Day 4, The Day of Deception

Story Info
Waking up wihtout electricity to a day of strange events.
8.3k words
4.64
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the tugging of sheets and I turned over, staring bleary eyed at Jennifer who was in my room, urging me to "roll the fuck over".

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting up on my elbows and then looking around with one eye open.

"I'm changing the sheets," Jennifer said, a tight lipped smile on her face. "Now come on. Get up. It's almost eight."

"Fuck! We're going to be late!" I said, grabbing the covers and throwing them off of me, only to grab the comforter and rip it back over me, hiding my nakedness. Jennifer looked like she was dressed for work, but not really. None of her clothes were tucked in.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked, giving me a thoroughly confused look.

"I-, I, was, uh...I was going to do my own laundry," I stammered, trying to come up with something convincing, and on the spot.

"You? Do your own laundry?" Jennifer chuckled. "Come on," she said, lowering her voice. "Get up and let me put this in the wash."

Jennifer grabbed the comforter and tugged. I grabbed the comforter and tugged back. As casually as I could, I used my left hand to try and tug at my cock, which I had noticed was completely coated with dried, caked on cum, which was now flaking off onto the sheets.

"Jesus Christ!" Jennifer said, throwing the blankets to the side. The middle of the bed was revealed, and there, in the center, was a two foot wide strip of what could only be described as a combination of sweat, cum (both mine and Mackenzie's), and a brown substance, which I assumed was a mix of the previous substances and, fecal matter.

"I, uh, I was sick and-"

"Shut up!" Jennifer said, grabbing the lower edge of the fitted sheet and yanking it up off the mattress.

"Hey!" I said, my temper flaring. "Don't talk to me like that!"

Jennifer bit her lip and refrained from saying another word, but hurried to yank the sheets off the bed. She gathered them up, eyeballing me curiously, and then took the comforter out of my hands. The look in her eyes told me I had no choice in the matter, and she didn't care what I'd done, how it got there, or my excuses. The laundry had to get done.

The laundry! I rushed to my dresser, ripped open my undies drawer, threw a pair on, and hurried after Jennifer. She was just putting the sheets into the washing machine when I caught her. If the washing machine was working, that meant the water was too, which meant the electricity was back on, and that meant...

Jennifer lifted a black cast-iron kettle off the dryer, and dumped the boiling hot water into the laundry machine, giving me a curious look once again.

"The...electricity is still out?" I asked.

"Y-up!" Jennifer said, putting a good amount of emphasis on the "p" at the end.

"I, uh...is Mackenzie up yet?"

"Nope," Jennifer said in much the same way.

"Has...have you called to see if Dan's Nice Ice is open?" I said, using the grocery store's unique and completely unconventional namesake.

"I called. No answer. I'm gonna assume, they're snowed in," Jennifer said, dumping an entire cup full of laundry detergent into the washing machine.

"Uh, if the electricity is out, how are you going to do laundry?" I asked.

"I'm not," Jennifer said with a smirk, and she handed me the improvised crank-shaft that I'd created a few winters back, when the power had gone out for three weeks straight and I wasn't willing to go another day without clean clothes.

"Ahhh," I said, taking the crank from her.

"Put some clothes on," she said softly, turning around and walking away. "Although, I don't..."

The rest of her words were lost to the void as she walked out of hearing range. Quickly, I put the belt that connected the side gear to the lower one I'd attached to the main drive mechanism, and then attached the crank up top. I turned the crank one time forward, and then one time back, causing the inner tub of the washing machine to spin one direction, picking up speed slowly, only to slosh to a stop and then reverse direction. I looked through the lid to make sure the soap was dissolving nicely, and then hurried back to my bedroom, only to find Jennifer there, picking things up off the floor.

I thought about asking her what she was doing, snooping around my room, but instantly I felt like doing so would have seemed overly suspicious, so I stayed silent. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of pants and tossed them on the bed. I grabbed the first shirt I saw and tossed it on the bed as well.

"No. Don't...don't wear that," Jennifer said, seeing my selections. "Wear the blue jeans int he bottom drawer, and you've got a white t-shirt in the top drawer to your right."

"Since when did you start dressing me?" I asked, glancing at my own selections. "And what's wrong with the green corduroy pants and the yellow shirt?"

"Well, nothing," Jennifer said, folding her hands in front of her chest, "if you're living in the seventies and it's one of those "dress like your favorite vegetable" kind of parties."

"The seventies were good," I said, although I had been born in the middle of them and hadn't really been old enough to experience them first hand. But my mother and father, god rest their souls, had made sure to share the best years of their lives with me, making sure I was well outfitted with velvet shirts and corduroy pants, bell bottoms and neon button-downs with long sleeves, well into my high school years. "And what vegetable?" I asked in my own defense.

"Zucchini anyone?" Jennifer said.

I glanced back at the clothes I'd picked and then grabbed them quickly, tossing them back in my drawers.

"No, go ahead," Jennifer said sarcastically. "Your maid will fold your clothes for you once you get dressed and leave the room."

"I don't have a maid," I said, ripping the drawer back open and yanking the unfolded clothes back out.

"Yup," Jennifer said, smirking at me. "That, was the point."

I folded the pants and shirt and put them back, in the drawers where I'd gotten them from, and then pulled the jeans and T-shirt out and pulled them on before grabbing a belt out of my middle drawer.

"You're being awfully snarky today," I said, and then I shut my mouth considering that, she was probably highly suspicious of me right now. The bedding, the sheets, the evidence. Everything pointed at the fact that I'd been having sex with someone. A lot of it. A whole lot. And there was only one person in the house I could have been doing it with, and Jennifer...while she had said it was inevitable, and it was bound to happen...she'd made me promise I'd be safe. I'd wear protection. A wave of guilt washed over me and I knew I had to do something, something to make it up to her, not so she might not suspect that I'd done something, but so I wouldn't feel like such a fucking shit, for doing it. "You, uh... you want some eggs?"

"No electricity," Jennifer said, slowly twisting back and forth, her arms still folded in front of herself.

"I...we have the cast iron," I said.

Jennifer nodded and then smiled. "You gonna cook?"

"I wouldn't ask if I wasn't gonna cook," I said.

"Zucchini?" Jennifer asked.

"Zucchini?" I questioned back.

"I don't know," Jennifer laughed. "I could really use some Zucchini right now," she said, and she put a hand up beside her face and made a motion as if she were brushing her teeth, but she used her tongue inside her mouth to make it look like a cock was pressing on her cheek from the inside.

"Oh my god," I said, laughing. I turned for the kitchen, and casually commented, "well, now that uh, David...is out of the picture, you'll have to find someone else to itch that scratch."

Jennifer smiled and looked at my outfit and smiled. "Yup."

I swallowed, a bit too self-consciously, and then left, hurrying for the kitchen. He way Jennifer had just looked at me, was almost...predator like. She'd seemed to be eyeballing me, sizing me up. And her comments about Zucchini? I wondered what had gotten into her, although, a lot of things had happened in the last seventy-two hours. Almost every thing I'd assumed about her, was wrong. I'd taken her for granted. I'd replied on her, and depended on her, and thought she'd never change, but the reality was, she'd been changing all along. It was I, who'd been too blind to see it. But now, my eyes were opening.

I headed for the front room, and then back to the laundry room, cracked up the washing machine, and then sloshed it around a few times to really crank it up to a spin, and then grabbed the cast iron cooking pan off the storage shelf and headed back to the front room.

With the electricity out, everything took more effort. I had to stoke the fire, which meant bringing in another couple of arm-fulls of fire wood. I didn't bother with a jacket, I was only going to be outside for a second, which turned into ten, and by the time I got back inside, I was absolutely shivering to death. I sat by the fire for a long moment after getting it fired back up, just to feel alive again.

After the fire was back to rip-roaring hot, I went to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients, then back to the front room to cook in the open fireplace. Once the food was done, it was back to the kitchen, and then to the dining room table to serve. Jennifer came out of her room, wearing a super tight t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants pulled down off her exposed hip-bones. I swallowed my spit, and had to do a double take and then shut the fuck up, when I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, or underwear.

"Uh, breakfast is ready," I said, smiling.

"Mmmm. Thanks for cooking daddy," she said, and she came up to me, leaned in and gave me one of the softest, wettest kisses I'd ever received. If I thought kissing Mackenzie was serious, this was...on a whole new level. "You ready to eat?" She asked, and she raised an eyebrow that spoke of an understanding that, the word "eat" did not just apply to food. Not edible food anyway. My face turned pink and I smiled embarrassedly at Jennifer's joke.

"Uh, yeah. Food's done. I made omelets. Figured I would use the eggs and the green pepper and onion out of the fridge, so they won't go bad."

Jennifer sat down at the table and then gave me a mischievous smile. "You literally used the things that could be left out on the counter for days, or even weeks, without going bad," she said. "You do understand that, right?"

"I...uh, no," I said, rethinking what I'd done. "No. I mean, I guess that pretty much goes for everything then."

"Milk and cream, anything with raw eggs like mayo, or raw cream like mayo. Those items might go bad quick."

"Yeah, I know but-"

"Daddy, daddy, I'm just teasing you," Jennifer said, and she grabbed her plate and pulled it to her, stabbing a piece of omelet with her fork. "Serves you right for messing with me this morning."

I nodded, silently thinking to myself, how was I messing with her this morning? And then I thought of the evidence. The sheets and the comforter. Did she think that was a joke? I, somehow devised an elaborate ruse in the middle of the night, with no power, to make it look like Mackenzie and I had spent half the night practicing as many carnal acts as we could, without getting her knocked up? I was, okay with that.

"How's the food?" I asked, taking a bite and savoring the flavor. It was good, although I'd forgotten a couple main ingredients, cooking next to the fireplace. The pan was non-stick seasoned cast iron, but that didn't mean the omelet couldn't use some butter, or cheese. The hash-browns were scorched on one side, and slightly undercooked. The sausages were spot on, only because they came pre-packaged and were thoroughly cooked prior to sale. Literally all I had to do was roll them around in the pan until they were hot enough to enjoy.

"It's good," Jennifer said, but I could tell it wasn't the best.

"We'll see what's going on today. If everything is closed, well, we'll make due. But if the store opens, then we'll go shopping and buy supplies. I'll make something a lot better for dinner."

"Deal," Jennifer said with a smile, and she reached up, tousled her hair with her fingers, and pulled it down beside her face. I looked up from my food and saw then, a dark spot on the side of Jennifer's neck. It looked like a thumbprint from someone's hand...

I took another bite of food, and cocked my head, trying to get a better look. Silently I vowed to myself, if I found out David had hurt her...If I found out he'd put his hands on my daughter, I would...it wouldn't be good. It would not be good, at all.

"So, uh...you didn't tell me...what happened after you and David left the restaurant?"

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"Did he say anything? Did you to argue?" I asked.

"No," Jennifer said, grabbing her shirt and adjusting the bottom edge of it, just underneath her breasts.

"Well, did he say anything when I gave him the food, from the burger place?"

"No, nuh-uh," Jennifer said. "He's not that much of a talker, unless he's making up lyrics," Jennifer said.

"Spitting lyrics," I said, correcting her with a smile.

"Yeah. Spitting," Jennifer said with a smile.

"That, uh...that's a nice shirt," I said, reading the wording on it that wrapped from one side of her shirt to the other, straight across her breasts. "If you can read what's written on this shirt, then you're..." I went back to the beginning of the second line, which was in much smaller print and situated underneath the upper line. "Close enough to suck these... nipples."

Jennifer stuck out her tongue at me and I laughed awkwardly. "So?" Jennifer asked.

"Huh?"

"You read the shirt," she said, and then her face turned red.

"Oh, you think I'm going to suck your nipples?" I said, chuckling. "Is that how it works?"

"Maybe," she said and then she lowered her voice to the point where I could barely hear her next words. "Only if you want to."

I picked up another fork-full of food, and felt that my response was going to absolutely make or break the entire day, when suddenly Jennifer's door opened and Mackenzie came staggering out, half-naked.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" She asked, her tits bouncing as she came into the dining room.

"Hey," Jennifer said, giving Mackenzie a smile.

"Holy shit babe," Mackenzie said, her eyes opening wide. "Who the fuck? Who got rid of little orphan fanny and replaced her with smokin-hot... hottie."

"Like my outfit?" Jennifer asked, as if Mackenzie's opinion wasn't already known.

"Like it? Fuck. I wanna eat that pussy already." Mackenzie then turned and looked at me. "Holy shit! Who the fuck?"

"I dressed him up," Jennifer said smartly.

"You fuckin killed it!" Mackenzie turned and bent down, planting her lips directly onto Jennifer's and the two of them shared a brief, yet lustful kiss, that sent my cock working overtime. "Mmmmwa!" Mackenzie said, making the sound a cartoon character makes when they kiss someone. "I'd come over there and give you a kiss too," Mackenzie said, "but it would include taking your pants off and sucking your dick until you came all over my face."

Mackenzie grabbed the chair next to Jennifer and pulled it out before falling into it. She seemed to still be suffering the effects of the tequila from the night before, which was peculiar to say the least. She sat and then played with her nipples for a moment before realizing, suddenly, that she had no top on.

"Aye-aye-yai," Mackenzie said then. "I'm fuckin hungry. And I'm..." she looked down and then looked at both Jennifer and I. "Why am I not wearing a shirt?"

"I don't know," I said with a laugh.

"I don't either," Jennifer replied.

"Okay, then, why am I wearing your underwear?" She asked Jennifer.

"That, I don't know either," Jennifer said, chuckling.

"Who's cum, is in my pussy?"

Jennifer's face turned red, and she kept her face focused on her food, but she had an answer. "It must be yours."

"It's not yours?" she asked, kicking a leg up onto the arm rest of my chair. I turned, glanced down, and saw Mackenzie had the crotch of her underwear pulled to the side, her glistening pussy lips were pulled open, sliding out of her fingers quickly, but the creamy substance dripping from her cunt, looked to be au-natural, without any artificial flavors, additives, or fillers, including mine. How she was able to still have an ounce of moisture in her body, was beyond me.

"I...I'm afraid not," I said, and she gave me a look of genuine disappointment.

"Well, maybe tonight," she said, letting go of her pussy and tugging the panties back into place before patting her pussy mound. "Oh shit," she said then, and she stood up, rolled the panties down her hips until they fell to the floor looking like a dog's rope toy, and then kicked them toward Jennifer. "I forgot," she said, pointing. "I put your panties on... when, when after..." she turned to me and then turned back to Jennifer. "Shhhhhhh. He doesn't know."

"He knows," Jennifer said.

"Nuh-uh," Mackenzie said, shaking her head. "He don't know half the dirty shit we do."

"I...he probably doesn't know all the details, but."

"Did you tell him about the dildos?" Mackenzie glanced at me then, and then turned back to Jennifer, who's face was turning another shade of red. "Okay," Mackenzie said in a secretive tone of voice. "He don't know about the dildos. What about the spanking? Heh. They said, chains, whips, chips and nips! Oh, but, did you tell him? You didn't tell him, did you?"

"No," Jennifer said.

"She loves to eat pussy," Mackenzie said then, as if proud of Jennifer for her accomplishments. "She said she wouldn't like it, but she does now." Mackenzie turned back to Jennifer and brought her face down to the same level as Jennifer's. "You love to eat pussy, don't you bitch."

"Hey," I said then, not liking the use of the word, or who she was saying it to. "Don't say that."

"Don't say what?" Mackenzie asked, confused.

"Don't call her a bitch," I said. "It's not nice."

"Bullshit," Mackenzie said then, as if I had no idea what I was talking about. "She's my bitch!"

I shook my head again. "Don't say that," I said.

"Bitch," Mackenzie said, teasing me.

I chuckled and raised both my eyebrows, trying to take the higher road, but in my head, I'd already made up my mind on what I was going to do, if she said it one more time. "Don't do it."

"Biiiitch," Mackenzie said, drawing the word out and making a face like she was some sort of Mexican gang member.

"You asked for it," I said, and I got up from the table and took two steps. Mackenzie darted to the side, trying to get around Jennifer, but I was too quick for her, and I snatched her off her feet and lifted her into the air, kicking and screaming.

"Put me down!" She shouted.

"Okay," I said, and I sat down in my chair, yanked both Mackenzie's arms behind her back, and bent her over my knee. She fell forward, off balance, her breasts hanging in her face with her head almost touching the floor, but her ass was directly in front of me, front and center.

"Apologize," I said.

"Bitch!" Mackenzie shouted again, and I lifted my right hand high in the air, and then brought it down hard. The slap sounded like the crack of a bullwhip and Mackenzie went berserk, flailing and shouting. She bent her head forward, trying to bite my leg, but I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, and then gave her another smack for trying to bite me.

"I told you to apologize!" I said, and I looked across the table at Jennifer who was now watching me with some sort of weird look of acceptance? Agreement? It looked almost as if she were watching, and wishing, she was the one being spanked. I lifted my chin, and Jennifer gave me one of the most subtle nods. I brought my hand down again and Mackenzie howled.

"I'll never fuck you again!" Mackenzie shouted then. "You wanna fuck someone in the ass, you gonna have to find some other whore! Fuck you, you fucking bastard!"