Dawn of Corruption Ch. 10

Story Info
Dawn's story of perverted corruption comes to an end.
7.1k words
4.52
4.4k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: An extremely kinky story focused around the fetishes of drinking silly amounts of pee, combined with a ton of anal sex - and, of course, the corruption aspect is clear. Good girls gone bad. This story is not for the faint of heart, but if you made it to chapter 10, you know that already! Make sure you still take a look at the tags, and see if anything in there makes you uncomfortable before you proceed. You have been warned.

This is a work of fiction, and everyone in the story is eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted.

This is the final part of this storyline, though some of the characters from this series might make appearance in other works of mine further down the line. It was an absolute pleasure taking suggestions from readers, helping me carve out this story bit by bit. Did it turn out okay? You be the judge. For me, as an author, it was a great experiment - even though writing without a clear goal is difficult, and I think it shows here and there. Nevertheless, I hope you find this satisfying!

--- DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 10 ---

Dawn and Sebastian sat in the backseat of the rental car together, with Jennifer in the passenger seat and Jason behind the wheel. Fall break had arrived and the four of them had all been invited to celebrate Thanksgiving at Jennifer's parents house. Dawn, no longer being on the best of terms with her own parents after she had told them she had a boyfriend - which her strict, religious parents did not support - had eagerly accepted the invitation. Especially since Jennifer's family was small and the ordeal wouldn't be shock-full of strangers, which Dawn - ever the introvert - appreciated.

She held onto her man's hand, and kept smiling at him. Outside the car windows, winter was rapidly approaching - the air outside crisp and cold, the roads a little slippery, and the trees no longer clad in any leaves. But inside the car, it still felt like summer. There was a sexual tension in the air, with both Dawn and Jennifer lusting over Sebastian - knowing the kinky connection they shared - and Jason being present, completely in the dark about what kind of relationship his passengers had.

That is, until traffic came to a crawl, an accident having occurred on the highway somewhere up ahead. After twenty minutes of barely moving forward, Jason seemed to be at his wit's end. "Fuck.." he cursed, usually being a calm and collected person, two years older than the rest, and having a certain air of maturity about him.

"What's wrong?" his brother asked, cuddling up against Dawn in the backseat, making her feel warm inside. His strong hands were firm against her body as they stroked her sides gently, feeling her curves. She could never get enough of Sebastian's attention. So masculine and confident. And she loved it!

Jason gave him a glance in the rear view mirror before answering. "We could be here for another hour at this rate. Man, I really need to pee.." He looked awkward - knowing that his passengers might not exactly be thrilled to hear that little tidbit of information.

Without missing a beat, Sebastian responded: "Jennifer can help you with that."

The atmosphere in the vehicle changed instantly. A few seconds of complete silence passed, everyone seeming to be on edge. "What do you mean?" Jason asked eventually - glancing at Jennifer who had turned red as a ripe tomato, squirming in the seat next to him.

"Tell him, Jen." Sebastian's tone was a mixture between sadistic and amused. "About your little fetish."

The hesitation was clearly visible on the young blonde's face, and the confusion equally so on Jason's. She swallowed hard, and the tension was so intense that Dawn suffered from second-hand embarrassment. Finally, Jen whispered: "I could.. Drink it?" It sounded as if she was uncertain herself.

Jason's eyes went so wide they threatened to pop out of his skull. "Are you crazy?" he asked - but didn't wait for an answer before continuing: "Why would you even suggest something like that? Have you gone mad!?" There was disbelief in his voice.

Sebastian simply laughed in response. "It's her fetish.." His tone left no room for arguments. The look on Jennifer's face made it clear that he spoke the truth. "Bro, it would solve your predicament. Myself and Dawn won't look. Right, Sweetling?"

Dawn hesitated slightly, looking towards Sebastian first. They had promised not to say anything to their friends about what they did together. But her boyfriend had not revealed anything about her - only about Jen. "Y-Yeah, we won't. Just try it out," she agreed - in an effort to spare her friend any further embarrassment.

Jason stared at the traffic jam outside. Then at the other cars nearby, and the people within them. Wouldn't they be able to see something? He seemed so unsure about all of this.

"It'll be fine," Jen assured him in a tiny voice, "I want to do it, if you'll let me.." She was blushing, but there was an edge to her voice. A desire.

Jason let out a breath he hadn't known he had been holding in. "This feels.. Unreal." But as Jennifer undid her seatbelt slowly and leaned closer, he said nothing. And as her slender hands reached for his belt, his eyes were kept on the road, barely even acknowledging what was going on - though his jaw was stiff. It felt strange to have a girl he thought he knew suddenly reveal a whole new side to herself! Jen was so pure, and this seemed completely uncharacteristic of her. Yet he was painfully aware that she had a certain hunger in her eyes, and that Sebastian and Dawn seemed unbothered by the entire ordeal. Clearly, they were quite familiar with the behaviour Jennifer was displaying.

"Shift forward a bit," Jennifer said, her tone innocent despite everything she was doing. And after hesitating for a few moments, Jason did as he was told, scooting forward a couple of inches. Her hands trembled slightly from nervousness and excitement as she looked up towards Sebastian's older brother, to get his permission to go ahead. And he nodded without even looking at her, eyes fixated on the road ahead. And so, she freed his cock from his underwear, and - instantly - took it in her mouth.

"She'll really swallow it all?" He was asking Sebastian, as if he was scared to even look at Jen with her head in his lap and her tongue caressing his member gently. "I don't want a mess all over the seat and my pants.."

"Do not worry," Sebastian replied. "Jennifer is a seasoned pro." She groaned at that comment, the vibrations making Jason harden further. "But you have to relax or it won't come out."

"Is this what you guys do together!?" It seemed like an absurd thought to Jason, but then again, he knew his younger brother was quite eccentric. But when he looked down at Jen, she looked almost impatient, her eyes half-lidded and sensual. So, keeping one hand on the steering wheel, he moved the other down to play with her blonde hair, and just sighed deeply.

The moment the urine started coming out, Jennifer began to moan softly around his length. Jason's member throbbed with need and excitement in her mouth, and the pee itself tasted slightly bitter - the same wonderful, yet sickening taste that brought forth her inner desire and need! The moment it was running down her throat, Jen felt like she would orgasm from the mere sensation of drinking it. It was so humiliating, yet so pleasurable! The way Jason seemed so completely baffled by her actions, mixed with the knowledge that a good church girl should not be doing this - that if anyone found out, her embarrassment would be unending - only made it all the better.

"Is it really okay?" Jason sounded pained. He was letting the liquid out slowly - not by choice, but by the fact that he had never urinated with an erection before and it was much harder than he had anticipated. Jen moaned out a 'Mmmhmm' of sorts and nodded as best she could around his cock. But she began breathing unevenly, and Jason seemed worried. "Are you sure!?"

"She's going to cum," Sebastian explained in a rather matter-of-fact kind of way - though his voice was amused.

"What?" Jason was flabbergasted. But as he looked down at the blonde, moving the hair out of her face, there was no denying it. The girl was on the verge of having an orgasm from simply drinking his urine! Her expression told him everything he needed to know about how wrong and amazing it felt for her. And that look was all it took for Jason to be fully on board. "You're a freak, Jen. You want to drink my pee all week?"

All week! Every morning, every day, every night. The thought made Jennifer go crazy with lust, and her body started convulsing in ecstasy - though her lips remained firmly attached to his member as if by sheer force of will. Yet this was exactly what she wanted! And the more of Jason's pee flowed into her mouth, the more aroused she became. She would never get enough of it! Never want anything else ever again! The sensations inside of her grew stronger and stronger, like a dam ready to burst, and her breathing got increasingly erratic. Just a few more sips of warm liquid before her body would explode with pleasure, and her moans started to become desperate and needy..

"Uh-Oh, here it comes," Sebastian said, an almost cruel smirk playing on his face.

It was impossible to hold back the floodgates now, and the climax hit Jen like a train. Her body began to spasm uncontrollably - but she didn't stop drinking. And Jason could hardly believe what he was seeing as her small hands grabbed onto him and held on for dear life, pushing his member deeper into her throat. He cursed softly, not being able to think straight as the sensations in his nether regions took over completely. In that moment, all thoughts were forgotten. Jen seemed so fucking sexy! Her face flushed in ecstasy, cumming from the act of simply drinking his pee, yet somehow looking at him with her big eyes with an expression of utter devotion and happiness.

"Unbelievable," he murmured softly, still slowly driving as his bladder emptied itself entirely into the girl's mouth. How was this real!? And when he glanced into the rearview mirror, he noticed how Dawn was doing the exact same thing to Sebastian now, the sound of her eager swallowing reaching his ears. They loved this act too!? "Absolutely unbelievable.."

--- 2 ---

Dawn had expected the rest of the car ride to be awkward, but to her surprise, that had not been the case. Jason was clearly quite open-minded when it came to sexual matters, and the brotherly bond he shared with Sebastian was exceptionally strong. Instead of shaming anyone, or even saying much about what had transpired, he seemed to accept the situation. But he did hint that he understood that it was Sebastian that had opened the doors to these questionable acts not just for Dawn, but for Jennifer as well. "You're dating both girls?" Jason had asked at one point - but Sebastian was quick to explain that it was not the case, and that Dawn was his one and only. She had felt really good hearing that, even though she already knew. It was the way he said it just as much as the words themselves.

But now they had arrived at Jennifer's parents house. The place where she had grown up. A beautiful colonial-style home, surrounded by apple trees and woodlands. In the distance, the local parish church could be seen. The grass was green and the remaining few leaves on the trees a beautiful autumn brown, though it was colder than average for being the month of November.

The family seemed somewhat reserved. Jen's father came out to greet them in the driveway, and he was a man who wore a rather stiff expression on his face, with broad shoulders and calloused hands. The cross he wore around his neck gleamed in the sun, reminding Dawn of her own upbringing. He shook the men's hands and gave each of the girls a quick hug before leading them inside. If he was happy to see Jen again after all the months apart, he hid it quite well - but he did have that stoic look about him.

"You young gentlemen will be sleeping in here," he said - his tone politely - as he showed them a roomy guestroom directly to the left of the quaint hallway. "And Dawn will be sleeping in Jennifer's room." He gave Sebastian a serious, hard look. "I understand that you and Dawn are in a committed relationship, and I am very happy for you both, but under my roof you will not share a bed until after you are married, like the Lord intended. Understood?"

"Of course, Reginald." He had insisted they all went on a first-name basis. "We are thankful that you have allowed us to come celebrate with you and your family," Sebastian replied, ever the gentleman. "And Dawn is active in church herself. In fact, isn't that how you and Jennifer got so close, Sweetling?" His tone was sincere and friendly, and Dawn nodded - unable to keep the hint of a smile off of her face as she knew what truly hid beneath the exterior of her dominant boyfriend. He was smooth and charming, but he could also be a bad boy when the situation called for it.

Jennifer's mother, Tilda, was a short woman with wide hips and kind eyes. She was overjoyed to see Jennifer again, and informed the youngsters that she had baked a blueberry crumble for them all to enjoy. Dawn thought that was sweet. A deep sense of belonging took hold of her as they sat around the kitchen table - laughing and getting to know each other - but it was quickly replaced by a subtle sorrow as she thought of the fact that she wouldn't get to spend this holiday with her own family. That was a first. They had told her straight out that "she was not welcome home until she broke up with Sebastian". They were not the most understanding of people, but Dawn loved them all the same. However, she would pick her boyfriend over them any day. She would pick her boyfriend over anyone and anything!

"Sooo.. This is my room," Jennifer said as she moved a lock of her blonde hair out of her face, looking bashful. It was a lot like Dawn had expected. Pastel pink walls, minimalistic furniture, lots of plush toys from when she was younger still sitting on a bookshelf, and both a large cross and a large painting of Jesus above the bed. Every flat surface - the dresser, the nightstand, the windowsill - had what looked like a homemade tablecloth on it, embroidered with flowers or vines in different colours and patterns, giving the space a slightly vintage look. "You'll have to sleep on a mattress on the floor, but at least it's quite thick and shouldn't be too uncomfortable."

"That's perfectly fine, Jen! Thank you." She gave her friend a genuine smile, moving to sit down on the white linens of the bed as she let her eyes trail over all the memorabilia that was displayed. It wasn't long until her phone buzzed, and as she withdrew it from the pocket of her tight jeans, she saw it was from Sebastian whom was making his bed in the guestroom a floor below. "We have been apart for about a minute, and he's texting me already," Dawn grinned. But then she read the text message and her face turned red. "Uhm.. Jen?"

"Yeah? What is it?" Jen sat down beside her, smiling gently. "What does your boy want now?"

Dawn didn't read the text message out loud, instead just holding her phone up so Jennifer could read it herself. It said: "Will you ask Jennifer if she was being serious about drinking all of Jason's urine this week? He's agreed to it if she's willing to go through with it."

Jennifer stared at the message in disbelief - then at Dawn. "I can do it if he wants to," she replied quickly. Her panties were already dampening at the thought of doing it again. And both Sebastian and Jason had already seen her get off on their pee. What was there left to hide?

"All of it?" Dawn double-checked. "Sebastian will hold you to that if you agree, you know.."

She swallowed hard, suddenly nervous. "I don't have a problem with it.." she murmured - though in truth it turned her on immensely. As much as the idea of drinking piss multiple times every day for the week sounded like something right out of her wildest fantasies, Jen was worried about the fact that Jason might start to feel uncomfortable sharing his own bodily fluids with someone who wasn't even dating him. But when they had done it in the car, he certainly hadn't seemed put-off by it. "Just tell him yes," Jennifer finally answered. And to think! She had recently been such a good girl! Such a nice young lady! And now she was agreeing to spend Thanksgiving drinking someone else's urine!

Dawn just giggled. "I already knew you would say that. You're crazy aroused by this idea, aren't you?"

Jennifer shifted uncomfortably beside her friend. "It does make me horny.." she admitted. "As long as we're careful not to get caught." It was hard for Jen to wrap her head around how much pleasure could come from something that shouldn't be appealing. Yet there she was, fully intending to go through with it. To let herself be humiliated yet again. "... When do we get started?"

--- 3 ---

That first night, Dawn felt rather strange sleeping on the floor in Jennifer's room. She felt stranger still knowing that Sebastian was downstairs, and thus extremely close, and yet she wasn't in his arms. This would be a long week, she realized - and it didn't help that whilst she had went down there to say goodnight, he had given her the most wonderful of kisses, turning her heat levels up until she was left feeling all hot and bothered. And as soon as she got back upstairs, she met a bashful looking Jason in the hallway, and was then greeted with the sight of Jennifer lying on her bed visibly recovering from an orgasm, with her breath heavy and smelling of urine.

The next morning - Tuesday, two days before Thanksgiving - she woke up to the sound of Jen's moaning, and as she attempted to rub the sleep out of her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of Jason going at it again! Just relieving himself straight into Jen's mouth like it was already becoming an important part of their daily routine - and she looked absolutely full of bliss as she swallowed down his tasty little snack. Dawn couldn't believe how into this they both seemed! Or that she was jealous. Why wasn't Sebastian there giving her the same treatment? Did he perhaps think it would be too much for her? Dawn could handle it, damnit!

She grabbed her phone carefully, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself and make the moment awkward, and texted her boyfriend. "Where is my morning snack, sir?"

Dawn, laying down in her sleeping bag on top of the mattress on the floor - completely nude save for a pair of lacy pink panties and a loose fitting t-shirt several sizes too large - watched her friend and her boyfriend's older brother embrace their animalistic sides. Her in a nightgown on the bed, with her messy blonde locks and eyes glazed over with lust - and him with his feet firmly planted on the floor, fully dressed except his pants and underwear were pooled up around his ankles. Once he was finished urinating, Jason smiled down at Jennifer, a hint of nervousness in his eyes despite everything that had occurred between them so far. Still, he did seem to be adapting to this unusual arrangement quickly, in Dawn's opinion.

"Let me take care of you now," Jennifer purred and began running her tongue up and down his length. "It's the least I can do.."

"You don't have to feel obligated to-" He didn't manage to finish his sentence before she began licking his balls, which appeared to be his weak spot. Half-pretending to be asleep, or at least trying her best not to interrupt the others, Dawn just watched as the spectacle unfolded, rubbing her thighs together absent-mindedly.

Jennifer wrapped an inexperienced hand around Jason's shaft, and began to stroke him slowly as she let the tip of her tongue play around his glans, grazing his pee-hole with a flicking motion repeatedly. It didn't take long at all before Jason looked quite wobbly on his legs. A groan of pleasure emerged, which turned into a husky whisper when he spoke to Jen. "Is it alright.. To cum in your mouth?"

Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers
12