Dawn of Corruption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn rolled her eyes. She almost couldn't believe how 'innocent' they were being for two people whom shared pleasure in such perverted kinks as Jen swallowing gallons of his pee. Of course it was alright! If Dawn had to guess, Jen would have been 'alright' with just about anything. Did Jason fail to see just how submissive the girl was? Her mind had been opened up to forbidden pleasures and there was little that could slow her down now. Still, Jennifer breathed out a "yes" and a few seconds later, she was rewarded with Jason's thick cum shooting right onto her tongue - just spurting out in white strings of pleasure, one after another, into Jen's open and waiting mouth. She laid completely still with her mouth open until he had squeezed out every last drop, and then drank it down like it was the best thing a young woman could have for breakfast. Well, second best thing..

--- 4 ---

It quickly became clear that Reginald and Tilda were not appreciative of public displays of affection. Even when Sebastian just cuddled with Dawn, or gave her chaste kisses, they gave mildly disapproving looks - though they didn't comment on it. Both of Jennifer's parents worked from home - her mother handling the booking of appointments to some local dentist's office, which seemed like a really lax job, and her father was a woodworker with his own workshop in a separate building behind the house. But this also meant that they were around a lot. Every meal was shared, and started with saying prayer. Dawn didn't have a problem with any of that, but she did find the lack of alone time with Sebastian to be.. Troublesome. Another issue was the collar that Dawn wore. When they first arrived at the house, she had worn a turtleneck sweater and it had not shown. But the moment Reginald spotted it, his first response was "I will pray for you," his eyes becoming saddened and his expression serious.

"Want to go for a walk, just you and me?" Sebastian asked Dawn on the third day, just after lunch. His eyes said more than his words. He wanted her. To take her from behind, somewhere no one would see. To stuff her little butt full of his cock, and pound her until she'd sob from pleasure. She nodded immediately, craving his manly touch! She felt starved for his perverted attention and only he could provide it. The longing between had grown intense.

As soon as they left the house, when their feet had barely touched the grass in the yard, Sebastian's hands were on her, pulling her against him - pushing his lips against hers with such passion that she made a little sound. When they parted, she found herself pressed against the wall of the house, moaning softly. His right hand cupped one of her small breasts, his other stroking her innocent-looking face. In that moment, she didn't think about being seen, or even about the consequences of their actions. She simply wanted Sebastian inside of her!

"Please," she gasped, squirming underneath his touch as he played her like an instrument, eliciting sounds that should not be escaping from her mouth. But he was kissing her again, and it was impossible to focus on anything else. Her brain was overflowing with thoughts about sex, having been around her man without an outlet for almost three days. How many times had she thought about drinking his piss, about him roughly putting his cock inside her bottom? Hundreds.

"We need to get a little further away from prying eyes than this," Sebastian said with a sigh. And despite them being so consumed by their lust for each other, they moved away from the house, and into the forest nearby - just far enough where no one could see them from the backyard. It was chilly, and Dawn shivered slightly. It certainly wasn't the optimal weather conditions for outdoor escapades, but it would have to suffice. As soon as they had reached a secluded place behind some of the thicker trees, his lips returned to hers again, claiming what was rightfully his! They couldn't wait any longer.

"Tell me what you want," Sebastian demanded - his voice in that dominant tone that made Dawn's skin crawl and her whole body feel feverish with desire at the same time. "What should we do first, hmm?" He nibbled on her ear, pushing her back against the thick trunk of an ash tree. The bark was hard against her back, but his fingers were soft against her throat.

She felt so small, and she revelled in that emotion. All she really wanted was for him to do whatever pleased him the most. But when he asked a direct question, she knew he wanted her to pick something. Anything. That Sebastian got off on hearing her speak her desires out loud. She was excited, nervous, and exhilarated all at the same time - which made it nearly impossible to think straight! "Destroy me.." she finally whispered, and saw how his eyes lit up. "Take my bottom hole. Use me roughly. Make me cum around your cock!" As she spoke, her words came out as gasps.

Within seconds, her bootcut jeans and her drenched panties were pulled down, and Sebastian turned her around and made her bend forward - her hands against the uneven bark, presenting her naked ass towards his rock-hard member. It wasn't long before Dawn was moaning softly into the cold autumn air, though the noises were drowned out by the whistling of the wind rustling the fallen leaves. Her boyfriend used her natural wetness, spreading it onto his erection and all around her winking and needy little rosebud, then entered her rear from behind. There was just a hint of pain, because of Sebastian's noteworthy size, but Dawn didn't mind one bit. All she cared about was the pleasure that she got from it - which only grew greater the deeper inside he went, and the more filled up she felt..

"Fuck! I needed this," she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. "Oh my God," she whimpered, feeling tears roll down her cheeks. Not due to displeasure, but rather to the extreme need she had to feel close to Sebastian. But doing it outside, so close to the house - it felt incredibly taboo! A guttural noise escaped her lips as he pushed his whole length into her depths, grabbing onto her hips hard enough to leave red marks, pushing himself up against her bottom cheeks that were tattooed with the words 'Anal Only Forever' and 'Property of Sebastian'.

"Feeling good, Sweetling?" he murmured in a rather sadistic sort of way. She said nothing - she couldn't - only leaned forward further, pushing her butt back against him hard. She wanted him to go as deep as humanly possible, his member to reorganize every internal organ inside of her. Within a minute or two, the orgasm already bit into her with such force that she was unable to hold it back - and it surged through her as if she was struck by Thor's hammer! It caused her to fall down onto her knees - Sebastian's cock popping out of her behind with an audible sound - the tears still running down her cheeks.

"S-Sorry, I came without permission.." she cried, turning her head to face Sebastian - who towered over her, looking amused. He said nothing, just pushed his cock - covered in her juices - into her mouth.

"Clean your mess up." His tone left no room for questions, and Dawn did what she had been told without even thinking about it, eager to please her dominant boyfriend as she sucked on the head of his penis, feeling it throb in anticipation. Her eyes stared up at him submissively, the flavour in her mouth was extremely naughty and clearly bore witness that his cock had just been inside of her butt. But there was only a grin on her boyfriend's face. "You're so beautiful when you let yourself go like this," he praised her. "You love the taste of your asshole, don't you?"

She looked down at the ground, still kneeling on the dead leaves. It felt almost too embarrassing to say out loud, but when she did finally open her mouth to respond, it came out as a squeal rather than words. "Y-Yes, it's delicious.." she moaned! The flavour of her own rectum brought such shameful pleasure to her brain, and she knew there was no point trying to deny it. She couldn't imagine anyone else in her position enjoying the same things that she did.. Well, maybe Jen?

"Good, because I'm not done with you. Stand up." His tone left no room for discussion. Dawn stood up obediently, eager to get started with round number two. Sebastian then turned her around, moving his hands to her ass again - and he spanked it so hard that it rippled across the cheeks, sending a shiver down her spine and forcing a little moan out of her. The sting lingered on her bottom, and the moment he spanked the other cheek, her pussy contracted with desire. "You told me to destroy you, and that's what I intend to do," he said with an edge to his voice.

And he did. For the next five minutes, he pounded her little butt roughly, making sure it got thoroughly reacquainted with every inch of his manhood, before he stopped thrusting and made her taste his cock again. She could feel her asshole gaping and twitching as she sat on the forest floor, tonguing at his erection like some sort of perverted dog. But he still wasn't satisfied. He pushed her down onto her elbows, with her butt up in the air and her sweater getting dirty from the soil beneath her, and he just resumed fucking her anally, all while Dawn let out a series of whimpers and moans that sounded more and more desperate and needy by the second.

It was almost too much for her! Her head was spinning with need and desire, just wanting more and more! The way he used her so callously, how he took full control of her ass in an almost bestial manner - it was heavenly. Her body began to convulse with pleasure and her breathing came out ragged as Sebastian continued to take advantage of her weakened state. She was ready to cum again! To have another mind-numbing orgasm around his thick length! "I'm gonna... Gonna cum!" she moaned desperately - and just as she did so, he pulled out, flipping her over onto her back instead.

"Open wide," came the command, Sebastian's breath hitched in his throat. And within seconds, Dawn felt him spill into her mouth like the first sunrays of a new day painting the world in radiance. Still feeling the pleasure of her climax, her mouth filled with the thick seed of the man she loved, lying there in the middle of the shivering autumn weather, with her sweater and her hair full of dirt - and Sebastian kneeling over her. His gaze locked onto hers as she savoured his orgasmic offering, and he looked at her as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world - even though she was obviously a mess. It felt good to let go of any semblance of control for a few moments - to just surrender completely and know that Sebastian would take care of her. Would always take care of her.

So when Jennifer's father came around the bend in that very moment, and stared at the two of them - caught in such a vulnerable state - with eyes larger than saucers and an expression like he'd just seen a demon, Dawn couldn't find it within herself to get up and cover herself, attempting to look decent. She just took another lick at Sebastian's cock, and closed her eyes, the pleasurable tiredness washing over her. No longer the innocent girl she had once been, the corruption felt complete. And she embraced it wholeheartedly. No matter the consequences.

--- Four years later ---

Jennifer swept the floors between the pews with a rustic-looking broom, dusting out every little corner of the church until it sparkled with new life. This was part of her routine now - and that's what her life had become; a serious of routines, repeated in an endless loop, over and over again. But she was not bitter over her lot in life. Not anymore. But when her parents had pulled her out of college, and forced her to cut ties with her "devil friends", she had cried for about a week straight.

She remembered those moments in such vivid detail - Sebastian and Dawn being berated with words of shame, getting verbally beaten down by Reginald and Tilda, watching the look on her parent's faces as her friends were forced out of her life for good. Her heart had been shattered as the car drove away. And Jennifer, despite not having been the one getting caught, still felt like she had taken the brunt of the punishment. No internet access, no phonecalls, no contact with anyone from her old college. They instead enrolled her in an overtly Christian school run in part by nuns, with strict rules that demanded extreme discipline.

But her life had turned out okay. She liked working for the church. At least that's what she told herself. But at night, she secretly dreamed of her deprived college days. Of the taste of urine in her mouth. Of being penetrated by a cock, despite not being married. And she hoped that all sins could truly be forgiven, for she masturbated furiously almost every night, and drank her own pee more often than she'd ever admit. But it was not the same.

As she kept cleaning, whistling to herself, a pair of stilettos could be heard echoing through the otherwise empty building - growing louder and louder. "We open at eleven," she said.

"Hello Jen."

Startled, Jen looked up from her work - only to stare into the eyes of someone she vaguely recognized. The woman was the same age as her, wearing the skimpiest of dresses, with more skin than fabric on display. She had clearly had a boob job, brandished long and well-kept nails, and fake eyelashes. The amount of make-up on her face was absurd, at least according to Jennifer's standards, and the large hoop earrings sparkled so much that they felt distracting. She had tattoo's covering most of her arms and shoulders, of girls bound by rope, and also an image of what Jen assumed was the Virgin Mary in the nude. Her blonde hair was partly coloured with streaks of pink, and done up into two pigtails, and she was holding a cigarette between her ruby-red lips, expelling smoke indoors.

"You can't smoke in.. Wait.. Dawn!? Is that you?" The transformation was colossal. The innocent girl whom she had once known was nowhere to be seen. Not a trace. Not even in her eyes. If anything, Dawn's expression looked dangerous - like a seductive succubi, poised to strike or to charm.

"I'm here to rescue you, Jennifer," she said matter-of-factly. "From this mundane life you live, void of pleasure." She put out her cigarette against the side of the holy water basin, and then smirked.

"Dawn.. That's.. No, you're wrong. I'm happy here, doing God's work." She was overwhelmed by emotions for seeing her friend again after so long. "I'm not going to let you corrupt me again."

"I never corrupted you," Dawn smiled - surprisingly a warm, loving smile. "You wanted it so badly, Jen. You begged for it. Don't you remember?" She walked closer to Jennifer, whom was dressed in the most modest of clothing: a dress showing close to no skin, and with no make up whatsoever. Not so different from how Dawn herself would have looked when they first met. And now the juxtaposition was almost ironic. "Now, I want you to listen very closely.." she said, as there were only inches between the two of them left.

Jennifer tried to back away, tried to protest, but her body didn't seem to listen to her commands. She was frozen. All she could do was tremble, and clutch onto the broom so tightly her knuckles went white. It was as if she was looking directly at a ghost.

"... Jason is in the car outside. Remember him? Sebastian's older brother. He hasn't taken a piss all day long, Jennifer. He saved it all for you. As a gift." Dawn looked absolutely devilish. "You don't want to indulge yourself, for old time's sake?"

"S-Sebastian is here too?" she said with a quivering bottom lip, not wanting to answer Dawn's question, and swallowed hard.

"Mmhmm," Dawn beamed, and showed the ring on her finger proudly. A beautiful thing in rose gold, adorned with a sparkling gemstone. "We're married." She leaned closer to Jennifer's ear, and softly whispered: "And I'm still technically a virgin, though he has his way with my butt at least once a day.. I'm his anal only girl, forever," she said with glee.

Jennifer blushed. "I.. I think you should leave, Dawn.."

With a pout, Dawn placed her hands on her hips. "Jen. Jennifer. Don't do this to yourself. You know you want this. If you come with me right now, you can escape this prison of boredom and live a life of true pleasure. We're going on a road-trip, and I assure you, it'll be all kinds of naughty. You should be there with us, where you belong, cumming like a slut from drinking pee day after day after day. You NEED that, Jen.." Her voice was like velvet.

"I..."

"We don't have time to argue," Dawn cut her off, but smiled seductively - and took her hand gently in her own. "Come now.. Jason really needs to empty his bladder. You don't want him to waste it, do you?"

Jennifer said nothing. Her cheeks were burning up. But when Dawn pulled softly on her hand, she allowed herself to be led towards the church's exit - towards a different life. She had not been with a man since that Thanksgiving week four years prior. Just thinking back about what they had done, she would grow so aroused that she couldn't stop touching herself! But somehow, she felt ashamed at how easily it had happened. How eager she had been for their bodily fluids, even though she wasn't in a relationship with anyone of them. And as they stepped outside into the mid-morning sun, she found herself salivating. As they had descended the steps outside of the church building, Sebastian and Jason waiting by the car outside, Dawn let go of her hand. Her guiding touch was no longer needed. Jen walked towards Jason on her own volition.

"Thirsty?" he asked with a confident smirk. He had aged amazingly well.

Only the briefest of hesitations. "Fucking drown me in it," Jennifer said with a voice so full of lust that they all felt surprised in the best of ways.

"That was my intention," Jason grinned once he had collected himself. He pulled Jennifer close by placing his strong hands around her waist - and he kissed her aggressively. Jason really didn't care about how inappropriate this was in any way shape or form, it seemed. She felt like a piece of meat in his grasp, and she couldn't resist pressing her body against him more firmly.

Ten minutes later, they were out on the road - leaving an old life behind. Jennifer, in the backseat of the trusty old Volvo, had been stripped naked - and took Jason's cock in her mouth greedily, looking as if she was about to pass out from excitement. The moment his golden nectar rushed out of his cock and jolted her tastebuds, Jennifer felt as if her entire world came unravelled. She groaned with intense pleasure, and within mere moments, the orgasm washed over her - four years overdue. Dawn giggled from the passenger's seat, turned around and watching them with awe.

"I'm glad you still love it Jen, because we're going to a sex club tonight, and we've signed you up as the evening's toilet. Lots and lots of people want your services, darling. I think that would be rather fun, don't you agree?"

Jennifer made some kind of garbled noise that sounded like approval. And as the car travelled on, towards the unknown, she just kept swallowing and swallowing. "More," she groaned desperately around his thick member. "Please give me more.."

And he did.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. That concludes this story. Please let me know what you thought both with your votes and with leaving a comment or private feedback if you so desire. It helps me understand what my readers want so I can deliver similar experiences in the future. Sincerely hope you enjoyed this plotline - but even if you didn't, please let me know what I could do better in the future! Thanks again.

12