leaning forward against the cubicle wall, with laboured breath.

Sebastian looked a little shocked, but he smiled. And Dawn quickly realized why. That might have been the first time that she said "I love you" straight out, even though she had certainly made it quite clear how she felt before. Her feelings for him were deepening. But he didn't seem to be in any way disturbed - in fact he looked very pleased.

Devinter
Devinter
517 Followers