Dax’s Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dax closed his eyes, but he hear his wife's definitive response, "Hell no!"

Diesel smiled as he watched Dax try to block it all out by closing his eyes. "Tell your beta boy husband the difference," Diese said as he felt her licking the head of his cock gently.

Kristen was surprised by how ready she was to do exactly that. "Baby, Shane has a man's cock. You've got a little boy dicklet. He hasn't even don't much, but his cock has already touched parts of me you're little dicklet."

Dax squirmed. He realized now that his penis was drooling precum as he struggled against the cuffs. The conflicting emotions wer tearing at him. And for some reason, to his deep shame, all he wanted was not to touch his wife as she licked and teased the ebony cock in front of her, but to jerk his white penis off. "Please, babe, please don't do this..." Dax whined.

Kristen giggled as she saw his face. She'd never thought of her self as a sadist but she became more aroused as she saw the humiliation and arousal from her husband before looking back to gorgeous manhood in her hand, closing her lips around and pushing her head down to take as much as she could while looking up at Shane.

"I think your hubby's liking what he's seeing," Diese said. "Give him a kiss and tell him you'll still be his wife tomorrow, but tonight you're gonna be my cumdump."

That command, for whatever reason, put a shiver down Kristen's spine. She pulled her head back, lingering for a moment to suckle Diesel's cockhead for a moment before breaking the seal of her lips loudly. Crawling back over to Dax, she grabbed his head and pulled him forward, giving him a deep, wet open mouthed kiss that lingered.

Dax started to cry a little as they kissed. He could taste something different on her as her tongue explored his mouth. She slid up a bit, her thigh rubbing his stiff little penis, as she whispered loudly into his ear "Could you taste him? He's got an amazing taste."

Dax shuddered at that moment. Everything was in overload now. The emotions, the wanton display of his wife, watching the confident, domineering Black man, and the rest was pushing him over the edge. He was doing his best to not cum. What kind of husband, of a man, would I be if I came like this? Dax thought as her words confirmed his taste buds.

"No no no," whimpered Dax.

"Don't fight it baby," Kristen said, not realizing what was happening as she whispered, again loud enough for Diesel to hear, "I'm still going to be your wife in the morning. But tonight....," she said kissing him deeply again before finishing before leaning in to whisper breathily in his ear, "I'm gonna be Shane's cumdump."

That was too much for Dax. He groaned as he suddenly felt his hard penis jerk, throbbing, and then his cum leaking out of the head and down his shaft.

"Oh... my G0d," said Kristen, a little stunned by what had happened, trying to suppress laughter as she watched her husband's little white penis jerk over and over, cum leaking from it..

"Looks like your husband likes what he hears," said Diesel, grasping her by her hair and pulling her onto the bed. "Let the little cuckboy sit in his mess, its time you got what you've been needing girlie."

Kristen groaned as he pulled her onto the bed. Diesel had her on to all fours slickly. Being manhandled was something she had never thought she would respond to, even with the experience of her Black lovers from years ago. But tonight, the way Shane was handling her, no questions, firm, and definitely rougher than Dax had ever attempted, and it was turning her mind to mush and her pussy into something wet and needy.

Kristen was on her back for a moment before Diesel rolled her and then guided her till she was on all fours, head towards her husband. Kristen gave a little whimper as she felt his hands guide her forcefully to be in the position he wanted. Shane grinned at Dax as he pulled aside her gstring and rubbed the head of his cock against her slit.

"Looks like someone is eager to get this started," Diesel said as he teased her, Kristen's hips reacting, squirming as she tried to push back against his cock. "Oh yes, someone is."

Dax tried to look away, to keep his eyes closed, but he heard Diesel's voice, and in his head was the image he was trying to avoid.

"I wonder if this is making your hubby's dream come true," Diesel said, sinking his cock slowly into Kristen. "I mean, who writes his wife's role in that movie unless he had some fantasy of that."

Kristen didn't respond. She moaned, feeling the girth and length of his cock filling her. It wasn't like the dildo, it was so much better. "Oh my g0d," she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head. "Dax, you really ... oh wow.. I'd forgotten how good this felt."

Diesel smacked her ass once as he pulled back, then slowly sunk his cock further into her. "Aww, is that hurting your feelings?" Diesel was a little surprised. He figured she had wanted a show, but he had not counted on her being as eager for him as her body was telling him it was. He was having to hold her firmly, not letting her get more than he was willing to let her have. The way her pussy was gripped him, she wanted it all, but he was going to make her wait for more.

Dax flushed red, embarrassed. Had he written that character because this was what he wanted? His head was in too many places. He had never been so embarrassed as he was right now, between his wife cuckolding him, feeling the mess his cum was making on him and now the seat, and being confronted by the fact that maybe he had secretly wanted this. And what kind of man was he that breathing heavily seeing his rift giving herself to another man?

He squirmed. His body was betraying him. Dax could feel his penis getting hard once more as he watched his wife writhing back against Diesel, whimpering. How had he never heard her whimper like that?

Kristen could feel Diesel fully in her now, his short thrusts had gotten longer, driving deeper into her. She felt her body yield to him, whimpering as she did, the fullness pushing her head into a place it hadn't gone in forever. By the time he had the full length of his shaft in her, she felt drunk from the feeling.

"Has hubby's little penis ever felt this good? Hmm?" Diesel said, holding her by her hips, keeping her impaled on his thick ebony shaft.

"Noooo," moaned Kristen, grinding back.

"Then tell him," Diesel said, pulling back a little and giving a short thrust to sink his cock once more into her.

Kristen whimpered, panting. "Baby... Shane's cock.. oh g0d.. you wouldn't understand it, but it feels soooo good. Your...," she said whimpering as she grinned back against him, " little white penis never filled me the way Shane's does."

Diesel started pumping as he saw those words hit home. Dax had a tears in his eyes but he kept watching as Shane bucked his hips, driving his wife forward with a wordlessly yelp each time. Dax was straining at his cuffs, but not to get away but to try and touch his penis.

"I think your cuck wants to rub one out," Shane said, thrusting harder, faster now. Sliding his hands along her body, he leaned forward, slipping one arm under hers, pulling her in a halfnelson as his other hand pulled on her blonde hair. He brought her up on her knees.

The married slut, Diesel noted, caught on quickly and started to work her knees so she was bouncing on his cock. He leaned in, kissing along her neck and behind her ear. "Do you think he should be unlocked to rub his little white boy dicklet?"

Before Kristen could answer, as she was too focused on how good Diesel's cock was feeling as it rode it up and down, Dax whined, "Please... please let me jerk it."

Diesel laughed as Dax continued to beg over and over. He gave a sharp yank to Kristen's hair, forcing her to arch her head back, cutting through the haze of pleasure. "Well, girl, do you hear your husband?"

"Fuck..." she moaned, writhing on Diesel's cock as she felt him yank on her hair. "He can wait..."

Diesel smiled, then sneered at Dax who was still whispering his request. "Sorry cuck, she doesn't want to let you out." With that, he pushed Kristen back down on all her face, her ass still up in air as Diesel started to drive his cock hard, deep into her willing, eager pussy.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh my fucking g0d," moaned Kristen, the pleasure tuning her into a wailing puddle of need, her body shaking as it became just a hole for Diesel to use. "It's.. fuck.. its... I'm ... oh fuck.... I'm..."

Diesel could feel her body nearing the edge. She was gripping him as he rammed harder, faster into her. Her words were now gibberish as she struggled with the feeling about to break through her. He moved his hips harder, the smack as they hit her ass audible now.

Kristen was lost in the sensation. She didn't care. It had been more than a decade since she had felt this full, this controlled, this hungry for what was to come. She wanted to try and resist, to make the moment last but her body was not going to cooperate. Diesel was in control, ramming his thick cock deep into her married cunt as she raced headlong towards an orgasm.

Babbling, she felt herself tip over the edge. Sensations ran up and down her spine, making her shake uncontrollably, her body then convulsing with pleasure. She tried to grip the edge of the bed, anything as the waves of pleasure rolled through her, making her eyes roll back into her skull.

As she started to come down from the high, she felt Diesel's cock throbbing and then streams of his seed shooting up into her. She cried out in a high pitched squeal, mindlessly revelling in the feeling as he filled her womb.

Kristen could not tell how long it all took. Her mind was all a jumble from the sensations. But she started to come back to her senses, panting, head buried in the sheets of the hotel room bed. "Ooooo wow.... Daddy that..."

"It was," panted Diesel from behind her. She realized now his cock was no longer in her but on her ass, leaking a little of his cum on her flesh. "And I think even your cuck bitch boy enjoyed it."

With a smack of her ass, and a little tug of her hair, Diesel let her know it was time to clean him up. Kristen couldn't believe how obedient she was to him, But he had broken her down, and like a good bitch, she thought, she obeyed. It felt so sinfully good to be like this, she would later think.

Kristen didnt even bother looking over at her husband. In her orgasm hung-over state, she could only think of one thing: Diesel and his cock needed her service. Lying on her back, he fed his softening cock in her mouth, letting her taste the mixture of his cum, her juices, and his flesh as she felt a little of his seed start to leak from her pussy.

Dax squirmed watching the two. His penis was soft now, but he had a made of mess of himself while watching his wife orgasm. He knew he had never made her react like that, even that one time after they had gotten married that he had always thought of as amazing sex for them.

He knew now, without question, that he had not even come close to amazing. The feeling of inferiority made him cringe, but also aroused. As he wallowed in the emotional angst it caused him, coupled with the feeling of the mess he had made by ejaculating while watching his wife be owned by Diesel's cock, his penis started to grow hard again.

"Oh wow," moaned Kristen as she rolled to her side, her cunt still plugged with Diesel' shaft. "That... was..."

"Yeah..." said Diesel, pulling her across he bed and feeding her his cock. "But we're not done."

Kristen suckled the cock greedily. This was better than she hoped.

Epilogue

Diesel had left a few hours, a shower session, and two more mindblowing experiences later. Kristen was left a weak, sated, puddle of flesh and hair on the bed while Dax was passed out on the chair.

Eventually, Kristen struggled to get up and unlock Dax and pull him into bed with her before she passed out. They slept until midday.

A week later, Kristen had just made sure their two daughters were asleep in their rooms when she found Dax fidgeting in the kitchen. "Whats wrong, hon?" Kristen asked.

"Do..." he started and then stopped. After another breath he said, "Do I have to fall off the wagon for you to call Shane again?"

Kristen smiled. "Something can be arranged."

12