Day 3 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Shyla discovers Susie's secret.
5k words
4.76
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up with a slight jolt. It is dark. I hear my lover, Bex, breathing deeply beside me. Where am I? Oh, yes, I'm at her mum's summer cottage in Cheshire. And I feel all sweaty. Yesterday's temperatures were rather high for this time of year despite the overcast skies. Even now the room is an oven as I'm sure it must be past midnight. I check my phone: Couple minutes past 3 am.

I turn and let the glow of my phone give me a view of Bex. She is lying on her back, the sheets down past her thighs. Her white V-Neck top covers her chest as her hand rests on her bare stomach. I watch her hand rise and fall with each deep breath, so peaceful, so virtuous and pure. The light from my phone dims and fades out along with her ideal image, lost in the darkness of the English Countryside.

It was just a few short hours ago that we had made love in this very bed. It brought a smile to my face because the bed was so small for two women, me 5' 7" and Bex 5' 8". Tall girls, I thought to myself, but so thin and small bone structure, delicate as the ferns and moss she showed me growing in the nearby woods we walked through yesterday after dinner.

Dinner... Susie... her mum... another culinary lesson I enjoyed. Again, while her daughter, Bex, was busy washing dishes to set the table for us, her mum, Susie, helped me prepare the food. "Tonight, we are making haggis neeps, and tatties," she said. She gave me the neeps and tatties, or turnips and potatoes which I took outside to wash in the basin and peel and cut on the stone counter next to it. Well, attempt to cut anyway. Within a few minutes I began to berate myself with my clumsy efforts and my unkind words reverberated out over the grassy slope and echoed back from the surrounding hills, filling the late afternoon with amusing cacophony to all the wildlife hidden nearby.

And then, like the last time we prepared dinner, she was there. I didn't turn, but I could smell her scent as she stood behind me. And yes, her hand touched mine. Susie guided the knife I held so smoothly and efficiently. I just let her take over. My thoughts returned to the patio table just a few yards away where moments ago I was making sweet love to her daughter, Bex. I'm almost certain Susie, her mum, was watching us. I closed my eyes and felt the slightest pressure of her leg on the back of my thigh. I let my feet move farther apart and wanted her leg closer, up between mine. I wanted it to grind my sex from behind. As we cut the veggies, I wanted her to feel how excited I was underneath my shorts. I wanted to unzip them as I did an hour ago with Bex and...

"That's good, dear. See you're getting the hang of it," Susie commented on my emerging culinary skills.

My mind was many miles away, but her words woke me up.

"Uh... thanks, mum, er, Susie."

"Whatever you call me, turns me on," she whispered in my ear.

And now when she stepped back to return to the kitchen, I did feel the absence of the pressure from her leg. Oh my god, she was rubbing into me! I didn't turn but kept on cutting away. Almost fainting! She's such a tease! Bex's mum!!! Fuck!

Thus, while we all sat at the dinner table, me beside Bex, I again kept stealing glances at Susannah across the table. But our conversation remained proper, well, for 3 girls in the countryside at least. And after dinner we all sat outside on the lawn chairs, drinking more of that lemonade Bex had made, with generous amounts of vodka added. We all were wishing to view the stars, but the skies never cleared up and the night remained hot and muggy.

Bex wanted to go to bed, so we each gave mum a kiss goodnight. I thought of giving her some tongue, but... I resisted and followed Bex inside.

And now it's a couple minutes past 3 am and... oh, I hear that squeaking from last night, again! I quietly slip out of bed and feel the silk pajamas Bex gave me to wear move against my thighs and upper body. I open and close our door. I turn and... see a light coming from Susannah's room! As I pad down the hallway like a cat, her door is slightly opened. With my cat curiosity and some silly courage added, I peer into her bedroom.

I see Susannah lying naked on her big bed. Her left hand held her phone up to her face as I saw her right hand hidden in the deepest furry patch I have ever seen. Not wildly overgrown, just thick and lush, like I imagined a mature woman would have. And it was naturally blonde! Much, much lighter than Bex's. Oh my god, I'm going to pee myself, I'm so excited. But I feel so guilty spying on her mum. Fuck! And what is she looking at on her phone!??!!

The squeaking which was undoubtedly her bedsprings(!) had stopped. After a few moments, I felt the courage to softly knock.

My heart was racing so fast I thought I was going to die.

Silence... then... the unmistakable sound of sheets rustling.

"Come in," she said in a demure voice.

I slowly push the door open flooding the hallway in light. I turn toward her bed but keep my eyes on the floor.

"Oh, Shy, please come in and shut the door."

I do as I'm instructed, and then lift my eyes to the bed... Susie, is sitting up, her back resting against the headboard. She is wearing a black mesh bralette that left no imagination as to the size and shape of her breasts. They were as full as Bex's but just a bit smaller, not much.

Her legs begin pushing the bedsheet down to her ankles.

"Ah, it's so hot tonight, not sure why I even need a bedsheet," she said.

"Oh, I'm sure you were trying to hide something," I suggested.

Susie just stares back, "Come on up here and tell me what you are thinking, Shy."

I hesitate for a brief moment, then walk over to the edge of the bed and climb up. I sit down near her legs, propping my body up with a hand by her knees, my legs bent, my other hand resting on my hip.

Susie examines my body, "Oh, that's the lovely sleepwear set I bought for Bex on her twentieth birthday last year."

Yes, the pajamas I am wearing are lovely. Made of silk the color of a deep rich red with black graphics depicting Asian scenery. The top is sleeveless, and the bottom has a drawstring that I cinched extra tight to enhance my small bum.

My eyes move up her bare legs, "Yes, they are cute, and the silk feels so soft."

"Cute?? I think they are sexy," Susie counters with her amazing blue eyes.

Now my eyes rest on her panties, also black mesh, bikini cut style, almost no coverage. Oh my god, I feel like a perv looking at her. I try to think of something to distract myself.

"How did you pull your undies on so quick?" I ask rather nonchalantly.

"Let's cut the games," Susie requests.

"Did you take pictures of me and Bex at the gazebo?"

"Yes."

"Does Bex know?"

"No."

"Why did you take those pictures?"

Susie wastes no time in explaining. "Dear, you two are a lovely couple. I couldn't resist. And I'm sure at some point I was willing to show both of you how pretty you are kissing each other."

"And having sex the next day on the patio table??" I'm a little angry.

"Well, I think you were well aware by then of my secret. And Shy, having sex outdoors is rather exhibitionist wouldn't you say? This is my estate, and you can't fault me for finding two young women so uninhibited a turn on."

Her explanation seems more than reasonable, my anger dissipates.

Susie continues, "And not to make excuses for what I did, or to make you feel sorry for me, but honestly, I haven't had sex in almost 2 years. When Becky started to mature in her late teens, I became aware of how attracted I was to other women. And she talked about you all the time to me on the phone when you two were at Uni. And when you showed up here to visit for a week, and I first laid eyes on you... I thought you were someone I have fantasized about. Like, what does Becky call you... ultra sexy?"

I turn my head, almost wishing Susannah hadn't said those words, but also feeling my lust for her return. And her story was making me emotional as my eyes begin to water. Susie notices and moves closer to comfort me.

I feel her hands on my bare shoulders, "Please don't cry, Shy."

I bite my lower lip, "But I love Bex." my voice trembling.

"I know honey, and the last thing I want to do is take that away. You two will always be my daughters, beautiful lovebirds, mating forever. And... I know you have a separate lust for Bex's mum, for me."

I start to cry, silently, the truth of her words, surround me. And knowing she understands my secret lust for her makes me feel good.

Then she whispers in my ear, "And I know you were playing with yourself looking at my selfies in my bed, right here."

With that, I turn my head and kiss her fully on her lips. Susie lets out a beautiful sigh and sucks my tongue into her mouth. Her hands run up and down my silk top, pressing hard over my soft breasts each time. When she stops, I take the initiative and suck her tongue into my mouth. And then we both draw back to catch our breath.

"Is your kitten wet?"

"Yes," I answer quietly.

"Good, because someone interrupted mum's playtime about 30 minutes ago. And just sitting here talking to you has made mine only wetter," Susie replies, and then quickly adds, "Let's 69!" in a hot steamy voice.

I lay back and watch Susie pull down her sexy black mesh bikini panties. My hands reach for them, but she tosses them up by the pillows. Then she lifts one leg to straddle my chest and reaches down to untie my pajama shorts. With one swift motion she unties the drawstring and grabs the waistband. The silk allows them to slide easily under my bum cheeks and Susie continues to push them down to my ankles. I assume the frog leg position, bending my knees and lowering my legs outward keeping the soles of my feet touching with the pajama bottoms wrapped around my ankles.

I was now looking up at her thick fur patch which I briefly caught a glimpse of earlier peeking through her door. It was an amazing light natural blonde. It moves above my head as she positions her face over my sex mound. Her hands curl under my thighs as I raise mine up and around hers. I feel her fingers brush my outer lips.

"Ooh, Shy, I see I'm not the only one who is wet," her voice a sweet, soft melody in the night.

And I didn't have to tell Susie how wet she was, her juices were literally already leaking out, practically dripping onto my lips. My hands squeeze the back of her thighs lifting my face ever closer as her liquid treasure drips into my open mouth. My tongue finds a few precious drops and wants more. My eyes fix on her blonde bush and soon I am kissing her wet petals.

"Susie, you have a lovely kitten," I giggle.

Susie was too busy to answer as her tongue was moving up and down my slit. She spreads my lips with her index finger and thumb. I feel the night air on my exposed inner flesh.

"You have a lovely bright pink vagina, Shy," she whispers.

And then her tongue plunged in.

"Uhh..." I can tell I am going to cum. This was inevitable. As soon as I arrived at her country cottage, we both developed a sexual desire for each other. And now we understand the unique freedom we have here to explore each other's body.

My own tongue ran the length of her labia, finding all her wetness she had created earlier masturbating to our pics. Such a naughty mum! But it turned me on! And I wanted more!

Now Susie starts to fuck me with her tongue. I can feel her cheeks rubbing my thighs each time she moves her head to slide her tongue inside me. My legs twitch and I press the bottoms of my feet closer together, my silky pajama shorts acting like bondage restraints. It adds another element of excitement. Susie notices and her hands grab my thighs even tighter, holding me in place.

"I want you to cum for me," Susie orders in a smooth determined voice.

My mind was nowhere to be found. I couldn't think. I was drifting... and then my eyes focused on her kitten again. I adjusted my hand so I could start fingering her pussy. My god, it was so wet inside! My index finger went right in with no resistance. I moved it around trying to generate some friction.

"Oh, please Shy, put another finger inside my little wet kitty," Susie directs me.

"Yes, mum," and I add my middle finger. Ah, now her vagina reacts, constricting around my two fingers. And each time I push them in, Susie lets out a soft meow.

Then Susie pulls her tongue out of me, and her fingertips begin pressing my mound, searching and finding my little clit. She pinches my hood coaxing it out and then squeezing it between her fingers she starts to lick it.

"Fuck! Susie, that's feels... oh, fuck... I'm gonna..." I'm almost there, the room starts to spin, I close my eyes.

"Yes, little Shy, it's ok to let it out. Let your voice be heard in the night among the crickets and owls."

And then she begins sucking on my clit between her fingers. I release my hold on her thighs and lower my head onto the mattress and close my eyes.

My mouth open, chanting indescribable sounds of ecstasy.

Susie then uses her other hand to insert a finger into the lower part of my vagina as her mouth continues to suck my clit pinched between her fingers. Oh, the expertise of a mature woman!

A minute passes... then two... then three... My hands grab hold of the bedsheets, I raise my feet up still tangled in my silky pajama bottoms and flex my knees some more. Then I bring my feet down to rest on the back of her head as my orgasm washes over me.

"Oh, I'm cumming! Susie, I'm cumming... for you..."

Susie doesn't reply feeling the weight of my feet on her head. Her mouth laps up all my kitten juices as my meows fade into the late night.

Moments later I open my eyes and realize Susie is still licking me.

"Please stop," I giggle.

"Oh, sorry, you taste so good Shy. Young pussy, what a delight!"

A feeling of guilt hits me, for cheating on Bex, but somehow, I know she will understand.

Susie helps me untangle my feet from my pajamas and tosses them on the floor. I take that as a sign she wants to continue our sexual exploration, and, I must admit, in the last few seconds my young body is re-energized for more passionate play. And now a clever scheme occurs to me. I smile like a bad kitty.

"Sexy Susie, I want you on your hands and knees facing the bottom of the bed." I command her.

"Yes, my young plaything," she replies with bated breath.

I sit up and retrieve something near the pillow and turn to behold Susie's naked body. That pose, so docile. Susie awaits my instructions. My hand tickles the soles of her feet and she shifts her body and giggles. Then both hands travel over her shapely calves and up her fleshy thighs but skipping over her goodies to feel her round, firm bum cheeks. Yes, her bum was bigger than Bex's, or mine. Next, I let my hand slowly move up her smooth back, following her spine and then moving through her long, light blonde hair.

"You are a sexy mum," I whisper in her ear. "Your Lil' Shy wants to ask you something."

"Yes, my dear child?"

"Have you ever touched your kitten through your panties?" I ask.

"Yesssss," Susie softly hisses.

"Have you ever pushed them inside your little kitten?"

"Oh, no," Susie sounds surprised.

"Do you want to know how it feels?"

"Ooooh, please, Lil' Shy," she dreamily implores.

And with that, I slowly begin inserting her black mesh bikini inside her sex hole. After the third push, only a small portion is inside her, but Susie is already starting to moan with the sensation. I begin kissing her back and whispering words of comfort and passion.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, dear Shy," she immediately responds.

I wrap another section of the mesh bikini around two fingers and push them in. I remove my fingers and inspect the progress. As expected, more bikini is now lodged inside her and I can tell she is enjoying this play and eager to find out my next step.

I pause to appreciate the sight of just a small portion of her panties hanging out of her sex hole. Then I lean over her back and cup her breasts with one hand as my other hand begins to pull the bikini out. Slowly, very slowly as I whisper dirty words in her ear. Then I quickly yank out the rest of it, and in one swift motion with no hesitation, I push it all back in!

"I want you to cum on your panties so I can take them back to Bex to eat," I whisper in her ear.

Susie lets out an astonished gasp and then she begins dutifully rubbing herself, rubbing her bikini sticking in her pussy, rubbing her labia, inserting a finger and wrapping it around the black mesh inside her love canal and twisting it all around. Her finger presses against her sensitive vaginal wall, the bikini absorbs all that pretty juice.

I watch and comment, "You follow directions so well, Susie."

She meows louder as her hand moves faster. I move to squeeze and kiss her bum cheeks. When she gets close, I dribble some spit on her bum hole and start licking it with my tongue!

As expected, this takes her over the edge.

At this, my mind takes a snapshot: Susie, naked on hands and knees with her knickers stuffed in her blonde pussy as she fingers herself. And her daughter's girlfriend is licking her rosebud. Susie is simply a MILF I can't resist.

And when Susie felt my wet tongue on her anus she lets go, and I witness her beautiful mature body shiver with numerous shock waves. I lay under her and pull her to me, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her. She continues to meow softly until her vaginal contractions slowly subside.

Moments pass as I let her lay on top of me. Stroking her nice blonde curly hair and listening to her breathing.

Then Susie finds the strength to slowly roll over, "You better get back to Becky."

"Yes, I know. And I'll have a secret present for her," I smile in agreement.

"Oh, yes, uh, wait a moment... here," Susie reaches down between her legs and pulls out her damp undies and presents them to me like a naughty coed. We giggle.

I grab my pajamas and blow Susie a kiss and tiptoe back to Bex's room. Quietly closing the door, I turn and breathe a sigh of relief. Bex is on her tummy with one leg bent and in deep sleep. I pull on my pajamas and hide her mum's bikini underwear freshly stained with her pussy juices under my pillow. I climb into bed as the morning sun begins to brighten the room. Day 3 has arrived.

Bex stirs and I move closer to touch her.

"Shy, what time is it?"

"Almost 7 am, hunni. I have something to tell you."

"Umm?"

"I want to have sex if you still love me," I purr.

"Of course, hunni!" Bex sounds like a little girl as she sits up on her knees.

She quickly pulls her top off showing me her small tits, raising her arms up and stretching to yawn. Then she points down at her panties.

"Take them off, please," she requests.

I raise myself up on my hands and open my mouth. My teeth bite down on the elastic waistband, and I start to make cat sounds as if I was playing with a toy. Bex laughs and helps me remove them. I sit up on my knees and she pulls my silky pajama top off and begins sucking on my exposed round orbs. I am feeling elated by her gentle touch. The soft sounds of her wet kisses and quiet sucking. Her tongue swirling over my nipples as she looks up at me with those seductive blue eyes.

Soon her hands are yanking my bottoms down to my knees and pressing her hand on my kitten. I was hoping she wouldn't notice my swollen labia; my petals having been rubbed, pinched, bitten and licked by her mum just moments before. Bex brings her hand up to her mouth and dribbles spit on it then rubs it all over my smooth mound. Her other hand grabs a bum cheek, and she begins rhythmically squeezing my bum as she fingers my pussy. My energy reserves are already low, and I rest my head on her shoulder turning my face to kiss her neck. My hands caress her blonde hair, twirling a few strands around my finger. I want to cum for her, my lover. My body belongs to Bex, she consumes my thoughts. Such a passionate young woman. I'm so lucky she boldly introduced herself to me so long ago in that school courtyard. I softly begin to cry as my juices flow over her finger.

12