Day 3 in the English Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a signal for Bex to insert another and whisper in my ear, "Cum for me, Shy... my soulmate... my lover."

My eyes open up as another orgasmic wave hits me. I hug her close, and she feels my tears.

"Shy, are you alright?"

"Bex, I had sex with your mum," I succinctly state trying to stay calm and looking directly into her eyes.

The moment of truth has arrived as I blink back tears, I can almost feel my heart ready to be smashed to a million pieces. But...

But the biggest smile appears upon her cute face, "You did!" she whispers loudly.

"Omg, that's wonderful!" she continues.

"But, but, Bex aren't you...?"

"Shh," she replies and playfully pushes me back on the pillow.

Her hands support her slender body above mine. She looks down at me. Still smiling she begins to tell me a secret.

"Remember all those naughty pics I took of you in my dorm room?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Well, I told mum about you right away and sent a normal pic of you. Then maybe a couple weeks later she asked for another one. I accidentally sent one showing you topless, I think, cos she replied "sexy" and when I checked I realized my error. But now I know she began lusting after you. And really, she's lonely."

I just keep nodding and feeling like I was dreaming.

"I am so happy for her, and you! My love," Bex exclaims.

Then she lowers herself to kiss me and I interject, "Um, I have a present for you."

"Oh?" she asks.

"It's under the pillow."

Bex reaches under the pillow my head rests on. Her hand lifts the black mesh undies in the air above me.

"Omg, these are my mums! I've seen her in them sometimes when I've taken my showers here over the last couple years."

"I brought them back for you. They are soaked in her juices," I say with a hint of naughtiness.

I thought she would smell them or stick them in her mouth, but instead she directs me to grab onto the bars of the bedframe above my head. Then she reaches for her own panties and my pajama bottoms and uses them to tie my wrists to the bars. Now I'm getting really excited. Finally, she waves her mum's soiled panties in the air before she pulls them over my head! The damp bikini completely covers my nose but leaves my mouth exposed.

My eyes watch Bex through the mesh panel as she moves her body over my face and lowers her furry kitten onto my open mouth. My tongue lashes out, licking her morning pussy. I want to taste all her juices from her nocturnal dreams. And at the same time, I deeply breathe in Susie's scent. Meow!

"Oh, Shy, you look sexy smelling my mum's black panties. Uhhhh," she responds to my oral skills and adds, "I want you to lick me good, Shy."

I push my tongue inside my lover. Feeling her folds close over it. My own purring mixing with her soft sighs of morning passion. I lift my neck to comply with my lover's request. My girlfriend face sitting me on the pillow, my hands tied, her kitten pressed firmly against my mouth. And yet with those small movements I am able to give her extreme pleasure. Hearing Bex meow like a cat in heat was making my kitty wet again. My eyes watched her body writhe through the mesh that covered them. Her hands moved from cupping and squeezing her pink nipples to sliding down her slim body. I could see her fingers half hidden in her dark blonde grass and then her fingertips begin the circular motion over her clit.

I was going crazy now. I wanted to touch her, to touch myself even. But every time I tried to move my hands the improvised restraints prevented me. I wanted to shout out for release, but Bex's pussy grinding into my mouth muffled my words. Bex grabs the bars of the bed frame with both hands and uses it for leverage to begin rocking her body over my face.

"Make me cum, Shy. Make me cum while you smell my mum's scent, you naughty kitty. In fact, you're both naughty for not inviting me. Letting me sleep all alone in this bed. Thinking you were still beside me. You're naughty, so naughty, Shy. Ooooh, I'm so close... Yes, keep licking my pussy! Keep licking your lover's soft petals. Bite them, suck them, make me cum, Shy!!!"

My own body was shaking with an uncontrollable desire for release. Her words making me feel guilty for my late-night tryst with her mum, but also her words of encouragement and possible participation among the three of us. That thought was simply too much, let alone having her panties pulled over my face. I finally found a small opening to speak.

"Bex! Your words are driving me crazy! Your kitten on my mouth, your mum's panties on my nose! I'm feeling another O coming over me! Free me! Let me touch myself!"

"Shhh, no," she whispered. "Make me cum first."

And I resume my licking, pressing my tongue around her pussy, feeling her little clit, taking it between my teeth and sucking on it. Moments later when her body trembled over me, I knew I had accomplished her wish. I couldn't lap fast enough as her juices flowed over my cheeks and down my face. She let me lap as much as I could before she collapsed beside me. But instead of untying me, she fell asleep.

A few hours later we woke to the sounds of her mum making breakfast downstairs. Bex affectionately removed the black panties from my head and unbound my wrists. She led me to the bathroom where we shared the shower. I let her wash my body and I returned the favor. Getting dressed she then made a unique and surprising request. She asked that I wear her mum's dirty underwear for the day. I tried to show a little displeasure but secretly enjoyed obeying her kinky wish.

At the breakfast table we all resumed our normal behavior toward one another. Eating, laughing, talking about little things and what to do for the day. But each of us also had those indecent thoughts that were hidden deep but slowly coming to the surface. Sometimes it was a wink, sometimes it was a smile, and sometimes even a lingering touch of a hand on the arm. But the time was not yet.

And later that day, Bex took me to other places on the estate, walking the countryside taking in nature's beauty while enjoying each other's beauty. Finding places to contemplate our future together, holding, kissing, dreaming.

As the sun set, we made our way back to the cottage. Dinner time was near, and its own ritual was to commence once again. Bex washing the dishes, setting the table, Susie making the main dish, and myself clumsily cutting the fruit and vegetables, with Susie's help, of course.

That night, Bex and I made sweet love. She finally let me remove her mum's panties. We respectfully set them aside and began exploring each other as if for the first time. And when our passion was satisfied and our bodies exhausted, we fell asleep with our hands between each other's legs.

12