Day 01

Story Info
Oliver's first day as the Sorceress’ ‘guest’.
5.2k words
4.3
3.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver was startled awake, though the word 'awake' felt like the wrong word to him. He felt aware of his surroundings seemed more appropriate. He was conscious of what felt like clothing all around him, as if he were buried under a dresser worth of clothes. A variety of wool, cotton, silk and even satin if he wasn't mistaken, recalling one of his trips to a neighbouring village were a merchant once tried to sell him satin bed sheets.

Then, in a startling realization, Oliver noticed he wasn't breathing. Yet, he wasn't suffocating either. 'What is happening?' He thought. Just like with the breathing, Oliver quickly found he lacked a mouth as well. 'Where am I? Maura! Maura, please help!'

Suddenly he heard muffled movements. 'I can still hear! Thank goodness. Is that Maura? Can she read my thoughts?' The muffled movement stops. Oliver feels the ground beneath him shift to the side, the sound of a dresser accompanying it. He felt what he hopes is his still beating heart speed up as a thought came to mind. 'I-I can't be. Sh-she wouldn't! Is Maura even capable of--!' He could hear Maura speaking and the shifting of clothes until the bunch on top of him lifts away, revealing a blinding light framing Maura and her mischievous smile.

"There you are." She reached down and grabs Oliver, lifting him up to her eye level. "I should adjust that spell." Her smile turns almost blissful. "Imagining what your first thoughts would be had you appeared on my person is quite arousing."

'What are you talking about? What spell?' Oliver thought in response, hoping she could read his mind somehow.

"You must be wondering what is going on. Let me show you." She carries him across the room to her full length mirror, holding him up to it, her mischievous smile returning as she does. "What do you think?" Oliver was flabbergasted. What he 'saw' in the mirror was Maura, naked. Her breasts were firm looking with her nipples erect. Her legs smooth of any wayward hairs as was her crotch. While the site of her was stunning in and of itself, what Oliver couldn't believe was what he looked like...silk panties!

'What...what have you done to me!?'

"Do you not look luxurious? Wearing you over my smooth crotch will be such a treat." She turns Oliver around and looks at the waistband, knowing she was meeting his 'eyes'. "While I am able to tell what you are thinking, I find it much more enjoyable not to know." She winks at him. "It adds to my pleasure." She turns him around as she continues. "I trust you will not take this as a betrayal. You are one of the few guests I've invited into my home." She bends over, her hands spreading Oliver open at the waistband sending a strange but pleasant jolt throughout his entire being. "Therefore, you must adhere to my rules. Fear not. They are no different from those of the King's palace. With one exception." She said that last part with a toothy smile as she slips her legs into Oliver one at a time.

The spots her skin brushes against Oliver sent more shivers of pleasure through him. She stops before he reaches her thighs, the two looking at one another. Oliver couldn't help but find her upside down grin cute and bone chilling. "Those who stay at my castle will be used however I so choose. No one is exempt from this rule." With that, she slowly pulls Oliver up towards her groan. The two of them both felt a pleasant sensation as Oliver's fabric glides along Maura and her plump, smooth thighs until she tugs them into place against her lightly damp pussy and cushioned buttocks. Maura felt her orgasm slowly building just by wearing Oliver. Making her thoughts drift to the many activities she would be doing today to amplify her pleasure and, by a happy accident, his as well.

Oliver was going through an entirely different experience. The surreal feeling of being worn was hard to describe. The best he could come up with was getting wrapped up in a blanket, except he was the blanket! He could feel her crotch pressing against his 'back', her moist fluids soaking into his form sent him into a haze he had never felt before. And the smell! The scent of her sex floods his senses completely. To Oliver, the only thing he was acutely aware of was Maura and the area of her neither region he was covering. 'I've...never even seen a naked woman before this day. Now...I'm being used as underwear for one.'

"O~oh! A snug fit. All the better." Oliver manages to catch her pleased look in the mirror. "I'll be sure to switch you around. The thought of wearing you backwards..." She lets out a moan, bringing one hand to her breast and the other, she slides it along his waistband to her crotch, gently pressing her fingers, and Oliver into herself. She wiggles her fingers for a teasing few seconds, enough to satisfy herself for the moment and soak Oliver in more of her fluids.

Oliver meanwhile could barely think through her teasing. While still a virgin, a curious thought manages to make it to the forefront of his mind. 'Could this be considered sex? Can I still consider myself a virgin after something like that?'

"Well, that should do it for now." She stuck her damp fingers in her mouth, sucking her taste off. She then waves her hand as a faint blue glow appears around it. Suddenly her black dress appears on her, plunging Oliver into darkness once again with only the slit in her dress allowing any light to enter. "Time to get the day started." She is about to wave her hand again but stops. Reaching down she moves her dress aside, getting a good look at the white silk panties that was Oliver. "Enjoy the ride, 'panty boy'." She gives him another wink before letting her dress fall. With a wave of her blue glowing hand, she teleports them out of her room.

Maura reappears at the entrance to her kitchen. From there, she makes her way to her pantry where she keeps her bread and tea. Oliver was enjoying the feel of her walking; each time she took a step he could feel the muscles just beneath her skin flexing and releasing. Her butt cheeks rubbing him between them was a different kind of sensation, as if two of his horses were rubbing against him at the same time, but though firm, was much more pleasantly softer.

Upon reaching the pantry door Maura opens it to find it fully stocked with bread, rice and pasta along with preserved and pickled fruits and jams. She grabs a loaf of freshly baked bread before bending over to grab her favourite jam. Oliver could feel himself getting stretched as she bent over, being pressed firmly against her ass. Maura turns from the pantry, the loaf of bread and a jar of jam in each hand as her tea was floating beside her in a blue glow, and goes about preparing her breakfast.

Most of the morning was just as uneventful for the both of them. Maura wondered the castle halls, admiring the decorum or practicing spells, making it a point to walk everywhere. This provided Oliver a thorough education of the many moving parts of the crotch area during such a simple activity like walking. By noon, her legs had gotten sore, so she decided to rest them on her throne. She stood in front of the comfortable seat with a wicked smile. "I believe now is as good a time as any." Moving her dress aside, she grabs hold of Oliver, startling him by her sudden touch. She removes him then lifts him in front of her. "How did you enjoy the walk?"

Oliver found he quite enjoyed it. "There are those in the kingdom that would commit such atrocities for a chance to be so intimately close to me." Her features soften. "I truly do hope you have found some level of enjoyment as you are." Her sincerity touched Oliver like he had never been before. She bends back down, siding him back on. But this time Oliver felt his attention was behind Maura. Meaning she had made good on her decision and put him on backwards. She turns around then looks over her shoulder at her backside. "Make yourself comfortable, Oliver. I do not intend to rise from my throne for some time."

That's when it hit him. She was going to sit down with the conscious side of his current form trapped between her cushions and her backside. 'How does she expect me to get comfortable? I do not even know if I can sleep like this!' As he finished his thought Maura plants herself on the softest cushion more for putting Oliver through the act of sitting down then anything else. For the next hour Maura would shift around, change cushions, or just sit on the hard surface of the throne. All the while Oliver was pressed against her butt, being put through her playful motions. He noticed early on how different the smell was compared to her crotch. Obviously they would be different, but he hadn't expected her rear to smell almost earthy.

Being a stable boy Oliver was no stranger to the strong odours of horse shit. Compared to that, Maura backside smelled heavenly. After that hour Maura laid across her throne with her feet dangling over the arm test, reading. She eventually forgot about Oliver, being more inthralled with the many spells she discovered within the tome. Every once in awhile she would reach down to scratch an inch on her rear, startling Oliver out of his mindlessly enjoying the feel of being sat on. He never had any sexual fantasies in the past. The few he did have were rather tame if he was being truthful. Getting a glimpse of a woman's breast or getting his penis touched. The thought of getting sat on was only ever a fear regarding the horses, and even that was on rare, fleeting moments. He could not understand how pleasant it felt being so close to Maura and her more intimate areas. He even caught himself thinking he would not mind remaining like this.

Suddenly, Maura was on guard. Her eyes narrow while her body was ready for a fight yet not tense. Oliver quickly picked up on it by her groin clinching up along with her rear becoming tighter. She sighs, teleporting her tome away and positioning herself upright just in time for a large oval of black smoke to appear before her throne. Much like with Oliver the intruder appears on his stomach before her, close enough to firmly place her foot on his head. "Foolish man. Do you not know to who the castle you so brazenly trespassed into belongs?" She spoke with an even more menacing tone then what she used when Oliver first arrived.

"I care not, wench!" The intruder spoke bravely. Mustering his strength the man rose to his feet, knocking her foot off as he did. He retreated a few feet before drawing his sword, brandishing it towards the sorceress. "My King demands your head for the lives you robbed!" The man was an experienced warrior by the way he held his sword, his battle stance and the scars that were upon his face and bare arms.

To Maura, he had a handsome face with bright blond hair that flowed down to his shoulders. 'What a treat.' She gave the warrior a seductive smile while bringing her outstretched leg over her other one. The feel of Oliver pressing against her got Maura even more excited. 'I'm certain he would not mind me indulging myself.' "My, my. Quite the valiant knight you are. With a pretty face to match your ferocity." The man could not hide the blush creeping upon his features. "What is your name, Sir knight?"

"I am Sir Gaillard of His Majesty's Court! And you will spill no more blood, wench! Upon my honour, I will slay you!"

While his consciousness was still pressed into the throne, Oliver was still able to hear what was being said. He was shocked at feeling the man force Maura's foot of his head, something he had struggled to do when she wasn't trying. Maura eyes Sir Gaillard while wriggling her toes. "Indeed? How do you mean to accomplish this?" A faint green mist drifts from her wriggling toes, far to faint for the knight to see. "What is it you have that the countless other fools to boast the same before you did not?"

Sir Gaillard glares at her. "I have the will of a kingdom and the righteous purity of a true knight!" With that declaration he charges forward, right into her trap.

"Righteous purity, you say?" Upon entering the green mist, it quickly enters his nostrils and straight to his mind, ensnaring it to her whim. He stops just short of running his sword through her breast, his eyes wide with terror. "In what way is striking at a lady who simply defends what is hers in the same manner 'His Majesty' would?" She waves a blue glowing hand shattering the sword into pieces, floating around the two of them. "The one difference I see between he and I is...". She leans in closer towards Gaillard, gliding her fingers across his cheek with hunger in her eyes. "...I play with my uninvited guests where he does not." She places her lips on his, her spell compelling Gaillard to do the same.

Completely unaware of what had happened, Oliver was growing both excited and concern as he felt her sex start to leak into his rear fabric. 'Does she mean to...have sex with him? While I remain her underwear?' He begins to feel a great sadness listening to Maura kissing the knight, Gaillard vigorously. 'Why would she with him and not me?'

The sorceress broke the kiss before Gaillard passed out from a lack of air. "Let me see just how 'righteously pure' you are, Sir knight." She moves back to her throne, snapping her fingers as she sits upon it. Much to Oliver's relief. The pieces of his broken sword swirl around Gaillard, severing his armour and garments from his body without so much as a prick to his body. His armour, garments, and sword pieces fall to the floor unceremoniously, leaving him standing naked before Maura. She licks her lips, her red eyes examining his muscular body and modest cock. "Oh my. You are a treat, Sir Gaillard. Although...". She blinks; activating a spell that causes her eyes to glow a blood red. She smiles knowingly, seeing the truth. "As I suspected. Adultery is quite the unforgivable sin, Sir knight." The glow of her eyes becomes visible to Gaillard as it shines upon him. She allows him to move his head and see the many splotches of sin covering his mouth, tongue, chest, hands and groin. The glow of his ring upon her sight was as black as the sorceress' dress. The blood red glow fades as tears stream down Gaillard's face. Maura leans back on her throne and spreads her legs, Oliver's panty in full view of the knight. "Given the clear talent you have with it, kneel before me and give service to my needs." Without hesitation but with tears in his eyes, Gaillard the knight steps over what was once his gear to kneel between Maura the Sorceress' legs. She grins down at him, basking in the complete control she held over him. "You will not move aside my undergarments. Service me as I am, lowly, sinful knight."

"As you wish....Sorceress."

Oliver began to panic. He greatly enjoyed the way her sexual fluids coated his inside, seeping into his very fabric. The way he was positioned meant the knight was in line to lick his butt! 'Would that be considered rape? Was my transformation into panties without my knowing or consent considered rape? Will i even feel it on my behind when I do not have one?' His worrying ceases when Gaillard places his tongue against her covered pussy. A jolt shot through Oliver as Maura let out a pleasant moan. Oliver could feel every taste bud that brushes across his surface, elating a feeling unlike what he's felt up to this point.

Meanwhile, Maura held a pleasant smile. The feel of a tongue serving her crotch with the knowledge of Oliver experiencing this along with her causes Maura to become wetter. She places her hands upon his head, forcing him deeper into her while she massages one of her erect nipples. Gaillard's skill was a welcome surprise to her, but she desires more from him. She closes her legs against his head, trapping him before rubbing her Oliver covered sex against the shammed knight's face. "Yes. Very good, my sinful knight. Keep your shameful tongue out and be used." Maura grinds herself repeatedly along Gallard's face for a while, edging herself right up until she was close then easing off him, allowing the man to catch his breath before repeating the process until his face was stain with her fluids. Finally, she reaches her boiling point. "Yes! Yes! AHH!!" Her climax explodes, soaking both Oliver's insides and Gallard. She keeps him still against her until the orgasm passes, then pushes him away. "That was delightful, Sir Gaillard. Enjoy basking in my gratitude while I attend to other matters."

Those other matters being to compress her dress until in only covers her breasts. She then turns around to remove Oliver, exposing her bare bottom to the submitted knight, reawakening his cock. She lifts Oliver to her face, an innocent smile on her features. "Did you enjoy that 'bath' Oliver? Rather unorthodox, I presume?" Oliver was silent. Though his thoughts and words would not have reached her regardless, he could not shake his feelings of hurt, jealousy and even anger. Feelings, it seems, the sorceress was able to detect. Her smile shifts into a sad frown. "I understand how you feel, Oliver. I only ask that you endure, and find your own pleasures from what is to come." Surprisingly, Maura brought the waist band where his consciousness was to her lips, gifting him a kiss that he felt throughout is new form. "You have my word, your answers will reveal themselves soon." With that, she turns Oliver inside out, having his conscious side now pressed right against her crotch.

Before, when she wore him, the sensation Oliver felt was akin to drinking warm tea. Soothing and pleasant to his insides but amplified. Rather then simply able to keep track of the path the tea took Oliver was able to make out every inch of Maura that he covers. Her fit mid drift, her soft bottom and her ever present sex came to him with such an acute clarity he believed he knew her more intimate region better then even she.

How wrong he was. Now that his conscience side was pressing against her groin, he was in blissful ecstasy. The area that would be his mouth was pressing into her snatch while he felt his groin was lodged between her buttocks, though the positioning was awkward him, Oliver could not deny how pleasant he was feeling with this current arrangement.

Unbeknownst to him, Maura was smiling down at him, picking up on his change in mood. "Amazing how a simple act could cause such a change." She returns her attention to the kneeling knight, deciding not to sever the link she created to Oliver's feelings. The young man's innocence and pleasure were too much of a pleasantry for her to ignore. "Now then, my sinful knight. You will indulge me with another adulterous act." As she spoke, the sorceress returns to her seat, resting her bottom at the edge, once again spreading her legs before the man.

Sir Gallard had tears streaming down his cum stained face. "By...your will, Sorceress." He stood, his cock erect as he made his way to her. She grins a hungry smile at his member hovering just before her crotch. Oliver meanwhile, was completely unaware of what was about to happen, so enthralled with being so close to a woman's private spot. That is, until Sir Gaillard pressed himself against them. Maura releases a pleasant moan as Oliver is stun by the sudden feel of another man's cock against what he could tell was the back of his head and brain. He lost himself as the pleasure from it all made his mind go blank of thought, only focusing on the feeling.

"Such a thoughtful man you are, Sir Gaillard. Providing me with some much needed companionship." She leans up, reaching behind him to grab his buttocks and pulling his hips closer to hers. The action caused his member to grind along her lips, brushing against her clit, making her gasp. She flashes him an evil grin, bringing her mouth to his nipples. "Even at the cost of humiliating your little wife." She said in a sweet voice before greedily taking a nipple into her mouth, all the while making him grind against her and Oliver. He lets out a surprisingly loud moan, partly due to Maura magically making him but also because he has overly sensitive nipples. She pulls at them, lightly bitting on it before letting it go with a pop. "I believe that is quite enough of the foreplay my knight." She leans back, sliding her legs up along his. She reaches down, rubbing Oliver along with herself, shaking by the moans he consciously made before moving him aside to reveal her wet pussy. "Aim yourself true, Sir Gaillard and plunge into my depths!"

12