Dawn's Two-Fer Tuesday

Story Info
Wife fulfills husband's fantasy - and her own.
5.4k words
4.44
45.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Frank and I'm almost forty years old. My wife, Dawn, is five years younger than I am. I'm about 5-10, 195 and relatively fit. The biggest signs of my age are my thinning hair (which I keep cut short) and my waning stamina. Dawn has had two children, is about 5-07 and full figured. She's far from fat, but she's not one of those disgustingly skinny models either. She has dark brown hair flecked with streaks of gray (thank the kids and myself for those) and her pubic thatch is also dark brown. She tends to let it grow, but trims it every now and then as a special treat for me. We've talked about how I'd enjoy her shaving it, but the discomfort of razor rash has always prevented her from doing so.

A couple years ago, after my 35th birthday sometime, I confided in my wife the on-going fantasy I have about seeing her with another man. I've told her that it's not so much her fucking another guy that turns me on, as it is her letting go to the pure pleasure of sex and just enjoying every delight her body can provide. Our sex life has always been good, though not enjoyed frequently enough, but there have been limits. The most recent limit that she's mentioned the possibility of removing is my cumming in her mouth. She's never let me do that but lately she's expressed some curiosity about it and said that she might want to try it out. As to my fantasy about her taking another man, she's admitted that having another man, or taking me with another man at the same time, is an interesting and exciting fantasy. But she didn't think she'd ever make either one come true.

On the day in question, we ended up home without the children by accident. I run a business from the house and usually visit contract sites on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those are her days off from work so we usually don't get them home together. On this particular Tuesday I found out that there was nothing for me to do at the contract site and so I decided to stay home. When I told her that, I joked that she'd have to call her boyfriend and tell him not to come over. She laughed and joked back that she just assumed we'd have a threesome. I replied that it was fine with me and we both laughed. I don't think she realized how hard I got just thinking about that.

After our son was on the bus, I retired to my office to do some work while she did some stuff around the house. At about eleven she came knocking on my office door and told me that we needed to get ready for her friend to arrive. The look on my face was obviously one of complete confusion. What friend? She smiled her most delicious evil smile and told me that we'd already discussed this. Her boyfriend was coming over and she hadn't called him to tell him not to. She told me that she thought I understood we were having a threesome today. I was at a loss and was pretty sure she was pulling my leg. This, after all, was the wife I've been married to for nine years and been with for more than ten. There was no way she'd have a boyfriend, especially not one she was having sex with, and the idea of her really wanting to have a threesome was absurd. Or was it? She put an end to my wonderment when she told me that Bruce would be over at about noon and that she thought it would be a good idea if we were both showered and ready for his arrival. Realization came upon me like a hammer to the side of my head: she was serious. This was for real.

Half in a daze I followed her out of my office, into our bedroom and watched as she undressed for her shower. I knew I needed one too. I'd wait my turn, watching as she took hers and then taking my own. That she was excited about the pending sexual adventure was obvious. Her nipples were quite erect and it wasn't due to being chilly. The house was quite warm and I made a mental note that we'd have to lower the heat unless she wanted to be covered with sweat from Bruce and I. Bruce? I wondered who he was or where she'd met him. How long had she been having sex with him? Or was this the first time? Was she going to tell me about it if I wasn't home? So many questions. But I could hardly complain. I'd been pushing her to make my fantasy of her having sex with another man a reality for so long that there was no way I could question her doing it now.

I got undressed and went into the bathroom where she was already in the shower. I know that she occasionally masturbates in the shower, either with her fingers or using the showerhead, but I thought she only did it when it'd been too long between our sex sessions and she needed the release. I didn't know my quiet, sometimes almost shy, wife had taken to regularly pleasuring her pussy while she enjoyed the rush of hot water. On that Tuesday morning I watched as my wife not only got clean, but also trimmed her pussy quite closely and then pleasured herself before surrendering the hot stream of water to me. Before she'd finished in the shower she'd scrubbed, trimmed, rubbed, examined, rubbed and then fingered her sex through a good orgasm. I guess she was pretty worked up about Bruce coming over and I couldn't blame her. She was going to get more good sex from two men in one day than I'd been able to provide her in any given week in recent history.

While I showered Dawn got dressed, putting on underwear that was different from her usual wear, and picking out a white bra that wasn't especially sexy in its design. However, the cups were made of a translucent material that let her nipples easily show through. I noted that her panties were cut high on the sides accentuating her long legs and that they too were made of a thin enough material that even her closely trimmed brown bush was clearly visible. Once she was out of whatever pants and shirt she was going to put on, not much would be hidden from Bruce's view. Had he seen it before? Part of me was afraid to ask. Part of me didn't care. She obviously loved me and was happy in our marriage. If she was taking advantage of the offer I'd made to her of taking another lover, then it was just for the sake of the sex and didn't mean our marriage was hurt in any way. In fact, it might be a testament to how strong our marriage bond was. I decided to quit worrying about it and just get ready to have fun. Dawn likes when I shave my sac so I made sure that it was smooth and then I trimmed down my pubic hair to about a quarter inch. She doesn't like having any hair in the way if she gives me head and I figured I could make sure things were the way she liked them since she was going to enjoy a special day.

By the time I was out of the shower, Dawn had put on a pair of pretty snug jeans and an innocuous t-shirt. Nothing special about the way she was dressed - at least not outwardly. Once things started coming off, things would change. After dressing she'd done her hair and put on a few light dabs of perfume. That's not something she'd usually do, but today wasn't going to be a usual day. After I'd dried off I spruced up as well, shaving and making sure I smelled good for her. I dressed in my usual boxer-briefs, a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I was pretty much following her lead and assuming she knew what was best. I didn't know how much was planned, but I trusted in her that it would end up being fun.

At exactly noon, while Dawn and I stood in the kitchen nervously talking, there was a knock at our back door. A broad grin spread across Dawn's face. She leaned to me, kissed me lightly, told me she loved me and then walked over to open the door. When she did, the man that was there had a smile on his face to match hers. Taking his hand she pulled him into the house and gave him a kiss on the lips, much as she just had to me. It was a kiss that said, "I'm delighted to see you" but was just a greeting. Bruce stepped into the kitchen and saw me and immediately stopped cold. He apparently hadn't been expecting me to be there and appeared quite fearful of my presence.

It took Dawn about three minutes of talking quietly to him before he began to relax. The fact that she was hugging him and kissing his neck the entire time, and I didn't have any negative reaction to that at all, probably helped him feel a little better. During those three minutes, based on what Dawn said to him, I found out that this would have been their first time together. Dawn had met Bruce at the grocery store of all places and had seen him regularly thereafter when he visited her place of work. They developed a friendship and when Dawn found out that Bruce had been divorced for almost two years, and without a woman for all that time, she thought he'd be the ideal "fuck partner" to make my fantasy come true. She had apparently changed the direction of their flirtatious banter the last time she'd seen him out and about, and he'd quickly accepted her offer to play. Of course, she had expected me to be gone for the day but when she found out I wasn't going to be, she decided to give herself a treat as well.

That was how she presented it all to him, knowing I could hear every word and explaining it to me as well. This was SUPPOSED to be the first time she would enjoy Bruce and he'd enjoy her. Since circumstances had left me home as well, when she found that out, she had a few choices: cancel the visit from Bruce, which she found she really didn't want to do. She was genuinely looking forward to his visit and their play. She was also looking forward to telling me about it afterward; sharing the details and letting me know she'd fulfilled my fantasy. Another choice was to tell me about her plans and either have me leave the house or hide somewhere to watch them. There was no good hiding spot to watch them play in our bedroom or our guestroom and she didn't feel right asking me to leave just so she could have fun with another guy for the first time. THAT, she said, would feel like cheating even if I had full knowledge and she had my permission. The last choice was to include me in the play and, unbeknownst to me, the idea of having me and another man sexually at the same time had been a growing fantasy for her ever since I'd mentioned her taking another lover. Having weighed all the choices in a heartbeat, my deliciously naughty wife decided on the last option. Bruce would get what he wanted and needed. I'd get my fantasy fulfilled... and so would she.

Bruce was about my height, built maybe a little better, and probably five to ten years younger than my 39. I guessed him to be around 30 and once he relaxed he proved to be a nice guy. We chitchatted in the kitchen for a few minutes and then things began to heat up. After Dawn had introduced Bruce and I we'd all stood around exchanging small talk and during that time, Dawn took the opportunity to get close to each of us. She'd hugged and kissed me. She'd hugged and kissed him. That kiss wasn't a peck - their tongues were caressing and I heard it affect her breathing - an obvious sign that she was getting turned on. When she stepped over to me for the same kind of kiss I palmed handfuls of her beautiful ass and pulled her crotch against mine where she felt how hard I was. Another deep breath escaped her and she went back to Bruce for a repeat of the kiss. His hands too found their way to her sexy butt and I had to assume that he was as hard as I was given the way she was forcing her hips forward against him. When they broke their kiss, I took Dawn by the hand and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." She didn't argue but followed along, pulling Bruce along by his hand.

As soon as we got in the bedroom clothes started to be shed. None of us was being shy. We all knew what we were there for. We all knew we wanted it. Bruce and I pulled Dawn's t-shirt off together and I saw Bruce take note of Dawn's dark nipples as they showed through her bra. While he stared at and then gently caressed them, I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans to pull them down her legs. A small voice in the back of my mind told me that my wife was now in her underwear in front of another man for the first time in ten years. A renewed burst of excitement surged through me and I felt how uncomfortable my own jeans had gotten.

When I stood up, Dawn stepped away from us to lie down on the bed, still in her panties and bra. Not that much was being hidden, but it was quite a sight to see. Bruce saw me beginning to undress and he followed along, both of us stripping naked before approaching the bed. I watched my wife as Bruce undressed, and her eyes never left him. She was enjoying the view of a man that she'd never seen naked before. His cock was about the same as mine, maybe a little longer, but not noticeably, and if it was any thicker, again it was hard to notice. So many fantasies, be it that of the wife or the husband, that include other men, always seem to focus on other well hung men; better hung than the husband. Well, Dawn had always said mine was big enough for her, so I guess two of the same size would suit her just as well.

Given the position she was laying in on the bed, Bruce and I pretty much approached her from either end. He stepped over near her head and I stepped over to be between her legs. This put his semi-erect manhood right in her face and she proved not to be shy about what she wanted to do with it. Within a few seconds she had fondled it, licked it, kissed it, smelled it, caressed it and then finally sucked it into her mouth. Oral sex was something that she didn't often enjoy, but other times she simply craved it. If I had to guess, based on how she was attacking his length, today was a craving day. She'd want it in her mouth all she could and I didn't think she'd be disappointed.

While her head hung back over the edge of the bed to suck Bruce, I pulled her panties off, then her bra, and then I dropped to my knees between her spread thighs to begin my own oral assault on her sex. That same small voice in my head told me that Bruce, the "other man" was seeing her naked and that this was another first in more than ten years. I am quite proud of my wife and he was obviously enjoying the view. As I looked up her body from my position between her thighs, my tongue sliding over her clit, I watched his hands reach down to caress her naked breasts. His fingers found her nipples where they rolled, pinched and gently pulled, sometimes getting a reaction from her, and sometimes not. The biggest reactions we were getting from her was her heavy breathing around his now completely erect cock, and the twitch of her hips as my tongue pleasured her pussy.

After a few minutes of this shared pleasure, Dawn pushed Bruce away and then sat up, pushing my head away as well. Looking down at me she said, "Take a break. Watch. Enjoy your fantasy. Join in when you're ready." I love her so much.

I backed off to watch and enjoyed the view as Dawn beckoned Bruce around the bed to where she was sitting. As he stepped to her she reached out for his cock and pulled it straight back to her mouth. I loved the view as I watched my wife aggressively pleasure his length, reveling in the taste, texture and smell of his manhood as it slid between her lips and over her tongue. Lately she'd been getting pretty talented at taking my entire length, and it always felt overwhelmingly good when the swollen knob of my cockhead banged against the back of her throat. As I watched, she gave Bruce the same treat, causing him to groan as his eyes closed and his held fell back.

I knew my wife well. I could see all the signs in her face and her body that said she'd want to feel her pussy filled soon. She loves foreplay but there comes a point where enough is enough: she just wants my cock inside her. Today I could see, as she sucked Bruce's length in and out, that she was quickly getting to the point of no return - she didn't want him in her mouth or his mouth on her (which he hadn't enjoyed yet) - but she was going to soon demand that he fill her sex with his manhood. It was obvious to me, at that point, that she'd completely given herself over to enjoying sex purely for the pleasure of it - taking the pleasure Bruce's body had to offer and giving him the pleasure that her body had to offer and taking advantage of every pleasure she could enjoy - lost in the sensations and using her entire body for the physical enjoyment of sex. I almost came right then.

Just as I had guessed, within another minute or two, Dawn released Bruce's cock and backed up so that she was in the middle of the bed. Pulling a couple pillows down beneath her she positioned herself so that she was on her knees but she was also relaxed and the pillows supported her belly. Looking back over her shoulder at Bruce she saw that he knew what was expected of him. Glancing at me out of the corner of his eye, he got onto the bed behind her, on his knees, and taking his hardness in hand he lined it up with the swollen, wet and eagerly open lips of my sexy wife's hungry pussy.

I watched, my cock ready to explode, as his cockhead touched and rubbed between Dawn's slick lips. Bruce rubbed his cock slowly up and down the length of her slit, spreading her wetness over the head of his shaft and giving her some extra stimulation on her visibly erect clit. Each time his knob passed over her hot opening she bucked her hips back making it obvious that she wanted to be filled. After he rubbed her slit a half dozen times or so, Bruce held his cock still and aimed it at her wetness and began to slowly push himself into her. It was Dawn's first strange cock in ten years and I knew she loved the pure eroticism of taking it. The first penetration of, or by, a new lover has to be one of the most stimulating moments in any person's sexual life.

Bruce was patient where Dawn was not. She wanted him fully inserted and pushing hard. He took his time, careful to move away anytime her hips pushed back too hard or too fast. His first entry push gained her about three inches of hard cock. Then he withdrew all but the head before pushing in some more. It took four strokes before he was fully buried into her sex, and when he'd accomplished the full penetration, he put both hands on her hips and pulled them back hard against his own, grinding forward while pulling her back both of them working together to make sure he had no more to give. Dawn had taken his length without any issues as I had expected, and soon her body would want to feel the pounding she so enjoyed.

As Bruce had made his entry I had stood to watch, thoroughly excited as I watched my wife's body respond to and crave the attentions of this other man and his cock. Now that his cock was buried within her, throbbing and moving slowly, I wanted to see how much she was enjoying it. Moving around to the other side of the bed I squatted down in front of her to see the look of pleasure on her face. The look was there. She was wondrously lost in the pleasure his hard cock was providing to her body through the juncture of her sex. They were joined and as he moved, with each penetration he made, her face scrunched in pleasure and then relaxed as he withdrew. The waves of pleasures were plain in her facial expressions and her level of enjoyment turned me on all the more. I'd soon have to join in or I'd be making a mess without having been very much involved.

Within a couple of minutes Bruce was quite literally pounding his cock in and out of Dawn's pussy, her body reverberating with every slam forward his hips made, but she was pushing back in the same rhythm just as hard. That they were lost in the pleasure of their groins was obvious. For the first time in her life Dawn came purely from the pleasure provided by a pounding cock. I watched as her orgasm flowed over and through her and I saw Bruce's face change as her pussy began to squeeze and release his length as the muscles deep within her pulsed in spasms until her climax had passed.

When it had, she reached back to push him away, not saying a word but making it clear that she wanted him lying down so that she could straddle him. I watched as she did so, reaching back to hold his cock and guide it to her now dripping sex. There was no slow going - no patience in how she took him - she simply lined up his cockhead with her sex and sat down. His length disappeared into her in a single stroke and then she began to ride him. Gone was my almost conservative wife who wouldn't do this or hadn't ever tried that. Here was a sexual animal who was lost in the physical pleasures of a man's cock and her own pussy, and when she finished with him there was another erect manhood standing by to give here more. I enjoyed watching her as she rode his length. When she road me I could never watch her sexy ass move. This was my chance and I took advantage of it, watching her pussy lips cling to his cock with every withdrawal and stretch open around it with every down stroke as she took him into her body over and over again.

12