Dawn's Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
First story of a Caucasian BBW named Dawn.
3.9k words
4.48
15.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer of 2010, Dawn had sorely missed her new dating flame, Steven. He began his work as a volunteer and was away in New Hampshire. His absence was having an effect on Dawn, who was thirty years young.

Dawn craved human touch. Whether it be man or woman. Tenderness and pleasure was her drug of choice.

She was taller, more plump, and full figured than most women. Absolutely never needing make up, her confidence was her beauty. Just under six feet tall, she might come off as intimidating to most men. Her shapely features made her confidence unmatched. Even she stared at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was a dark blonde yet wavy. Eyes of hazel and fair skinned. Her breasts were large and round to fulfill both her hands. Dona's rump was enormous, lifted, and naturally round. Allow her to ensconce herself onto any object of pleasure, she would flaunt herself all to the public.

Calls to Steven were going straight to voicemail and she couldn't understand why he wasn't responding to her text messages. Had he forgotten about her? Was it over?

She couldn't stand being alone. After only knowing people she worked with at her catering job, the rejection and loneliness was starting to become intolerable.

After a work shift, she was curious about finding a friend. Aimlessly wandering around her apartment, staring at her computer. Maybe post a personal ad?

"Another woman, perhaps? Sure, why not?" Dawn thought.

Dawn's intimate history with other women had been nice. No fouls, no harm. Just fun and pleasurable.

Finally, she made the decision to put herself out there. The thought of enjoying a female presence in her life made her excited yet filled the void of the rejection she felt with Steven.

In the times of yahoo messager,

she occupied a local New Jersey chatroom for singles.

She casually entered her age and location.

Waiting for a response...

Dawn poured herself some wine and waited.

A message popped up on her screen.

"Hi there! My name is Nichole and I happen to live in Elizabeth NJ!" it had said.

Dawn cautiously typed her reply, "Thank you so much responding, I'm Dawn. I'm from West Orange :)"

After a healthy exchange of normal conversation, such as movies, books, music, etc. Dawn began to feel comfortable with Nichol. She seemed legitimate and confident. But, Dawn had to know what she looked like.

"Do you have a picture of yourself??" Dawn asked.

With a minute, she received a picture. Dawn almost dropped her glass of wine in admiration.

She wasn't expecting to see this woman.

Nichole was also another curvy caucasian woman. Her eyes were a bright blue, the hair was blonde and curly, and pouty lips. She was thick thighed with also large breasts. Her smile was to die for.

"Wow, you're a babe!" Dawn replied, her fingers barely being able to type.

She uploaded a picture of herself. A mirror self shot with her black blouse with jeans. She sent it immediately.

The response was positive.

"Holy shit! You're beautiful!" Nichole replied.

After a hour or two, the two exchanged phone numbers.

Dawn had always considered herself a flirtatious woman and was a giggler. So she wasn't afraid of an adult conversation.

A couple of days had gone by, and then it was Friday. Dawn was getting anxious. "Did that flame burn out already?" She thought.

Finally, a call came on her cell phone. "Oh please let it be her!" She prayed out aloud.

"Hello?" Dawn answered.

"Is this Dawn? It's Nichole," a woman had said.

Nichole's voice was silky smooth with a edge. Dawn was immediately hooked already. The excitement seed had started to grow.

"Yep, it's me!" Dawn answered.

A hour of awkward conversation of how are you? And, what's your plans for the weekend? Etc had followed.

Finally the conversation took a turn...

"My boyfriend and I have nothing to do tomorrow," Nichole said.

"Boyfriend?..." Dawn asked.

The topic of boyfriends never came up before.

"Yes, we've been together for two years, " Nichole said.

Well, Dawn second guessed herself. In her mind she wasn't looking for a relationship. So, she just brushed off the boyfriend idea.

"Gotcha, it's no worries, I just wasn't expecting that," Dawn replied with a flirty giggle.

Out of nowhere, Nichole asked a question Dawn was t expecting.

"Do you want to meet up tomorrow? Like hookup?" Nichole asked.

Dawn was a little apprehensive but excited. Was she being naive? She was heavily tempted.

"Just you and I?" Dawn asked.

"My boyfriend thinks you're beautiful and wants to watch us together," Nichole explained.

The truth came out. Dawn wasn't happy with the idea of a man in the room. She let Nichole know about her caution with the idea.

Suddenly, the thought of an audience had crashed onto her conscience like a freight train. She wanted to meet Nichole so badly at the same time.

After a moment of silence, Dawn had come to an agreement in her mind. She was going to set a rule though.

"That's okay. As long there is no pictures or cameras, it should be fine," She explained.

The two talked about another hour planning of when and where for the next day. Finally, Dawn agreed to meet them at a motel in Elizabeth the following day.

That was the longest night of Dawn's life. The thoughts of this adventure raced and burned in her mind. Sure, she had hooked up with women she met at a club or a concert. But never off the internet let alone with a man in the room.

She was nervous but the thought of going down on a woman made her wet beyond comprehension. Then again, Nichole never told what her boyfriend had looked like. Dawn finally slept.

The next morning, Dawn woke up already to get going. Coffee first then take a shower.

She couldn't chose right away on what to wear. Finally, she picked her tightest jeans, a black blouse with that special push up bra that she never got to wear for Steven, and her favorite black sheer thong.

Dawn finally got a text from Nichole asking if she was still interested in meeting in Elizabeth.

"Absolutely!! :)" Dawn replied.

Nichole sent over the hotel address and room number.

Putting her hair into a ponytail, Dawn put on her best perfume and gave herself a once over in the mirror, grabbed her keys to her Chevy Tahoe, and locked her apartment door behind her.

On the drive to Elizabeth, she saw rain clouds coming over in the distance. The more she thought about Nichole the more she began to feel her adrenaline rising.

"Am I right for doing this?" She thought.

She pulled into the hotel parking lot. And sensed the electricity in the air by the rain. And she took a deep breath.

Picked up her phone and called Nichole.

"Hey, you here?" Nichole answered.

"Yes, I just pulled in, " she replied.

"I'll be out in a minute," Nichole declared.

Dawn got out of her Tahoe and locked and headed toward the main entrance.

"Fuck! I need a cigarette!" She screamed inside her mind.

The excitement and the rapid heartbeat was becoming overwhelming. The 'not knowing' was the enticing motion of the whole situation. I mean, she began to feel how moist she felt.

Then through the glass door of the hotel, she saw a voluptuous curly blonde woman approaching her. Dawn bit her lip and looked her up down.

Nichole was wearing a tight zip up hoodie with the sleeves pulled up, Pink Brand sweats, white flip flops with toe rings.

Her eyes were piercing. A striking blue of sapphire with light eye shadow. While her lips were glossy.

"Hi, are you Dawn?" Nichole asked with a hint of confirmation.

"I am," Dawn answered.

"God damn, girl. You came out strong, didn't ya?" Nichole asked in her direct flirty New Jersey accent.

"Better believe it," Dawn said.

The two embraced and walked inside the building. With Nichole leading the way and Dawn in pursuit, Dawn suddenly remembered there was a boyfriend.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Dawn asked.

Nichole turned while continuing to walk backwards, "he stayed in the room so we didn't get locked out," she explained.

They finally get to the room door and with a swipe of the card, it beeped and swung open. Dawn heard the TV of what sounded like hip hop.

She entered the room with Nichole holding the door for her.

Dawn nearly gasped when she first glimpsed at the man sitting on the edge of the king sized bed.

While he stood up, immediately Dawn's heart skipped a beat. He towered her by a whole foot.

"This is Andre," Nichole said, while taking a sip of water.

Andre was an incredibly huge black man. He was also wearing light grey sweat pants and a gold chain. Extremely dark rich skinned, bearded, medium length dreadlocks, and thick mushy lips. His gut was large with a roll or two pressing out his white shirt. He reminded her of Buffalo Bills Player, Michael Jasper.

Dawn thought, "three hundred fifty pounds, easily."

Andre approached her and gave her a smile, "Nice to meet you, Dawn. How you doin'?" He asked while he looked at her up and down.

She caught a whiff of a cologne he was wearing and it smelled wonderful. He gave an unbelievably strong hug with one hand around her shoulders.

Dawn heard Andre's subtle groan of satisfaction.

Andre walked over to the window and opened it. He began rolling a weed blunt. The smell of rain began to fill the room.

Dawn had only been with two black men in her life but it's been a long time since her last experience. She found him attractive but she couldn't keep her eyes off of Nichole.

Nichole was taking off her hoodie wearing a white tank top that showed enough of Her cleavage. Nichole was the ying to Dawn's yang. She was incredibly top heavy while Dawn was bottom heavy.

"Hey Dawn, you smoke, baby?" Andre asked in a deep low voice, interrupting her train of thought.

"Once in a blue moon but yes," Dawn answered.

She began to feel moist with was going to happen that day.

"Hooray! Happy Birthday, Dre!" Nichole cheered.

"It's your birthday?" Dawn asked while glancing at Andre.

"Yup yup. And I'm loving what I'm seeing, for sure," he answered, putting the finishing touches on the big blunt he was rolling.

Nichole handed a bottle of water to Dawn and started putting her blonde curly hair in a ponytail. The smell of rain and Nichole's body rose scent had found Dawn's nose. The anticipation was becoming overwhelmingly intense.

Andre had settled in the corner, on a chair, in the room. He took a lighter and sparked it. He lit the blunt so smoothly.

Nichole sat on Andre's lap, putting one arm behind him, staring at Dawn while she standing in front of the couple. The contrast of the couple seemed just perfect to Dawn. You could just tell these two were soulmates.

The smoke of the blunt began lifting and then suddenly being pushed outside the window by the hotels air vent. The three took puffs in a circle. Chill hip hop beats from the television was making each of their heads move with the rhythm.

Dawn felt Nichole's hand rubbing the right side of her hip. Going from the top and rubbing down her outside thighs, while Dawn was taking a hit off the weed cigar.

Nichole was glaring up at Dawn with an intense attitude. Her gaze spoke of desire and yet submission. The moment of pleasure was rapidly approaching.

"Look that ass, baby..." Nichole telling Andre.

"Mmm, hell yeah. I didn't wanna be disrespectful or nothing. But god damn, that's a big ass for a white girl. I'm telling you, that is straight up crazy booty, " Andre explained.

Dawn was going to play along. She turned around and unbuttoned her blouse with a black tank top. She could feel Nichole's hand rubbing her denim covered globe shaped butt cheek.

She unbuttoned her tight jeans Thank God!" She thought. Those jeans were extremely uncomfortable to her but they her rump look perfect.

Pulling them down and stepping out of them, she stood there facing away from them. Andre and Nichole were in awe of Dawn's large backside.

She was proud of that feature of hers. Steven once told her she had the perfect bubble butt.

The couple saw Dawn' black sheer thong fabric disappear into her natural fair skinned big butt. Dawn's thighs revealed cellulite but she was never shamed of it. Her lower back butterfly tattoo sat just above the black fabric.

Nichole quickly stood up and removed the hotel bed comforter.

"These things are nasty," Nichole explained.

Andre passed the small burnt blunt to Dawn one final time.

Dawn felt whatever anxiety and nervousness melt away. Every muscle in her body was relaxed.

Nichole approached Dawn in a slow manner. Putting her hands on Dawn's cheeks, and pulled her face towards hers.

The smell of rain and Nichole's face scent collided with Dawn's nose. Everything just felt right in the moment. Nichole started kissing Dawn.

Slow and sweet it was. That moment of where you could lose yourself forever and not care. The two curvy women began kissing.

Dawn taking Nichole's bottom lips into her mouth. Leisurely gliding her tongue across it.

Nichole let out a small moan. Pressing her hands on Dawn's hips, while Dawn held the back of Nichole's head.

Nichole's tongue darting towards Dawns. The sound of lips smacking and the ruffle of their hands was the only thing Dawn could hear.

Kissing Nichole was as if she was winning a competition. With every movement, whether with lips or with hands, she knew she had to win.

Dawn moved to her neck with slow sucking and bites. Nichole's moan weren't loud but cunning. Smelling her rose body spray, she moved her hand to Nichole's left breast. Feeling through her tank top and bra, the soft well endowed breast.

Nichole stepped back.

She lifted her shirt, revealing her cute pot belly with a blue sapphire navel piercing. Her white bra was barely able to contain her thirty eight F sized breasts.

Dawn admired her voluptuous bust. The perfect curve of natural beauty with the silver dollar sized pink areolas. Her nipples were erect yet pointed.

Nichole pulled down her pink sweats only to reveal her white lace boy shorts. Nichole's hourglass figure was illuminated by the light from the window.

Dawn looked back at Andre. She caught a glance at his lap. An enormous bulge was laying on his left thigh.

Nichole laid back on the bed. Adjusting herself so the back of her was on the pillows. Dawn slowly crawled towards her new blonde goddess.

Dawn needed this more than ever. Her experience with other women was sorely missed. She wanted to devour everything Nichole had to offer.

The two big beautiful women continued their endless kissing moment. Only this time, Dawn was laying on top of Nichole. Slowly squeezing Nichole's breasts while her finger tips played with her pink eraser nipples.

Placing her hands underneath Dawn's black tank top, Nichole rubbed up and down Dawn's back. Feeling the heat and having Dawn's body between her legs.

Dawn took Nichole's earlobes into her mouth.

"Oh," Nichole moaned.

Dawn moved to her throat. Kissing, nibble there and small suck there. She knew what she was doing.

Moving down towards Nichole's fair skinned chest. She placed both hands, squeezing her fabulous boob while letting her tongue find her nipple. Dawn placed her hand over Nichole's laced covered mound.

Feeling the moistness of the fabric while inhaling Nichole's left nipple.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Nichole moaned. Slowly gasping.

"Like that?" Dawn asked while giving a small giggle, hinting for approval.

"Your tongue is so soft," Nichole laughed. While throwing her head back into the pillow.

Dawn could feet Nichole's cold feet on back of her calves. Squeezing her thighs against Dawn's large body. She started scooted back, lowering herself downwards on Nicole's chubby body.

Kissing randomly on Nichole's soft hairless fair skinned tummy. She playfully tongued her navel piercing.

Finally the moment of cunnilingus had arrived. Dawn lowered her body and placed her head between Nichole's thick thunder thighs.

She kissed the inside of her right thigh. Feeling the heat pulsating from Nichole's pussy, she moved to the other thigh.

She could hear Nichole's gasps and moans with every movement. Kissing the outside of her panties, Dawn could taste every bit of this girl.

She slowly moved the lace to the side, revealing a moist trimmed and extremely pretty vagina. Their eyes connected and knew what they wanted.

Dawn placed her enormous pale booty high as she could as to not fall off the edge of the bed. Spreading Nichole's lips apart, exposing her erect clit, she wasn't shy about tonguing.

Began the deep swirling of her soft tongue, Dawn heard the morning of her new blonde lover.

"Holy sh..." Nichole moaned, arching her back. Thrusting her hips higher.

Dawn inserted a finger into Nichole and made the "come over here" motion.

Nichole took both hands and placed them behind Dawn's head. Making sure she didn't stop with motion.

Then, Dawn heard stirring behind her, in the room.

She peered up between Nichole's thighs...

Suddenly, she felt strong hands with the fingers pulled into the crevice between her thigh and stomach...

Andre pulled her massive white girl rump to the edge of bed.

Dawn suddenly found herself in a love triangle between a beautiful new friend and a god like man. Making her a flood that made her focus of penetrating Nichole that much more incredible.

She felt Andre's hands rub all over her butt. The hard squeezes, the jiggle motion, and the slaps were the painful but pleasurable part.

In deep low tone, "Damn, baby girl. You got a phat fucking ass, don't ya?" Andre said.

Dawn moaned and began to reach for her breasts to pull out of her black tank top. She wanted them out to breathe. What was Andre going to do to her?

The rain from outside the window turned heavy, Nichole's heavy moans, and Andre's deep breathing was all she could hear. She wanted this feeling to last forever. She began to feel Nichole's thighs press against the side of head.

Dawn could sense his thick fingers around the fabric of her thong inside her backside being pulled to one side. The cool air fanned over her vagina like a relief.

There was suddenly his huge thumb on swollen clit. She moaned deep while trying to get a breath of air from Nichole's dominance.

"Please fuck me," she repeatedly thought.

Slowly, Andre pushed his thick well endowed cock into Dawn's vagina.

"Ahhh... shit..." he groaned.

Dawn moaned as the enormous black cock entered her inside world. Stretching her slowly. The contrast of her caucasian mound and his dark penis only made her walls more heated and wet.

She heard Nichole ask,"How does Dawn feel, Daddy?"

"Fuck, she so tight, wet, and amazing..." Andre said, while slowly thrusting into Dawn.

The pain of his cock was intense but she only wanted more. He was so strong and the stretching was out of her control. His thrusting began to pick up the pace.

Dawn began to grab her right boob and squeeze. She loved what was happening and had to touch herself. She could barely see over Nichole's tummy. She noticed a slight evil grin appearing on face.

"Did she plan this or did her man?" She thought.

She was being stretched by his member as if a rubber band gets pulled and anticipating the snap. This was a man that wanted her. And it showed through his grabbing of her hips, his testicles bouncing off of clit with each penetrating thrust.

She finally gained enough strength to raise her head away from Nichole's sweet vagina.

Her hands holding her up while Andre began his short hard thrusts.

His hand giving her ass a slap in between thrusts. Her eyes were closed but she felt Nichole's soft lips.

The sound her of backside colliding with Andre's chubby hips were loud and overwhelming. She loved every clap. Feeling his cock pulsating from the inside.

12