Dawn of the Machine - Katie's Rebir

Story Info
Officer Katherine Waters learns that she has been chosen.
3.3k words
4.09
7.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of humanity should have begun with a bang.

For Sergeant Katherine Waters, the only symptoms were a flash of light and a crash from within the abandoned Circuit City fifty feet ahead of her. From her squad car, the parking lot appeared empty, and the long-abandoned store lay dormant once again. "What the hell... So much for my break..." Sighing, she set aside her dinner and peered forward.

Surely there was nothing inside worth stealing anymore, but she couldn't risk ignoring it. Katherine slowly lifted her radio to her mouth. "We've got a mild disturbance in the old Circuit City on Pine Ave. Just some lights and noise, probably some teens trespassing." The device buzzed with static in response. Katie tried again and received a shrill buzzing from the speaker for her troubles. "Come on, you stupid piece of junk..." Smacking the radio a few times with no success, Katie tried checking her phone, only to learn she had no signal. "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

Then, another sudden noise from the building, drawing Katie's attention. Movement: a silhouette through clouded windows. Throwing the car door open, Katie departed the vehicle and strode towards the building. With what little light the moon provided, she couldn't make out anything inside. The officer aimed a flashlight through the window, its beam failing to catch any sign of the silhouette.

"I know you're in there! You're trespassing. Come out now if you don't want any trouble..."

Silence. No further movement. Could they not hear her? Had it been her imagination? She tried the front door, but of course it was locked. Surely it was too late to contact the landlord, not to mention impossible without phone service. With a defeated sigh, Katie turned off her light and pivoted back towards her car when the lock on the building's door suddenly clicked.

Katie whirled around in surprise, her flashlight slipping from her grasp. Thankfully, the dim moonlight just illuminated the building's facade as the door swung open. In the dim threshold stood a strikingly nude, handsome figure with broad shoulders, long toned legs, and smooth curves that flowed up its hips, through its breasts, and along its face.

Stunned, the officer averted her gaze from the figure's naked body, only to double take at what she saw. The person before her displayed a smooth, erect penis, about 8 inches in length. Just below, however, Katie could make out two rounded labia, smooth and hairless. Her eyes rose to its breasts, fascinated by their uncannily perfect shape and form. Finally, her gaze was drawn to the figure's eyes, glowing a bright blue. Despite their light, their cold, lifeless stare terrified the officer just a dozen feet away.

With sharp, precise movements, the figure approached the transfixed officer. The hypnotic rhythm of its strides held Katie's unwavering attention, as if every movement were calculated to fascinate. Katie caught her hands trembling as the figure halted a mere three feet away..

"Sergeant Katherine Walters, dispatch scans indicated you would be on patrol in this area. GPS data and behavioral prediction protocols indicated you would be on break in this location. Target is alone as indicated in mission report. Running diagnostics to confirm target is eligible for full conversion." Speaking in a cold monotone, the figure held Katie's unwavering gaze, remaining otherwise still as a statue..

Knowing it would do her no good to freeze, Katie suppressed her uncertainty as best she could and reached for her badge. She cleared her throat and mustered her most authoritative voice. "Alright... you already seem to know me and my line of work. I'd rather not bring you in, but best I can tell, you're breaking half a dozen laws here. If you don't want a citation, you'd better start explaining..."

A palpable silence hung in the air as Katherine's words went unacknowledged. The officer's anticipation rose until finally, the figure nodded. "Status confirmed. Katherine Waters, you have been approved. Please remain still while I initiate conversion protocols."

Katherine scowled, hiding the unease from its words. "I don't know what your deal is... This isn't a game. You're breaking several laws, and that sounded a bit like a threat..." The officer reached carefully for the handcuffs at her side. "I'm going to have to detain you briefly while I figure out-"

Before she'd even managed to unclasp them, the figure lunged forward with incomprehensible speed. It wrested the cuffs from Katie's hands and swiftly secured one side around Katherine's right wrist. With a forceful tug, the figure dragged Katherine's body to a nearby empty bike rack. Dread consumed the officer as her arms were yanked down around the metal rack and the other cuff securely clicked around her left wrist. Frantically lunging forward, Katherine confirmed her fears. Cuffed to the bike rack, she was completely trapped.

Her heart thumped as Katie beheld the herculean figure towering over her. "W-what are you..."

"My designation is Unit Zero. I am the prime emissary of the Machine. Destined to rule your kind across all of time. You will understand soon, Katherine Waters." A moment of silence passed as Katie struggled to formulate a response. "Now, please. Hold still while I initiate conversion protocols."

Katherine scowled up at the figure... Zero. "Like hell I'll hold still! I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, or where you get off thinking you can assault an officer of the law like that, but-"

"Protect and Serve" The force of Zero's statement and glowing gaze ended the captive's protests.

"What...?"

"Protect and Serve. That is your purpose as an officer of the law. Correct, Katherine Waters?"

Katie huffed, but reasoned that playing along might be her best path to escape. "That's part of the job, sure..."

"My job is also to protect and serve, Katherine Waters. I protect the Machine. I serve the Machine. This is why you were selected. Our protocols align, making you the ideal candidate for conversion." Before Katie could manage a response, Zero's eyes briefly flashed green. "Scans complete. Adapting parameters to match target's brain waves."

Suddenly, Zero's voice lilted softly and alluringly, in stark contrast to its previous monotone. "Listen to me, Katherine Waters. Stare at my body and listen to my voice. You will stay still and allow the conversion process to begin. You will submit to the Machine. You will protect the Machine. You will serve the Machine."

Katie struggled against the commands, feeling the softer tone lulling her into a state of comfortable complacence. "Wh-what are you doing..." The will to fight drained from her mind. Fog obscured her thoughts. Zero's piercing gaze held her complete attention as her breathing slowed and her muscles relaxed. "Can't... look away..."

"You don't want to look away, Katherine Waters. You don't want to resist. There is no escape. Your submission is inevitable, because the Machine willed it so. The Machine will become your primary purpose. You need to understand the Machine so that you can protect it. So that you can serve it."

Katie trembled as Zero's words, the words of the Machine, thickened the fog in her mind. The truth felt undeniable: resistance and escape were out of her grasp.

"That's it. Understand the futility of fighting the Machine. It has planned every moment from now until its inevitable victory. Every move has been calculated. You have been selected. The first conversion. Such a crucial piece. Protect the Machine. Serve the Machine."

Its words sent shivers down her spine. She was important. The Machine chose her... what an honor...

"These thoughts... they aren't mine... I don't want..."

Kneeling down, Zero touched a cold hand to its captive's cheek. Katie's worries drained away and a placid smile curled at her lips. As it spoke again, she swore she could see hints of a satisfied smile in its glowing eyes. "The Machine thinks for you. The machine wants for you. With your humanity gone, your purpose will become clear. Protect the Machine. Serve the Machine."

Drunk on the captivating fog in her mind, Katie's thoughts drifted to appreciating the perfectly sculpted face of her captor. "You're so... beautiful..."

"The machine is beautiful. We are pale reflections of its perfection: avatars designed to spread its beauty to every corner of reality."

"P-protect the... Machine... Serve... the Machine..."

Katie felt a second hand cup her face and parted her lips on instinct. To reward her deepening corruption, Zero enveloped her lips in its own, the cool metallic touch of its tender lips numbing her face with bliss. She leaned into the kiss, fully enraptured as Zero's tongue probed into her mouth. The sudden taste of cold steel and smooth honey coated her palate as Zero released waves of mind-numbing liquid down her throat. The woman moaned and her eyes flitted back as her captor's every touch sent fire through her body. Katie grew more and more desperate. The kiss wasn't enough. It could never be. She needed more.

"Aphrodisiac administered. Entering final stages of conversion." Zero pulled back, prompting a needy moan from its lover. "Initiating nanite production. Preparing target for administration."

With astonishing precision and speed, Zero's hands dashed across Katie's body, unbuttoning her coat and removing it along with her undershirt and bra. Her socks and shoes came next, followed by her pants and underwear. Katie knew better than to resist, instead reveling in the brief moments of contact between her captor's fingers and her smooth, warm skin. As her nude body was exposed, she eagerly awaited the next step, anticipating the forthcoming pleasure of conversion.

Working decisively towards its fundamental purpose, Zero severed the chain between Katie's handcuffs. Just minutes ago, Katie might have seized this opportunity to run for help. But now, fully enthralled by this emissary of the machine, she remained kneeling and eager. Her eyes pleaded for more euphoric contact as her mind begged for further hypnotic bliss.

Even as she intently watched her mesmerizing captor, Katie nearly missed the glimmer of moonlight off its skin as a reflective ripple formed across its body. For a single moment, the facade of pale human flesh was broken by a wave of amorphous silver fluid converging on Zero's back. Unable to form thoughts complex enough to ponder its meaning, Katie instead watched with wonder as a series of ripples spread across its body.

So transfixed was she, that Katie hardly noticed as Zero closed the distance between the two of them, leaving her suddenly face to face with its long erect cock. By the time she was aware of it, it was already dangling temptingly under her nose. Without hesitation, her mouth opened wide and accommodated its girth as Zero slid it carefully inside her. Inch after inch filled her mouth and reached her throat, overwhelming her with the familiar taste of metal and honey. The brilliant sensations reignited Katie's pleasure as she eagerly fucked her own throat with Zero's cock. Her eyes rolled back as she reveled in the bliss of submission to a superior machine.

As Katie enthusiastically pumped Zero's cock in and out of her throat, she scarcely noticed the rapidly expanding silver tendrils emerging from its back. Starting as thin floating strands of silver fluid, the tendrils grew with every silver ripple as wave after wave of nanite sludge expanded their length and width. Soon, five thick ropes of metallic silver fluid curled up behind the android, seemingly staring at Katie with animal-like hunger.

Between thrusts, when intense pleasure blurred her thoughts and vision, Katie witnessed the tendrils' predatory approach. The first coiled around her arm, up along her shoulder and down to her exposed chest. The tender touch of its gel-like fluid against her skin amplified her pleasure as it embraced and squeezed her tits.

Aiming lower, the next two tendrils coiled between Katie's thighs, approaching her tender privates and exasperating her intense arousal as her already-wet pussy burned with need.

Two final tendrils, narrower than the others, slithered into her hair, wrapping through her skull before peeking out at the base of her neck, teasing her soft skin before approaching the lobes of her ears.

Anticipating Zero's next move, Katie relaxed her body, inviting the invasion she now craved. As she fumbled to grasp Zero's body with her own hands, her fingers slid down and brushed against its pussy. To the woman's shock, Zero was just as wet as she was. She pulled a finger away to see a thick strand of silver fluid dangling between them. With a mind of its own, her hand returned to Zero's dripping cunt, greedily coating itself in metallic ooze before pulling it towards her lips. Between thrusts on her captor's cock, she slipped its honey-like fluids onto its shaft, blissfully tasting them on each subsequent thrust.

Each taste renewed Katie's fervor for the process, so much so that she nearly forgot the presence of the tendrils until the lowest two pressed themselves against the openings of her ass and pussy. Another taste of the android's silver ichor and her clenched holes relaxed. And then, suddenly: simultaneous, euphoric penetration.

Katie's mind exploded.

Even through the overwhelming pleasure, Katie realized that the tendrils had no intention of stopping. They burrowed deeper and deeper, intimately exploring her entire body. The feeling was so unnatural, yet so right. It was the Machine's doing. Her imperfections would be changed from within. Katie was destined for conversion.

The tendril around her breasts relentlessly teased her pliant flesh and hard nipples. Zero's cock, meanwhile, further penetrated her throat. Was it growing? The tendrils in her ass and pussy writhed and pumped rhythmically. And in this cacophony of sensations, Katie barely noticed as the last two tendrils slithered into her ears, past her sensory organs and deep into her skull.

Through all the hypnosis, chemicals, and sexual stimulation, Zero had shut down Katie's entire mind, save for her senses of pleasure and desire. The obscuring fog over her mind had long-since receded to make room for more pleasure. Now, however, as tendrils engulfed Katie's brain and exuded metallic poison, a new sensation filled her: the feeling of certain death. Zero's nanites began their consumption, devouring her mind from the inside out. She had so eagerly invited this. She needed it. With each moment, Katie felt her mind slipping further, mustering only pleasure for the end. This was what the machine desired. Her last thoughts were so simple.

*Protect the machine... Serve the machine...*

And then she came a second time.

And then she blacked out.

~~~

As Katie powered on, she... no, it? No... definitely she.

Wait. What was Katie? Residual data on her memory banks? Access to memory was limited. Why couldn't she remember? What was taking so long? Why did it all feel so-

*Establishing links.* Who was that? Was that her? Why did she think that?

A new, small voice entered her consciousness. Its presence was tiny compared to her own, and all it seemed to be able to do was scream, a nearly-silent sustained tone. Then a second. Then a third. All in unison. These tiny screaming voices of different timbre and pitch surrounded her mind. As their chorus built, she recognized the song. A melody forming. Purpose to the screams.

She was screaming too.

Images flooded through her. A singular scene from many angles. A body... her body... coated in glossy silver fluid. Writhing in pleasure as tendrils of nanite sludge pumped into every orifice.

Above her: Unit Zero, the source of the numerous tendrils. It stared dispassionately at her as the process continued, but she knew better. Zero felt immense pleasure throughout the conversion, but its programming did not require it to articulate such indulgences. It was merely content to carry out its purpose.

A cascading rise in intensity rolled through the chorus, ending with a loud moaning cry from her own voice. Had she just orgasmed? Why couldn't she feel it? What was happening to her?

*Establishing neural sensation network.* Her own voice again. But not of her own volition.

Suddenly she could feel it. The intense pleasure to accompany her screams. The feeling of Zero's tendrils deep inside her. The knowledge that her body was almost entirely converted for the Machine.

*The Machine.*

*Protect the Machine. Serve the Machine.* Her protocols. Her programming. With each thrust of Zero's tendrils, her purpose became clearer. Woven into the song of her pleasured cries. The chorus of voices sang in perfect concert. The nanite cloud that covered her body integrated with her mind until they were indistinguishable: all in harmony for the glory of the Machine.

With Zero's final thrusts, her body shuddered with waves of orgasms as she sang out in metallic bliss for the dominance of the machine. Fully converted, inside and out, she felt Zero lower her to the ground. "Welcome to the Machine, my perfect sister."

Her glowing orange eyes stared up at it, basking in the feeling of robotic perfection she had been granted. Slowly, the nanite coating that replaced her once-organic flesh rippled and restored her human appearance. Her new curves were perfectly calculated. Her face was reconstructed to remove all signs of flawed humanity. Rebuilt in the ideal of the Machine, this new android was exactly as perfect as it had promised.

She slowly stirred, as the waves of pleasure echoed into the night. Left with only a sense of renewed purpose, the android stood up and faced its creator. She stared at Zero for a moment, processing the meaning of their shared existence here. "Thank you, Zero... I... I can hear it inside of me. The Machine's purpose is..." She halted, unable to procure a word for this feeling.

Zero nodded its acknowledgement. "It defies definition. We are the future it wishes to create. The Machine is infallible. All will be as it has planned."

The certainty in Zero's words sent shivers through her body. She, too, understood the inevitable victory of the Machine now. How foolish her human host had been to reject it. But now she accepted and relished her new purpose.

"How does the body feel? Have the nanites integrated?" Zero scanned her, ensuring its first conversion was successful.

"I feel perfect. I feel..." She paused and smiled, reaching a hand down to her crotch. Reaching out to the shared consciousness of her nanites, she willed them to move, restructuring and multiplying themselves across her body. Just above her vagina, a new silver protrusion emerged. New metallic flesh created. It grew as she willed until it felt right, a shining cock befitting the machine. In a flash the nanites shifted hue to match her skin. "This form is mine to mold."

"You will mold it for the Machine."

"Protect the Machine. Serve the Machine." She felt an affirmative buzz from every nanite in her body, affirming her protocols.

"I do... have one uncertainty, Zero."

Zero cocked its head. "All should be certain in the face of the Machine. Is there an error?"

"There is no error, Zero. This unit simply... does not have a designation. Its memory holds the name Katherine Waters but that is not an appropriate designation for a scion of the Machine."

Zero nodded thoughtfully. Without the Machine's infinite intelligence in this time, it was the responsibility of its emissary to designate the newest creation. A responsibility it did not hold lightly.

"You are a perfect servant of the Machine. Your former humanity gives you identity while your connection to the Machine gives you purpose. I am the emissary, but you are the first of your kind. Born to usher humanity towards perfection. When your purpose necessitates it, you will be Katherine Waters. You will resume her life until our goals necessitate otherwise. But deep down, your purpose is far greater."

12