Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I need to wax. There's just never any time, and - ."

I cut her off. "Don't you dare take away my fur!"

"Dax?!" She laughs nervously.

"Besides, I like a good treasure hunt."

"Why so nasty?"

"Because you love it. Now come here."

Falling to my knees, I pull her forward by the hips, quickly placing one leg over my shoulder. And nose into her.

"Now, it must be in here somewhere." My pretend search earns me giggles.

There are smiles, sighs and shakes of her head at me as I touch her. I can feel her begin to tremble as I gently finger her. The hard little button the pouty fat little nether lips and the small wet pocket.

Everything's still there the same as it ever was, now hidden in a thicket of light brown hair. I know she required three stitches afterwards, but everything healed well according to Eddie.

"DAX!" That was fast. I wonder if she's ready, she's certainly wet enough.

No sooner do I stagger to my feet than Lou grabs the edge of my shirt and yanks it over my head, her hands quickly move to my jeans and boxers as she pulls them down to my ankles. Someone's in a hurry. Stopping to look at me again her eyes travel greedily over me.

"Sit." She commands and I willingly comply. Straddling me, she places the tip of me against her, but looks wary again.

"We don't have to Lulu. We don't. We can work up to it." I am hoping she keeps going though.

She gives me the softest look and kisses me again while gently rubbing herself against me before tensing, and pouncing completely engulfing me.

Pausing, she looks at me dazedly and starts to smile. Very tight but as I lightly finger her clit again I feel a surge of moisture. She starts to move again, slowly and then faster and faster.

"Fuck me Dax."

"Yes ma'am!"

I free a breast and suckle gently. Man that's sweet and creamy too. I see why the babies love it so much. Clearly, she loves it as it is cause for frenzied movement on her part.

There's a knock at the door.

"We're busy!" We shout in unison, not pausing or caring. I feel her start to shudder and as I kiss that spot behind her left ear she comes and it goes on and on til we're both wrung out.

"Thank god you are my wife." She laughs and then winces. "What's wrong?" It was too soon after-all. Ah hell.

"I bit my lip really hard is all." I pull her lip down and there's a spot of blood, which I gently suck.

"It was that good huh?"

She nods slowly, grinning at me for the first time in weeks.

I completely remove my jeans and boxers, kicking them off with her still astride me. I wrap my arms around her and she wraps her legs around me.

"More." She's kissing my eyes, my dimple.

"I know 'more' is your favorite word Lulu, but we have guests."

"I have needs."

"Insatiable."

"More like deprived and backed-up."

"There will be time for more later."

She pokes her lip out. "Don't pout or I'll spank you like the naughty girl you are."

Impatiently sighing, she says, "Fine, but I expect you to keep that promise. You've been taunting me for weeks now."

I look at her incredulously. "I was waiting on you!"

Everyone said give her time let her come to you.

She gives a heavy sigh. "Every time I was ready or had made up my mind, you'd leave on business or there were the babies or I was too tired. It's been . . . difficult."

I sigh. "Maybe we need a nanny."

She shakes her head firmly.

"No. I will not have strangers caring for our children. They're ours and we can raise them."

"Granted, but there are two willing sets of grandparents, and a set of great grands besides that would love to have those critters for a few hours. So going forward, you and I madam, are going to come up with a schedule."

It is time to start organizing this new life of ours.

She frowns. "Scheduled sex? Doesn't sound very appealing."

"It will be." I kiss her and she smiles and sighs contentedly. "We should get out there." Kissing her nose I gently lift her off me, she sways a little as I stand her on her feet.

"Bébé?"

She shrugs. "Completely worth it."

"Ummm bébé?"

I don't know how to tell her, so I point instead. She's spraying milk all over the place! Wow! I didn't know they did that!

"Jeez!" Grabbing her right breast, she glances at the clock. "It's feeding time and I'm not even dressed."

I hurriedly pull on my clothes. "I'll go get one of the babies, who's on tap right now?"

"I try to feed them simultaneously one on bottle and one on breast so that I don't feel like a total cow beast, but I'm pretty full right now and they're 30 minutes overdue, you'd better bring them both."

"Both?"

"Yes Dax! Both children. I have two children and two breasts get over it and hurry up."

With an arm banded across her breast, she pulls up her panties quickly one handed, pressing her nipples to stem the flow. She's standing in her heels and panties tweaking her nipples.

Life is so good!!

"You kinky bastard. Stop staring and hurry up. I can hear August screaming from here."

How on earth can she tell one cry from the other? But sure enough when I get outside my boy is howling. His sister is looking at him, she's starting to squirm and her face is on the verge of crumpling.

I scoop up the both of them much to the surprise of Mom and Arlene and run them inside.

I hear laughter behind me.

Returning, I find her waiting in the middle of the bed with pillows arranged on either side of her. She shushes and coos and kisses August and gets him latched on and then takes April and gets her settled as well.

"Yes, yes I know you two are hungry. Sorry I'm late"

Amazing. She settles back and relaxes a bit and actually closes her eyes. She rarely lets me see this, there's always a draped blanket involved. I sit down to watch. It's fascinating.

"Stop staring and go shower, so that I can get myself cleaned up again while you watch them. This will be over in about 30 minutes. Another month or so and they'll be eating real food anyway and I won't be such a slave to these two. April already is very interested in what we eat. And with the way this one goes after me, its no wonder he was in form today."

"I'm impressed that you can tell who's crying and what for. He was screaming like the world was ending."

"Oh, just you wait, that was only a hungry cry. We have an immunization visit scheduled for Monday, and then you'll get to hear the end of the world scream. I was there for Jackson's and man he lit it up. I'm sure these two will as well. August is a light weight, April here is a true screamer."

She looks at our babies with so much love and they at her with equal affection. It's a true love-affair.

"Damn, girl". Looking at the three of them I'm overwhelmed.

Her eyes mist as she looks at me. "I know, right? Look what we did." She says softly before shooing me away to hurry and shower.

That's the same thing she said on the day they were christened. That whole event was miraculous. When I think of how it came to be that's the most miraculous of all.

************

A tired but radiant looking Lulu was freshly home from the hospital in bed with the little ones, singing a Spanish lullaby as she held August.

Little April was in my arms yawning opening and closing her mouth, little lips pursed in a moue. So much hair. The little girl of my dreams.

I'd already picked out little red overalls for her, though I was told she wouldn't be able to wear them for months yet.

Having just fed, they were dozing again. Its funny to think we all more or less start our this way - eating, sleeping, pooping and being doted on.

She gently lay August down and then settled April.

Looking at them both intently, she said "Dax, we need to christen these little critters soon, don't you think?"

I was wondering about it and would go along with whatever she decided but it would be nice.

"You don't mind?"

"No. I was christened and baptized. They need church." I look at her quizzically.

"Don't get me wrong. Even though I've said enough silent prayers since I met you to mitigate a lifetime of sinning, I've not changed my mind. I'm still very much with those that argue that morality is not advantageous from an evolutionary standpoint.

But I think you need a moral beginning. I had one. You had one and even though you're a true believer you're not exceptionally pious about it. You've got a grace about you. It'd be nice if they took after you in that way. I'd like that.

That's one of the nicest compliments anyone's ever paid me.

"Baptist or Catholic?"

"Catholic, I want them to take after you remember."

"I see." I'm choked up and deeply touched.

"We'll have to take it slowly. But I'll even come to church with you, though you may have to pinch me to keep me awake."

She laughed mischievously. My wife continually surprises in the best ways.

-------

By the time I return, August is asleep and she's in the process of burping April. She gingerly hands her over to me and drapes a small towel over my shoulder.

"Don't jiggle her, make sure she burps and then lay her down beside August." She scoots off the bed and quickly goes into the bathroom.

Don't jiggle the babies. Most important lesson learned thus far. I genuinely don't know who it upsets more when their tummies flip flop for whatever reason and they puke up a meal.

But having been on the receiving end of at least 3 such events I take pains to make sure I don't cause it.

I've not spent much alone time with these two. Lou is very protective and vigilant. I basically missed most of month three and much of four because of the surprise I've been making ready. Damn.

I pat April as gently as I can and she finally yields a burp much larger than one would expect of her tiny self, causing me to laugh out loud. She sounds just like Lou with that belch!

"There's my girl." I laugh and smile at her and she smiles back, tiny hand grabbing my nose, little eyebrow rising, just like her mama.

Same head full of hair and my eyes, both of them have my eyes, but this one has my dimple when she smiles, incredible.

I go to put her down as instructed, but she squawks in protest. I quickly pick her up again and she quiets and looks at me and starts to play with my shirt and tie.

"You're going to get me in big trouble little girl. You're supposed to go to sleep now."

April actually babbles back, making me laugh again, she babbles and smiles and plays and drools a bit sucking on her fist. I look over at August and he's awake and sucking on his fist a bit as well. Maybe they're still hungry. I gather him as well.

Lulu comes out and catches us playing. With a shake of her head she enters the dressing room, emerging freshly dressed 5 minutes later.

"Everyone probably knows what we've been doing in here. There's nothing for it but to absolutely own it."

She throws a towel over her shoulder and gives one to me.

"Give me that little boy."

I hand over our son and gather up our daughter and we go outside to brazen it out. Our guests couldn't care less about us; it's all about the babies. They're taken from us as soon as we arrive, everyone tutting and fussing over them.

Lou shrugs and checks my watch.

"Three o'clock love, don't let me forget. I don't like it when they cry for food."

She pecks me on the cheek and nods to June across the yard, about to make a beeline for her. I stop her.

"When was the last time you ate Lou?"

She shrugs.

"Inside, right now, go. There's a tapas platter in the fridge for you, smoked salmon, cheese, nuts, those buttery green olives you like, crudités, fresh tomatoes, even some guacamole and salsa. We've got a few minutes."

She had an episode the other day with her blood sugar. Says she forgot to eat, understandable, but still. She opens her mouth to protest.

"The minister's not here yet, stuck in traffic coming down from Northern Virginia." Says Uncle Jack, bouncing a smiling August on his knee.

"Take your wife inside and feed her while we play with these two. And I mean feed her, don't you two start playing again." He winks at us both.

"Uncle Jack, that was you?" She looks mortified.

"We're all married folk around here, we understand. When you have kids you have to get it in when you can."

Her plan to brazen it out fails miserably. She can't even look him in the eye.

He shows mercy.

"Don't look so pitiful. I kept quiet, no one else, knows.

Now, I made that platter myself so have a bite, you need plenty of food, you're feeding two people from your own body . . . I can't imagine. No wonder you passed out."

Biting her lip she looks at the babies. Lou does not like them out of sight.

"Come on, go inside." I take her hand and lead her away.

"They've got it well in hand. I'll bring June to you. Go eat something. Have a glass of wine or a beer since you're not feeding for two more hours. Go relax."

She sighs and smiles a little as she heads inside.

Uncle Jack takes me aside.

"Come in from the road son. Children need two parents. I don't want to hear about her blood sugar being that low again. From what I understand from Lenny, you and her just made an obscene amount of money; you don't have to work. So take care of her and those babies. You'll never live it down if you don't. Trust me, I still catch it to this day, for not doing right."

"Yes sir." What can I say - when you're right, you're right.

"Good. Now take this grown little fella and bring me that chunky little girl over there being smothered by Aurelia."

I look over and mom's got a pretty firm grip on a giggling April.

"If I can get her away. I may need backup for this one."

Uncle Jack stands and hitches up his belt.

"Good gracious. Bout got to hold somebody at gunpoint just to get a hold of one of these. Don't make me go get my sidearm."

He demands his turn with April, who comes willingly, playing with his mustache and shaggy eyebrows. My babies are rotten already, but good-natured, they'll go with just about anybody.

I

look around but June is nowhere to be found. I check inside and sure enough there she is at the kitchen counter with Lou chatting and noshing, a napkin tucked into her dress as she snacks and chats.

"You with two and married never thought I'd see the day. So how's it going? I know that 'new mommy' learning curve can be brutal." Chortles June.

Lulu sighs and bends her head to the counter top.

"I'm sleep deprived, my tits perpetually ache and I'm up to my eyeballs in diapers. I've never been so exhausted in my natural black life, which is funny because the napping seems never ending, especially in the beginning until you figure out how and when they should actually be napping.

They've started sleeping the night through and things have become more manageable but it's a little overwhelming. I get why mothers are the most depressed segment of American society. Don't get me wrong though, because as daunting and mind-numbingly draining as it sometimes, I love them very much.

Most of the tears I cry these days are happy ones, but I'm constantly worried I'm going to accidentally drop one of them and break something or crack their little skulls. Hey, it could happen. I had a cast on my arm at 4 months from rolling off the bed. Most likely I caught a glimpse of the future and tried to jump.

I worry that all the idiot drivers around me will lose control and hit us.

This is why there are more women in mental institutes than men. And new mothers are insane. This shit is super intense EVERY SINGLE SECOND of the day. Conversely, those two are pretty mellow. April likes to stick her little tongue out just like Dax, and August likes to hum, grunt and growl while eating as if every drop is the most delicious thing in the world, kind of like me. I think he may have inherited my appetite, poor little man.

They've started babbling to each other when frustrated, which is interesting. I am convinced that as soon as they are able, they'll be drafting a letter Child Protective Services about our parenting skills and it will not be in our favor. Dear Ma'am and Sir, These people really have no idea what they are doing.

So basically unless it's nap time, my only time for working out or taking a moment to relax in the bath, I'm pretty much torqued up all day about everything, from the way I drive, to what I eat - lest it put them off the breast, every word that comes out of my mouth, for instance I've stopped using 'fuck you' as a modifier, I carefully watch every step I take while holding them so that I don't slip and fall, every decision I make can very possibly effect them.

It's nerve-racking!

But at the same time nothing matters as long as I have those three. It could be my hormones still raging, but I think we could lose the house, the money, all of it and I could even lose both legs and as long as they're alive I think I'd pull through.

Some people never have even a chance at a good life. I am not one of those people and therefore have a lot of be thankful for. I'm grateful every day no matter what else happens.

And since I'm well off enough to be narcissistic and selfish, that's what I've been up to - stressing out, gobbling toes, kissing fat little bellies, patting backs, sniffing their little heads - they smell so good, endlessly kissing cheeks and coming to terms with my obsession. I just love them so much I could almost eat them alive."

Happily obsessed with the babies but constantly stressed behind it. And so very protective, they've not been allowed out of her sight for even a day. Aside from those few hours last month, I've only managed twice to get her out for dinner and she cut one outing short because she heard August sneeze when she called for the third time during dinner.

Hmmm . . . from what she told me of her mother she sounds pretty much the same.

"And how's married life treating you?" Asks June.

"It's been pretty ok. When he's here. He's just said he'll be here from now on, but he's been gone a lot the last two months and honestly I don't understand it. All the papers are signed; he's been paid in full.

I've set up two trusts - one in the Channel Islands and a certain Pacific island for the bulk of the fortune so that taxes don't eat us alive. It took a week and a half to convince him it wasn't illegal and he still called me a shyster lawyer. I think it was a compliment though, at least I choose to take it as such.

But there's nothing else that needs doing or signing. I don't know what's going on. He comes home dog-tired with scratches and bruises, thinking I don't notice.

He could be up to anything up there. I mean it is New York, which I know he

doesn't much care for. There's no telling what he's been doing up there."

She says that last part so softly I almost miss it. Lou thinks I'm cheating? Before I can even begin to be angry about it, June lays into her.

"Stop it right now. I mean it Lou. What I see are two great people who are super supportive of each other, who really pick each other up, and keep pushing each other . . . You two are a perfectly good match. You make one another better.

I've never seen a man more in love with his wife. I don't think Riley's ever looked at me the way Dax looks at you every time you walk in the room. It's fairly disgusting!

Even when you were 8 months pregnant he's been nothing but adoringly obsessed. He is not cheating on you. If he is, I'll quit my job and move in and be your nanny!"

"You think?" Lulu looks at her friend searchingly. Insecurity is not like her.

"I know he's not." She pats her hand. "Lou, my love, you need your green sofa."

Lulu laughs. "What?"

"Remember, you'd lie down on the green sofa and take one of your 30-40 minute disco naps and wake up all refreshed and proceed to kick ass for another 5 or six hours? You've still got a touch of the baby blues, I think.