All Comments on 'Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 08'

by kinkbugs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
needtobecagedneedtobecagedover 2 years ago

I love the way this relationship is going . are Kenneddy and Dawn going to spend summer break together at Dawn's home?

kinkbugskinkbugsover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh ho ho! Nope! They're going to be traveling and having hot kinky sex in other places!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Another super hot story! Requires some stretch of the willing suspension of disbelief (pun intended) but well worth it. Nice new kink, since Kennedy has already explored Dawn's other holes so thoroughly.

A couple of mind caveats: if you're going to try this at home, don't just talk to your sub first (though that's excellent advice). Don't do it gagged, at least at first. You totally have to communicate with each other until you know what works for the sub. Sounding is one of the most dangerous sex acts you can do if you aren't really in tune with each other.

Also--it somehow sounds as though Dawn's asshole is lubing itself. Pussies do that, assholes don't. Kennedy must be transferring juice but you never show us that.

Minor kvetches both. Still a top notch story.

kinkbugskinkbugsover 2 years agoAuthor

@MasterBlogman glad you're enjoying yourself! I did leave out a lot of the juice transferring cause I think I've been mentioning it a lot in previous chapters. But yes I will in the future!

tusker4954tusker4954over 2 years ago

Love the story! Could Kennedy introduce a heavy deprivation hood to help keep The lovely Dawn quiet. Especially useful for her gang sessions.

LBCNLLBCNLover 2 years ago

Amazing development. I so love how Dawn is sinking deeper and deeper under Kennedy's control.

The addition of the sounding is very nice (and

welcome) indeed!

Perhaps some pissplay could be introduced later (like Kennedy pissing on...and especially in Dawn).

Also, some "forced" pussy licking might be nice too (face sitting), and.. as Dawn's clit is being trained so nicely...why not make it bigger (with Androgens and vacuum pumping)! So many posibilities!

Please, do keep writing!

MangarMangarover 1 year ago

I love the anal parts of this story, but this part with the urethra I really hate. I wasn't able to read that.

greens444greens44412 months ago

I really enjoyed the addition of a new toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkbugs@kinkbugs
UPDATE: April 2023 Due to financial difficulties, I've got to haul ass in real life and have no time for erotica. 27M As you can see from my stories, I'm a huge fan of anal stories. I think there's something super special about a lifting a skirt only to see a shiny jewel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES