All Comments on 'Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 07'

by kinkbugs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kinkbugskinkbugsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! I forgot to add this to the end of the author's notes. Would anyone be interested in getting the Dawn Series as a free epub or pdf in the future? It will be formatted properly and then cleaned up a little before I release it. If you would like one, please do leave a comment or feedback!

shinikageshinikageabout 4 years ago
dawn looks

nice story so far, but cant help but notice that you haven't done a detailed description of dawn and kennedy looks so far i only know that kennedy is brunette a little taller than dawn and is 36C blonde haired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pdf on Dawn's Story

That's a wonderful idea. I would love it if you could make her story longer as a pdf.

Thanks

fernandoegrfernandoegrabout 4 years ago
Good idea

An epub would be very good

markf28markf28almost 4 years ago
Epub/PDF and future

I would like to get a copy of the stories once they are done. For the next story, how about you go to ff or ffm? Would also like to see some real stretching/gaping/enema play

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 3 years ago
Great series

I've been loving the Dawn series. You can make a reader suspend disbelief to enjoy even the most way-out situations, and Dawn's bisexuality doubles the number of situations you can devise for her. I hope you find time around work to keep writing -- I find writing erotic stories therapeutic during lockdown, and I hope you do too.

LBCNLLBCNLover 2 years ago

Excellent story so far. I really love this series and hope you will continue with it for a while longer.

Also really enjoyed that the girls confessed their love for each other that was so nice!

Also very glad to see Dawn being introduced to fisting as wel. I hope Kennedy will slowly help Dawn completely ruin her asshole.

I would very much appreciate a PDF of this series once you finish it (which I hope will be a while yet).

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 1 year ago

Very sweet! This girl"s arse is gold!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkbugs@kinkbugs
UPDATE: April 2023 Due to financial difficulties, I've got to haul ass in real life and have no time for erotica. 27M As you can see from my stories, I'm a huge fan of anal stories. I think there's something super special about a lifting a skirt only to see a shiny jewel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories