Dawn of Corruption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept filling her up more and more, making her body feel so heavy, so full. His eyes were fixed on the sight of his cock being swallowed by that tiny hole. He groaned loudly, a satisfied look on his face. "So good.. Good girl.. Taking my piss.." he gasped, as if to encourage Dawn to go through with this. "Almost finished.."

She was getting exhausted. The discomfort was reaching levels that made her whine softly. If it was any other guy, she would have hated this by now. And if she wasn't so deeply in love with Sebastian, she wouldn't have even gone this far. But for him, she did her best to make it work. The full feeling was uncomfortable for her - but Dawn loved being used by him, loved that he saw her as his own personal plaything. She bit her lip hard as she tried her best not to let any of the pee out.

"Don't stop! I'll be okay! Just finish! M-Mnnn.." Her toes were starting to curl, as she tried to remain in control. She felt so powerless - completely at his mercy - and that only seemed to make the feeling more intense.

"Nearly done.. I can see the bulge," he mused, looking down at her cute little belly, which was now larger than usual due to his load of golden fluid. "You're like a balloon." He chuckled lightly. By now, her whole body was shaking, and not just a little.

"I can't hold it in anymore, Sebastian! It's too much! Mmmnnnh!" Her voice was trembling with desire. "Nn-no.. Please! Ooohh! I can't.. It's.. Oooooohhh!"

Her whimpers soon turned into moans. The feeling was almost unbearable - yet so addictive at the same time, forcing her to cling onto the edge of an orgasm, strangely paired with all of the discomfort. But then he was finally done. Finally!

"I'm going to pull out now, Sweetling. Tighten yourself a little bit extra now, okay?" he whispered, slowly pulling out his cock from Dawn's stretched butt. "Hold your breath."

As if on command, Dawn closed her eyes and did just that. He pulled out very slowly, as if to give her anus time to adapt a little bit better. She was trying really hard not to lose control and empty the contents inside her. And then he was out, and he grinned at her. "You did good," he praised her. "Now just hold it in while you put your own clothes back on. I'll meet you at the cash register. I'm buying that dress for you."

And with that, he quickly walked away - but not without giving her one last loving kiss on the cheek. He had hardly left before Dawn felt the urge to release it all. And that urge only increased by the second. The urine filled up her guts and she could physically hear it move around in there as she tried to get out of the dress. Her whole body was still trembling from the arousal, but the urge to let it all out was much stronger than any sexual desire. She clenched as hard as she could the entire time, trying to hurry up as much as possible with the changing of the clothes.

But soon enough, she found herself standing in front of the mirror. Her eyes wandered to her bloated stomach. The thought of this was a powerful reminder for how perverted he was, and that he would do whatever he wanted to her - it made Dawn smile. "Good girl," she told herself, her eyes happy. And before long, she had successfully gotten back into her own clothes, and had thrown the dress over her arm, which she took with her to the cash register. She tried not to walk funny, or to look suspicious, but she was physically sweating from the feeling of all the pee inside. Her stomach felt so expanded, and the pressure seemed to be building. It was so strange. Despite the discomfort, it felt amazing - humiliating - yet incredibly exciting at the same time.

She arrived at the register, and handed Sebastian the garment. He took her hand in his, paid for the dress, and took his girlfriend with him outside the store. "I need the bathroom right now!" she whispered, glancing around at all the people nearby, wondering if they could tell she was in trouble. He looked at her lovingly. "I can't keep it in much longer.." she whimpered quietly, her face flushed with embarrassment.

He stopped for a moment, with that dominant expression on his face, looking thoughtful - as if to consider his options. "Okay," he said finally. "You have my permission to go to the bathroom." He took the bag with the dress from her and pulled her in for a quick kiss before letting her go.

She thanked him profusely for his permission, and hurried away. As she walked towards the women's restroom, Dawn wondered if anyone could notice what she was going through. If her struggles were visible on her face. It made her blush so hard, her cheeks felt hot to touch, but when she saw the women's bathroom - with no queue in front of it - she breathed a sigh of relief, and went inside quickly. She made it. Barely. And as Sebastian's pee came shooting out of her bottom, loudly smattering into the toilet bowl, she couldn't help but smile widely, pinching her nipples through her clothes. Perhaps he wasn't the pervert after all. Perhaps she was.

--- END OF CHAPTER 6 ---

Thank you for reading.