Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sorceress!" He obeys, grabbing his cock to aim it at her expose opening before thrusting himself all the way into her.

Oliver, no longer distracted by her womanhood became very much aware of Sir Gaillard within Maura. Another pang of jealousy stabs his heart, subjected to endure his thrusting into the sorceress, the sounds of their bodies smacking together right beside him, the moans and groans of pleasure the two release from their lips, the experience of her having another climax soon after they started. His jealousy almost overtook him, were it not for her words to him earlier. So, he works to block out Gallard to only focus on Maura. Her legs gripping tightly. Her hands scratching, leaving trails of blood behind them. The sound of her pleasure coming in grunts and moans while her body pulses with it, seeping into his fabric.

"Yes, Sir Gaillard! Please me! Please me with your sinful cock!" She bellows as he rocks her against her throne. After a spell, she holds him in place. "Well down, my knight. I am almost down with you." An evil gleam shines in her eyes as she pushes him off her enough to stand. She turns around and bends over her seat, presenting herself to Sir Gaillard. "Resume your task, Sir Gaillard." She grins at the man over her shoulder. "And enjoy the last moments of your life."

Sir Gallard looks at her in horror while stepping up to her and thrusting himself back into place, earning him a throaty cry from her. He slams his hips into her again and again, the sound of clapping fills the room along with her uncontainable sounds of bliss. But as he moves about within her, Sir Gaillard began to feel something draining from him. The more he performs the greater the pull. "Sorceress! What--! What sorcery are you casting?"

Maura groans in a high pitch, feeling refresh. She takes a few breaths then looks back at him. "The sorcery of your King! Of the curse that bastard placed upon me for rejecting him! A curse that ensures whom ever penetrates me, pays dearly with their life!" She groans again as more of his life force seeps into her body, rejuvenating her body and adding to her power. "You should feel grateful!" She breaths heavily from the increase in his ferocity, fuelled by his fear and excitement. "Of the many men whose paths crossed mine, many of them held desires that their deaths come from the loins of a woman!" She howls in pleasure, a combination of his thrusting and the curse pouring his life into her.

"Please! Sorceress! I beg of you!" Sir Gallard screams as his strength fades. "Tell my wife! I regret! Betraying her!" He leans over her body, his grip on her hips held strong not by his own power, but by the curse. "Please! The ring! Return it!" He howls as the only thing he feels now is the pleasure.

"Rest well, Sir Gaillard! I shall! Fulfil your last request!" The two spoke no more, allowing their bodies to continue thrusting against one another. Finally, with one last thrust, Sir Gaillard reaches his climax. He cries out in blissful horror as both his semen and his life floods Muara, filling her insides as she lets out a cry of unfathomable pleasure. This lasts meer moments, afterward Sir Gaillard's body combusts into black flame. The cursed magic held no harm to Muara who remains in place, recovering from the intense sex. As the remains burn up into ash, the lone sound of his tainted ring hitting the floor echoes throughout the room. "Do you see now, Oliver?" With a wave of her hand, Oliver floats off of Muara to appear behind her, transforming back to his human self. He stood silently behind her, watching her shoulders shake from the tears she shed. "I would not have you share the same fate. I...". She slides to the foot of her throne, allowing the late Sir Gaillard's fluids to flow out of her; the curse also prevents her from conceiving, even though she is fertile. "...do not want to be alone again." She buries her face in her pillows, crying her heart out.

Oliver felt compelled to do something, anything that would ease Maura of her pain. But his inexperience with courting women and providing comfort stays his hand. It hurt him to think she overlooked him for Sir Gaillard, thinking she had no desire towards him. Only to learn the truth was the opposite, she would not bed him because of her desire for him. In his indecision Oliver took a step away from Maura, believing it best to let her grieve alone, and brushing his barefoot against the fallen ring. Staring at it for a moment, Oliver bends down to grab it before slowly making his way to the crying sorceress. " I...have no words that could ease your pain, Maura. All I have to give...is my presence." He lays a hand on her back.

Maura lifts her head up from the pillow to gaze into Oliver and his sincere eyes. Those eyes manage to ease her sorrow, allowing Maura to grace him with a sad smile. "That is more then I could ask for." She moves to wrap her arms around him, the two sharing a hug. Maura, enjoys listening to his heartbeat while Oliver lays his head atop hers. They remain that way for a couple moments, finding more comfort in each other's arms then when he was her panties.

Finally, Oliver lifts his head up. "What do you wish to do with this?" He opens his hand, revealing Sir Gaillard's ring.

She looks at it with a soft expression. "Fulfill a lover's request." She reaches up to touch the ring and, in a flash of dark red, removes the taint that had claimed it, restoring the matrimonial bond to its pristine condition. Oliver looks at her with wonder. "I may not be able to remove the curse, but I can still bend it to my will."

------------------------------------

A young maiden stood outside her home, retrieving the laundry she hung up to dry in the morning sun and spring breeze. Her blond hair was tied into a ponytail by a white cloth that held a sigil, depicting a stag and a sword between its antlers. The sigil of her husband, Sir Gaillard. As she places the last of the laundry in the basket a wisp of black smoke appears for a brief moment, startling her. Just as sudden, the smoke vanishes leaving a folded piece of paper. She contemplates leaving it and search for a knight when she saw her husband's sigil upon its surface. Dropping the wayward clothing the maiden takes the note, noticing something hard within its folds. Her heart stops, having opened the note, she immediately recognizes the wedding band she had placed upon Sir Gaillard's finger at their wedding. Tears stream from her eyes as she held the ring in a tight grasp, the weight of it all making her legs give out beneath her, falling to her knees. Time passes until her tears stop, just enough for her to read the words that made up the letter she held.

To the wife of Sir Gaillard of His Majesty's Court,

You have my most sincerest apologies and deepest condolences. Your husband has past away in service of the King, and in doing so, has redeemed himself of the sin of adultery.

I know not if you were aware of his transgressions against you and deeply regret informing you is this manner. If it grants you some measure of peace, his last thoughts at the end of his life, were that of you. Apologizing for said offences and requesting the return of your ring.

Though his body was laced with sin and his soul was weak with desire and vice, his heart was always yours until his last breath.

As a means to make amends for my part in his passing, I have cast a spell upon the ring that has been cleansed of sin. Through this ring, you will be able to sire his child and carry on his good name, free of shame.

All it will take is an act of true love.

You must swallow the ring.

My Humble Regards,

Maura, the Sorceress

The maiden reread the letter multiple times through her moist eyes. The words continue to plague her mind as she resumed her chores while in a state of pain, anger, humiliation, and sadness. She had suspected her husband of being unfaithful but had refrained from saying anything for fear of ridicule from her friends and neighbours, but also from punishment from His Majesty for accusing one of his Court Knights of being unfaithful.

It was late into the night when she stood before her fireplace, the letter long reduced to ashes and the ring still in her hand. After hours of warring with herself she could not deny she still loves him. She could never forgive him, but she still loves him. With her conviction harden she places the ring in her mouth and swallows. If what the sorceress said was true she would bear Sir Gaillard's child and raise it to be a better person then he ever was.

12