Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed," Greg gasped, pulling his cock out. He dragged Dawn out of the bathroom and to his bed without giving her time to protest, then pushed her onto her back.

Dawn pulled her knees up to her ears immediately, baring both of her slutty, willing holes for Greg to see. Greg looked down at her bouncy tits, her bald cunt, and her puffy asshole with naked lust and desire.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Greg muttered to himself. He slammed himself back into Dawn's ass with a rough and deep thrust that punched the breath from Dawn's chest. This was what she wanted! This was how she wanted her ass to be fucked!

"Ooooooh!" Dawn moaned as her shithole was roughly used. Greg hooked his fingers into her cunts, stroking the spongy inner walls of her pussy as he drilled her ass long and deep, using her rear fuckport as nothing more than a mastubatory orifice!

Dawn clenched down, tightening up her shithole. Greg's next thrust had the both of them moaning together. Greg, because his cock was being milked by this incredibly hot, tight, and soft shithole. Dawn, because the slight burn of a cock forcing its way deep into her rectal passage made her feel more in tune with her true nature as an anal slut!

She wished Kennedy was here, she wanted her girlfriend to witness how Dawn submitted to her anal desires, but alas, Kennedy was miles away.

Dawn whimpered, clenching tighter.

"I'm an anal slut! Fuck this slutty hole, Greg! Fuck it hard!" Dawn commanded.

Greg obeyed, leaning forward and putting all his weight behind his cock, drilling it deeper and harder into Dawn's teen shitter.

Pleasure exploded inside her anal passage. It radiated out from where Greg was slamming his thick rod into her young hole, to her asscheeks, her quivering cunt, her hips, then the rest of her body. Dawn's chest heaved as her anal orgasm overcame her, her holes clenching and milking and fluttering with the incredible feelings being drilled into her rectum.

"You're cumming! You're cumming from anal!" Greg exclaimed as he continued to pound her nubile body.

"Yes, I'm an anal slut! I love anal! I cum from anal!" Dawn panted. By now, the words were like a mantra, a comfort blanket that she said to herself each time she was fucked through an anal orgasm to reassure herself that she was truly one with her anal desires!

Hearing the first girl he ever fucked declare this so openly, it was too much for Greg. He shoved his cock in deep and pumped his first load of cum into Dawn's shithole, groaning and moaning as Dawn's rectal muscles continued to milk him.

Dawn moaned as she felt his jizz warm the insides of her ass. It was soothing, almost peaceful, having her inner walls painted white by a man's cockjuice. She savoured the feeling. While Kennedy was good at drilling orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of Dawn's young body, she couldn't give Dawn's holes a good dose of sperm.

"Dawn..." Greg said as he came down from his orgasm. He looked utterly wrecked, ginger hair even messier than before, and his glasses hanging off one ear.

"What?" Dawn asked, feeling blissed out from her powerful orgasm.

"I'm still hard," Greg whispered. He looked mortified and embarrassed.

Dawn only grinned up at him.

"I guess you'll just have to keep fucking my ass," she purred. She guided his hands to her tits and encouraged him to started kneading her breasts.

"Oh my gosh," Greg whispered.

Dawn could feel his hard cock twitch inside her sore hole. She grinned. No matter how sore her hole, Dawn Simmons, anal slut, would always be up for more rough ass fucking. It was what she was made for.

"I've got all day, and that's not going away any time soon," Dawn needled Greg.

Greg looked down at where his cock was still buried inside Dawn's pert bottom. He swallowed hard.

"Yeah, okay. I see your point," he said, nodding seriously "I can't go to class like this, after all."

"So you might as well put it to good use." Dawn nodded along.

Greg smiled down at her.

"So I'm pretty new to all this," he said, letting her legs down and pulling his cock free of her ass "Do you think you could teach me about the cowgirl and the reverse cowgirl position?" He rubbed the back of his head shyly, then adjusted his glasses.

Dawn laughed, endeared by his shy disposition. Only he would still be so shy after pounding her through a decent anal orgasm.

"Well, I suppose it's only fair," Dawn said as she sat up. She pushed Greg onto his back and straddled him, lining up her asshole with his twitching cock "After all you did tutor me in Statistics."

Dawn sank down onto Greg's cock with a loud, satisfied moan.

"Okay, let's start."

8======D ( ) ; ( )

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this brief installation of Dawn's Anal Awakening. I'm not doing too well in this pandemic. Very busy with work. Nevertheless, I wanted to give the pornossieurs at home a little something something to pass the time.

Stay healthy, stay on literotica, stay home ;)

12