Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 11

Story Info
Dawn gets a vacation & special visit from an old friend.
6.6k words
4.77
26.5k
26

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkbugs
kinkbugs
686 Followers

Hey! I'm back with some more of Dawn's adventures! Hope you didn't miss me too much!

8===D ( ) ; ( ) ɑ===8

Dawn squirmed in her seat, panting lightly when Kennedy reached over and squeezed her bare knee. The vibrator tucked into her pussy was on a medium setting, but it was pressing against the shiny new bejewelled plug that was planted in Dawn's ass.

Kennedy's hand slipped upwards, searching for Dawn's newest accessory.

"Oooo," Dawn moaned as Kennedy found the silver ring and tweaked it. The little love nub was still quite tender from the piercing, but it didn't deter her from getting her anal needs fulfilled.

Ellie's cunt decoration had sparked something in Dawn that she didn't even know existed and she had her heart set on getting one before Thanksgiving. Kennedy, ever the loving girlfriend, had helped to find a respectable piercer who was willing to help Dawn adorn her own clit with a ring. Kennedy paid for the piercer, the ring, and a few pendants to hang off of it.

"You're such a whore, Dawn," Kennedy said affectionately. Only a whore like Dawn would love getting her clit pierced and fondled like this.

"I'm your whore," Dawn pointed out with a loving smile, making Kennedy flush to the tips of her ears and the tops of her large tits.

Dawn whimpered and moaned again as the two toys and the little sound buried in her pisshole sent a zing up her spine and throughout her body. Truly, her lust was insatiable.

"How long till we get there?" Dawn asked breathlessly. Kennedy promised to take her somewhere special for the holidays and so far, all Dawn knew that it was somewhere warm. The bikinis and the cute little swim things that Kennedy bought for her had been clue enough.

"A couple more hours," Kennedy said with a smirk, "Got to get you nice and wet and ready for your surprise when we get to the hotel," she added when Dawn whined in protest.

Dawn didn't know whether she loved or hated surprises in that moment. She liked the anticipation involved, but having this surprise meant that Kennedy was intent on edging her until they got to their hotel! And Dawn hated being edged for so long! She wanted to cum!

"Patience, my love. You're going to love your surprise," Kennedy assured her, pulling up Dawn's hand for a sweet kiss before turning her attention to the road.

Dawn crossed her arms and pouted. They had been driving for more than a day already! And Kennedy wouldn't fuck her in the motels they stayed at, which was a crying shame in Dawn's opinion. She had to content herself with snuggling up with her girlfriend, and ignoring the ache in her holes, an ache that could only be filled by a hard silicone slab or throbbing cock.

"Why don't you close your eyes and rest? You're going to need your strength for later," Kennedy urged her.

Dawn sighed, her dominant girlfriend knew what was best for her so Dawn tried to get comfortable and closed her eyes.

----

The swanky hotel reception took Dawn's breath away. The sleek minimalist decorations practically screamed 'expensive'.

"Kennedy, this is too much!" Dawn whispered, tugging on her girlfriend's arm.

"It's okay, Dawn," Kennedy shushed her, "That substitute professor said you were a great fuck and that you deserved a great vacation."

Dawn flushed pink at her obscene words.

"It's a present, for having such great holes," Kennedy whispered, pinching Dawn's nipples through her crop top.

Dawn jerked and gasped. Her hands flew up to push Kennedy away and cover her mouth in shock. They were in public!

Kennedy just gave her a knowing look.

Dawn felt her face heat up even more. She had not a leg to stand on, given that she had let two people play with her sloppy holes in a supermarket once, and that had led to her getting masterfully railed over her professor's desk not long after.

Fortunately for her though, no one was paying attention to them. Kennedy towed Dawn and their luggage over to the receptionist and retrieved their room key.

"Here, we're in room 1007," Kennedy said, leading Dawn to their suite, "Let's get you unplugged so you can freshen up."

Dawn went with her girlfriend quickly, eager to remove the sound that was keeping her bladder stopped up.

Having her pisshole stretched was something that Dawn didn't think she would enjoy, but had steadily become something that was part and parcel of her life. Like anal plugs, it felt natural to slip the slender silicone toys up her pisser, feeling them travel all the way up her tender little peehole. The floral motifs on the base of the peehole plugs made her feel super feminine and girly. Only the girliest girls would have a little delicate daisy nestled between their pink pussy folds!

"Wow!" Dawn breathed out when Kennedy pushed open the door to their suite. It was bigger than expected, with a massive king-sized bed in the middle. The room was decorated tastefully with warm neutral colours, making it feel cozy despite the size. The floor length windows overlooked the beach, allowing them a view of all the people who were currently sun-bathing on the sand or playing volleyball.

Dawn went to stand before the massive windows. People watching was nice from time to time. She could see a few men rough-housing on the far edges of the beach, many couples snuggling, and something that looked like water volleyball played by a bunch of hot young women.

"Like the view?" Kennedy asked as she came up behind Dawn.

Dawn nodded eagerly. A swanky hotel room with a gorgeous beach view had been one of the things she had always fantasized about, but never actually thought she would get.

"It's great, Kennedy!" Dawn said, eyes roaming over to the horizon.

"Good. Cause I'm going to fuck you here in front of it," Kennedy said. Without missing a beat, she rucked up Dawn's pleated skirt and felt for the daisy topped sound. She grasped the flower firmly and slid the silicone toy out a little. Dawn moaned in shock and surprise.

"Wait, Kennedy! We should close the curtains!" Dawn protested, her hand coming up to grasp at Kennedy's fingers.

"Should we though?" Kennedy asked her in a sly tone, "Doesn't everyone deserve to know that you're a slutty cockwhore who likes having her holes creamed?"

Dawn's pussy gushed.

She did love having her holes creamed.

"I for one think that everyone on that beach should be shown how much of a slut you are," Kennedy continued to whisper as she fucked Dawn's teen pisshole with the sound.

Dawn shivered, pressing her palms against the window for balance.

Kennedy pulled up Dawn's crop top and unhooked her bra, freeing her voluptuous chest from their confines. She pressed Dawn forwards until Dawn's nipples grazed the cool glass.

Down below them, Dawn saw several people look up and her cunt clenched in fear and excitement. Were they looking at her? Could they see her slutty figure up on the 12th floor? Could they see that Kennedy was fucking her pisshole?

A moan escaped her throat.

She could try to deny it, but her body knew the truth: Dawn loved it when people knew she was a whore.

Maybe Kennedy would take her down there and arrange for some of the buff young men to fuck her. Maybe they would go home and jack off to the image of Dawn pressed against the glass, cumming as her girlfriend toyed with her pisser.

"Hnngh nnghn nnnnnghhh!" Dawn was moaning loudly by now, thrusting her hips back and forth and fucking herself onto that little slender toy.

"Slut," Kennedy said affectionately. She gave Dawn's tits a light squeeze and then stepped away.

"Nuh-uh, don't move!" Kennedy warned, "Stay right there while I get something for your asshole and your cunt."

Dawn froze, nipples pressed against the glass. She loved when Kennedy took control like this. It made her feel all the more submissive, all the more... slutty. Only Kennedy understood her needs.

She listened as the zipper of their bag was pulled and Kennedy made a soft sound of satisfaction.

"Here you go," Kennedy murmured in Dawn's ear, pulling out the plug unceremoniously and letting it drop to the ground. Dawn had scarcely a moment to complain about the empty ache in her shithole before Kennedy was slamming the large silicone cock into Dawn's rectum.

"Aiiie!" Dawn squealed as her anus was speared wide open.

Kennedy didn't bother to let her get acclimated, just started pounding away with vigorous thrusts of her hips. Dawn braced herself with both hands as she was forced up against the glass fully, her rich chest pressed up against it and rubbing against the cool material uncomfortably.

"Oh oh oh!" Dawn couldn't help but moan when Kennedy slammed their hips together as if fucking harder would force the strapon deeper into Dawn's shithole.

Dawn knew this toy very well. It drilled analgasm after analgasm out of her slutty asshole and brought comfort to her many times. Her rectal walls were infinitely familiar with every ridge and vein on the black slab that was seeking to make its home in her asshole. It was an old friend come to visit and bring joy to her!

She clenched down, relishing the drag of the toy on her insides. There was a click, and then -

BRRRRRR

The vibrator inside her cunt jumped to the highest setting!

"AAAIIIIEEEE-MMMMRPH!" Dawn's scream was swiftly cut off when Kennedy shoved a gag into her mouth.

"Quiet, let's not disturb the neighbours." Kennedy purred as she continued to masterfully fuck Dawn's bottom, rutting into that cock-hungry hole with a single minded determination.

Dawn panted, her tits rubbing uncomfortably against the window as Kennedy pounded her from behind. She couldn't be sure but it seemed like there were a handful of people who had noticed her being fucked and were watching. There was even one guy who had ducked behind a pile of rocks to jerk himself off! They were all observing how Dawn was being drilled in the ass, dragged towards a screaming anal orgasm!

Kennedy reached down and frigged Dawn's pisshole hard, making her squeal around her plug.

With a hard flick to her new clit ring, Dawn was cumming! The pain sparked a deluge of pleasure throughout her cunt, racing through her core and making her clench down hard on the silicone cock currently punishing her shithole. Her pussy milked the vibrator inside her relentlessly as if it could give her a shot of sorely-needed spunk!

Dawn's eyes rolled backwards as her whole body shook with pleasure. The rough treatment of her rectum made her shudder with happiness as bliss suffused every inch of her body! It was moments like this that reassured Dawn that she chose correctly when she decided to further explore her love of anal! She chose correctly by letting Kennedy fuck her over and over again! Why else would her body sing like this if she wasn't meant to be an anal whore?

"Mmgph mmpgh!" Dawn moaned as her body trembled in Kennedy's hold.

"You're such a slut," Kennedy panted affectionately, her rutting bringing her close to her peak too.

When she was about to cum, she ripped her strap from Dawn's asshole and shoved the blonde girl onto her knees, then proceeded to lift the toy out of the way and squirt all over Dawn's beautiful face!

Dawn, still weak from her orgasm, couldn't do anything but enjoy the liquid that was sprayed onto her face and her hair.

She loved it when Kennedy marked her like this. She loved smelling of Kennedy's girlcum!

Kennedy came and came and came, frigging her sopping wet pussy hard as she squirted all over Dawn and the glass window.

Dawn opened her mouth wide to catch as much of the ejaculate as she possibly could, gulping down the sweet juice she was gifted until Kennedy was all cummed out.

"You're such a slut, Dawn Simmons," Kennedy said with affection in her voice. She felt very lucky to be in such a loving relationship with the submissive blonde.

Dawn smiled up at Kennedy, looking like a debauched angel. Kennedy couldn't resist leaning downwards and kissing her girlfriend. She could taste herself in Dawn's mouth as their tongues entwined languidly.

"C'mon get up. Let's head to the beach. I got you a new swim outfit to wear." Kennedy pulled Dawn up from the floor.

A new outfit? Kennedy spoiled her too much! Dawn sighed with hearts in her eyes.

The brunette dug through their suitcase before pulling out a skimpy little pink bikini and a variety of toys.

Dawn stared at the toys that Kennedy was laying out on their bed. Even though she had just came moments before, her pussy was starting to juice again.

The bikini that Kennedy had chosen for her looked pretty much like a normal bikini at first, but upon closer inspection, there was a small slit that allowed Dawn's cunt decoration to peek through.

The back of the bikini however, was more like a G-string. It would definitely not be able to hide the toy Kennedy intended for Dawn to wear.

Dawn swallowed hard as she regarded the brand new silicone toy.

"I designed it and Eric paid for it," Kennedy whispered to Dawn.

The thought made Dawn's heart and cunt warm with affection. The two dominant people in her life kept thinking up new ways to test Dawn's limits and give her fresh new experiences.

The toy, made out of black silicone, had a hollow middle. The outside was stiff enough to penetrate a hole and keep it wide open, but the inside was layered with softer silicone to provide maximum comfort for a cock.

Essentially, by putting this new tunnel plug into her shitter, Dawn's ass would become a fleshlight.

What would it feel like to have the air from outside constantly blowing into her gaped asshole? The girth of the toy would definitely spread her asscheeks a little. Anyone who passed behind her would immediately notice that she had something in her asshole. How would it feel if a man decided to pull her G-string out of the way and just start fucking the fleshy insides of the tunnel plug?

These thoughts only made her cunt cream harder.

As if sensing her thoughts, Kennedy grinned and brought her back to the window where she made Dawn stand with her legs spread wide.

In full view of the beach, Kennedy began to dress Dawn, first lubing a new silicone sound with Dawn's pussy juices then sliding it into Dawn's pisser. The blonde moaned, head falling backwards as the friction in her peehole made the orifice zing with pleasure.

Bit by torturous bit, the silicone wand slid all the way home into Dawn's urethra until the base - a rose - came to sit against her peehole, right under her clit ring.

Next, Kennedy made Dawn turn around and bend over with her asscheeks spread.

The puckered rim of her asshole looked delicious and inviting, ripe for the fucking, but Kennedy had to resist. Instead, she grabbed the custom made tunnel plug and ran it between Dawn's slutty pussy folds.

After Kennedy had covered the plug in Dawn's slick, she started to push it into Dawn's asshole.

The orifice, so used to constant penetration, only put up the barest hint of resistance before it allowed the intruder to settle snugly between Dawn's pert buttocks.

Dawn moaned as she felt the toy stretch out her anal ring, her anal slut nature coming to the forefront because of the stimulation. Relaxing on the beach was going to be difficult if she was so horny while she was there!

Kennedy helped Dawn into her little bikini bottoms, pulling up the tiny scrap of fabric. Dawn watched with bated breath as Kennedy carefully settled the cloth around her pussy flower and clit ring. The two accessories fit through the slit perfectly, making Dawn's bikini look extra special.

"Beautiful," Kennedy said with a sigh of appreciation. She flicked the ring gently and grinned when Dawn squeaked again.

Dawn pouted at her girlfriend until Kennedy rolled her eyes and helped her to tie on the top as well.

"Your nipples look so lonely, maybe we should get them some decorations as well," Kennedy whispered, thumbing at Dawn's nipples through the bikini fabric.

Dawn shivered at the thought. While she much preferred having her nether regions stimulated, she did like the thought of pretty jewelry on her tits.

"Maybe," Dawn hedged, pushing Kennedy away. She took a step forward and moaned softly as the movement shifted the tunnel plug inside her. As expected, the thin string of the bikini's rear could not cover up the fact that Dawn's derriere was being stretched by a silicone toy. Neither could it stop the cool air of the room from slipping past Dawn's spread cheeks and into her rectal cavity.

"Bear with it a little while, okay? Just until we get to the beach," Kennedy soothed Dawn as she quickly changed into her own bikini.

Kennedy, while not as much of an anal slut like Dawn, did enjoy some anal stimulation as much as the next person. She slipped a sparkly red jeweled plug into her own asshole and then put on her own bikini. Like Dawn's, the back of the bikini did nothing to hide the shiny red jewel on the base of her anal plug.

"There, plugged girlfriends," Kennedy whispered as she claimed Dawn's lips in a sweet kiss. "Now, it's time for us to relax in the sand!"

----

Dawn felt self-conscious, embarrassed, and also extremely horny as they walked through the hotel to get to the beach. She clutched Kennedy's hand tightly, feeling super aware of the rush of air into her shitter every time she moved.

Did that man just wolf-whistle at her? Did that lady gasp because she spotted Dawn's massive tunnel plug?

Kennedy didn't seem to care. Or if she did, she acted like she was above it all. She strode with purpose through the hallways and the lobby with the large beach bag on her shoulder, and even winked at the bellhop on their way out.

Dawn admired Kennedy's confidence and loved how the brunette never failed to make Dawn feel secure and appreciated.

The weather was gorgeous, not too hot, not too cold, the perfect time to hangout and relax. A thought that was shared by dozens of other people, it appeared!

Dawn's self-consciousness increased as Kennedy led her through a throng of men. Dawn knew the effect she had on men in general. They usually turned to stare when she was wearing her usual cute outfits. Now she was dressed in a skimpy barely there bikini with strange cunt decorations? One of them was sure to turn and spot Dawn's anal implement.

Sure enough, Dawn heard a choked off "Did you see that?" and "holy fuck, the size of that plug!" from the men.

Her pussy gushed immediately, slick trickling down the insides of her thighs.

Judging from the small smile on Kennedy's face, she had heard it too.

"C'mon, I saw a spot earlier when we were coming down!" Kennedy said, pulling Dawn along.

Dawn stifled a moan as her anal ring, stretched taut around the tunnel plug, protested the movement.

"Not so fast, Kennedy!" she whined, but Kennedy ignored her.

It wasn't that the friction hurt or anything. Well, it did a little, but Dawn was more concerned about the way her pussy slicked up a little more with every step! At this rate, she would be drenched from cunt to ankle by the time they got to the spot Kennedy wanted!

Still, Dawn had no choice but to follow.

Kennedy picked a quieter spot near a rock formation. It was where Dawn had seen a man jacking off earlier and Dawn was pretty sure that suspiciously creamy puddle was not any form of ice cream but cum instead.

Kennedy laid out the beach blankets and set down her bag, pulling out some sunscreen from inside.

"C'mere Dawn, let's get some cream on you," she said with a waggle of her eyebrows.

Dawn let out an indignant squeak and swatted at her girlfriend, but allowed the brunette to help apply the sunscreen.

When it came to Dawn's cunt cream covered thighs, Kennedy didn't think twice about licking up the mess, chasing each 'cleaned' spot with some sunscreen.

Then, mischievously, Kennedy straddled the back of Dawn's thighs and started applying sunscreen around Dawn's poor abused anal ring.

kinkbugs
kinkbugs
686 Followers
12