Dawn's Two-Fer Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt as if my cock was going to burst from the throbbing of the blood surging into it, I walked around to be beside Dawn on the bed. Leaning down to her, I guided her lips to mine and gave her a tongue filled kiss, feeling her body rocking as she continued to ride Bruce's length. Taking her hand, I put it on my own erection and asked if she minded me joining in. "Not at all," she said, groaning and moaning as she tried to breathe, talk and ride all at the same time. "But settle for my mouth until he cums. I want you later..." Her voice trailed off and I knew what she meant. It was her first piece of strange in more than ten years. She wanted to enjoy it as thoroughly as she could until he'd cum. After that she'd take turns, or she'd send him packing, but for now she wanted to enjoy every moment of his cock inside her that she could. I was fine with that. I was always quite happy to enjoy the pleasures of her mouth and it would allow me to continue to watch her enjoying the sex she was so deeply immersed in.

I knew of another fantasy she had though and I wanted to make it come true while Bruce was there. So, I pulled her off his cock and had her lay down. I told him to get between her legs, hold them up apart high and wide and to continue his pleasure. It took less than five seconds for him to get where he needed to be, get his length reinserted and to begin stroking again. For my part, I straddled Dawn's head, fed her my dripping cock and leaned down so that I could lick her pussy as Bruce continued to fuck her. I wasn't too happy about having my tongue that close to his cock, but there were two upsides: I got the best view ever of his cock spreading her pussy with every stroke, and glistening with her juices each time her pulled out, and I got to lick her clit while he stroked her which just about sent her into orbit.

For the second time in less than fifteen minutes Dawn was cumming hard and I could easily see her pussy lips clamping and releasing on Bruce's cock as her muscles pulsed. I was impressed that he hadn't cum yet, but I didn't know how much longer he could hold out. For my part, I was so lost in the fantasy fulfillment and the taste of Dawn's clit, I wasn't near as close to cumming as I had been purely as a voyeur. Participating was a necessary, but pleasurable, distraction.

After another few minutes in this position, Dawn pushed my cock away from her mouth and said she wanted something else. I backed away and watched as she pushed Bruce away too. I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I was sure that I wanted to give her everything I could with Bruce there to help. I wasn't sure if this would ever happen again and if it was going to be a once in a lifetime occurrence, I didn't want her to every think, "I wish we had...".

Getting up off the bed, Dawn took Bruce by the hand and led him down to the family room. I followed along to see what she was doing. At the sofa, she sat Bruce down, turned her back to him and then straddled his erection once again. I always knew that sex on the sofa turned her on, and I suspected it was because she probably had her first sexual experiences on a sofa, but I never thought much about it. With Bruce once again buried into her, she gestured me over and began to stroke my cock with her hands. Every now and then she'd dip her head to give me a lick or a quick suck, but for the most part she was just enjoying riding Bruce's pole.

Dawn rode Bruce that way until a sweat broke out on her forehead and her breathing grew ragged. I knew she was getting tired and couldn't tell if she was working for an orgasm or just enjoying the feeling so much that she didn't want to stop. Eventually she did stop, so exhausted that she almost fell off of Bruce's cock. At that point Bruce and I were still waiting to cum and no matter how tired she was, we knew we could still take our pleasure with, or from, her. I had told her that I'd settle for her mouth until Bruce had cum, and he hadn't yet, so no matter how bad I wanted to feel her freshly fucked pussy around my cock, I couldn't go there yet.

Laying Dawn on her back, Bruce and I assumed positions at either end. He was once again happily pounding between her legs, a deep grunt of pleasure escaping her lips with every stroke of his cock, and I assumed my position at her face, feeding her my cock and basically using her mouth for my pleasure. She was so tired that she wasn't putting out my effort, but it felt great just the same. I made sure to give her plenty of time to breath between bouts of sliding my cock into her warm and wet mouth. When she'd apparently rested enough, she surprised me by reaching up and grabbing my cock, pulling it more aggressively into her mouth and paying more attention to the pleasure she was providing. At the other end, she pulled her legs up higher and wider, granting Bruce easier access to her sex, and encouraging him, albeit without words, to have his way with her pussy until he came.

Much to my dismay, but not much to my surprise, I felt my orgasm building and I told Dawn as much. She had never let me cum in her mouth before, but had expressed the curiosity as I mentioned earlier. To be honest, I'd always figured that the curiosity was simply that and it would never result in her actually taking my cum in her mouth. After I told her that I could feel my orgasm building, I was elated to see and feel my wife hungrily suck my cock harder, using her hand to stroke my length as if eager to have me cum in her mouth or at least somewhere close.

It didn't take long, especially since her hunger added to my level of excitement. I heard Bruce's groans of pleasure change and knew that he was getting close as well. That put me over the edge and I began to jet thick ropes of cum onto Dawn's lips, tongue and chin. She never stopped stroking and moaned out her pleasure at the eroticism of my hot cum splashing into her mouth or on her face. When my vision cleared I was quite pleased to see my sexy wife smiling with cum all around her mouth, obviously some in her mouth and some running down her neck.

Within a few seconds, Bruce announced his pending orgasm as well, and I heard Dawn muttering about wanting to see him cum. "Shoot it on my belly," I heard her groan, though it was barely coherent. We were all pretty much overwhelmed by the pure sexuality of the event and were having a hard time talking. As his orgasm set in, I watched Bruce slide his cock out of my wife's now well-fucked pussy, and he began stroking his length, slick with her juices, until his cock began to spit cum onto her belly and into her pubic hair. He came much as I had, not squirting three feet like porno stars, but shooting several thick ropes which splattered onto her skin. When his orgasm had passed, he settled back on his legs, relaxing and trying to let his breath get back to normal. I knew how he felt. I needed to relax too. Another shower would also soon be in order.

Would Dawn invite him to join us for more? It was barely one o'clock. So much had happened in less than an hour. We easily had another hour to play before it would even be close to the time when any of our kids would be home. Whatever, I decided. It was her day. She'd made one of my favorite fantasies come true. Whatever she wanted was fine with me. When she caught her breath, she let me know what it was that she wanted, but that's a different story.

12