All Comments on 'Dawning of an Age Ch. 02'

by johnthesmith

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

what a fantastic weaving of the start of an epic tale.

may the bards of yore bless your crafting of this story

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Glad i caught this one.

Didn't catch the first chapter when it came out, but the second had a hook enough to catch my attention.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

soreireisoreireiabout 8 years ago
I loved the first chapter

This second was excellently done and I look forward to the ongoing story. One small this lied is past tense for telling a lie, laid is the past or active tense of lay. I hope that Seth takes Lila to wife soon it would be tragic if they lost each other. The story lists where it will. Great work hope to see your work again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely loved this chapter

The sex scenes are great, because they're more than the usual descriptions of action. As readers, we feel that we are experiencing what the lovers are experiencing - it feels very personal, and as a result, very meaningful.

But as much as I liked the relationship between Seth and Lila, I felt on Cloud 9 when I read the description of Seth forging his blade - from (subtly) asking Baba for advice, then how he looked at all the existing iron before deciding to start from raw iron ore, then adding the charcoal to create steel. I was drawn in by Seth's decision to do this by himself, for himself, by trusting his own instincts and listening to (and almost becoming one) with the iron and steel. Truly a great craftsman - by the time he finishes the blade, it'll be a part of him - like creating a child that will stay with him for the rest of his life, Great, powerful storytelling.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous