All Comments on 'Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 11'

by kinkbugs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

I love anal stories, especially when the descriptions are as vivid as yours always are. It was good to see Eric again, and to see Dawn get some real man-meat in her asshole instead of just plastic ( not that the plastic isn't hot too)..

I hope you do one or two more in the Mail Order Slave series as well. There's lots more room for development as the relationship between Bee and her master develops. I can see her English improving rapidly and her gradually entering Master's life more fully rather than remaining a stay-at-home cook and fucktoy. That short series is one of the hottest things I've read.

LobsterBLobsterBabout 2 years ago

I always love your stories! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story you keep it "wholesome" while keeping it extreme at the same time.

There are lots of things you could add depth play, vacuum pumping, realistic inflation, and mild latex.maybe very light drugs for letting her go on uncontrollable masturbation/ sex session (poppers/muscle relaxants/ecstacy) nothing hard core or addictive.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 2 years ago

Think you're doing well enough for ideas so far. Guess Dawn could have nipple rings and all 3 could be longed by chains and to her butt plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and agree on the nipple rings and chains

markf28markf28about 1 year ago

Really love this story, can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would really love to see her get a pisshole creamie that would be so hot. Or even a pisshole gangbang

That would require some build up with urethral stretching for a few chapters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More, More. Please the Dawn adventures... Bigger and more plugs, dildos...

TheBigVPTheBigVP5 months ago

Saw the real world is taking precedence for a bit, but would love to see more here

JSA69JSA693 months ago

I think I'd like another sweet and slow anal scene, and maybe Kennedy should peg Eric while he drills Dawn. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkbugs@kinkbugs
UPDATE: April 2023 Due to financial difficulties, I've got to haul ass in real life and have no time for erotica. 27M As you can see from my stories, I'm a huge fan of anal stories. I think there's something super special about a lifting a skirt only to see a shiny jewel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES