Dawn's Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get down like that, baby girl..."Andre told Dawn pushing her flat on her stomach on the bed.

Dawn felt the weight of this three hundred pound black man on top of her. He forced his hand to slide between her right breast and the mattress. Feeling the pressured pinch of his thick fingers on her nipple.

She could his mouth breathing into her left ear. The tightness and pleasure from his large penis was going deeper into her vagina. The thrust came with a grunt.

"Oh shit," Andre said inside of Dawn's ear with satisfaction.

"I hope ya know ya pussy gonna make me nut all up in ya," he told her.

His full weight in the prone position finally brought Dawn to explosion climax. She felt her eruption of her ejaculation spill down her thighs. Dawn's vision had become blurry and went dark for a moment.

Regaining her sight, she pulled away from Andre's dominating embrace. His voice made her orgasm like no other.

Suddenly, Andre expressed his frustration with brute strength by pulling Dawn's ass back into the air. Pushing her onto to her side, folding her legs spread apart while she laid on her back.

"Where's you goin, baby girl?" He asked.

His eight inch penis found it's way inside her pussy once again. Laying on top of Dawn, he continued his dominance of the large white woman.

She moaned from the pain of this man.

Nichole moved her face to side on the Dawn's head, next to her ear.

"Mmm, fuck..." Nichole moaned out loud.

Dawn's eyes rolled her eyes back. Feeling the lips of the curvy blonde tug away at her earlobe.

"I know you thought you had me but you were really the treat for my man," Nichole whispered.

Andre humped Dawn with his full might and let out a powerful moan...

"Oh shit...!" He said directly in Dawn's sweaty face.

Dawn felt the warmth inside of her vagina. She knew what happened. Andre had came with a tremendous force deep inside of her.

She rubbed her feet along side Andre's large backside and moaned as Dawn took his orgasm.

Finally, Andre pulled himself out of Dawn. Her vagina ached and tightened while she laid there, feeling his seed slowly pour out of her.

Nichole made her way off the bed and placed her face between Dawn's numb thighs.

Devouring the semen that was oozing out of Dawn.

"That's right, girl. Eat that nut," Andre said as he took a drink of his water.

"Damn Dawn. You drain this brotha..." he said to Dawn. Who was still motionless on the bed.

Dawn wasn't expecting this situation, at all. She couldn't help but wonder. Was she lured or did she subconsciously wanted this to happen?

Either way, it happened. The three started getting dressed. The rain from outside had turned into a drizzle.

"Hey baby, I'm keeping this, for real..." Andre declared, while grabbing Dawn's black sheer thong off the floor.

"It'll be trophy for tearing that ass up..." he told Dawn.

"I don't give a fuck, big daddy," Nichole laughed.

Andre gave a hard painful slap on Dawn's butt and smiled.

"I got you," he said.

12