Day 4, The Day of Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then how did it happen?" I asked, pressing her.

Jennifer's face went white, and then drained of color even further. Her eyes stared straight into mine, deathly pale, and then she turned away from me. "I, uh...hit myself...with a brush."

"You're fucking lying your ass off!" Mackenzie laughed, but then she got real serious. "I'm sorry Papi. Maybe this...she don't wanna talk about. Maybe cause she wants to keep you outta prison."

I picked my own chin up proudly. "Is that it? You're afraid if you tell me, I'll go beat the living fuck outta him?"

Jennifer nodded quickly, and then turned back to face me, a weird smile on her face.

"Alright. Enough about David. He's done. He's gone. He'll never mess with you again, and-"

"I...quit."

Mackenzie's face went from all smiles, to absolutely confused.

"You did what?" I asked, unable to believe what she was saying.

"I...I didn't know what to do! He was such an asshole dad! I mean, seriously. I have no idea why I ever even gave him a chance!"

"So you quit?" I said.

"Yeah. He got out of the car...you don't know dad. He got out, and then he threw his drink at me."

"I'm going to fucking kill him," I said, my hands balling into fists.

"No. No, he's not worth it," Jennifer said. "And neither is my job. I called them as soon as I got home and explained what had happened and the manager was so supportive."

"So, you're fired," I said.

"No, I quit," Jennifer said.

"You should have just no-call, no-show. If they fire you, you get unemployment."

"Fuck," Jennifer said, but then she seemed to perk up. "Dan said, if David fucks up, he's gonna have to fire him. He asked me, if he fires David, would I come back to work, and I said yes."

"So, then, you just wait until David gets fired."

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "But, his aunt is one of the floor managers. Which means, he gets away with a lot. He probably won't get fired."

"Well, things change," I said, giving her a smile.

"Things change," Jennifer repeated.

"Fuck yeah they do," Mackenzie said, bringing a certain artificial level of energy back to the room. "Let's go down there right now, and beat his fucking ass."

"No, no," I said, laughing again. "We can't do that."

"I gotta get outta the house though!" Mackenzie whined suddenly. "Don't get me wrong baby," she said, sliding her chair close to Jennifer's. "I love eating pussy all day, and I absolutely love it when you fucking do that thing with your tongue-" Mackenzie made a strange flicking motion with the tip of her tongue, exactly how I'd done to her last night, "-but I need some air. I gotta feel the sun on my face. We gotta put some wind on our ta-ta's!"

"I think that's the wind beneath your wings," I said.

"No. I'll show you," she said, and she got up, hurried to the front door and opened it. She bent down, scooped some snow up, and then closed the door. "Snow fight!" she said, and she threw the hand full of bitterly cold powder across Jennifer's chest and it instantly melted upon contact.

"Oooohohhh!!!" Jennifer gasped, pushing herself out from the table. Mackenzie ran the opposite direction, around the table, giving Jennifer time to get to the door and scoop a hand full of ice cold weaponry into her hands.

"Protect me Papi!" Mackenzie shouted, cowering behind me, but Jennifer dove and swiped, throwing an arc of snow across Mackenzie's side and down her leg and she howled with glee. Jennifer went back to the front door while Mackenzie darted to the sliding door which I'd shut and sealed for the winter.

"Please don't-" I began to say as Mackenzie flipped the lock and pulled the door open, breaking the weather seal. "-open the door," I said disappointedly.

Jennifer and Mackenzie took turns dousing each other with snow until both they, and the floor between them, and a good portion of the dining room, was covered in melting snow, or completely soaked.

"Alright, time to clean it up," I said, dragging the chairs, and table to the side of the room. "Someone go grab me the wet-vac."

"Without electricity?" Jennifer asked.

"Fuck!" I said, and then shook my head at my own stupidity. "If there's no electricity, what have you two been doing for the last hour?"

"I told you," Mackenzie said in as innocent a tone of voice as she could. "We've been..." and she didn't say the words "eating pussy", but she made a sound that sounded a lot like someone slurping up something delicious. It was the sound someone might make while thinking about eating a juicy pink steak, cooked to absolute perfection.

I turned to Jennifer, who was almost smiling, and she made the exact same sound.

Again, my cock betrayed me, and jumped to life, announcing to my brain that it was going to get hard again, and this time, it wasn't going to go limp, until it had a healthy dose of pussy or ass. Either one was fine, but it would accept nothing less.

"Okay, I think we all need to go get some fresh air. We need groceries, and we night need to get more batteries..."

"You definitely need more batteries," Mackenzie said with a nod.

"Well, we keep extra batteries in the drawer by the door," I said, pointing.

"All gone," Mackenzie said.

"There were batteries in there last night," I said. "I saw them when I grabbed the flashlight."

"Eh, they were old and didn't last very long," Mackenzie said.

"You used them?" I asked. "On what?"

"Electric toothbrush," she said.

"You have an electric toothbrush?" I said, knowing that they cost a pretty penny. I'd bought Jennifer one for her 18th birthday after she'd told me it was the only thing she wanted that year.

"I, have an electric toothbrush," Jennifer said quickly. "And yeah, she drained the batteries...twice."

"Just how much do you have to clean your teeth in one day?" I asked, unable to fathom it. She'd have to leave the thing running for a good hour, non-stop, to wear down the batteries.

"I don't use it on my teeth!" Mackenzie laughed.

"You don't?" I asked, and then I turned to Jennifer, a look of pure confusion on my face.

"I use my regular toothbrush to brush my teeth," Jennifer said flatly.

"Then why on earth did I buy you a hundred dollar electric toothbrush?" I asked.

Jennifer stared at me with a blank expression for a very, very long time, until Mackenzie pushed herself away from the table and put her hands between her legs, right in front of where her outfit tucked in against her privates, and she made a sound with her lips, like a weed whacker hitting high RPM's. Jennifer's face turned the darkest red I'd ever seen it, and my jaw dropped open and stayed there the entire time we spent getting ready to go out.

I couldn't fucking believe it.