Day 5 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Ellen arrives and enjoys Susie while Shy and Bex have sex.
5.4k words
4.61
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner Bex had told her mum, Susannah, that we were going to bed early. I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom, the length (or lack thereof) of her denim shorts exposing the bottom of each bum cheek with each step. I wanted to reach out and give her bum a playful squeeze when she turned, as if she knew, and smiled at me in my pretty full-length floral dress.

Once inside I wasn't sure what she had planned, so I picked up a book and told her to sit next to me on the small wooden bench against the wall. This was the same book I was reading almost 10 months ago when Bex strolled across the campus courtyard and introduced herself. It was a collection of poems by Dorothy Parker. I considered her a pioneer of the women's movement. In the 1930s and 1940s she was very active for civil rights. And thus, I recited some witty poetry to my beloved Bex sitting next to me.

After only two poems, I felt her hand on my thigh and her lips brushing my ear.

"I love you... Shy..." she whispered in my ear.

"You're never patient when I read to you," I said in a slightly raised voice as I shut the book.

Bex stood up and turned to face me. Then she adjusted her denim shorts so that they barely covered her goodies. In fact, I saw some of her yellow bikini underwear sticking out.

"You're such a flirt, Bex!"

"Oh, you noticed? Hmm, maybe Ellen will too."

I just rolled my brown eyes and smiled as she began to unbutton her crop top. She made sure it was agonizingly slow for me to watch, one button at a time.

"Do you think she has breasts like these?" as she pulled her shirt aside.

I've seen them many times, but my mouth still dropped open.

"Oh, you want to suck them?" and she stepped between my legs and reached around to the back of my head and gently pushed my face into her small bosom. My open mouth found one of her small melons and I proceeded to do as I was told. Hearing her purrs of delight, I wanted to pull back to kiss and lick them, but her hand would not allow it. So, I teasingly bit down on a nipple.

"Shy!" Bex whispered under her breath but released her hold on my head.

"I want to see you," my chocolate eyes locking with her round sapphires.

She took a step back and unzipped her denim shorts. Then she turned around and began pulling them down, bending at her waist, putting her bum just a meter from my face. After another agonizingly slow process, I was staring at those yellow panties covering her cute little bum. She stepped out of her shorts and twirled around as her unbuttoned top settled nicely over her small breasts.

"Is this what you want?" as she pets her kitten.

I can see the slight elevation underneath her panties where her furry patch is hiding, just above those precious pink petals my mouth desires to taste.

"Maybe I should pee in these and have you suck them dry," Bex teases.

I lean back against the wall. "No, please. I just want to see you naked."

"Uh huh, you're thinking of Ellen, aren't you?"

"What?? I mean, I don't even know what she looks like!"

"I'm just teasing you," Bex replies as her hand slips inside her yellow bikini.

I watch the white flower patterns expand as her hand moves through her dark blonde fur and down over the curve between her legs. She places her other hand against the wall over my head and leans close to me. Her open shirt invites me to resume sucking her small conical shaped breasts. My tongue circles her dark pink nips and I hear her soft moans and the sound of her hand rubbing her kitten.

"Yes, Shy, that's good... that feels good..."

My own hands reach around her back and slide under her bikini to massage her nice little bum cheeks. With my face buried in her chest I imagine what her panties look like, being stretched from her hand in front and mine in the back. A beautiful distortion of the flower prints. Bex rubs a little faster as her breathing quickens, and her sighs grow louder.

After my mouth has made both her pink nips hard, I move down her body, kissing her abdomen, her belly button. I taste some of my urine that had dried there from our earlier afternoon experiment out in the countryside by the stream.

"I want to watch you, Bex," as I sit back with my hands still cupping her bum cheeks.

Bex complies by moving all her fingers around her pussy and over her clit. She uses her other hand to pull the elastic waistband away from her body to give her lover a good view. I open my mouth in wonder, my eyes wide in amazement. Her fingers follow a familiar dance as they become shiny with her juices. When my own fingers slip between her bum cheeks and softly touch her rosebud, her body trembles with uncontainable spasms. When I push a finger inside her rosebud, she grabs my shoulders with both hands, riding out her stormy climax. Then she shifts her weight onto me as her energy diminishes.

"Bex, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... put my finger there..."

"No, Hunni! That was unexpected, but awesome!" then she adds as a whisper, "It drove me over the edge..."

She offers her fingers to me, and I lick them clean.

"I'm so wet down there," Bex haltingly states trying to regain her normal breathing.

"But I thought I interrupted you..."

"No, I think I want to cum again."

"Here, stand up on the bench, straddle me," my hand tapping the bench.

Bex steps up placing one foot on either side of my hips. I pull her yellow panties part way down her firm thighs exposing her kitten. I playfully rub my nose along her slit. Then I look up at her.

"Yes, you even smell wet," my mouth grins like the Cheshire cat.

"Oh, please do something," her soft voice not pleading, but expressive.

I flatten my tongue out and slowly run it up and down her slit in nice long licks, like a good kitty. Meow. With each passage my tongue absorbs her juices and pushes her pink wet petals farther apart. Applying more pressure my tongue touches her inner pinkness. Bex moans in delight. My hands reach around and grab her cheeks pressing her kitten closer to my face. Her curly furry patch tickles my nose as my tongue continues to lick. I move my face up and down, faster and faster.

"Oh, yes, that's it Shy."

After several more minutes, Bex reaches down and begins touching her clit in circular motions. I then begin driving my tongue into her vagina, making my own sounds each time I enter. When I feel her leg muscles and buttocks tighten, I know she is close. I clamp my mouth over her mound and look up into her indigo eyes. Then she bends her head down and...

Her juices flow out and into my mouth. Not breaking the seal, my tongue moves around inside her, finding and collecting all the wonder juice she generates. And then her muscles relax. I help her slowly step off the bench and into bed. Then I remove my dress and lay down next to her, my lover, my soulmate. I curl up on my side, slowly running my hand through her blonde mousey hair as my eyes behold her naked, sweaty body. Her two orgasms so close to each other had drained her energy and she rests now in peaceful satisfaction. I close my eyes dreaming of all the stars in the cosmos and two young lovers, their bodies, their minds, their souls in conjunction.

Later that night, the translucent peach fur on my arms tingled then I felt the same sensation across my chest just below my navel. My eyes opened and followed her fingernails tracing patterns over my skin. Slow and methodical like there was a roadmap superimposed over my chest. My breathing quickened and Bex watched as my body responded with excitement. The moonlight gave her slim figure an alluring blue hue. Then her hand disappeared between my legs, rubbing my labia swollen from the erotic dreams I was having of this mysterious Ellen that was arriving tomorrow.

"Who are you thinking of my love?" Bex asked in a low voice.

"Ellen..." I softly replied.

"I can tell. You're so wet and sensitive."

"She's probably not even gay," I comment.

"Well, she is coming to a secluded part of Cheshire where three other women have been spending time together."

"But that doesn't mean anything. She doesn't even know we are lovers."

"Oh, she will when she sees me kissing you every chance I get," Bex giggled.

"Umm," I respond.

In the subsequent silence, Bex continues to pet my kitty.

"Shy, you're so wet, I want to taste you."

"Ok," I gasp, the darkness of the night hiding my smile of enthusiasm.

"Can you raise your legs over your head?"

"Sure, Hunni," and my feet appear in the moonlight above me as I grab my calves and pull them back over my head.

Bex hovers near my exposed sex. Her blonde hair glows faintly. I watch the tip of her tongue select places along my slit to lick. Soft dabs elicit sighs as she places a hand firmly on my stomach. Her other hand begins moving down the back of my thigh, her long fingernails digging into my light tanned legs. Then her lips close over my dark labia, pulling them away from me, stretching them into shapes I had never seen.

"Oh, Bex, I love that. Please bite me..."

Her teeth find my fleshy petals. Her jaws clench and I let out a loud meow. Bex repeats this stimulating action several times, biting and releasing. I feel my dark petals stretched again. Holding my legs up, I look at my sexy lover, her mouth full of my pussy. I was going to cum, and she knew it.

"Uhh, gosh, I wonder if Ellen is as good as you?" I tease.

"Shhh, or I'm going to stop and not let you cum," Bex playfully counters.

An unbearable silence follows before Bex resumes licking my wet pussy. My juices start to flow freely for my one true love. I cross my ankles and hold them together with one hand and reach down and place my other hand on the back of her head.

"Uhhhh..." my meows getting louder, echoing around our darkened room.

Bex adds another level of excitement.

Her licking now starts lower between my cheeks. It touches my rosebud then continues up along my curve and over my slit. She's licking both holes!! This motion is repeated for several minutes as my climax builds inside me.

With my head spinning, I hear the sounds of ancient ancestors, of mystical beings, of two young women sharing an intimate bonding. She knows I'm so close. Now I raise my head, licking her fingers so she can use them. And when she inserts her index finger into my rosebud, I'm there! A few pushes in and out, a little wiggle inside my anus and I let loose!

"Fuck! I'm cumming, hunni!!" I hiss.

Bex just giggles as she laps up my juices, each lick giving her more and she doesn't stop till my legs drop down onto the bed. My breathing slow and deep. Bex moves up next to me and rests a hand between my sweaty breasts.

"Are you still thinking of Ellen?" she asks me.

I'm too exhausted to answer. Bex tenderly kisses me, as I taste myself on her lips. We fall asleep to the crickets singing in the night.

The sound of laughter awakens us from our beautiful slumber. Bex looks over at me with a puzzled face. I mirror her expression. My arm searches for my phone and my eyes squint at the screen. It's after 11 am already!

I show Bex my phone and we both jump out of bed realizing our visitor has arrived! I follow her naked body as we race into her mum's bedroom and into the adjoining bathroom and share the shower. We take turns soaping each other then try to stand under the showerhead together as we giggle and laugh, pushing the other out of the way. Only seconds pass as we step out and dry our refreshed, and more importantly, smelling fresh, bodies. I'm sure the two women downstairs could hear our footsteps as we run down the hallway and back into our room to get dressed.

Bex searches through her panties and picks her fav lilac ones and steps into them. They disappear under her bright yellow sundress, backless with a tie behind her neck and she finishes with a pair of white sandals. I opt for her pink lace thong and pull on a nice comfy tunic shirt with a Sixties era print l found while shopping on Carnaby Street. Looking for some bottoms my eyes find a pair of black gym shorts that I stretch over my bum. The hem of my tunic flows down to my mid-thigh and discreetly covers the tight spandex shorts. I finish off with some pink socks and sneakers. Meow.

Now that we are presentable in our own fashionable attire, we skip down the steps to greet our new visitor. The laughter directs us to the kitchen, so we make our way there and walk in.

Susannah is sitting at the table in a long flowing sky-blue dress. And...

She turns and greets us, "Oh, hello girls. This is my friend from my high school days, Ellen. Ellen these are my daughters, well, my daughter Becky and her girlfriend Shyla."

Ellen was... a vision of classical beauty. Greek? Maybe, or maybe a model I've seen in Elle or Vogue. Bex and I smile at each other then turn back to look trying not make her feel uncomfortable. She was blonde, but the darker variety similar to Bex. And sharp angles to cheeks and chin gave her a reserved, mature appearance. And her green eyes were unavoidable. I felt they could see right through me. But her smile was warm and inviting. And her voice was, oh so silky.

"Hello, girls, nice to finally see what your mum has been talking about for the last hour."

"When did you arrive?" I asked.

"A couple hours ago..." Ellen began to answer when Susannah interrupted her.

"Just an hour ago. And I fixed her some lunch."

They both look at each other and restrain from smiling.

Bex and I roll our eyes, but let it go, pretending we didn't hear Ellen's response.

"Help yourselves to tea and biscuits. And there's watercress tea sandwiches as well," Susannah said breaking the silence.

Bex and I grab our food and return to the table. With four of us the chatter is nonstop but polite. Bex and I keep giving each other looks of slight disbelief as they talk about growing up together. After another twenty or thirty minutes of listening to their teenage memories, I had one burning question. I looked over at Bex, but she didn't seem to want to ask it, so I did.

"Were you two lovers in high school?"

Silence. I swear, even the birds stopped chirping.

Ellen speaks first, "Yes..."

"No!" Susannah immediately adds.

They both look at each other.

Then Ellen continues, "We might have been, but Susannah, your mum, had a nice figure for her age. More developed which caught the attention of the boys. Myself, well, I wasn't that lucky in that department. I would've been closer to your mum, but she fell in love with one particular boy who happened to marry her a few years later. So, that put an end to my... dreams."

I now started looking at Ellen's chest. She was wearing a white spandex workout top with wide blue horizontal accents down the sides and sleeves. And it fit skin-tight so anyone looking in her direction would know what she had to offer. And now Ellen was looking at me. I quickly lowered my gaze.

"Hey, let's go swimming!" Bex announces, preventing me from asking anymore dumb personal questions. I smile at her.

"The pond is like 3 kilometers away," Susannah reminds us.

"I'm up for it," Ellen chimes in, sounding upbeat, and looking healthy and fit for her age.

I turn from our new visitor to hear Bex already filling a pail with ice and selecting a bubbly pinot grigio from the fridge. I go into the kitchen and grab some plastic cups and off we set, down the dusty path lined by daffodils and daisies. The bees

buzzing as we walk by. Bex held my hand and I turned and laughed as Susie and Ellen were doing the same.

When we arrive at the pond, Susie, with Ellen's help, spreads out two blankets she had brought. Bex sets down the pail with champagne and I drop the cups nearby. We stand for a moment, all looking out over the small pond. The sun's rays reflecting off the surface, giving it a warm, inviting look as little ripples appear around the edges from water bugs and spring toads.

Ever the adventurous one, Bex is the first to undress. Her hands untie the knot around her neck and her bright yellow sundress falls to her hips. Facing us, we all admire her half-naked body. A shape of beauty and innocence. She giggles standing on one foot and reaching behind to unbuckle a sandal without falling over, and then successfully unbuckles the second sandal as well. Her hands shrug the sundress down over her narrow hips and kicks it in the air with a bare foot. We all join in the laughter. Now all that remains are those cute lilac panties which land on a blanket and she quickly turns and runs into the pond. We all had but a brief moment of her slim, pale body, legs leaping through the air and that small bum disappearing in a loud splash followed by the most girly giggles ever heard in the countryside.

Ellen was next. She could've kept on her form fitting spandex white top but didn't hesitate as she crossed her arms and pulled it up and over her head. Her lovely nips were pointing straight at me as I pretend not to stare. Then she pulled the drawstring on her navy-blue Bermuda shorts, and they slide down her long legs to rest around her ankles. My eyes behold the cutest kitten standing before us. It was adorned with a trimmed triangle of lovely dark blonde hair.

Ellen steps out of her shorts, kicks off her canvas sneakers and moves her hands through her hair, squinting at the sun and the pond where Bex is swimming.

Susannah walks over to Ellen and turns around.

"Unzip me, please."

And Ellen complies with one hand on her shoulder and the other draws the zipper down and then both hands move up to Susannah's shoulders and slowly lowers the blue dress off her classmate and secret lover.

I react to seeing no panties and wonder what those two were up to in the morning when Ellen arrived. Susannah winks at me as she takes Ellen's hand, and they turn and walk down to the pond. And slowly enter it.

Now I'm alone. The last one. Always unsure of myself. And then a butterfly drifts between my chocolate eyes. I listen to it. And find my confidence and decide to walk out on the dock which extends far into the pond to be closer to my friends all swimming in the pond. As I walk over the wooden slats, I bring one foot up then the other, pulling off my pink sneakers. I do the same with my pink socks. By now I've reached the end and lift my psychedelic tunic up and over my head, my long dark brown hair falls to my sides.

The others watch and begin clapping and whistling. I hesitate, and they persuade me to take off my black gym shorts. The spandex is so tight it takes a few good tugs and then I push them down... to my knees. And sigh. I straighten my hair and listen to their catcalls. I laugh and hook my thumbs inside the waistband of my lace thong and seductively and slowly pull it down to join my shorts. More catcalls and words of encouragement and enthusiasm echo across the small pond. Finally, I lift one leg pulling my foot thru, then the other, as I look down at my thong embedded in the shorts, both lying on the wooden dock. I proudly stand before them. Fully naked. And let them gaze upon my body for one brief, very brief, moment, before I gracefully dive into the pond.

All four women swimming, splashing, laughing, and touching in the water. Playful teasing turns to hands grabbing hands, legs rubbing legs, and lips kissing lips. Eventually our wild actions transition to treading water. Slow arm and leg movements soon tax our energy, and we find a solid place to stand where only our shoulders remain above the surface.

Enjoying the outdoors, we commune with Mother Nature and she in turn allows us to commune with each other. Words need not be spoken. Our hearts proclaim the intangible. Our eyes confirm the tangible. We sing the unspoken song of love.

Susannah is the first to walk out of the pond. Ellen follows shortly. Bex and I remain standing in the cool pond. We step closer, our arms on each other's shoulders. Seeking warmth and affection, we lean in for a kiss. A long kiss.

12