Dawn of Corruption Ch. 07

Story Info
Dawn gets her butt permanently marked by a tattoo artist!
7k words
4.64
8.5k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: Sensitive readers beware - this series (and chapter) contains elements of corruption, lots of anal sex, some BDSM stuff, and a lot of pee play. Furthermore, this entire series contains no vaginal sex - and it's looking less and less likely that it will be added in the future as well, because most readers seem to enjoy the 'anal only' aspect as it makes the story more unique. If you dislike the kinks listed above, then chances are this story won't be for you. This chapter contains a lot of pee drinking, and an element of exhibitionism as well, so keep that in mind. Do check the tags and make sure you're comfortable with them all before you proceed!

This is a work of fiction, and everyone in the story is eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted.

This is part 7 of an ongoing series, with 10 chapters currently planned. If you like it, then lease leave a rating or a comment in the end so I know if I'm on the correct path or not. Listing your wishes in the comments is encouraged too. Next chapter will likely be uploaded in a couple of weeks.

--- DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 7 ---

"I'm a little confused.." Dawn said, her cheeks flushed, as she looked up at him holding the empty baby bottle in his hands.

"You're overthinking it," he replied sternly, fixing his gaze on her eyes. "It's simply hard to drink quickly out of it, and so it'll last much longer, and won't spill when I get a little rough with you. That's all there is to it."

Dawn bit her lip nervously and nodded at this. She was wearing Sebastian's oversized shirt today - one that hung down just far enough to cover her parts, hiding her naked shape underneath it. She watched him take his cock out, still flaccid yet strangely large all the same, and aimed it at the empty bottle. This was the first time she had been over to his house, and his older brother were home in the next room over, and yet he still demanded that she'd accept his cock up her butt without hesitation, and to drink his urine out of the bottle meanwhile. As always, he took command of her entire life in these situations, and she found herself tapping the edge of her collar with her fingertips as the golden liquid started to splash into the container.

She breathed rather loudly, so engaged by this sensation. A familiar mixture of arousal and shame took over her mind. How could she love this so much? She didn't understand it at all, but for some reason she wanted to keep doing it with him for the rest of her life. The more often they did these things, the more Dawn seemed to want more of it. More anal sex. More of his pee in her mouth. More humiliation. She was like an addict, and she couldn't help but smile when he pulled his cock out of the bottle - now completely full of his yellow substance - and afterwards caressed her cheek, giving her a soft look, as if to tell her how beautiful he thought she looked.

"Let's get started right away, while it is still warm.." he said quietly as he screwed the lid on.

She smiled shyly and nodded at this, following him over to the couch. He sat down first, then she climbed onto his lap, facing him. It had become their preferred position lately, as it felt really intimate. Then he reached around Dawn's waist, and pulled her hips closer towards him, bringing her butt in contact with his shaft, which started growing larger and thicker as he gave her a deep and passionate kiss. He licked and sucked on her tongue, exploring her mouth with his, holding her face against his own with his strong hands. They broke apart soon after, panting heavily, then he put the bottle to Dawn's lips.

"Start drinking." His command left no room for any objections. "You are going to drink every last bit of it." He caressed her neck as she began taking the first sips, suckling it out of the bottle, letting the warm liquid flow into her mouth. He looked at her with such a pleased expression, and it drove her wild. The salty flavour of his piss spread across Dawn's tongue. It felt like heaven, despite the shame it brought, and him watching her so intently only added to the experience. In moments like these, she loved being a naughty little girl more than anything else.

He stroked her hair affectionately, and whispered what a good girl she was, before reaching for the lubrication. It was always a turn on for Dawn to see him squirt out that slippery substance, knowing what would come next. And just as he was starting to massage the lube against her sphincter, a sudden knock came from behind, followed by his brother's voice. "Hey Seb! Have you seen my wrench? I need to repair the lawnmower," Jason yelled loudly.

Sebastian sighed deeply, looking annoyed. "In my toolbox downstairs!" he yelled back. Then he looked at Dawn, his eyes displeased. "Who told you to stop drinking? That piss belongs in your tummy.." he whispered sternly, placing his hands on her hips again.

She kept drinking obediently while Sebastian took his cock, which was now fully erect, and began pushing it against her preferred hole. It was gigantic enough to cause her some discomfort still, even though she had gotten really good at taking it, but that only served to increase her arousal. She started to drink faster, partly because she wanted to please her boyfriend, but also partly because she had grown to love the naughty taste and how it made her feel. She wanted all of his golden pee. She loved being such a little pervert, and she loved feeling Sebastian's hot breath on her neck, holding onto her tightly as he entered her butt.

She moaned loudly. It was such a snug fit. His strong hands held her tight, as he began thrusting into her slowly, going deeper inside her body. Sebastian chuckled at her reaction, then gave Dawn's butt a soft smack to encourage her. "Good girl," he said, still pumping himself inside her tiny hole. "Show me that pee-slut expression of yours.."

Dawn didn't even know she made a special face for this, but apparently she did. He could always tell how good he was making her feel. She smiled shyly, then stared up into his eyes, drinking his piss with pleasure. If she had the power to freeze time, this is where she'd want to remain forever - with Sebastian's cock up her bottom, his pee in her mouth, and that approving look of his that told her how much he adored her as their eyes met. To Dawn, this was true bliss.

Sebastian continued pushing his thick penis in and out of her tight little butthole. He grunted and moaned, loving the warm feeling of his girlfriend's eager anus as it closed around his dick tightly. And she moaned right back in unison. They continued for several minutes like that, until the bottle was half empty. Sebastian had been right. It did last much longer this way, with only a little bit coming out at a time from the teat of the baby bottle. But her butt was so stretched by now, and she whimpered quietly while she kept drinking and drinking. She felt so full down there, and she was going to cum if he kept this up.

"What's the matter?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

She whined softly, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I'm so close..," Dawn stammered, pausing her suckling to give him a shy look, feeling a little concerned to be in such a state. "I don't know if I can handle it when you start going faster."

He grinned at her. "You know what we have said about climaxing before me.. You are a good girl, aren't you?" Sebastian said in a deep and husky voice.

"Yes, Seb.." Dawn replied quietly. She had to try and hold her orgasm back. The feeling of his large member stretching her little asshole to its limits was mind numbing, and he used her like a toy. Nonetheless, she tried her best to maintain a sense of focus, focusing on the taste of his piss instead. But that only seemed to increase her arousal, as she played around with the golden nectar in her mouth, and let it flow down her throat. She kept on pushing back against him, loving the feeling of her anus stretching wider than before, trying her best to please him with her body. She knew he got a rush out of denying her the orgasm she craved so badly until the last moment.

"You just love that taste, don't you?" Sebastian teased, knowing his girlfriend very well by now. Dawn averted her eyes, blushing deeply at this, and nodded shyly. She did enjoy it, and it seemed so wrong to admit it to someone else, but she wanted to be an open book with her boyfriend. Always honest. "Is it your favourite drink in the world?" he asked, his voice filled with desire. He liked seeing her like this.

"Nnnnh.. It's so naughty.. I-It tastes like you.. Nngh.. And it's.. Mmmnnh.. It's soooo humiliating.. I love it!" Dawn let out a quiet whine as she finished this confession. Her voice was trembling and her toes were curling just thinking about what she was doing right now. He started to bounce her up and down even quicker on his lap, and she began feeling much closer to orgasm again. "Nooooo! I'll cum if you keep going like that!" She wasn't able to resist him anymore. This was too much. "I c-c-can't handle it! P-Please, no!" She moaned softly, panting heavily while still drinking from the bottle between her words.

Sebastian ignored her, as he started to go full force, his large penis repeatedly entering her little asshole deeply, each thrust sending a jolt of pleasure through her entire body. She had been reduced to such a state that she was barely able to keep drinking anymore, her mind consumed by lust as she attempted to push her body against him to give him more pleasure. And by now, she knew she was about to burst. The heat that was spreading through her loins would not stop. It was only a matter of time before Dawn began moaning uncontrollably, tears running down her cheeks. "I'm really going to cum.." she gasped quietly.

"At least finish your drink first," he demanded, and she put the tip of the baby bottle back in her mouth and began suckling on it eagerly, pushing herself back and forth on his lap at the same time. The feeling of his shaft moving around inside her was extremely erotic, especially with how her tiny butt tried to stretch around his girth - which it was doing wonderfully. A few moments later, she lost the fight against her own desire, and moaned out loudly as she climaxed hard, completely ignoring his earlier warning about that.

"I'm sorry.." she begged, still trembling, but he didn't look pleased. He took the bottle out of her hands, and put it back to her mouth, feeding her with it. He didn't stop or slow down his thrusts while Dawn was taking sips from it.

"Keep going," he commanded sternly. She kept drinking desperately, sucking on the plastic surface, only focusing on him. She could not even begin to understand how he felt about this. It was so hot to be his little pet, to be owned by him. Did he get pleasure from seeing her so utterly defeated by these naughty desires within her? She pushed herself against him, her body still trembling, her butt bouncing up and down as she tried to ride the afterglow of her orgasm out - she just loved it so much! But in a few more seconds she couldn't take it anymore, and she sighed softly as she went limp against him, looking like a puppy who had just woken up from a nap. Dawn used what little strength she had left to keep suckling on the bottle, desperate for more of Sebastian's delicious piss. She laid there, resting against his chest, wearing his shirt, as he kept having his way with her rectum, now completely mindless as she waited for his orgasm to arrive.

It took several minutes. "I'm going to cum, Sweetling." Sebastian finally said, his breathing laboured - and he squeezed her tightly against himself. Dawn whimpered quietly when she felt him hold onto her butt a little tighter, and thrust his cock deeper and wilder into her with every stroke. And then she could feel his warm semen fill up her bowels, flowing deep inside. It was enough to make Dawn climax once more. It was such a powerful feeling, the sensation of her tight sphincter closing around his cock repeatedly as her muscles spasmed, as if it was trying to taste every inch of his member. She sucked hard on the bottle, swallowing as much of his urine as she could. She knew this would help prolong the orgasm, and that he'd prefer for her to finish its contents regardless. Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure, a blissful smile on her lips.

He kept his grip on her tight for a minute or so after finishing his ejaculation, before gently pulling out and leaning back to look at Dawn's face. Her eyes were dreamy, and the bottle was making a slurping sound as she finished the last of the liquid within. She put it down next to them, and gave him a lazy smile - as if to show him how utterly satisfied she was right now.

"You made such a mess, Sweetling.." Sebastian scolded Dawn gently as he took the opportunity to rub his half-erect member against her bottom, playing around with his own semen leaking out of her lovingly abused hole, teasing her while it was still warm. He knew Dawn would not be able to handle much more right now. Her breathing was shallow, her eyelids heavy as she laid limp in his arms, and there were still a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks from the intensity of her climaxes.

"Mmhmm," she moaned quietly, attempting to nod her head.

He smiled, caressing her face lovingly. "How do you feel, my little pee slut?" he asked quietly.

"I love you..," she replied with a shy smile, and her voice was so full of love and passion that he looked genuinely touched. He wrapped his arms around her again and held her close against him, keeping her there for several long minutes while he pet her gently on her back underneath the shirt. He didn't always know how to properly express his feelings, but Dawn seemed to have understood what was behind these gestures. She nuzzled into his chest happily, feeling warm and safe in his strong embrace. This was exactly where she belonged.

She yawned quietly. "What now?" Dawn asked meekly, too lazy to move any further. Her bottom was a little sore, as it often was nowadays, but she had grown rather fond of the feeling.

"You came without my permission so that means I have to punish you," he said with an expression on his face that could only mean he had more dirty ideas brewing in that horny head of his. She swallowed hard. His punishments could be rather harsh.

"W-what will you do?" she asked nervously.

He chuckled quietly at this. "How about for your tattoo session tomorrow, we'll add a bonus one on the other butt cheek?" He grinned at her, and she instantly knew that this would be something embarrassing. She was already getting the text 'Property of Sebastian' on there. What else could he want to mark her with? And the fact that she loved it when he looked at her like that just made it all the worse.

"L-Like what? Sebastian, don't be too cruel. Tattoos are permanent.." she whined.

"They are indeed, just like your pussy never ever being allowed to be penetrated," he replied with a mischievous smile. "I think we'll write 'Anal Only Forever' or something. How does that sound? Or perhaps 'Butt slut'?"

She gasped loudly at that. "N-no!" Dawn exclaimed. He could not do that! It was too embarrassing to even consider! She could feel the shame in her cheeks deepening as he kept teasing her mercilessly. She couldn't decide if she liked his idea or if it was awful - but regardless, Dawn knew there would be no escaping this. Not because he would force her to do it, but because her desire to please him was too great.

Dawn paused for a moment, looking deep into his eyes. "You're really going to make me stick to anal sex only even after we get married?" she blushed. "That's.. Wow." Her heart was racing and she wasn't sure why. Originally, they had pursued anal sex because she wanted to remain a virgin until marriage. But if he would have asked her now, she would surely have let him put his cock in her pussy as well. Although, she didn't really miss being stimulated there, even though he rarely touched her cunny. Dawn just found herself feeling much more satisfied and happier when he used her butt, and the idea of becoming 'Anal Only Forever' was strangely arousing.

Sebastian smiled at Dawn warmly. "If you can be honest with yourself, isn't that what you want..?"

Dawn swallowed hard and - after a moment or two of hesitation - nodded slowly. He was right. She loved to feel owned by him, to know that he would never fuck her anywhere else. It felt good to be completely his, to submit to his dominant side. He could take full possession over her bottom. And despite her shyness, she was starting to feel a lot less self-conscious about it all as time went by, now that they were used to this. There was even something a little appealing about not being penetrated 'the right way' even once. It made her feel so incredibly naughty. "I.. I like the idea," she said shyly, and placed her hands against his chest. "But.."

She paused, and Sebastian raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue.

"But.." she said again, then took a deep breath. "In return, you have to make a complete mess of my round little tushie every chance you get. Please?"

He let out a short chuckle. "Of course, Sweetling," he responded, then reached for Dawn's face, caressing her cheek lovingly with his manly hand. "You know, you must be the naughtiest virgin in the world.."

She giggled softly at this, leaning into his touch. "I don't know why. I really love your cock back there. And your pee.. It belongs in my mouth." She said it with a degree of confidence that seemed to surprise the both of them, and he raised his other eyebrow. His reaction only encouraged Dawn, though. She felt a lot better when she could show him that she was getting more comfortable with their sex life. "And you know what? I have been thinking about something," she added, after a short pause.

"Mhmm?" Sebastian replied with interest. He leaned forward slightly, as if to encourage her to go on.

"Well," Dawn continued, blushing again. "It's a recent fantasy of mine.." She gazed into his eyes, curious about what his reaction to this would be. "I'd like it if you filled a bottle with your urine - not a transparent one, but rather one where the contents isn't visible - and then.. I could drink it in public? Maybe at school?" She gulped hard. "No one would know except you and me.. It would be kind of hot.."

He looked genuinely shocked at first, as if it was such a perverted idea that he didn't even know how to respond. "You are an extremely horny little thing," he whispered softly, placing a hand on her shoulder, stroking it gently with his thumb. "But okay. Let's try it on Monday. If you get the 'Anal Only Forever' tattoo.." He put a strong emphasis on the word 'If'.

"Okay.." Dawn replied softly, feeling more and more aroused by the idea as they discussed it. Her mind really had become warped by his perversions. She used to be such a good, Christian girl. But she certainly enjoyed this life a lot more. She caressed the collar around her neck gently, and grinned. She would never go back to 'normal' again. Dawn had become far too corrupted for that. "I'll do anal only, forever, for you.."

--- 2 ---

The tattoo parlour was not some high-class establishment, but it wasn't too far from their college, and it had great reviews on Google. Furthermore, one of Jason's friends had gotten work done there a year or so prior and it turned great, and they were open on weekends provided you had a booked time. Sebastian had arranged all that, of course.

The lady that worked there had tattoos all over her arms, and likely in many more places underneath of her clothes. Her face had enough piercings that she must be considered the final boss for airport security personnel. But she had a great smile and seemed to be unapologetically herself. This was exactly what Dawn loved about people like her - the confidence they exuded, and the fact that they dared to walk their own path, regardless of what others might think. As Dawn herself had grown up with such restrictions forced onto her by her overly religious parents, she felt inspired by people who embraced such freedoms whenever they could.

Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers
12