All Comments on 'Dawn's First & Only Ch. 01'

by wizarddriver

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excuisite

A tender and moving story, very well written, waiting for the next part.

Albert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pretty good

Good story that!

How about now, he (you) fuck Dawn again and get her to love the taste of cum?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful!

Very beautiful and sensual story. Thank you for allowing others to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful ....

well written romantic experience ... if only all women could experience the tenderness and unselfishness their first time. You have an exquisite writing style - able to capture the moment for moment tenderness. Thanks for sharing what appears to be such an intense moment; looking forward to reading the remainder of the night ... a beautiful night ... just beautiful ...

Karien3474Karien3474about 19 years ago
as said....

truly the only word that can come from this story is beautiful. beautifully written and a truly beautiful story. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb

Makes a refreshing change to read such a thoughful story. Well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

This was so touching. I only wish my first time was so sensual and thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's like running off a cliff

... when you know that it's going to end all too soon, but you just can't stop reading. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is a beautiful story of a young woman giving up her virginity for all the right reasons. Well done!

Hooterhunter

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

A very heart warming story of a young woman's first and only time being made love to.

The only thing that would have made the story better would have been a note that their lovemaking continued till she passed away.

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordover 11 years ago
Great coming of age story...

This was very good and tastefully done.

The shy, quiet religious girl gets introduced to the world of sex and love, and you do a good job showing her what it's like.

I like how you were careful to not go through it fast and only get your satisfaction, only sending your cum into her ready vagina.

Yes, as a man, you could've done that and that's how any other guy would've done with her had she given her virginity to someone else, but you gave her a memorable evening, one she'd never forget.

This was also good, showing readers how a man can really please a woman:

"....I eased forward & cupped my hands over Dawn's as I nudged my prick against her sodden pussy lips. Gently I rubbed my prick up & down her lips to ensure the head of my prick was lubricated with her juices before I pealed her hands off my prick in preparation of taking her cherry...."

That's good and not something a woman would expect. She'd likely think her guy would want to enter, and fast.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tasteful story

This was a good story, as others have said, regarding a shy, religious woman's first time.

You did right to satisfy her that way and acted in no way rudely or only after your own sexual satisfaction.

It must've been something "introducing" her to the world of sex and love.

I like this part:

"...For the next couple of minutes I carefully slid my prick in & out of her incredibly tight pussy. Dawn started to glow underneath me as the face of a shy naïve religious girl slowly changed into the face of a sensual young woman. I held the tops of her thighs against me as I steadied my rhythm and stroked in & out...."

Her virgin pussy was tight, she'd never let a guy in before. One may not have even fingered her or given her oral sex.

She was very "traditional" about sex and love and was truly "saving" her vagina for her future Christian husband.

Imagine it was difficult for you not to climax as you thrust into her, knowing you were taking her Christian "innocence" with each movement into her, making it clear to her you desired her, a Christian woman, and truly cared for her.

If she, feeling some guilt, asked you to "pull out" before you cummed, to prevent sending your seed into her virgin pussy, thus "sealing" the deal, to "save face" and give her some pretense of "innocence" (she could truly say she never let a guy cum in her), am sure you, as a gentleman, would've honored her request.

I've done the same after a good fuck and sent my cum onto the Christian girl's tummy.

Can see her "loosening up" as your cock moved in and out of her sweet virgin pussy, a place no man had ever gone and somewhere no man, after you, would ever go.

Yes, she lived as a "good Christian girl" and did all the right things, in terms of sex and morality, so it seems fitting she at least get to enjoy the taste of lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You missed the target I think.

I haven't read ch. 2 and 3 yet and of course this is only my opinion.

It seems to me that a 19 year old woman might not only want to just lose her virginity but wants to feel the love of a man if only for a brief time. But he gave her no love just sex. He never told her she was beautiful, sexy or desirable.

In some way this read like a sex manual:

Step 1: Kiss softly.

Step 2: Penetrate the mouth with your tongue

Step 3: Kiss and nibble on the ear lobe and neck

etc. etc. etc.

Making love is about emotion not just physical sensation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous