Dawn of Corruption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey girl! Hey handsome!" the woman almost yelled as they entered the place. She sat behind the reception counter with her feet propped up on it, and was wearing black platform boots that extended up to her thighs. Her long, blond hair was pulled into a braid which hung over her shoulder, and she wore a top that looked like it had once been a dress shirt before the sleeves were manually ripped off. "You must be my 11:00 AM appointment, I take it? Sebastian?"

Sebastian nodded. "That's right, and this is my girlfriend Dawn," he replied, his tone polite. He held his arms around Dawn from behind, hugging her gently. "She's the one getting the tattoos."

"Cute as a button," the lady replied, and leaned over the counter to give Dawn a little wave. "My name's Tiffany, by the way!" She got up, grabbed a folder from somewhere behind the counter, and opened it up. Inside she had a couple of different designs already drawn up for them, as well as several pages of other things like her references, and pictures of her previous work just to show that she was the real deal. She had done quite a lot of work despite her young age. She must have been in her mid 20's at most. Dawn felt embarrassed when she saw there were already sketches that said both "Property of Sebastian", and "Anal Only Forever" prepared in advance, but Tiffany didn't seem to mind one bit.

"I was thinking we use the same font for both of your cheeks, hmm?" Tiffany suggested, tapping a pencil against her chin. "So that they match." She grinned towards Dawn, and added: "You're a freak, by the way. I didn't expect you to look so innocent!" She said both parts as if they were compliments, her voice gleeful.

Dawn blushed deeply and quickly shook her head. "N-no, I just love my boyfriend.."

Tiffany grinned even wider. "Love the collar. You two are adorable together!"

They took some time to discuss the two tattoos. Sebastian and Tiffany did most of the talking, and Dawn just nodded her head in agreement when necessary. Some slight changes were made, and then the artist printed them out as sketches to apply directly to Dawn's skin. She had to slide her pants down for this, sticking her butt out on the couch in the middle of the parlour while Tiffany applied the template to each of the sides, after quickly running a razor over them to remove any trace of hair follicles that might not be visible to the naked eye. It took her a couple of tries before she was completely pleased with the alignment, and Tiffany seemed unexpectedly professional about getting every detail of this just right.

"If you don't mind me asking," Tiffany started, and paused to look over Dawn's bottom, checking for alignment accuracy for the tenth time. "Why would you want these words on your body?"

Dawn was getting a bit more nervous. She looked at Sebastian, but he gave her a nod to tell her it was okay, so she took a deep breath, and said: "Because.. Because it feels like I belong to him," she replied, biting her lip, as her cheeks grew redder.

"Ohhh! Kind of like a slave?" Tiffany mused, and took a step back. "He likes to be the boss?" Her eyes glimmered and she shot Sebastian a warm look. "I mean, not that I have anything against people who are into that kind of stuff. And hey, anal is awesome!" The lady was clearly very open about this sort of thing. "And don't worry, I won't add pictures of this to my work folder. I respect your expressed desire for privacy!"

They moved down some stairs - Sebastian carrying Dawn's pants folded over his arm now, as she couldn't put them back on or she might risk smearing the stencil outlines that had been transfered onto her skin. She was wearing black panties that covered up all the important bits, but that were rather small overall, as she didn't want to cover up too much of her cheeks. That was the 'canvas', after all.

There was a separate room just downstairs with a chair in it that looked like something you might find in a dentist's office, facing a large mirror - and a lot of cabinets that held all the needles, tools, and various ink colours. There was also a smaller work cart on wheels which was parked right next to the chair, which had a bunch of supplies on it too. Paper towel, a box of latex gloves, little cups to store the ink in, and so on.

"It's important you get into a comfortable position now, as this might take a couple of hours," Tiffany said and changed the configuration of the chair so it was more suitable for laying down on, making it flat like a bed. Then she pulled up a chair for Sebastian so he could sit right next to Dawn, hold her hand for comfort, and also inspect the work as it took shape and came to life. "This is your first time getting inked, yeah?" she asked as Dawn laid down, her legs feeling a little wobbly by now.

Dawn nodded. "It's my first tattoo.. I'm a little scared."

"Don't worry," Tiffany reassured her. "It will sting a little, but your bottom bits are actually great for this sort of thing! You've got some meat down there so it'll hurt a lot less than getting tatted in other places. Plus, I'll be taking my time, doing a proper and careful job. I want the skin to heal nice and smooth, and I'll give you instructions on how to care for it afterwards. You have nothing to worry about."

After being very careful with hygiene, they were soon ready to get started. Dawn looked into Sebastian's eyes, her expression showing that she was incredibly nervous, even though she trusted both Tiffany's professionalism and her boyfriend's choices for her. But he squeezed her hand, and leaned in closer. "Deep breaths, Sweetling. You're getting marked as my property. It's a sign of us belonging together, always. It's nothing to be afraid of." His words calmed her somewhat and she nodded slowly, then took a deep breath and let it out.

"Ready for some mild pain?" Tiffany asked, her tone gentle and warm, then chuckled. She wore latex gloves now. After Dawn and Sebastian both told her to go ahead, the buzzing sound of the tattoo gun starting up echoed through the room.

Dawn couldn't see anything back there, lying down on her tummy, her eyes on Sebastian. But she sure felt it as the needle touched down against her skin, sending a tiny little shock of pain through her body. However, the ache was not unbearable by any means. It felt a lot like getting scratched by a cat, she thought - and so she kept herself still, and forced her breathing to slow down a little. This wasn't so bad, and she just wanted to get it over with. "I love you, Seb," she whispered softly to him, and he squeezed her hand again. The way he looked at her then, as she submitted to his wishes, felt so fulfilling in a strange way. It was comforting that he was there by her side, and in that moment she truly felt that he'd always be taking care of her.

He leaned in again to give her a kiss on her forehead, then a peck on her lips. The little kisses made her smile timidly, and they made her feel safe and warm. He was her everything - and she wanted to fulfil his every wish, no matter how perverted or kinky they might be. And he looked so pleased with her as she tried to keep as still as possible, getting her innocent little body permanently marked with what felt like his essence.

"There, we have the outline done already. Would you like to see?" Tiffany asked, after about twenty minutes of work.

Dawn nodded immediately. "Yes please!"

Tiffany grabbed a mirror from one of the lockers, and then angled it so that Dawn could have a proper view. It was both strange and exciting to see herself in the reflection - her cute little bottom bare, with only a pair of black panties covering it up - and now inked in the same black colour. "That looks good, right?" The artist asked, as she carefully wiped away a bit of blood from the area with a clean paper towel. The contrast between her soft skin, and the ink that had been added, made the letters really pop - even before being filled in.

"I'm very happy with it," she whispered. She looked at Sebastian, and could see how pleased he was by this, his piercing blue eyes full of warmth and affection for her. And yet he had such a dominant expression on his face, like he wanted to take her right there and then, and Dawn felt herself having to bite down on her lower lip just to control herself. She wanted him so bad, always. To feel him inside of her, stretching out that little hole of hers. There was no better feeling than being taken by him and submitting to his will.

An hour later, Tiffany was about half-way done. "I need a quick smoke break," she said - disposing of her latex gloves in a nearby trash bin. "I'll be back in five minutes or so, okay? You two just wait here, being cute together." She chuckled warmly, then exited the room to grab a cigarette outside. Dawn was feeling a lot less nervous now. The process did hurt slightly, but less than she had expected, and there was hardly any pain now that the tattoo gun was laid to rest.

Sebastian was all over Dawn the moment Tiffany had gone outside. He pulled her up a bit onto her knees and started to kiss her with a ravenous hunger, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. Dawn quickly got carried away in the heat of the moment, leaning into him for support, as his hands went up her shirt to caress her little breasts while their tongues intertwined. Sebastian moaned into her mouth softly, in that manly way of his, and she whimpered in response, leaning forward and pushing her body closer to his touch.

"You think you might have time to drink my pee before she returns?" Sebastian said with a grin. Dawn's eyes went wide. Here!? Now!? What if they got caught! And yet, the words just slipped out of her mouth..

"Y-yes! Please!" she gasped quietly, and laid back down in the chair, still on her belly. Her mind felt overwhelmed by naughty desires, and Sebastian looked so pleased with her as he took out his cock from his pants. The idea of doing this here - when Tiffany could walk back into the room at any moment - was incredibly arousing, even though it made her cheeks burn. She glanced towards the staircase as her boyfriend's cock entered her mouth - but moments later, she closed her eyes, being so caught up in the moment that nothing else mattered. It was strange to think that she loved it this much, being used like this - and yet Dawn found herself moaning with pleasure regardless, eager to lap up his precious fluid with every opportunity presented to her. She had become addicted to the taste of it - she knew that. And she likely enjoyed this more than he did by now.

"Show me that happy yet naughty expression you make when you swallow it all down, Sweetling," he commanded her quietly. Sebastian caressed her head gently with one hand, while holding his cock with the other. Dawn made a noise as the warm fluid started leaking out into her mouth, sending a rush through her entire body as it pleasured her taste-buds with its naughty flavour. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, as if to savour the moment - then looked up at Sebastian, whose eyes were piercing her heart. There was that special look of hers now. Her cheeks were red and her expression was ecstatic, as if there was nothing in the world she'd rather do than this.

If Tiffany would have returned right there and then, Dawn would not have stopped. She would have shamelessly kept sucking on Sebastian's cock, despite knowing how inappropriate it was, and she would have continued swallowing his pee with great joy. She needed it. The beating of her heart felt like a drum now, pounding away in her chest, as her head swam in sexual desire. Her body shivered and quaked with arousal.

"That's my girl.." he whispered, his voice full of praise, as if to encourage her to keep doing exactly what she was doing. Dawn felt dizzy with pleasure. There was so much of it, and yet she always wanted more. She looked up at Sebastian with big eyes to show how grateful she was. A minute later, he was finished and Dawn swallowed every last drop down with an expression of pure delight on her face.

Dawn pulled out his cock from her mouth with a wet slurping sound. "It tastes soooo good," she whispered, her voice shy but her words perverted. She ran her tongue across his glans slowly, lapping up the few last drops of golden fluid that had leaked out, and placed soft little kisses all over his cock to show her appreciation.

"You're getting naughtier by the day.." he said warmly, stroking her hair with a touch so full of love and affection. And with that, he put his member back into his pants and zipped them up again. He sat back in his chair, their hands intertwined while they waited for Tiffany to return. And they didn't have to wait long, as she returned inside mere seconds after they were done, and started walking down the stairs again. Sebastian and Dawned shared a look that said "that was close!" - and then they both grinned, feeling extremely naughty all of a sudden.

After Tiffany had disinfected her hands and put on a fresh pair of latex gloves, she resumed working on the tattoos - and Dawn let out a little pee burp, blushing profusely. Thankfully the artist seemed too focused on her work to pay any attention to that, and Sebastian just chuckled, then kept smiling at his naughty but oh so obedient girlfriend.

An hour and a half later, the tattoos were done. "Anal Only Forever" on the left and "Property of Sebastian" on the right, from her boyfriends point of view, as he stood behind her inspecting the work. Tiffany held up a mirror for Dawn once again.

"It's perfect! Thank you kindly for putting so much effort into it, and for being so open minded to the idea!" Sebastian said gratefully, beaming at Tiffany. Dawn thanked her as well. She still couldn't believe that this would permanently be on her butt from now on. And she couldn't hide it with a pair of panties either - at least not without a pair of unflattering granny-panties that covered up the entirety of her backside. It was only then that she fully realized that whenever she'd go to the beach, or to the doctor, or some other place where she couldn't hide the text - then everyone would see it! She felt embarrassed at first, but when Sebastian smiled at her, all her worries seemed unimportant.

He chuckled softly and patted her lower back lovingly. "It suits you so well. You look incredibly cute." His words made her feel better already. But then he added, with a playful voice: "I think it's time I show you off on social media!"

"Y-you wouldn't!" she exclaimed, looking at him wide eyed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding.." he said with a warm smile, caressing her face with the back of his fingers. "This is between you and me. It's much too nice and special to share with the world.."

Tiffany gave her careful instructions on how to take care of the tattoos. She also sprayed the open wounds with disinfectant, which hurt more than getting the tattoos themselves, making Dawn squeal quietly. It felt like a chemical fire in the open wounds, but thankfully it only lasted for a few seconds. Somehow, the tattoo artists seemed to enjoy that, and Dawn realized there might be a sadist hiding under the surface of that woman as well. The art was then covered in special bandages, and plastic wrap, and she was encouraged not to wear anything on her bottom half too much at home to let the skin breathe, and loose-fitting pants or skirts otherwise.

"How soon can we have anal sex?" Sebastian asked without the slightest hint of shame in his voice, looking straight into Tiffany's eyes, which widened considerably at this question.

She coughed, trying to hold back laughter. "It should be fine in a day or few, but be careful with hygiene. Don't get anything into the wounds. Consider covering the art up with plastic, even - just to be on the safe side. After about a week, you should have no problem anymore, though it will take three to four weeks until the tattoos are healed completely, so a bit of caution doesn't hurt. And remember - position matters!"

As they walked out of the parlour, the street busy around them, Dawn looked up at Sebastian shyly. He instantly put a hand behind her head, the other on her cheek, and embraced her in a kiss so loving it made her blood feel like it was full of dancing fireflies. She put her hands against his chest, as his tongue caressed her lips and asked for entry into her mouth - which she happily granted, and she could not stop smiling as he took possession over her once again, pushing his tongue deep into her, owning her body completely. The feel of his strong, muscular body against hers felt so comforting - and the way he held her like that, as if he didn't allow her to escape, was incredibly arousing. She was enchanted by the kiss, ignoring the sound of cars that drove by, and pedestrians that walked passed them. His lips and his tongue made her oblivious to all other things.

"I love you so much..," he whispered softly, and she melted inside, completely overwhelmed by emotion as their eyes met again. She let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Dawn, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.." he said quietly. His words felt genuine. And they meant the world to her. He didn't usually share his emotions with her like this, and it felt incredibly special.

Her cheeks grew warm and she felt tears well up in her eyes, but she kept her emotions in check somehow. "Y-you too.." she replied, as she gently hugged him back. They looked at each other in silence, having a memorable moment together. He could be so dominant with her. So rough. So demanding. And yet, he had this other side to him that was caring and protective, and Dawn couldn't ask for anything more in her life than to be with him. She kissed his neck lightly and wiped away a little tear that escaped her eye and ran down her cheek.

She thought about the wording on her bottom now - 'Anal Only Forever'. Partly, she would be the girl who got tattooed to please her boyfriend's perverted fetish. But he didn't want her just for that - he wanted her because of who she was. Because of what she meant to him. Dawn loved him with every fibre of her being, and she would never give him up - and no matter what he'd ask of her, she would do it if it made him happy.

"Sebastian.." she whispered softly, as they walked down the street together. "I have no idea how I'd live without you."

"Don't think about that, Sweetling. You never have to."

--- END OF CHAPTER 7 ---

Thank you for reading.

12